Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,905 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here - Politics (33) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here (38800 Views)

Update On Buhari Bakare Flag Off Kaduna / 7 Reasons Buhari/bakare Will Lose The Elections Despite Growing Popularity! / Buhari Bakare Manifesto - The Best Ever! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (39) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by Kobojunkie: 7:16pm On Apr 15, 2011
ceah:

Good to know. Let's make it happen
You heard Lukkie said he received one of the latest smses. I call some people to comfirm also. The site i use also give me reports, can tell you the status as either delivered, expired, undelivered, accepted or rejected. i monitor it and 90% are delivered already in less that 30min.

How do you get the list you use? i mean the numbers you send to . , how do you get those?
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by CELLULAR(m): 7:23pm On Apr 15, 2011
Nice jobs guys. I just go to know about this thread this afternoon and i contributed my little piece by writing in response to Buhari's tears for the nation. i tagged most of my friends on facebook to it ( close to 1000 contacts) and also posted it in different fora. Here is the little 1 page piece as my contribution to the BB campaign from away Germany:

WEEP NOT: THE PEOPLES GENERAL

[b]Candidate of the CPC in tomorrow’s Presidential elections was addressing a world press conference and mid way into his moving speech he broke into tears, the crowd erupted into wailing and tears.

Images of weeping General is not a news in the Nigeria media ( e.g Gen.Diya cried for his life after the infamous coup to overthrow Abacha, Gen. Obasanjo and Gen. IBB wept publicly at the loss of their wives). What makes General Buhari’s case different is that while the other GENERALS wept for their Lives and that of their loved ones; the Peoples General is crying for the Nigerian state. He wept for a nation wallowing in hopelessness in the midst of resourcefulness and poverty amidst plenty. He wept for a nation whose endowment and natural opportunity for greatness has been squandered by the reckless opportunism of the political class. Buhari wept at the irony of the Nigerian state: ocean of gas but no power, 5th largest oil deposit yet world largest importer of refined petroleum,80 % arable land but the world largest market for imported rice, toothpick etc

Buhari by his tears has joined the list of the nation’s foremost statesmen driven by emotions on their campaign trail. Sadly, this is the path our greatest minds have engaged in the course of a great and arduous struggle for our national liberty: Awolowo wept for the nation, Abiola wept and more recently Gani Fawehinmi wept for Nigeria in the 2003 elections. When Jesus wept, he raised up the dead (Lazarus). When Nigeria’s statesmen weep, they ask the question: when and who will save the national flag? Will Nigeria allow another generation to be on the WASTED GENERATIONS LIST?

I personally have high respect for the cause and patriotism; as well as the abilities based on past records of the worthy BB gentlemen. Tomorrow’s presidential election is an awful decision moment to our dear country, Nigeria. I consider it as a decision on the continuity of the status quo or CHANGE. Buhari/Bakare has only one lamp that is swaying my vote for them and that is the lamp of experience and integrity. I know of no way of judging of the future but by the past. Does the PDP have anything new to offer after 12 years in office? Association of looters can never produce saints; no matter how meek or humble they look. TRUST THEM NOT,DEAR FRIENDS…they have resorted to religious and tribal entreaties and humble supplication to cover up their corrupt and blood sucking fangs that they have used to snare our feet and collective wealth in the last 12 years.

If we wish to be free. If we really mean as a nation to get those inestimable privileges for which we have been so long contending…for wish our great statesmen both living and dead have been so long engaged and wept for publicly. WE MUST VOTE THE PDP OUT! We must vote for a leadership that will make just and efficient use of the resources which GOD has placed at our disposal. There is no retreat but in continuation of the status quo. The battle is for the vigilant, the active and the informed to spread the message across to others. I know not what course the others might take but for me and my family: BUHARI/BAKARE IS THE BEST CHOICE FOR THE MOMENT!
[/b]
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by seal777(m): 7:59pm On Apr 15, 2011
@all,

My dear BB comrades, how una dey?.

I AM PROUD OF YOU ALL.
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by ayinba1(f): 8:11pm On Apr 15, 2011
@cellular
Beautiful write up!

Pls permission to post it as my status on FB, I will include Copyright NL Cellular at the bottom.

