Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,238 members, 7,953,900 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:31 AM

7 Reasons Buhari/bakare Will Lose The Elections Despite Growing Popularity! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 7 Reasons Buhari/bakare Will Lose The Elections Despite Growing Popularity! (17618 Views)

Revealed: Real Reasons Buhari Chose His SGF, COS - Nigerian Tribune / Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here / Buhari Bakare Manifesto - The Best Ever! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Reasons Buhari/bakare Will Lose The Elections Despite Growing Popularity! by IbroYaya: 4:55pm On Feb 26, 2011
tolu001:

Under normal circumstances of a free and fair election, BB ticket will definitely secure a landslide victory over the Jonathan/Sambo going by the present political calculations and number of registered voters from each state.

If votes would be allowed to count, then you can surely throw the so-called power of incumbency into the dustbin, cos GEJ will loose gallantly.

People keep saying under normal circumstances of free and fair election BB will win. How is that possible with this analysis?

If they refuse to their home work well, they will surely loose. Its not about rigging or not rigging.

This analysis clearly shows that GEJ  is better planned than BB and he is working with time.

A free and fair election will surely bring GEJ back to power unless something changes, and I don't see anything changing.
Re: 7 Reasons Buhari/bakare Will Lose The Elections Despite Growing Popularity! by agabaI23(m): 4:57pm On Feb 26, 2011
Papabrowne,

You are on the money.

I told a friend that elections are not won by good name while we were discussing Ribadu's chances.

GEJ has the money and he is making sure he gets more money by enlisting the billionaires in his campaign(not good for the electorate).

He started campaigning long time ago when Ribadu was still struggling to get a running mate. . .etc
I wonder how many of the 36 states those two can reach within the remaining one month. People who make first class start from year one. They do not run a crash programme.

Money is important not necessarily to rig but to reach the people. if you cannot reach the people, a free and fair election cannot return you, your good name notwithstanding.
Re: 7 Reasons Buhari/bakare Will Lose The Elections Despite Growing Popularity! by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 5:11pm On Feb 26, 2011
@PapaBrowne. you are right on the money!!

Per chance venturing the odd permutation that somehow GEJ's cook has been bribed to poison him, not even the prayers of 1 million Christians can stop GEJ from not winning come April 2011
Re: 7 Reasons Buhari/bakare Will Lose The Elections Despite Growing Popularity! by Exponental(m): 5:20pm On Feb 26, 2011
Papabrowne, u make sense
Re: 7 Reasons Buhari/bakare Will Lose The Elections Despite Growing Popularity! by Akbar10: 5:22pm On Feb 26, 2011
Poster
ur piece was so well researched and presented i almost mistook it for a PhD dissertation-kudos!
normally i am a non-voting Nigerian, but seeing the BB combo gives me hope, and i am voting for the 1st time
i may be going with a losing team-and i will tell u to wait and see on that-but i want to have the satisfaction of voting for the best team available right now to lead Nigeria.
BB despite all!
Re: 7 Reasons Buhari/bakare Will Lose The Elections Despite Growing Popularity! by obailala(m): 5:40pm On Feb 26, 2011
@PapaBrowne
Your analysis is flawless. As much as I detest what GEJ is doing today as president and even with the growing popularity of BB, the truth remains that GEJ will win the elections even without rigging.

Never in the history of Nigeria have we had an incumbent that is so popular amongst the populace. I cant explain the reason for the love but it must be based on the nature of his ascension to power. All the flaws and shortcomings of GEJ which killed my support for him are seen only by Nigerians with access to the internet news and aproko media (SaharaReporters, nairaland, etc). A typical okada man on the street still maintains the same level of love they had for GEJ over a year ago when he was being intimidated by Turai Plc and it is these same set of people that will make up a majority of the voters.

