Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,566 members, 7,812,831 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:16 PM

7 Reasons Buhari/bakare Will Lose The Elections Despite Growing Popularity! - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 7 Reasons Buhari/bakare Will Lose The Elections Despite Growing Popularity! (17413 Views)

Revealed: Real Reasons Buhari Chose His SGF, COS - Nigerian Tribune / Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here / Buhari Bakare Manifesto - The Best Ever! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Reasons Buhari/bakare Will Lose The Elections Despite Growing Popularity! by 9ijaMan: 10:36am On Feb 28, 2011
zeeleso:

Then why is the so called NPLF not pitching its tent with Buhari or ribadu. They are now negotiating with jonathan. In as much as business can continue as usual, the northern leaders would gladly support jonathan. As a matter of fact most northern politicians are afraid of Buhari. His reputation as a no nonsense man of integrity is all abound the north.  

BB got my vote. Win or not. I need to preserve the right to complain. Vote PDP and be ready to chop whatever you are served. I shall be able to raise my head high when my children and grand kids ask what i did to stop Nigeria from becoming a fifth world country

Welcome to the fold. And thanks for that thought provoking line in bold fonts.
Re: 7 Reasons Buhari/bakare Will Lose The Elections Despite Growing Popularity! by rasputinn(m): 11:05am On Feb 28, 2011
zeeleso:

Then why is the so called NPLF not pitching its tent with Buhari or ribadu

What is NPLF?,PLEASE
Re: 7 Reasons Buhari/bakare Will Lose The Elections Despite Growing Popularity! by zeeleso(f): 11:11am On Feb 28, 2011
Northern Politicians Leaders Forum. The ciroma led committe claiming to be the northern political leaders. They came up with atiku as a consensus candidate for the North. .

9ijaMan:

Welcome to the fold. And thanks for that thought provoking line in bold fonts.
BB for the future of our country.
Re: 7 Reasons Buhari/bakare Will Lose The Elections Despite Growing Popularity! by akwarandu(m): 11:14am On Feb 28, 2011
Are we going to  vote Interity Or Goodluck, the fact is dat BB is the best the thing dat ve happen to dis country in d recent time and it is time for us to act for the sake of our unborn children God bless Nigeria, BB all d way.
Re: 7 Reasons Buhari/bakare Will Lose The Elections Despite Growing Popularity! by emekagh(m): 11:45am On Feb 28, 2011
GEJ has done alot especially in the power sector to merit be given the chance for progress.
He is simply the man for the job. I would not be voting for someone who will somersault policies just to introduce his own.
Nigeria need stability.

Goodluck for me, and all of us.
Re: 7 Reasons Buhari/bakare Will Lose The Elections Despite Growing Popularity! by Nobody: 1:01pm On Feb 28, 2011
Jarus:

Honestly, I feel for GEJ. I don't have problem with him. I preferred him to Atiku. I just feel at this time in our country's history, we need strong men. Obj was strong but he used his strength negatively, unfortunately. Other European and Asia countries were all once in this stage. Think of Meiji restoration in Japan, the French revolution, the industrial revolution of Europe, even in Asian 'Tiger economies', in China, even in nearby Ghana. We need positively strong men first to put things in order then soft, well-intentioned men can come later. GEJ doesn't appear to me as very corrupt, I don't see him packing billions, but my fear is he cannot deal with people packing it, I see impunity becoming the other of the day.

GEJ did not start out desperate, he started quite indifferent, and this can be buttressed by wikileaks and the appointment of Jega, but like any other human, he was tempted to give it a shot, not to blow this golden opportunity, and 95% of people will do that, less than 5% of men will do the Mandela option. As time went on, he became desperate and more involved, partly because of the embarrassment that will follow if a sitting president loses, which to the best of my knowledge, will be the first time a sitting African leader will lose(except Gbagbo). It was the interplay of these factors that make GEJ turned into just another PDP politician.

But are we going to sacrifice the progress of this country on the altar of sympathy? I don't think it's worth it. That's why I'm for BB.
No Sir, we don't need strong men.
We need strong institutions!