Thanks
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by Kobojunkie: 8:31pm On Apr 15, 2011
Can we send TextMessages to people calling on them to take their Camera's cellphones out to the polling stations tommorow, and probably stay to record or take pictures of the final results or any occurrences before they leave.
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by CELLULAR(m): 8:39pm On Apr 15, 2011
@ AYINBA 1, Please feel free to do so.its my honor and pleasure to join people of like minds and contribute to the political discourse of our nation.
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by 9ijaMan: 9:05pm On Apr 15, 2011
CELLULAR:

Nice jobs guys. I just go to know about this thread this afternoon and i contributed my little piece by writing in response to Buhari's tears for the nation. i tagged most of my friends on facebook to it ( close to 1000 contacts) and also posted it in different fora. Here is the little 1 page piece as my contribution to the BB campaign from away Germany:

WEEP NOT: THE PEOPLES GENERAL

[b]Candidate of the CPC in tomorrow’s Presidential elections was addressing a world press conference and mid way into his moving speech he broke into tears, the crowd erupted into wailing and tears.

Images of weeping General is not a news in the Nigeria media ( e.g Gen.Diya cried for his life after the infamous coup to overthrow Abacha, Gen. Obasanjo and Gen. IBB wept publicly at the loss of their wives). What makes General Buhari’s case different is that while the other GENERALS wept for their Lives and that of their loved ones; the Peoples General is crying for the Nigerian state. He wept for a nation wallowing in hopelessness in the midst of resourcefulness and poverty amidst plenty. He wept for a nation whose endowment and natural opportunity for greatness has been squandered by the reckless opportunism of the political class. Buhari wept at the irony of the Nigerian state: ocean of gas but no power, 5th largest oil deposit yet world largest importer of refined petroleum,80 % arable land but the world largest market for imported rice, toothpick etc

Buhari by his tears has joined the list of the nation’s foremost statesmen driven by emotions on their campaign trail. Sadly, this is the path our greatest minds have engaged in the course of a great and arduous struggle for our national liberty: Awolowo wept for the nation, Abiola wept and more recently Gani Fawehinmi wept for Nigeria in the 2003 elections. When Jesus wept, he raised up the dead (Lazarus). When Nigeria’s statesmen weep, they ask the question: when and who will save the national flag? Will Nigeria allow another generation to be on the WASTED GENERATIONS LIST?

I personally have high respect for the cause and patriotism; as well as the abilities based on past records of the worthy BB gentlemen. Tomorrow’s presidential election is an awful decision moment to our dear country, Nigeria. I consider it as a decision on the continuity of the status quo or CHANGE. Buhari/Bakare has only one lamp that is swaying my vote for them and that is the lamp of experience and integrity. I know of no way of judging of the future but by the past. Does the PDP have anything new to offer after 12 years in office? Association of looters can never produce saints; no matter how meek or humble they look. TRUST THEM NOT,DEAR FRIENDS…they have resorted to religious and tribal entreaties and humble supplication to cover up their corrupt and blood sucking fangs that they have used to snare our feet and collective wealth in the last 12 years.

If we wish to be free. If we really mean as a nation to get those inestimable privileges for which we have been so long contending…for wish our great statesmen both living and dead have been so long engaged and wept for publicly. WE MUST VOTE THE PDP OUT! We must vote for a leadership that will make just and efficient use of the resources which GOD has placed at our disposal. There is no retreat but in continuation of the status quo. The battle is for the vigilant, the active and the informed to spread the message across to others. I know not what course the others might take but for me and my family: BUHARI/BAKARE IS THE BEST CHOICE FOR THE MOMENT!
[/b]

A great job you've done there with this writeup. Please permit me to use it on other fora.
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by CELLULAR(m): 9:18pm On Apr 15, 2011
@9ija man, pls feel free to use! wink
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by hasyak(m): 9:48pm On Apr 15, 2011
I will not because of the calculation/assumption of a few/majority elite based on facts, deny my conscience of voting for the right candidate.

I refuse to let the perception of the electorate (majority) based on past elections & parties style (rigging) derail me of my choice of credible candidate.

I turn my back on that feeling of "hopelessness" experienced by majority; that no matter what they do, their vote can never amount to bringing about change.

I refuse to change my mind based on political analysis and their structures towards winning the Presidential election. Still will i vote wisely even if the most competent candidate has no political structure.

No amount of preaching/brain-washing can make me accept a party that has taken us back for 12yrs even if my father were to be the candidate of such party. Knowing fully well that a Destructive means can never bring about a Constructive end.

Yes, all might not be well but a well conscience has the might to reject the status quo & embrace change.

Believing otherwise when something is right means you are part of the problem, no matter how you try to justify it.

The fact that we cannot all agree on a common goal either as youths or as a nation does not give the room for us to deny the truth.

I make bold to say i shall be voting Buhari/Bakare, keep your thoughts, advice or history 'cos it makes no difference for me.

My conscience certifies them. I have no fear if they win or not, at least my conscience will judge me right.

Even if I have boil on my thumb, i'll use my tongue.