Trust me, GEJ will win even without rigging but we all know rigging cannot be ruled out in our (s)elections.
Re: 7 Reasons Buhari/bakare Will Lose The Elections Despite Growing Popularity! by Nobody: 5:42pm On Feb 26, 2011
Initially i was cautious cos of buharis pro sharia sentiments though hes the MOST DISCIPLINED of the candidates, however recent developments i.e ribadu /tinubu/ACN parleys cos ironically tinubu was one of the governors on EFCCs list for corrupt practices when ribadu was EFCCs chairman. Though RIBADU WOULD HAVE BEEN AN IDEAL CANDIDATE BUT HAS MADE HIMSELF A TOOL in the hand of tinubu. IMAGINE A FORMER ANTI CORRUPTION CZAR NOW HAVING ONE OF THE MOST CORRUPT NIGERIANS AS GODFATHER FOR THE NEXT PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION!. On the other hand i also believed the niger delta deserves the presidency due to past injustices as a minority group however am beginning to have my doubts due to GEJs recent negotiations with ibori, ciroma &co., NASS etc. and my concern is can GEJ good intentions and PDP tackle corruption? Any candidate or party that can not tackle corruption is not fit for the job. OUR COUNTRY NEEDS A DISCIPLINED PRESIDENT THAT CAN FIGHT CORRUPTION AND I BELIEVE THATS D REASON NIGERIA NEED BUHARI - BAKARE! They may not have a war chest but sentiments aside nigerians that genuinely loves naija will make a bet on BB!
Re: 7 Reasons Buhari/bakare Will Lose The Elections Despite Growing Popularity! by ayinba1(f): 5:44pm On Feb 26, 2011
The  7 reasons outlined should serve as a pointer for team BB. Improvements should be made where legitimately possible. As for money, I don't think Egyptians, Tunisians or Libyans were bribed to reject the status quo!

Yes We Can and Yes We Will!

BB remains the best option for now.

Let us rally and vote for better times!
Re: 7 Reasons Buhari/bakare Will Lose The Elections Despite Growing Popularity! by folakeojo(f): 5:48pm On Feb 26, 2011
one thing dat i've noticed so far on this thread is dat the buhari fans are not disputing what the poster wrote but are still going to vote for him even if it means being on the loosing team. I guess dats refreshing cos i hardly see something like this being posted without insults being traded about
Re: 7 Reasons Buhari/bakare Will Lose The Elections Despite Growing Popularity! by BigPhil(m): 5:49pm On Feb 26, 2011
Jarus:

Despite being a die-hard Buharist, I agree with your analysis. I like the fact that despite being a GEJ supporter you admit Buhari is gaining popularity, while you also admit GEJ is losing votes. The most ingenious part was your observation that many people are switching camps from Ribadu to Buhari.The only area I disagree is where you said after being given 1000 the almajiris will vote for GEJ. No, they will collect GEJ's money and vote for Buhari.
In summary I agree with you that if elections are conducted today, GEJ stands a very high chance based on the points you highlighted, but I believe the situation can still be remedied. Hurricane Buhari is spreading at alarming rate. We are hopeful.

I have made this point this morning in another post and I will repeat it here.I am based outside Nigeria and was in Nigeria to register during the last voters registration with the intention of voting for Ribadu but changed my mind a few days ago and I will be in my village a week before election day canvassing  for votes for BB( THE CHOICE OF REGISTERING IN MY VILLAGE IS STRATEGIC)No police or INEC officials will try any rubbish.I did say that I have never voted in an election before based on i don't care ,am not bothered,am well off,but things need to change in Nigeria,We need to move this country forward.Nigeria has got so much potential and PDP has being nothing but an unmitigated disaster for Nigeria in every aspect.

I strongly believe that BB has so much potential to move this country forward.That is why am spending my own money doing this,BB does not need to come to my village to campaign,with me they have got my vote with the other 17 votes of my family and Dependants plus the other people I exert influence on in my village.These are votes that GEJ can never buy or steal and I am strongly urging other people of the same conviction whether your in Nigeria or Abroad to do the same,that will surely go a long way to mitigate the so perceived lack of adequate campaign of BB.Make sure you vote on election day and make sure your vote counts.

When I go through post and articles on NL or elsewhere,am so amazed at the level of intelligence  and sophistication shown  and possessed by Nigerian youths,the quality of discussions etc.Now we need to extend that to this election,Elections could be won on NL  grin,I got on the BB bandwagon a few days ago after reading his campaign manifesto some one posted on NL and listening to Bakare via a link somebody posted on NL,thats 17 votes plus for BB from me via NL,and I believe many  more from others on NL,So go figure.