Thanks to GEJ, he is strenghting our institutions. Buhari will trample on our institutions just like he and his crminal gang of soldiers had been doing ever since they laid their hands on our guns.
Re: 7 Reasons Buhari/bakare Will Lose The Elections Despite Growing Popularity! by 2busy: 1:13pm On Feb 28, 2011
A Testimony By a Nigerian,Adeolu Akinyemi on Why They Didn't Vote Buhari Before!

In 2011, GMB is not alone. He's supported by a team of volunteers online and offline like me, who never voted for him before. We didn't vote for him, because we didn't know. We didn't know that he supervised and birthed our only existing refineries. We didn't know that what he did in road construction while in the PTF hasn't been matched by 12yrs of the PDP, even though we claimed they were lopsided. We didn't know that in his time as head of state he reduced inflation from 23% to 4%, by fiscal discipline and a homegrown economic team (not achieved under any other era, even military). We didn't know that there was no religious crisis while he led.

We didn't know that JJ Rawlings of Ghana took over 2yrs before him, and killed all the corrupt leaders, while GMB merely gave his own, long-term jail sentences. We didn't know that the hospitals and universities around the country never witnessed as much benefits they got from the PTF from any government after or before his time. We did not know, that this man haven been in all the oil sectors in Nigeria, has no petrol station, much less a refinery or an oil rig like so many of our leaders. We never voted him, because we did not know.

But now we know, We know that he has followership in the north that money can't buy. We know that those who follow him are poor, and follow him out of hope and belief in his values. I have met old men who know him, who have said, "All I need from Buhari is his word, I can take it to the bank". Now we know that here is someone that has been in everything to make him a Dan-Something, but didn't take the road.
We feared he was an Islamic fundamentalist, but he challenged us to provide any human being who can point at anything he did to show the same. His Cook and Drivers, two roles that can be influenced to have your life are Christians. In his passion for discipline, he has pulled down mosques, punished emirs, and followed principles over the respect of people.
Then this year, to the utter shock of the world, he picks the most radically outspoken no nonsense Christian Preacher in Nigeria to be his vice
Now we know, that it's about the values, not religion and certainly not the fact that he becomes the first (correct me if I'm wrong) Nigerian president without multiple wives or an array of concubines.
Re: 7 Reasons Buhari/bakare Will Lose The Elections Despite Growing Popularity! by emekagh(m): 1:42pm On Feb 28, 2011
^^^^
Kudo to all those 'achievement.' Nigeria need fresh blood and new ideas for 21st century. Not old politicians especially those ex-generals who truncated our democracy.

Goodluck has done a lot and will do more given the chance.

Yes Goodluck can! Yes we can!
Re: 7 Reasons Buhari/bakare Will Lose The Elections Despite Growing Popularity! by jmoore(m): 1:46pm On Feb 28, 2011
Buhari is a joker, Obasanjo is the last of his kind. No former military president will become a president again in Nigeria.
Re: 7 Reasons Buhari/bakare Will Lose The Elections Despite Growing Popularity! by omoaba2011: 1:49pm On Feb 28, 2011
I THINK IT IS GENERALLY KNOWN THAT THE RULING PDP HAS NO PLAN TO MOVE THE COUNTRY FORWARD. THE COMPOSITION OF THE PARTY TELLS US THAT IT'S JUST A 'COME AND CHOP' PARTY. THIS IS WHY THE MUCH PROCLAIMED HUMILITY, HONESTY AND SINCERITY OF GEJ AND SAMBO MIGHT NOT TRANSLATE TO MUCH EVEN IF THEY SPENT 8 YRS IN OFFICE.
WITH THIS IN MIND,I WONDER WHY ANY INDIVIDUAL WHO TRULY SEEKS THE PROGRESS OF THIS COUNTRY WOULD NOT THROW HIS/HER SUPPORT BEHIND ANY OTHER CANDIDATE APART FROM GEJ. SENTIMENTS, WHETHER RELIGIOUS OR ETHNIC, AND FATALISM HAVE NOT AND WOULD NOT HELP US.