Nigeria lets vote without sentiments.
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by vuh: 9:51pm On Apr 15, 2011
i just discovered this thread this evening. i'm so proud of u guys @ least there's hope for this country. my hope is rekindled once more as there was a heated argument in my office today and most Gej supporters are just voting based on sentiments. at least for my family members nd I it's BB all the way.  cool
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by Nobody: 9:59pm On Apr 15, 2011
goodluck wins for ever, who is buhari a sadist and an islamist who wanted to turn nigeria to muslim country. he has nothin g to offer nigerians.
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by Nobody: 10:00pm On Apr 15, 2011
i can cry better than buhari he wins nothing goodluck for nigeria
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by lukkie(m): 10:11pm On Apr 15, 2011
Kobojunkie:

How do you get the list you use? i mean the numbers you send to . , how do you get those?

They're numbers of family, friends and people whom i've spoken with at one time or the other over time.
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by ceah(m): 10:13pm On Apr 15, 2011
Kobojunkie:

How do you get the list you use? i mean the numbers you send to  . ,  how do you get those?

sis, ppl from both NL and FB have send over 3000 numbers to me.i have about 1000 myself and i just received another set over 800 from some guys, if you have being conscious of happening on this thread you will see where i asked ppl to send number to my email and on FB we have a Thread there for same reason. Visit the FB BB iNTEGRITY Vanguard Page

http://www.facebook.com/BBIntegrityVanguard

Kobojunkie:

Can we send TextMessages to people calling on them to take their Camera's cellphones out to the polling stations  tommorow, and probably stay to record or take pictures of the final results or any occurrences before they leave.

The first scheduled message for tomorrow morning is on that
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by olawalebabs(m): 10:16pm On Apr 15, 2011
sheriff777:

goodluck wins for ever, who is buhari a sadist and an islamist who wanted to turn nigeria to muslim country. he has nothin g to offer nigerians.
Is a pity we still have pple like you who think shallow and cant see beyond their nose. Is it possible to turn nigeria to islamic state? Pls always verify your fact before you make it public
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by ceah(m): 10:23pm On Apr 15, 2011
Kobojunkie:

How do you get the list you use? i mean the numbers you send to  . ,  how do you get those?

sis, ppl from both NL and FB have send over 3000 numbers to me.i have about 1000 myself and i just received another set over 800 from some guys, if you have being conscious of happenings on this thread you will see where i asked ppl to send numbers to my email and on FB we have a Thread there for same reason. Visit the FB BB iNTEGRITY Vanguard Page

http://www.facebook.com/BBIntegrityVanguard

Kobojunkie:

Can we send TextMessages to people calling on them to take their Camera's cellphones out to the polling stations  tommorow, and probably stay to record or take pictures of the final results or any occurrences before they leave.

Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by 9ijaMan: 10:30pm On Apr 15, 2011
I managed to call almost 150 contacts today and  won more than 95% over. My inlaws were not spared as I got promises from them all to vote Buhari. They really didn't have preferred candidates but still wanted to vote GEJ until I told them about the wastefulness a GEJ government has been and will continue to be if he wins, God forbid! Artisans and labourers working at my construction site were also not left out as I managed to get them all on the CPC (Buhari) train at least for the presidential election.

The stage is set for me to send the last set of bulk SMS in the morning or at my lunch time tomorrow as I will be at work. No qualms my time zone is 2 hours ahead of 9ja and voting will not start by the time I'll be done with the SMS messages.

I urge everyone to keep the flag flying.

May God crown our efforts with the success we desire and put smiles on our faces by the morning/evening of Sunday the 17th of April.
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by 9ijaMan: 10:34pm On Apr 15, 2011
ceah:

Kindly send me a mail at n9ijaman@gmail.com, I have a a few additional phone numbers which you may be able to send messages to.
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by ayinba1(f): 10:36pm On Apr 15, 2011
Welcome on board, vuh!
What time do we have to stop campaigning and will this forum exchanges be considered such?
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by Dfash(m): 10:43pm On Apr 15, 2011
i just stumble on this thread 2nite, well done everyone around here. its a great thing working towards d advancement of one's country. on my own part av convinced quite a number to ds BB cause and am very sure they will add up to BB votes 2morrow. whatever is the result dt came afterwards is irrelevant especially if GEJ wins but our conscience will judge us right dt we contribute our quota irrespective of how little it is. bu###
 But am sure d BB TEAM will come out victorious after d elections because he has never garner ds kind of support all d while he has been contesting d post of OVAL office of this country except now! 2011, so let d haters say whatever they like BB is WINNING COME 2MORROW. so, BB team keep d hope alive .

WIN WE MUST!!!

