Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,249 members, 7,829,459 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:23 AM

Black Authorities Must Adresss Wicked Blacks Or Face Divine Judgement - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Black Authorities Must Adresss Wicked Blacks Or Face Divine Judgement (11356 Views)

Divine Judgement Upon The Wicked / Chris Oyakhilome: Black Is Evil, Africans Must Stop Saying They Are Blacks / Chinese Authorities Blow Up Christian Megachurch With Dynamite (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Black Authorities Must Adresss Wicked Blacks Or Face Divine Judgement by letu(m): 1:26am On Oct 07, 2020
donnie:

I can give you more pictures if you want. It doesn't change the fact there are black Jews in sub-saharan Africa whom YAHUAH is calling to come out from among them and be seperate. And I don't mean Igbos.
smiley smiley smiley smiley What's your problem with the Igbo's, what exactly did they do to you?

1 Like

Re: Black Authorities Must Adresss Wicked Blacks Or Face Divine Judgement by letu(m): 1:33am On Oct 07, 2020
RussellRutherfo:

Donnie and his several ridiculous racist black propagandists accounts.
Mr White you are a very funny person grin grin grin grin.

Re: Black Authorities Must Adresss Wicked Blacks Or Face Divine Judgement by DevilBishops: 1:39am On Oct 07, 2020
letu:
smiley smiley smiley smiley What's your problem with the Igbo's, what exactly did they do to you?

Donnie exposes Igbos promote that pedophile White Jew who steals the birth rights of all Hebrews. Yall are not the only Hebrews so your alliance with them hurts the whole. Igbos fly the Luciferian Star of Isthar the White Jews call the star of David.

1 Like

Re: Black Authorities Must Adresss Wicked Blacks Or Face Divine Judgement by DevilBishops: 1:41am On Oct 07, 2020
letu:
Mr White you are a very funny person grin grin grin grin.

He is not funny. And why would there be jokes in such a serious post?

Donnie and I are not the same. It's a lie from a slanderer.

1 Like

Re: Black Authorities Must Adresss Wicked Blacks Or Face Divine Judgement by letu(m): 1:54am On Oct 07, 2020
nsiba:

Black Athenàs!
what about black Spartans, black Trojans, black Macedonias.....yet they don't have a written language of their own...while Greek and Latin ruled the world in their time
What language did the Moors called theirs, instead Greek and Romans were international languages and the Moors language we never heard of, use or even to write write
All I'm seeing here is the effect of miss education of blacks be it black Hebrews and black Arabs, this is exactly why both of you (nsiba and DevilBishops) can't understand each other.

1 Like

Re: Black Authorities Must Adresss Wicked Blacks Or Face Divine Judgement by DevilBishops: 2:28am On Oct 07, 2020
letu:
All I'm seeing here is the effect of miss education of blacks be it black Hebrews and black Arabs, this is exactly why both of you (nsiba and DevilBishops) can't understand each other.

It's a dialogue of different perspectives. Donnie lives in Africa and I live in America. We have way more access to information, 24 hour unlimited data, more teachers and doctors on Black studies.

Nsiba is just trolling.

Your ancestors were pagans, were they not? What tribe is your father?
Re: Black Authorities Must Adresss Wicked Blacks Or Face Divine Judgement by donnie(m): 8:50am On Oct 07, 2020
DevilBishops:

It's a dialogue of different perspectives. Donnie lives in Africa and I live in America. We have way more access to information, 24 hour unlimited data, more teachers and doctors on Black studies.

Nsiba is just trolling.

Your ancestors were pagans, were they not? What tribe is your father?

grin grin grin

Your ancestors too were pagans. Right in the promised land, they turned from following YAHUAH to serving idols. This led to their sack and punishment. So that makes two of us. cool

Deuteronomy 4:27-28
And YAHUAH shall scatter you among the nations, and ye shall be left few in number among the heathen, whither YAHUAH shall lead you.
And there ye shall serve gods, the work of men's hands, wood and stone, which neither see, nor hear, nor eat, nor smell.
Re: Black Authorities Must Adresss Wicked Blacks Or Face Divine Judgement by donnie(m): 8:56am On Oct 07, 2020
letu:

DevilBishops:

Donnie exposes Igbos promote that pedophile White Jew who steals the birth rights of all Hebrews. Yall are not the only Hebrews so your alliance with them hurts the whole. Igbos fly the Luciferian Star of Isthar the White Jews call the star of David.

cool
Re: Black Authorities Must Adresss Wicked Blacks Or Face Divine Judgement by DevilBishops: 10:40am On Oct 07, 2020
donnie:

grin grin grin

Your ancestors too were pagans. Right in the promised land, they turned from following YAHUAH to serving idols. This led to their sack and punishment. So that makes two of us. cool

Deuteronomy 4:27-28
And YAHUAH shall scatter you among the nations, and ye shall be left few in number among the heathen, whither YAHUAH shall lead you.
And there ye shall serve gods, the work of men's hands, wood and stone, which neither see, nor hear, nor eat, nor smell.

No, they were not pagans. Isreal turned to paganism not Yudea. You forget who my ancestors were. I will tell you again, we are the bloodline of Nathan the fourth son of King David who produced the Masiach. We fought Isreal when they turned upon us allying with other Blacks. Even now you sympathize with pagan Blacks by referring to all of them as Israelites because they live in the Sub Sahara. My ancestors were the royal bloodline of Yudea and we made it to France in 70 A.D after the last post of our kingdom was destroyed. Check the record the rebellious state of Isreal you claim so loudly fell before Yudea fell. These are the ones who turned to idol worship by their king marrying Jezebel who killed our prophets and betrayed the Messiah because they had mixed their bloodline with heathen Blacks.. Poor Isrealites scattered by Allah for being rebellious. You are the ones who need to repent. Give up that witchcraft. You see the Igbos are doing witchcraft, child sacrifice and homosexuality. I know what goes on in Imo State. I am well in the know. The ones they trafficked here to America are also into witchcraft, homosexuality and child sacrifice through Freemasonry.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YDQgyIJ_pr8

My people may have become Christians yet only to hide their royal status, yet only because they dwelled among those who desired to persecute and inquisition them. I have been against Black magick since the day I joined Nairaland.com several years ago. Everyone knows my character on the subject.
Re: Black Authorities Must Adresss Wicked Blacks Or Face Divine Judgement by donnie(m): 11:35am On Oct 07, 2020
DevilBishops:

No, they were not pagans. Isreal turned to paganism not Yudea. You forget who my ancestors were. I will tell you again, we are the bloodline of Nathan the fourth son of King David who produced the Masiach.

1. You are not the only ones who are of the house of David. The house of David was the major target of the Inquisition that saw many Jews of Spain and Portugal sent to the West African coasts.

2. JUDAH WORSHIPPED IDOLS... Judah asked for the blood of MESSIAH to be put upon them and their children, hence their punishment and slavery.

Ezekiel 8
5Then he said to me, “Son of man, look toward the north.” So I looked, and in the entrance north of the gate of the altar I saw this idol of jealousy.

6And he said to me, “Son of man, do you see what they are doing—the utterly detestable things the Israelites are doing here, things that will drive me far from my sanctuary? But you will see things that are even more detestable.”

7Then he brought me to the entrance to the court. I looked, and I saw a hole in the wall. 8He said to me, “Son of man, now dig into the wall.” So I dug into the wall and saw a doorway there.

9And he said to me, “Go in and see the wicked and detestable things they are doing here.” 10So I went in and looked, and I saw portrayed all over the walls all kinds of crawling things and unclean animals and all the idols of Israel. 11In front of them stood seventy elders of Israel, and Jaazaniah son of Shaphan was standing among them. Each had a censer in his hand, and a fragrant cloud of incense was rising.

12He said to me, “Son of man, have you seen what the elders of Israel are doing in the darkness, each at the shrine of his own idol? They say, ‘The Lord does not see us; the Lord has forsaken the land.’ ” 13Again, he said, “You will see them doing things that are even more detestable.”

14Then he brought me to the entrance of the north gate of the house of the Lord, and I saw women sitting there, mourning the god Tammuz. 15He said to me, “Do you see this, son of man? You will see things that are even more detestable than this.”

16He then brought me into the inner court of the house of the Lord, and there at the entrance to the temple, between the portico and the altar, were about twenty-five men. With their backs toward the temple of the Lord and their faces toward the east, they were bowing down to the sun in the east.