NO NATION HAS HAD CHANGE THRUST ON ITS LAPS, CHANGE IS SOMETHING THAT A SOCIETY MUST TAKE RESPONSIBILTY FOR. COMMUNISM CAME DOWN IN THE FORMER SOVIET UNION BECAUSE PEOPLE TOOK RESPONSIBILITY , SAME WITH THE EMANCIPATION OF THE BLACKS IN AMERICA WHICH HAS CULMINATED IN THE EMERGENCE OF AN AFRICAN-AMERICAN PRESIDENT(THAT WE ALL CELEBRATED). THE RECENT OUSTER OF THE PRESIDENTS IN TUNISIA AND EGYPT CAME ABOUT NOT JUST BECOS THE PEOPLE WISHED OR PRAYED FOR IT, BUT BECOS THEY STOOD UP AND TOOK RESPONSIBILITY FOR IT. I BELIEVE NIGERIA HAS AN OPPORTUNITY FOR A MUCH DESIRED CHANGE THIS APRIL, BUT I WAIT TO SEE IF WE WILL SEIZE THE MOMENT OR IF WE WILL FAIL TO DO OUR PART, AND STILL KEEP CALLING ON GOD TO CHANGE OUR COUNTRY. MY SUBMISSION IS THIS; TO ALL WHO DESIRE CHANGE FROM THE STATUS QUO, GO OUT COME APRIL AND VOTE EITHER BUHARI OR RIBADU OR UTOMI OR OKOTIE OR SHEKARAU. BUT BY ALL MEANS NOT GEJ. I REST MY CASE.
Re: 7 Reasons Buhari/bakare Will Lose The Elections Despite Growing Popularity! by chukxy44(m): 1:54pm On Feb 28, 2011
The best pieace in recent times. As much as I hate to say this, take it or leave PDP stays. The analysis is clear and simple enough, beside this are the very fact we have know for years its only that we choose to act as if they do not exit.
Re: 7 Reasons Buhari/bakare Will Lose The Elections Despite Growing Popularity! by bestman09(m): 2:15pm On Feb 28, 2011
The much touted 19million votes from the North will never be handed over to Buhari. Lets be sincere with our selves, can Buhari win in Benue, plateau,Niger,Taraba and other middle belt states? Votes are not won on Nairaland and pages of newspapers. The real votes are won through grass root campain. CPC have not even started anything yet, just deceiving themselves about winning the Norths votes as if it is only the North that make up Nigeria. Quote me, CPC can never 30% of total votes in a free and fair presidential election in Nigeria. Lets not forget that Shekarau and Ribadu will also share in the votes from the North.
Re: 7 Reasons Buhari/bakare Will Lose The Elections Despite Growing Popularity! by 9ijaMan: 2:49pm On Feb 28, 2011
bestman09:

The much touted 19million votes from the North will never be handed over to Buhari. Lets be sincere with our selves, can Buhari win in Benue, plateau,Niger,Taraba and other middle belt states? Votes are not won on Nairaland and pages of newspapers. The real votes are won through grass root campain. CPC have not even started anything yet, just deceiving themselves about winning the Norths votes as if it is only the North that make up Nigeria. Quote me, CPC can never 30% of total votes in a free and fair presidential election in Nigeria. Lets not forget that Shekarau and Ribadu will also share in the votes from the North.
You obviously must be livimg outside the northern region of the country. While PDP pays people in the north to come to their rallies, people pay their way to attend Buhari's rallies. That's the awe and respect that the man commands. Shekarau will not even win his ward talk less of sharing votes with Buhari in Kano state let alone in the whole north. Besides, Buhari made Shekarau, go to Kano and find out, if you really care to educate yourself about the man called Buhari.

Similarly, Ribadu can't even win in his local council and you are here talking about sharing votes. In a free and fair election, Buhari will defeat Jonathan in Bayelsa state. Perhaps you should google about his most recent visit to Bayelsa and compare it with Jonathan's visit. In fact if the elections will really be free and fair, Jonathan will be lucky to come pick the 4th position, he'll probably be in the same rank with John Daras and Dele Momodus.

We all know that PDP is not planning for a free and fair election, but preparing vigorously to rig. However, the true believers in the need for the development of Nigeria will be at the pollen stations awaiting them.

