Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:08 AM

Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here - Politics (35) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here (38788 Views)

Update On Buhari Bakare Flag Off Kaduna / 7 Reasons Buhari/bakare Will Lose The Elections Despite Growing Popularity! / Buhari Bakare Manifesto - The Best Ever! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by efisher(m): 1:15pm On Apr 17, 2011
[size=14pt]CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU ALL FOR YOUR EFFORTS[/size].

You guys did great. I am proud of you.

Enjoy this bottle of champagne from the GEJ team.  cool

[img]http://customersrock.files./2007/12/champagne.jpg[/img]
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by Gbenge77(m): 1:24pm On Apr 17, 2011
^^^^^^^Carry your sarcastic comments go jare.Wetin carry you come here?
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by switch47(m): 2:56pm On Apr 17, 2011
They claim that those who voted for jonathan did so out of sentiment. On what basis did majority in the north vote Buhari.? Well having said that i personaly voted for Goodluck as i dont want a change from fry pan to fire. This election was free and fair and that is Nigeria's choice. GOODLUCK JONATHAN THE BEST CANDIDATE!!
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by Gbenge77(m): 3:13pm On Apr 17, 2011
^^^^^Your hatred for Buhari appears to be an obsession.Y
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by honeric01(m): 3:16pm On Apr 17, 2011
^^^^

No one says you should forcefully not vote for any other person, but to vote because he's a southerner and nice is whats really HARD on me to swallow, all the GEJ people i spoke with couldn't really say any CANDID reason why they voted for him, i just smiled and told them 2015 is coming, they should not forget what they did yesterday.

All in all, too bad both those who voted and didn't vote are going to enjoy or suffer from this outcome.
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by switch47(m): 3:28pm On Apr 17, 2011
Nobody is going to suffer for voting Goodluck, Buhari got millions of vote from people who voted for him just because he is a Notherner as well, many people have their personal reasons for voting a candidate , it applies to all the candidates, i personally voted Goddluck jonathan because i consider him the best of all the candidate, i have no belief in Buhari what so ever though i do not attack his personality . and i have strong faith that Nigeria will be better under Goodluck i dont want a change from fry pan to fire. The people has decided and their choice is Goodluck Jonathan. and everybody knows that this election is by far more credible than what is typical of PDP Government. I belive in this Jonathan. Goodluck to Nigeria!!
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by dustydee: 4:59pm On Apr 17, 2011
I am not happy that BB lost. May my fears and reservation about the PDP candidate not come to pass. Amen.
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by agabaI23(m): 7:06pm On Apr 17, 2011
Look guys I am not being sarcastic here. Win or lose you guys won. I love the spirit. I enjoyed the cooperation. I will advise you to keep this group together.

The labours of our heroes shall not be in vain
Well done guys.
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by badblood13(m): 10:13pm On Apr 17, 2011
Goodluck jonathan has won the Election and without were any Run-off as you guys were hoping for. i make bold to say[b] I TOLD YOU SO!![/b] GOODLUCK EBELE JONATHAN REMAINS YOUR PRESIDENT!! grin grin grin
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by ayinba1(f): 10:50pm On Apr 17, 2011
Stick to the topic. There are other threads celebrating GEJs win. Again, a people deserve the leaders they elect. But the people who voted BB definitely do not deserve GEJ.

Team BB. Chin up. We came together regardless of our differences. Yes, I am sad at the way things turned out because I really hoped and prayed for a better Nigeria.

Jobless graduates! No university admission after high school! lack of basic infrastructures! It may have taken 1-2 yrs to see changes with BB, but as it is now, Hmmmnnnnn,

I wait and watch.
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by mbulela: 10:59pm On Apr 17, 2011
Well done to everyone on this team.
It has been an admirable pursuit.
The future will bear you witness that you walked the talk.
Nigerians have chosen, may the future unfold.
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by agabaI23(m): 11:01pm On Apr 17, 2011
ayinba1:

Stick to the topic. There are other threads celebrating GEJs win. Again, a people deserve the leaders they elect. But the people who voted BB definitely do not deserve GEJ.