WISHING THE TEAM
BB ALL DA BEST TOMORROW!
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by Nobody: 10:58pm On Apr 15, 2011
[size=15pt] ^^ Amen.

Thanks everyone  for your efforts I am so proud of us smiley

We all know Buhari  will win this election if it is conducted in a free and fair manner, The Nairaland polls gives him at  least 65% of over all votes.

Lets keep working full force till the last minute, to make it difficult even for the PDP to rig it.

We must all use our camera phones to protect our votes. Do not let anybody stop u filming - the only reason they would be concerned about filming is because they wish to rig.  We must stand up strong for our rights.

No Shaking!!!!

By the grace of God Buhari would  be declared President very soon and our country would be  transformed.

[/size]
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by efisher(m): 11:02pm On Apr 15, 2011
BB fans, to cap your wonderful efforts, I wish you goodluck in tomorrow's election. wink
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by agabaI23(m): 11:10pm On Apr 15, 2011
GenBuhari:

[size=15pt] ^^ Amen.

Thanks everyone  for your efforts I am so proud of us smiley

We all know Buhari  will win this election if it is conducted in a free and fair manner, The Nairaland polls gives him at  least 65% of over all votes.

Lets keep working full force till the last minute, to make it difficult even for the PDP to rig it.

We must all use our camera phones to protect our votes. Do not let anybody stop u filming - the only reason they would be concerned about filming is because they wish to rig.  We must stand up strong for our rights.

No Shaking!!!!

By the grace of God Buhari would  be declared President very soon and our country would be  transformed.

[/size]

You must be very high on groundnut my friend.
A nairaland population is not even distributed and cannot be a true representation of Nigeria.
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by ceah(m): 11:13pm On Apr 15, 2011
spoke to 5ppl on my way home from the office now and call some more ppl also. i just discovered that many ACN in lagos dont know who to vote tomorrow.they told me they know ribadu is not going to win and they can never vote pdp, i have being able to convince them all to vote Buhari, i also called some of the ppl that got my sms and they said my SMS just made them decide.i think GEJ will get a shocker from Lagos.Lagos seem to hate PDP and many said gej IS PART OF pdp. Now i have some posters i need to go paste beside some inec polling booth around my area, it's 11pm but this seem interesting, i know people will be shocked to see me pasting posters as they see me as too sophisticated for such, lol!, gotta go,
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by Nobody: 11:15pm On Apr 15, 2011
Buhari also commanded larger crowds than any other candidate in his rallies
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by Nobody: 11:18pm On Apr 15, 2011
Good work ceah.

In any future sms, is it possible to tell people to also inform all the people they know to vote Buhari.

God Bless
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by seal777(m): 12:54am On Apr 16, 2011
Posterity will never forget anyone of you guy, God bless you all for your efforts.

Victory song is near.
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by Concept(m): 1:32am On Apr 16, 2011
My messages on my facebook profile are about BB for the past two weeks with strong words.

SAMPLE (On the youtube video about the rigging in Rivers state)

No be only Buhari go cry for Nigeria, please bring bucket, I have started my own. NIGERIA when are you going to let off from the grip of self slavery. Look at the key to your problem in your hand but you refuse to use it. kai!! your condition is worse than the way I left you 12years ago. Wake up!!! ani ke gbe koroba wa ekun yi le di river Benue tabi Niger oh.
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by Concept(m): 1:39am On Apr 16, 2011
This is also on my facebook page.

Corruption is the bane of our society. Can this be solved? Capital NO Why? It has turned societal. How can this be eliminated? By voting people who are fearless and have track record of apprehending known and untouchable public treasury looters if this can be achieved, people like me and you who already contacted the "egunjemison" disease will lie low. I think that man you see in the photo will do it. I rest my case.

Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by Concept(m): 1:40am On Apr 16, 2011
This is also on my facebook page.

Corruption is the bane of our society. Can this be solved? Capital NO Why? It has turned societal. How can this be eliminated? By voting people who are fearless and have track record of apprehending known and untouchable public treasury looters if this can be achieved, people like me and you who already contacted the "egunjemison" disease will lie low. I think that man you see in the photo will do it. I rest my case.

Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by egift(m): 1:56am On Apr 16, 2011
God bless you all. We will get there. BB all the way.
Re: Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here by Nugwax(m): 8:12am On Apr 16, 2011
WEATHER FORECAST FOR NIGERIA:
Clear blue skies with pleasant temperature . Drop the Umbrella and pick your Pen to write History today.

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (39) (Reply)

Sadiya Farouq: I Am Still Studying N-power Files To Know Real Essence / Remembrance Of Tunde Idiagbon By Kunle Idiagbon / Dele Momodu, His Wife And Children In Family Selfie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.