I pray that God Almighty in puts PDP to shame many times over the way PDP has shamed Nigeria.
Re: 7 Reasons Buhari/bakare Will Lose The Elections Despite Growing Popularity! by koyuid(m): 3:03pm On Feb 28, 2011
you guys on nairaland dont know nothing yet, dont get carried away by the pictures you see on tv of GEJ begging for votes. the masses know who they want. brace yourselves for the peoples revolution.

when the sh*t goes down you better be ready!!!

BUHARI/BAKARE ALL THE WAY
Re: 7 Reasons Buhari/bakare Will Lose The Elections Despite Growing Popularity! by bestman09(m): 3:07pm On Feb 28, 2011
9ijaMan:

You obviously must be livimg outside the northern region of the country. While PDP pays people in the north to come to their rallies, people pay their way to attend Buhari's rallies. That's the awe and respect that the man commands. Shekarau will not even win his ward talk less of sharing votes with Buhari in Kano state let alone in the whole north. Besides, Buhari made Shekarau, go to Kano and find out, if you really care to educate yourself about the man called Buhari.

Similarly, Ribadu can't even win in his local council and you are here talking about sharing votes. In a free and fair election, Buhari will defeat Jonathan in Bayelsa state. Perhaps you should google about his most recent visit to Bayelsa and compare it with Jonathan's visit. In fact if the elections will really be free and fair, Jonathan will be lucky to come pick the 4th position, he'll probably be in the same rank with John Daras and Dele Momodus.

We all know that PDP is not planning for a free and fair election, but preparing vigorously to rig. However, the true believers in the need for the development of Nigeria will be at the pollen stations awaiting them.

I pray that God Almighty in puts PDP to shame many times over the way PDP has shamed Nigeria.
STOP DREAMING! How many states does the CPC have functional secretariat?
Re: 7 Reasons Buhari/bakare Will Lose The Elections Despite Growing Popularity! by Pataki: 3:15pm On Feb 28, 2011
bestman09:

STOP DREAMING! How many states does the CPC have functional secretariat?
Is that what it takes to start a voting revolution? I am sure the revolt we see across North Africa came to reality simply because there was a functional secretariat.

Or perhaps, Buhari/Bakare endearing my heart and my passion along with several thousands of other Nigerians was simply borne out of CPC having a functional secretariat. KMT!

There are three kinds of people in this world:

a) Those who make things happen

b) Those who don't how things happen

c) Those who wonder how things happen.

Which one would you be in towards this wind of CHANGE in Nigeria?
Re: 7 Reasons Buhari/bakare Will Lose The Elections Despite Growing Popularity! by ifyegede(m): 3:21pm On Feb 28, 2011
Well-researched, insightful post. Though money & little campaigning by BB, i'm stil going 2 vote 4 them. Hey, AgainstGej, where art thou?
Re: 7 Reasons Buhari/bakare Will Lose The Elections Despite Growing Popularity! by ifyegede(m): 3:22pm On Feb 28, 2011
Well-researched, insightful post. Though money & little campaigning by BB, i'm stil going 2 vote 4 them. Hey, AgainstGej, where art thou?
Re: 7 Reasons Buhari/bakare Will Lose The Elections Despite Growing Popularity! by dejavume: 3:33pm On Feb 28, 2011
everybody to his/her own opinion. Do you know that its only in Nasarawa,FCT,Jos,Benue,all South East,South West and South South,you can see GEJ campaign posters.In the North u hardly see GEJ posters,in the rural area GEJ poster is not thr.Do u even know that U hardly hear GEJ jingles on radio in the North only for FRCN and NTA.Buhari has it all.
80% for Buhari in d North.
Re: 7 Reasons Buhari/bakare Will Lose The Elections Despite Growing Popularity! by bestman09(m): 3:40pm On Feb 28, 2011
Pataki:

Is that what it takes to start a voting revolution? I am sure the revolt we see across North Africa came to reality simply because there was a functional secretariat.

Or perhaps, Buhari/Bakare endearing my heart and my passion along with several thousands of other Nigerians was simply borne out of CPC having a functional secretariat. KMT!

There are three kinds of people in this world:

a) Those who make things happen

@PATAKI
[b]b) Those who don't how things happen[/b]c) Those who wonder how things happen.