Team BB. Chin up. We came together regardless of our differences. Yes, I am sad at the way things turned out because I really hoped and prayed for a better Nigeria.

Jobless graduates! No university admission after high school! lack of basic infrastructures! It may have taken 1-2 yrs to see changes with BB, but as it is now, Hmmmnnnnn,  

I wait and watch.
6 new federal universities would help in that direction.  Don't worry GEJ will not disappoint you.
Do not forget that Nigeria belongs to us and we should all join hand together putting our differences behind to make a difference.

Long Live the Integrity group (minus BB)
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by gernded(m): 11:05pm On Apr 17, 2011
STILL WORKING FOR FAILED PEOPLE

SORRY ODE OLOSHI
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by hannie: 11:08pm On Apr 17, 2011
hey guys  grin

why worry ?

the best rigger won, so why despair ?

all in all, I admire the zeal, tenacity of purpose and doggedness you all put into this.

Our country will be a lot better if the youths stand up for a veritable cause.

Though I had seen this as a journey to nowhere and I was proven right but I sure would love to have you guys in my team for one purpose or the other

Jarus and Pataki . . .HOLLER!  wink grin
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by hasyak(m): 11:09pm On Apr 17, 2011
ayinba1:

I wait and watch.

+7
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by desktop: 11:10pm On Apr 17, 2011
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here

Attempting to give a fk: [//////////////////// ] 99%, Error: Unable to give a fk
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by Kilode1: 11:37pm On Apr 17, 2011
mbulela:

Well done to everyone on this team.
It has been an admirable pursuit.
The future will bear you witness that you walked the talk.
Nigerians have chosen, may the future unfold.

Well done to you too mbulela. . .

Millions of Nigerians spoke and they chose Buhari Bakare and the CPC, millions more spoke and they chose Goodluck Jonathan and PDP.

At least you all worked to show a fraction of our people the choices they have. I'm proud of your efforts and humbled by the collaborative spirit despite the scarce resources.

It is not over, our people still need us. I hope we can do this again some other time on another issue, on or off Nairaland.

Well done guys. . .
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by 10cirenoh: 11:47pm On Apr 17, 2011
I voted my conscience, God saw my heart, i did my best to help the country, anyways to God be the glory!!!
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by 10cirenoh: 4:15am On Apr 18, 2011
I voted my conscience, God saw my heart, i did my best to help the country, anyways to God be the glory!!!
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by zeeleso(f): 8:18am On Apr 18, 2011
Good Job everybody. We did well. Time to sit back and await the 36 airports promised us.
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by Jarus(m): 8:47am On Apr 18, 2011
Good job everyone. I have never been so actively involved in national politics like this. I spent my time, money and energy simply because I wanted a better Nigeria. History will judge us as group of young men that went beyond lamenting on the internet to make practical efforts at salvaging our country.

Congrats to Jonathan, for achieving the most expensive victory money can buy. Although our country is progressing, I must admit, we still have a long way to go. Buhari did not spend 1% of what Jonathan spent, from the open ones(newspaper campaigns, jingles dominating airwaves etc) to the behind-the-scene ones(billions that went down teh drain in bribery and inducements). Many people became millionaires from Jonathan's campaigns. Despite all these, our candidate was able to give him a run for his money. Buhari will go down in history as the man that formed a party less than 1 year ago, had no senior politician in his party, had no money to fund his party, yet shook a ruling power with power of incumbency with all their billions. I doff my heart for the people's general, and to us too, who wanted change in Nigeria.
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by agabaI23(m): 9:16am On Apr 18, 2011
@zeeleso

I think you should change your signature
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by Lagosboy: 9:20am On Apr 18, 2011
We tried our best, we worked really hard, we fought with our sweat, time, money and everything we could but majority of Nigerians told us that they will rather think about today and not the future. A verse in the quran says "God will not change a people until they change what is in their hearts". Our people took money and voted for money which translates into them being satisfied with whatever governance they get.