This election  to me is not about who is more popular,Who has got more money,Who has campaigned in every village and hamlet in Nigeria,rather it is about our earnest desire as Nigerians for a better future,Desire to maximize and  fulfill our potentials as human beings,Our desire to root out corruption in our country,our desire to secure the future of our children and our desire for change.The time is now,Lets make the change.BB 2011 Change we can believe in.
Re: 7 Reasons Buhari/bakare Will Lose The Elections Despite Growing Popularity! by Viciyke(m): 5:49pm On Feb 26, 2011
Its game over 4 Buhari/Bakare even if they merge with all political parties.
Re: 7 Reasons Buhari/bakare Will Lose The Elections Despite Growing Popularity! by JAZES(m): 6:00pm On Feb 26, 2011
@Papabrowne,
You have more than hit the nail on the head man, i was talking to some folks about this particular situation and most of your points here are what i shared with them.
The truth is even if PDP does not rigg this year's election, CPC has no chance at all except if they change their strategy fast. But no matter what happens ain't voting for Jonathan.
Re: 7 Reasons Buhari/bakare Will Lose The Elections Despite Growing Popularity! by BigPhil(m): 6:15pm On Feb 26, 2011
Seriously anybody calling this election for GEJ is in for a big surprise come April.I posted a link about BB2011 on my facebook yesterday and when I checked a few minutes ago 75 people liked it and shared it on to their friends.These are people including may that would not have in a million years have anything to do with Buhari or Bakare based on primordial sentiments.

I believe in their ability to bring change ,Change need to come to Nigeria.The most exciting thing about BB 2011 is that they are pulling people like me whom normally would have shown great indifference and contempt to any election in Nigeria

BB2011 Campaign is gathering momentum every minute and its turning into an avalanche,GEJ will not know what hit him come April.Folks nothing has changed in PDP,what's the difference between 6 and half dozen.

BB represents the way forward and the future for Nigeria.
Re: 7 Reasons Buhari/bakare Will Lose The Elections Despite Growing Popularity! by mekay(m): 6:21pm On Feb 26, 2011
i like your analysis, they are good and realistic.
I have stated here in this forum that GEJ will win, but the question is "will he bring good luck to Nigerians?".
Re: 7 Reasons Buhari/bakare Will Lose The Elections Despite Growing Popularity! by Mcleo007(m): 6:26pm On Feb 26, 2011
In as much as a BB ticket is what Nigeria needs at the moment,I definitely don't see it happening. About GEJ, I sseem to have mixed feelings about him. I believe Nigerians will see his true nature  (good and bad) after he wins the election. Believe me,he'l win the election free and fair. There's no denying his popularity. Now, they say 'to catch a monkey,u must behave like one.' That expression may just play out his current affinity with the corrupt pdp men he's adjudged to pally. I believe his merely using them.
Re: 7 Reasons Buhari/bakare Will Lose The Elections Despite Growing Popularity! by dalhat14(m): 6:39pm On Feb 26, 2011
this analyser guy is on his own
Re: 7 Reasons Buhari/bakare Will Lose The Elections Despite Growing Popularity! by nastydamus(m): 6:40pm On Feb 26, 2011
folakeojo:

one thing dat i've noticed so far on this thread is dat the buhari fans are not disputing what the poster wrote but are still going to vote for him even if it means being on the loosing team. I guess dats refreshing cos i hardly see something like this being posted without insults being traded about

Thanks for noticing that. But wait till Beaf and Nsiman get here, everything will change even when the topic favours their master.

ayinba1:

The  7 reasons outlined should serve as a pointer for team BB. Improvements should be made where legitimately possible. As for money, I don't think Egyptians, Tunisians or Libyans were bribed to reject the status quo!

Yes We Can and Yes We Will!

BB remains the best option for now.

Let us rally and vote for better times!

Gbosa for you o, am with you on this one!
Re: 7 Reasons Buhari/bakare Will Lose The Elections Despite Growing Popularity! by OAM4J: 6:54pm On Feb 26, 2011
Even though I support BB ticket, I agree with your analysis and am sure many BB supporters will also agree with you, unlike GEJ camp, we dont deceive ourselves.

But I disagree with your conclusion totally simply because because it is too early to call and cos of the following reasons:

1. BB still got time to campaign. A week is too long in politics to make a whole lots of change. Jan 01, 2011, neither Alli, nor Mubarak or Gadafi would have ever believe they will be in the position they are today.

2. The rate at which GEJ is making mistakes upon mistakes is alarming, and I guess he is yet to make the biggest one.

3. You fail to also realize that a good planning will equally produce a good performance. BB team is not sleeping, they are only planning and considering the best strategy to use.