Which one would you be in towards this wind of CHANGE in Nigeria?
Your quotes is not even correct. The bolded line suppose to read 'Those who watch things happen'
We are in Nigeria not some Arab country that someone can rule for 40yrs unchallenged. They are different situations entirely. What we are saying here is that for you to win afree and fair election, You must make your self known to people, not only on NL or pages of newspapers, and to do that you MUST have structures. If Buhari is TOO popular in Kano and nobody knows him in Afikpo, he should as well contest for the governorship of Kano, not president of Nigeria! Nigeria is not Kano or Sokoto state.
Re: 7 Reasons Buhari/bakare Will Lose The Elections Despite Growing Popularity! by dejavume: 3:45pm On Feb 28, 2011
DO ANY ONE KNOW WHAT THIS WORD MEANS, SAI BUAHRI.ITS AS STRONG AS A LOUDER AMEN.
DATS WAT EVERY KIDS AND ELDERS IN NORTH IS SSAYING.U DONT NEED MONEY TO WIN PEOPLE'S HEART.BUHARI WENT TO KADUNA,SEE CROWD.GEJ WENT TO KADUNA,NO SHOW,DEY EVEN LEFT  BEFORE GEJ LEFT THE VENUE.
LET THE FACT BE SAID,BUHARI HAS NOT DONE WORSE AS GEJ DID.DONT LET US BE TRIBALIST.
GEJ HAS MOVE FROM ONE POST TO ANOTHER,LET COMPARE HIS ACHIEVEMENTS TO BUHARI.
GEJ HAS LOST THIS ELECTION UNDER FREE AND FAIR ATMOSPHERE.
Re: 7 Reasons Buhari/bakare Will Lose The Elections Despite Growing Popularity! by JustGood(m): 3:52pm On Feb 28, 2011
How and why did Pastor Bakare get entangled with this man? cry
Re: 7 Reasons Buhari/bakare Will Lose The Elections Despite Growing Popularity! by 9ijaMan: 4:31pm On Feb 28, 2011
bestman09:

Your quotes is not even correct. The bolded line suppose to read 'Those who watch things happen'
We are in Nigeria not some Arab country that someone can rule for 40yrs unchallenged. They are different situations entirely. What we are saying here is that for you to win afree and fair election, You must make your self known to people, not only on NL or pages of newspapers, and to do that you MUST have structures. If Buhari is TOO popular in Kano and nobody knows him in Afikpo, he should as well contest for the governorship of Kano, not president of Nigeria! Nigeria is not Kano or Sokoto state.

Abeg tell us what difference exists between a single person ruling a country for more than 30 years and a single cabal ruling another country for just the same number of years.

The situation in Egypt, Tunisia and other parts of North Africa and the middle east are not in anyway different from ours. The only major difference is that Nigerians are more elastic.
By the way, PDP has just set Nigeria apart from those nations, since their corrupt leaders don't celebrate felons who return back from serving jail terms after being convicted for acts of corruption. Based on this, I will tend to agree with you that the situations are different!
Re: 7 Reasons Buhari/bakare Will Lose The Elections Despite Growing Popularity! by JUO(m): 4:54pm On Feb 28, 2011
stop wasting your time PDP has already won, we know we have tried to stop them. God know the best
Re: 7 Reasons Buhari/bakare Will Lose The Elections Despite Growing Popularity! by tlops(m): 5:01pm On Feb 28, 2011
JUO:

stop wasting your time PDP has already won, we know we have tried to stop them. God know the best

we know! Just do what is right, and you'll see.
Re: 7 Reasons Buhari/bakare Will Lose The Elections Despite Growing Popularity! by mount1ng(m): 6:40pm On Feb 28, 2011
Politics is beyond what you see. Good analysis, but politics in Nigeria involves alot of tricks. Many opinion votes don't vote during election. I'll vote come April and I'll vote for BB. GEJ lacks the xter to we need to change Nigeria. Do we need the same PDP that celebrates corruption (Bode George) to still be in Power?
Re: 7 Reasons Buhari/bakare Will Lose The Elections Despite Growing Popularity! by Nobody: 6:50pm On Feb 28, 2011
mount1ng:

Politics is beyond what you see. Good analysis, but politics in Nigeria involves alot of tricks. Many opinion votes don't vote during election. I'll vote come April and I'll vote for BB. GEJ lacks the xter to we need to change Nigeria. Do we need the same PDP that celebrates corruption (Bode George) to still be in Power?