17He said to me, “Have you seen this, son of man? Is it a trivial matter for the people of Judah to do the detestable things they are doing here? Must they also fill the land with violence and continually arouse my anger? Look at them putting the branch to their nose! 18Therefore I will deal with them in anger; I will not look on them with pity or spare them. Although they shout in my ears, I will not listen to them.”
Re: Black Authorities Must Adresss Wicked Blacks Or Face Divine Judgement by letu(m): 11:36am On Oct 07, 2020
DevilBishops:

I'm sure you are talking about the Organization know as IPOB and others that goes with the ideals of Igbo Jewish bla bla bla, One thing you need to know is that those Igbo organizations with links that flows with the present day Jews Only came into existence around 1999 inwhich I will say this to you, the people know as Igbo's of west Africa their history and origin is older than 1999 so you and Donnie don't have to crucified the Igbo's in such a general way because of some group of misinformed Igbo youths.

Well from some of the writings of pre colonial and that of colonial era do sometimes point the Igbo's to a Hebrew origin while some just draw a parallel line between the Igbo's and the Hebrews based on their commonalities, 1967 is another point in time in the history of the Igbo's and the Ancient Hebrews, it was some how popular but the popularity reduced after the civil war well i still remember the 80s and 90s of the many Sabbath group's both have some kind of similarities which is their leader or founders moved from Sunday to Sabbath worship through a divine revelation that's according to the founders and they didn't have any links or relationship with the present day Jews. Such links started with emergency or the establishment of group's like IPOB and other Igbo Jews organizations starting from 1999. But there are other various independent group's that goes by the concepts like Igbo Hebrews they don't follow or believe in the ideals of others like IPOB along with others that believes that they are one and the same with the present day Jews, to this Igbo Hebrews they see such Igbo's that believes that the Igbo's are the same with the present day Jews as sellout or agents sent to bring confusion among the Igbo's and to prevent the Igbo's from knowing the truth so you and Donnie shouldn't generalize, try and watch the video below.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xvl9sjU6Ri8,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=79NmY4a5VN4?list=PLr4G1DkkRSVTmV7ZDDyuUCJsUFjLF9w7q
Re: Black Authorities Must Adresss Wicked Blacks Or Face Divine Judgement by DevilBishops: 11:46am On Oct 07, 2020
Allah have King Solomon permission to be the Lord over the Jinn angels. King Solomon was over the entire sky 360 degrees of the Zodiac. He was the only one ever given permission by Allah to practice magick. All others it is forbidden to conjure the Jinn, divination and perform roots. There are many more taboos in this category yet the commandment is the same in the Torah and the Quran, it's also in the Roman Bible.

The power to manifest is real once you know how to perform it. It is the names of God, gods, angels, demons and thought forms. A name is an image and it's easier to remember an image than to recall the meaning of a word. In fact an image gives you its meaning right away. Sound is more power, which makes mantra added make conjure more potent. Vibration is energy bursting effecting the total matrix everywhere! The Kabbalah is an organized map of creation of how Kether is the small portal of light, coming from the Creator, descending down until it manifests through the various spheres, different worlds, until it reaches the Earth or Malkuth the material world. The Kabbalah is a cosmic map which teaches manifestation of various prayers. Combined with Gnosticism of Egypt makes for powerful miracles. This is what Mary Magdalene and the Priory of Sion were dealing with in their order. The door of the supernatural is through Allah the one God. The other paths lead to misfortune and ruin because they are stealing and robbing the Creator of glory by assigning other gods to their prayers.

Re: Black Authorities Must Adresss Wicked Blacks Or Face Divine Judgement by DevilBishops: 12:00pm On Oct 07, 2020
Donnie

The whole kingdom of David is called Yudea. There is apart of Yudea that broke off called Isreal and it was the part of Yudea that committed paganism. King Jeroboam of Israel and he did influence some Yudeans yet we put family members to death for betraying our laws. I know my father's bloodline and how we behave when it comes to our legacy. Yudeans killed sympathizers by stabbing them in open markets with everybody seeing them die. We were killers. The Knights Templar were the type to track you down and kill you. I know my family when one fight they all fight. When one cry we all cry. We were the beginnings of all assassins. I showed you the watch tower in the church designs that proves my ancestors migrated here to America to rebuild our ancient kingdom. This is generations of commitment and determination. Even if some of them forgot what the mission was we all will awaken.