4. If BB popularity has gone this high without campaign, imagine what will happen when the campaign starts

BB2011. . . Believe it. . . it is possible.
Re: 7 Reasons Buhari/bakare Will Lose The Elections Despite Growing Popularity! by sided: 7:01pm On Feb 26, 2011
It is only a fool that will not vote for GEJ,what makes people think Buhari and Bakare is a good team.The SNG stuff was a scam by Bakare,am so much disappointed with the guy.In my Location,GEJ is very Popular cos he is a humble man and i bet you BB ticket will not get any vote.GEJ is loved in my Location and a Landslide victory is just clear
Re: 7 Reasons Buhari/bakare Will Lose The Elections Despite Growing Popularity! by realdon(m): 7:03pm On Feb 26, 2011
Mcleo007:

In as much as a BB ticket is what Nigeria needs at the moment,I definitely don't see it happening. About GEJ, I sseem to have mixed feelings about him. I believe Nigerians will see his true nature  (good and bad) after he wins the election. Believe me,he'l win the election free and fair. There's no denying his popularity. Now, they say 'to catch a monkey,u must behave like one.' That expression may just play out his current affinity with the corrupt pdp men he's adjudged to pally. I believe his merely using them.

One thing that I know for sure is that we cannot run away from reality; no matter how hard we try. If we decided to call a white piece of cloth black just because its night, by the morning it would be clear to every one that white remains white now and ever. In other words the truth cannot change.
Acting like monkey is not a new excuse: obj and ya'radua/gej were acting like monkeys to win elections but they never changed from monkey since they won rather they advanced to guerrilla.
The truth still remains that gej cannot improve the situation of this country with the way he muddles up things.What has he achieved while ruling his state - Bayelsa and for Nigeria since he took over as president.  "we can actually know how tomorrow would look like from activities of today"

Nobody is saying compulsorily people should vote BB who has good programme and intention for the country but no one should come to complain that there is no light, water, housing, road, education etc when the gej they want finally wins because we should be reminded that as you lay your bed so shall you lie on it.

Buhari, even he had one or two shortcomings when he rule as a military, he did very well. Let us leave any form of sentiment aside and face reality and also choose what is right for this country
Re: 7 Reasons Buhari/bakare Will Lose The Elections Despite Growing Popularity! by Barkono: 7:07pm On Feb 26, 2011
Poster
Well thought analysis and right on target. I must say it is a wake up call for the  BB ticket.

Nevertheless, I will disagree with you on the issue of campaign and money. Buhari had a head start. Before he was even nominated CPC's presidential candidate, Buhari has gone round all the key southern states of Nigeria, appealing for votes from mostly stakeholders. He was in most churches appealing to their leaders and the need for change, and the vexed issue of the sharia toga wrapped on him. One thing with grass root mobilisation, especially in the northern part of nigeria, and among the hausa fulani, is the electronic media. Buhari, has been on BBC Hausa service, VOA Hausa service, Deutsche Welle Hausa service etc indicating interest to his grassroot supporters. We must not also take it away from him, that he was in the south south, especially with the late Harry Marshall's family. He was in Yenagoa, to campaign with his gubernatorial aspirant before gej. He was in so many contless functions, sometimes, passing the night in remote villages with associates.
The TBO, a mass mobilisation outfit for Buhari, has been well and active since 2003.
On the issue of money, and "almajiris", being bought, Nigerians seems to forget that in 1982, the whole of the "stumping ground", which is NW, was awashed with late papa Awolowos largesse, on every street in the NW, there is either a beetle car, a skoda,or an audi. And in almost every household in the NW, there is a motorcycle or a bicycle. Alas late papa Awolowo, never won the election. And never had the mandatory 25%. In 2003, we saw how Kano, jigawa, sokoto, zamfara, kebbi, in NW, Borno, yobe, Bauchi in 2007, went to opposition, all because of Buhari, despite the firepower of obj and money that was used.

In SW, we have seen how the election was rigged. We have seen despite all the pdp's money how obj, appealed to the AD govs to allow him a base, because the northerners have told him to his face that he has no base support.
I can go on and on. I think the 2011 election, is an issue base election. Like all the the previous elections, money has never been a determinant. Yes we can collect money, and vote for our heart desire. And that is the jingle of CPC. I have heard it on BBC Hausa service on several occasions, I have heard it on local radio channels.
Re: 7 Reasons Buhari/bakare Will Lose The Elections Despite Growing Popularity! by BigPhil(m): 7:10pm On Feb 26, 2011
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GQRryNzHOks

Lets give this country the Change it deserves.Change is coming to Nigeria.BB2011
Re: 7 Reasons Buhari/bakare Will Lose The Elections Despite Growing Popularity! by Nobody: 7:14pm On Feb 26, 2011
Akbar10:

Poster
your piece was so well researched and presented i almost mistook it for a PhD dissertation-kudos!
normally i am a non-voting Nigerian, but seeing the BB combo gives me hope, and i am voting for the 1st time
i may be going with a losing team-and i will tell u to wait and see on that-but i want to have the satisfaction of voting for the best team available right now to lead Nigeria.
BB despite all!