Buhari is yet to explain his romance with Abacha and his likes. Right from when he led the gang of criminal minded soldiers to shoot down our demcracy. Remember it was Abacha who was there spokesman. When the power play was no longer favourable for Buhari, they layed him aside and IBB took over. After IBB, it was Abacha's turn and Abacha brought Buhari back to head the PTF (Petroluem Theifing Funds?). Who looted more than Abacha? Nuhari was part of that mal-adminstration. When Nigerians were dying under Abacha, what was Buhari doing?
Buhari belongs to the class of mean men who had held this drak country to ransom since the days of independence until now. A vote for him is a vote for tyranny.

Just like Nuhu Ribadu whom today is romancing with Tinubu whom he once called corrupt.

A beg, my vote goes to GEJ.
Re: 7 Reasons Buhari/bakare Will Lose The Elections Despite Growing Popularity! by 9ijaMan: 7:49pm On Feb 28, 2011
noblezone:

Buhari is yet to explain his romance with Abacha and his likes. Right from when he led the gang of criminal minded soldiers to shoot down our demcracy. Remember it was Abacha who was there spokesman. When the power play was no longer favourable for Buhari, they layed him aside and IBB took over. After IBB, it was Abacha's turn and Abacha brought Buhari back to head the PTF (Petroluem Theifing Funds?). Who looted more than Abacha? Nuhari was part of that mal-adminstration. When Nigerians were dying under Abacha, what was Buhari doing?
Buhari belongs to the class of mean men who had held this drak country to ransom since the days of independence until now. A vote for him is a vote for tyranny.

Just like Nuhu Ribadu whom today is romancing with Tinubu whom he once called corrupt.

A beg, my vote goes to GEJ.

Ofcourse your vote can go to GEJ. In fact you'll also have a lot of fun attending parties and thanksgiving for released felons/ex-convicts. Carry go, we'll all meet at the pollen booth.
Re: 7 Reasons Buhari/bakare Will Lose The Elections Despite Growing Popularity! by Omooba77: 10:01pm On Feb 28, 2011
Buhari will not win because even the co- northerners never trusted him, even in Daura his home town he will loose. He was chased away from ANPP, he realised they will not give him the ticket and he formed CPC. He is too desperate, just like Atiku to rule. If he had not taken over from Shehu Shagari our democracy would have gone past all these teething problems. The military through the foundation Buhari laid, destroyed this country democratically and economically. Why should we vote for a man like this?? I'm very happy for all these interactive sessions. It shows that Nigeria is going some where. It also shows we can decide our faith, whosoever is decleared winner come April 5, we should rally round to support him. I read that someone wrote that GEJ is busying campaining, what else do you want from him? Nine new universities have been started by FG. Education is the only enduring legacy, apart from that more lecturers and non-teaching staff will be employed, this will reduce unemployment. GEJ wants to privatise PHCN, until OBJ took the bold step to sold of NITEL our communication was erractic. Let us give GEJ chance to conclude what he has started, Nigeria will never remain the same again. We are moving forward. If someone else come he will start his own policies that might take us another 12 years to implement. GEJ has given some textile companies that have been shut down for some years new lease of life. Electicity is steadily improving. Oil Bill is to be signed. Local content act signed. GEJ is on the right track, even Obama too had to court his supposed white enemies during electioneering. Above all it is God himself that has selected GEJ, the race is not to the swift, non the battle to the strong, non bread to men of understanding, but time and chance happens to them all. It is GEJ time, let us all support him instead of trying to pull him down. God uses foolishness to confound the supposed wise. Nigeria ma dara si ni, it is well with Nigeria!
Re: 7 Reasons Buhari/bakare Will Lose The Elections Despite Growing Popularity! by Dreamchaser1(f): 10:17pm On Feb 28, 2011
If BB gets up to 15 million votes, I woulld duff my hat for them they tried. I spent the whole of January travelling the northern parts and everybody I met was singing GEJ for 2011. Dindt some ppl here predict the same thing for Atiku? what happened on the D day? LMAO!!!