Congratulations to GEJ and I wish him the best in governing the country, if he does it well good to him and Nigerians but if he doesnt no one should blame him but blame Nigerians that voted him in. As for me and my folks on this thread , let us keep the group together as we have 3 years to work hard in entrenching an ideology of good governance particulalrly in the South of Nigeria. Buhari had 11 months and he delivered, if we work hard int he next 3 years we could achieve a lot.

Let us think about how we could do this, I have ideas and I am open to suggestions from the whole house. Buhari and Bakare brought us together , we saw some qualities in them and I believe those qualities and ideology could be developed in others before 2015. Oue people need to change themselves and we have to work hard to do that, I have come to the conclusion that we have to change from bottom to the top as it is only by the barell of the gun we would be able to change from top to bottom. PDP will continue to rule for the next 60 years if we dont change as a people, may God forbid that though.

The struggle continues.
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by OAM4J: 9:32am On Apr 18, 2011
agabaI23:

@zeeleso

I think you should change your signature

And I think yours is also due for a change.
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by chakula: 9:37am On Apr 18, 2011
I can't help saying Congratulations to all of you Guys for using our effort money time and possessions to make our dream true but Allah has planned his will and we will put up with it without any negative response may our effort continue as a youth until we fulfilled our mission.
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by ektbear: 9:40am On Apr 18, 2011
I encourage you BB supporters to look at this post:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-648868.64.html#msg8151346

Bayelsa, Imo, Abia, Rivers, Akwa Ibom almost certainly all rigged. Those are clear cases; others might be fraudulent too.

I don't think it was enough to change the outcome of the election, but the fake final voting totals in my opinion must not stand.
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by Lagosboy: 9:50am On Apr 18, 2011
ekt_bear:

Bayelsa, Imo, Abia, Rivers, Akwa Ibom almost certainly all rigged. Those are clear cases; others might be fraudulent too.

I don't think it was enough to change the outcome of the election, but the fake final voting totals in my opinion must not stand.

The whole of the SS and SE was rigged. The strategy was this, there was low voters turn out and after voting, in all the polling units very few had CPC agents there, where there were some of them were bribed and ballots were thumbprinted to favour PDP. For example 500 registered at Poll A, 200 people turned up of which 180 voted PDP, if no CPC agents is available the remaining 300 ballot paper will be thibprinted to favour PDP. That is why you can see 99.5 % perfomance in a state like Akwa ibom. This was to increase GEJs votes to avoid a run off.

In the norths Jigawa, Sokoto, Kaduna the governors rigged as well for PDP just to increase the votes to exceed 25% in order to get the spread. There was low voter turn out in a state like Kano as well and only God knows what was the reason.

It is only in the SW i can say there was no rigging but money politics tilted the votes and the collabotation of Tinubu and his gangs.
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by jensinmi(m): 10:01am On Apr 18, 2011
Lagosboy:

We tried our best, we worked really hard, we fought with our sweat, time, money and everything we could but majority of Nigerians told us that they will rather think about today and not the future. A verse in the quran says "God will not change a people until they change what is in their hearts". Our people took money and voted for money which translates into them being satisfied with whatever governance they get.

Congratulations to GEJ and I wish him the best in governing the country, if he does it well good to him and Nigerians but if he doesnt no one should blame him but blame Nigerians that voted him in. As for me and my folks on this thread , let us keep the group together as we have 3 years to work hard in entrenching an ideology of good governance particulalrly in the South of Nigeria. Buhari had 11 months and he delivered, if we work hard int he next 3 years we could achieve a lot.

Let us think about how we could do this, I have ideas and I am open to suggestions from the whole house. Buhari and Bakare brought us together , we saw some qualities in them and I believe those qualities and ideology could be developed in others before 2015. Oue people need to change themselves and we have to work hard to do that, I have come to the conclusion that we have to change from bottom to the top as it is only by the barell of the gun we would be able to change from top to bottom. PDP will continue to rule for the next 60 years if we dont change as a people, may God forbid that though.

The struggle continues.

I wish to thank all those on this thread who did everything in their power to support the BB candidacy. I agree with Lagosboy on us having to stick together to enact the change required. I wish Goodluck Jonathan Good luck with his 4 years. I do hope that he disappoints me and exceeds the extremely low expectations I have of him.