Gbam! u took the words rite out of my mouth!

In addition to that, when GEJ seriously f-uckup the country, i will be proud to say "i never supported him and i never voted him". Despite all odds, i will not stop campaigning against him opportunity!

GEJ HAS NOTHING GOOD TO OFFER NIGERIA!

[size=8pt][size=8pt]GOSH! I HATE PDP LIKE COCKROACH![/size][/size]
Re: 7 Reasons Buhari/bakare Will Lose The Elections Despite Growing Popularity! by Pukkah: 7:16pm On Feb 26, 2011
, and to Buhari my vote goes. Should he lose, then Nigeria, and indeed Nigerians, deserves the management/mismanagement of resources it gets. I wish all of us well. Nigerians have suffered enough. So many broken promises from so many corrupt leaders.
Re: 7 Reasons Buhari/bakare Will Lose The Elections Despite Growing Popularity! by Nobody: 7:21pm On Feb 26, 2011
Voting GEJ will only continue the decadence we have been having in our society. Right from the begining he became president he has never gotten hold of anything that i can say he took a bold step apart from coming out to contest.
He is not decisive and a popular going goes thus 'show me ur friends and i will tell u who u are'. person that consult IBB for advice what do u think u will get.  IBB breed.
Re: 7 Reasons Buhari/bakare Will Lose The Elections Despite Growing Popularity! by agabaI23(m): 7:24pm On Feb 26, 2011
Pukkah:

, and to Buhari my vote goes. Should he lose, then Nigeria, and indeed Nigerians, deserves the management/mismanagement of resources it gets. I wish all of us well. Nigerians have suffered enough. So many broken promises from so many corrupt leaders.
'Democracy is a system guaranteeing that we are no better governed than we deserve'
-George Bernard Shaw
Re: 7 Reasons Buhari/bakare Will Lose The Elections Despite Growing Popularity! by BigPhil(m): 7:29pm On Feb 26, 2011
greateros:

Gbam! u took the words rite out of my mouth!

In addition to that, when GEJ seriously f-uckup the country, i will be proud to say "i never supported him and i never voted him". Despite all odds, i will not stop campaigning against him opportunity!

GEJ HAS NOTHING GOOD TO OFFER NIGERIA!

[size=8pt][size=8pt]GOSH! I HATE PDP LIKE COCKROACH![/size][/size]

That is the point I have been making the whole day.BB2011 is stirring up first time voters,people who ordinary will give the polling station a long berth on election day.

Nigerians let us mobilize massively and vote with our conscience and vote for the future of this country.Seriously GEJ took over power over a year now and what has he got to show for it,Absolutely nothing.It has been more of the same.I am from the south and should be supporting him but In all honesty and sincerity nothing is gonna change with him as president.Just look at the people behind him,eg Anthony Anenih.infact that is enough for any discerning Nigeria to work out that he is not serious and sincere.

Lets end this PDP quagmire once and for all.

Vote BB2011.Vote for Change.
Re: 7 Reasons Buhari/bakare Will Lose The Elections Despite Growing Popularity! by fxtopedia(m): 7:34pm On Feb 26, 2011
@POSTER,
I see your reason(s) as reason why Nigeria SHOULD continue in poverty,if
you like bring millions reason, WE would not be deceived. BB all the way.
Re: 7 Reasons Buhari/bakare Will Lose The Elections Despite Growing Popularity! by eros(m): 7:35pm On Feb 26, 2011
Despite the OP's wise and thorough analysis, we all know that the BB ticket will do Nigeria a great good. Sentiment aside, GEJ has done nothing notable or reasonable for Nigeria, instead he keeps taking Nigeria in a downward spiral.

Even OBJ was able to bring GSM to Nigeria even though they are ripping us off. The much talked about POWER that GEJ has promised Nigerians is yet to be experienced. There is still perpetual darkness everywhere and there is no certainty that Nigeria will ever experience 24 hours uninterrupted power in the next 4 years.