GEJ! GEJ! GEJ! CARRY GO MR PRESIDENT, YOU ARE THE BEST!
Re: 7 Reasons Buhari/bakare Will Lose The Elections Despite Growing Popularity! by 9ijaMan: 10:21pm On Feb 28, 2011
Omooba77:

Buhari will not win because even the co- northerners never trusted him, even in Daura his home town he will loose. He was chased away from ANPP, he realised they will not give him the ticket and he formed CPC. He is too desperate, just like Atiku to rule. If he had not taken over from Shehu Shagari our democracy would have gone past all these teething problems. The military through the foundation Buhari laid, destroyed this country democratically and economically. Why should we vote for a man like this?? I'm very happy for all these interactive sessions. It shows that Nigeria is going some where. It also shows we can decide our faith, whosoever is decleared winner come April 5, we should rally round to support him. I read that someone wrote that GEJ is busying campaining, what else do you want from him? Nine new universities have been started by FG. Education is the only enduring legacy, apart from that more lecturers and non-teaching staff will be employed, this will reduce unemployment. GEJ wants to privatise PHCN, until OBJ took the bold step to sold of NITEL our communication was erractic. Let us give GEJ chance to conclude what he has started, Nigeria will never remain the same again. We are moving forward. If someone else come he will start his own policies that might take us another 12 years to implement. GEJ has given some textile companies that have been shut down  for some years new lease of life.  Electicity is steadily improving. Oil Bill is to be signed. Local content act signed. GEJ is on the right track, even Obama too had to court his supposed white enemies during electioneering. Above all it is God himself that  has selected GEJ, the race is not to the swift, non the battle to the strong, non bread to men of understanding, but time and chance happens to them all. It is GEJ time, let us all support him instead of trying to pull him down. God uses foolishness to confound the supposed wise. Nigeria ma dara si ni, it is well with Nigeria!

If your epistle were to have been addressed to kids in a kindergarten class, perhaps they may reason with you. However they'll rain curses on your likes the day they grow old enough to know that they've been lied to.

Unfortunately, there are very few Kindergartens on NL (such as Beaf/Ma_J_Blige/Faeb/Karl Max/potof_soup, and Justgood), hence you false peddling is not selling.

Apparently you want us to give GEJ chance to conclude what he has started such has rubber stamping corruption, getting in bed with known corrupt leaders, celebrating the release of a felon/ex-convict who was jailed for stealing.
The only sentence I agree with in your story is that "Nigeria will never be the same again".  
Yes Nigeria will never be the same again because the GEJ led government has finally put a confirmation stamp on the perception of the world about Nigeria and corruption, since it is now on record that a Nigeria president celebrated the release of a corrupt felon/ex-convict from jail with a lot of fanfare.

Nigeria will never be the same again since Buhari/Bakare and the good people of Nigeria will be sweeping aside GEJ and the PDP gang.

We surely will never remain the same again as this next election will change our lives for the better as we will be ushering in candidates with credibility and integrity.

[size=22pt]Vote Buhari/Bakare 2011 for the Nigeria we all dream of![/size]
Re: 7 Reasons Buhari/bakare Will Lose The Elections Despite Growing Popularity! by 9ijaMan: 10:23pm On Feb 28, 2011
Dream chaser:

If BB gets up to 15 million votes, I woulld duff my hat for them they tried. I spent the whole of January travelling the northern parts and everybody I met was singing GEJ for 2011. Dindt some ppl here predict the same thing for Atiku? what happened on the D day? LMAO!!!

GEJ! GEJ! GEJ! CARRY GO MR PRESIDENT, YOU ARE THE BEST!

You sound much more like your user name. Keep chasing dream and fantasies! Abeg mention the villages wey u visit for the whole of January. Apparently u no get work!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Photos From A Wedding That Took Place At An IDP Camp In Adamawa / Tolu Ogunlesi: "I Didn't Write The Economist 'Ineffectual Buffoon' Article" / Abubakar Sani-Bello Backs Tinubu For 2023 Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.