@Lagosboy: How do we all continue to keep in touch and discuss.
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by Gbenge77(m): 10:03am On Apr 18, 2011
Jarus:

Good job everyone. I have never been so actively involved in national politics like this. I spent my time, money and energy simply because I wanted a better Nigeria. History will judge us as group of young men that went beyond lamenting on the internet to make practical efforts at salvaging our country.

Congrats to Jonathan, for achieving the most expensive victory money can buy. Although our country is progressing, I must admit, we still have a long way to go. Buhari did not spend 1% of what Jonathan spent, from the open ones(newspaper campaigns, jingles dominating airwaves etc) to the behind-the-scene ones(billions that went down teh drain in bribery and inducements). Many people became millionaires from Jonathan's campaigns. Despite all these, our candidate was able to give him a run for his money. Buhari will go down in history as the man that formed a party less than 1 year ago, had no senior politician in his party, had no money to fund his party, yet shook a ruling power with power of incumbency with all their billions. I doff my heart for the people's general, and to us too, who wanted change in Nigeria.
Absolutely! Buhari gave GEJ a big fight,in spite of the INCUMBENCY FACTOR which played a big role in this one.ONLY IF FOLKS COULD RISE ABOVE SENTIMENTS AND VOTE FOR THE BEST CANDIDATE.I think there should be a law making it mandatory for an incumbent president to resign three months before elections.Otherwise,they would continue to deploy state resources towards their re-election.

The bribery and corruption in the run up to this elections is UNPRECEDENTED.Its absolutely CRIMINAL.I hope those involved would be brought to book,sometime later.Kudos to the BB team . Buhari ran a PHENOMENAL race!
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by Jarus(m): 10:03am On Apr 18, 2011
ekt_bear:

It was clear that there was rigging. Curious SS/SE recorded almost 100% turn-out, all for GEJ.
But this is not the time to belabour all this. Let's move on, for teh progress of our country.
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by OAM4J: 10:04am On Apr 18, 2011
I wish to congratulate every member of this group and appreciate your time, energy, efforts, money and other contributions we all made towards the actualization of BB2011 dream. For the 1st time in my life I found a reason to campaigne and give my personal resources towards a campaign and I have no regret whatsoever.

The presidential election has come and gone, we have had our say and majority have had their way and I congratulate Jonathan and his supporters.

It was Aldous Huxley that said "Each country gets the leader it deserves” I believe Nigeria deserve Goodluck Jonathan. Whether for the right or for the wrong reasons, time will tell.

Let me end with a quote from Shakespeare’s Julius Caesar, with the words of Cassius to Brutus:

[size=13pt]"Men at some time are masters of their fates:
The fault, dear Brutus, is not in our stars,
But in ourselves, that we are underlings"
[/size]
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by agabaI23(m): 10:05am On Apr 18, 2011
Lagosboy:

The whole of the SS and SE was rigged. The strategy was this, there was low voters turn out and after voting, in all the polling units very few had CPC agents there, where there were some of them were bribed and ballots were thumbprinted to favour PDP. For example 500 registered at Poll A, 200 people turned up of which 180 voted PDP, if no CPC agents is available the remaining 300 ballot paper will be thibprinted to favour PDP. That is why you can see 99.5 % perfomance in a state like Akwa ibom.  This was to increase GEJs votes to avoid a run off.

In the norths Jigawa, Sokoto, Kaduna  the governors rigged as well for PDP just to increase the votes to exceed 25% in order to get the spread. There was low voter turn out in a state like Kano as well and only God knows what was the reason.

It is only in the SW i can say there was no rigging but money politics tilted the votes and the collabotation of Tinubu and his gangs.
I do not think this can b described as low voter turn out. 2 million votes
Votes were also rigged all over the north.
A friend of mine, a corp member complained about many underaged  voters in the north.

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (Reply)

President Jonathan Is Our Mandela ~ Doyin Okupe (on AIT) December 6, 2013 / "Operation No Shanties In Lagos" Kicks Off In Ikeja (photos) / Ruins Of Jacob Obande's Official Car Spotted In Otukpo (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.