Whatever the analysis, lets all vote BB and be part of the change that Nigeria badly needs.

GOD BLESS NIGERIA!!!
Re: 7 Reasons Buhari/bakare Will Lose The Elections Despite Growing Popularity! by Abali1(m): 7:38pm On Feb 26, 2011
In as much as hate to admit it, the poster's analysis is right.Even in a free and fair election, Buhari will not win this one. One of the reasons that strongly works against Buhari and other oppositon parties is the break down of the alliance talk.
Am one of those that travel around Nigeria often, I can tell you that real voting populace will not back Buhari. Most rural people only see GEJ as president come next election (to them the election itself is a mere formality).
Am in no way suggesting that the informed ones among us should vote en-mass for PDP, but the ugly thruth is that the average Nigerian on the street, without Internet or press bias is going to give GEJ his vote.
I still hope that God will cause a miracle to happen, Nigerians have suffered much under PDP's rule. cry
Re: 7 Reasons Buhari/bakare Will Lose The Elections Despite Growing Popularity! by Nobody: 7:43pm On Feb 26, 2011
BigPhil:

That is the point I have been making the whole day.BB2011 is stirring up first time voters,people who ordinary will give the polling station a long berth on election day.

Nigerians let us mobilize massively and vote with our conscience and vote for the future of this country.Seriously GEJ took over power over a year now and what has he got to show for it,Absolutely nothing.It has been more of the same.I am from the south and should be supporting him but In all honesty and sincerity nothing is gonna change with him as president.Just look at the people behind him,eg Anthony Anenih.infact that is enough for any discerning Nigeria to work out that he is not serious and sincere.

Lets end this PDP quagmire once and for all.

Vote BB2011.Vote for Change.

I dnt understand how u keep voicing my tots!

I am from the east and GEJ is suppose to be my choice because we are almost from the same geopolitical zone. but the fact remains that he has not proven himself worthy of my vote and i believe its time we do away with those vices like religion, tribal and regional sentiment which has kept us down as a nation and which PDP has been using to keep us fighting one another while they loot us blind!
I have never voted in my life and i will be doing that for the first time to vote for B/B and for the future of Nigeria!

Re: 7 Reasons Buhari/bakare Will Lose The Elections Despite Growing Popularity! by stildude(m): 7:50pm On Feb 26, 2011
1)They are not campaigning
We have just 5 weeks to the elections and I can't see any sign of Buhari campaigning anywhere in Nigeria . He hasn't visited any states in the south or middle belt. No rallies whatsoever. Does he think everybody reads newspapers or have internet connection?? Ruralites which constitute the real voters in Nigeria have never heard about CPC. How are they going to give him votes. How is the farmer in Isale Egan, Arochukwu or Gbaramatu going to vote a Buhari he has has never heard about? Jonathan on the other hand is travelling everywhere despite the fact that he has the required visibility already

True analyses. I would say that this is perhaps the first time I am seeing a sincere analysis of  the big picture of Nigerian politic and indeed the 2011 election without bias. The point above can also be traced to the loss of ogboru in the Deltan gubernatorial rerun election. While Udiaghan was busy campaigning, Ogboru was in Lagos doing God knows what. Now He wants to go to court. Most of Buhari supporters in the north are already threatening fire and brimstone if Buhari loses (although they say if he's rigged out ) Lets face the fact (especially the ones given by papabrown) There is no Buhari in Aso rock in 2011. In the south, few people know of CPC and it seems those who know about CPC in Lagos are only those literate enough to read, or rich enough to pay for internet subscription and who were not so sure of Nigerian poll's credibility (whether elections will be free and fair) or were either abroad then or now therefore didn't register.

Every point given by the initiator of this discourse is a very valid one.  To also add to point of Bakare now desperatly courting men of God he has earlier rubished in the pages of newspaper, like papa Adeboye, and Daddy Oyedepo- during his visit to Aso rock to pray for late Yar'adua. Even if these men of God forgave and forgot, some followers will not forget. He will understand one of the wisdom keys of Mike Murdock- '' if you fail in life, it will be because of someone you have chosen to dishonour''

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Wailing Wailers; Buharists And That Disgraceful 2016 Budget- Japhet Omojuwa / [BREAKING] Patience Jonathan Loses Bid To Reclaim Seized $5.9m / Group Reacts As Police Says Daughter Of Ex-gov’s Aide Not Kidnapped, Went To Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.