Re: Black Authorities Must Adresss Wicked Blacks Or Face Divine Judgement by DevilBishops: 12:13pm On Oct 07, 2020
Letu

The 7 day week is paganism for the days are named after pagan gods. Besides the order of the week is just a dedication because there exists no specific day planets come over the horizon in order as supposed. Such pagan orders have hours of the day named after planets too. There is no time planets come over the horizon in an hourly order. So how could Saturday be a Sabboth day or Sunday be a holy day? It's a mere dedication, a set aside, an invocation of a deity by even saying its Sunday on a Sunday. If you say Jesus on the 25th of December you are invoking him along with all the other idol worshippers. By acknowledging the power of the deity and speaking its name on its traditionally assigned day one invokes him.

Re: Black Authorities Must Adresss Wicked Blacks Or Face Divine Judgement by letu(m): 12:57pm On Oct 07, 2020
DevilBishops:

Letu

The 7 day week is paganism for the days are named after pagan gods. Besides the order of the week is just a dedication because there exists no specific day planets come over the horizon in order as supposed. Such pagan orders have hours of the day named after planets too. There is no time planets come over the horizon in an hourly order. So how could Saturday be a Sabboth day or Sunday be a holy day? It's a mere dedication, a set aside, an invocation of a deity by even saying its Sunday on a Sunday. If say Jesus on the 25th of December you are invoking him along with all the other idol worshippers. By acknowledging the power of the deity by speaking its name on its traditionally assigned day.

Okay I've heard.
Re: Black Authorities Must Adresss Wicked Blacks Or Face Divine Judgement by donnie(m): 1:13pm On Oct 07, 2020
letu:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xvl9sjU6Ri8,

Interesting video. Now my question.
If the prophets like Abraham and Ezekiel were dibias, why were they against the making or worship of graven images?

Why do our dibias do so today? Or do you like me agree it is against YAH'S commandments to make or worship idols or graven images of ancestors? Is this something they should repent of?
Re: Black Authorities Must Adresss Wicked Blacks Or Face Divine Judgement by donnie(m): 1:22pm On Oct 07, 2020
DevilBishops:

Letu

The 7 day week is paganism for the days are named after pagan gods. Besides the order of the week is just a dedication because there exists no specific day planets come over the horizon in order as supposed. Such pagan orders have hours of the day named after planets too. There is no time planets come over the horizon in an hourly order. So how could Saturday be a Sabboth day or Sunday be a holy day? It's a mere dedication, a set aside, an invocation of a deity by even saying its Sunday on a Sunday. If say Jesus on the 25th of December you are invoking him along with all the other idol worshippers. By acknowledging the power of the deity by speaking its name on its traditionally assigned day.

The 7-day week is not paganism. The assigning or dedicating of the days to various deities is paganism. The ancient of days is the author of the times and seasons, the sun and moon, as well as the lights in heaven. YAHUAH instituted the 7 day rest.

The decree to make the first day of the week a set-apart day for the worship of the Sun-god (Baal) came with a decree forbidding the children of Israel or anyone from keeping the seventh day (Shabbat) holy as commanded and as was customary among Israelites as well as Messianic believers.
Re: Black Authorities Must Adresss Wicked Blacks Or Face Divine Judgement by letu(m): 1:29pm On Oct 07, 2020
DevilBishops:

Letu

I'm not here to fight just looking for answers by asking questions, well what's the exact day/calendar for the Sabbath if 7 days is paganism, I will like you to explain a little bit about the proper Sabboth because this is my first time of hearing this your version called Sabboth, it has always been this version that I know which is Sabbath.
Re: Black Authorities Must Adresss Wicked Blacks Or Face Divine Judgement by DevilBishops: 2:03pm On Oct 07, 2020
letu:
I'm not here to fight just looking for answers by asking questions, well what's the exact day/calendar for the Sabbath if 7 days is paganism, I will like you to explain a little bit about the proper Sabboth because this is my first time of hearing this your version called Sabboth, it has always been this version that I know which is Sabbath.

Actually I spelled it wrong its Sabbaoth. It is a name of the one true and living God meaning Lord of heaven.

ELOHIM-TZABAOTH (GOD Of Hosts.)

The Sabbath day in which you speak means to set aside a day only for giving glory to the lord of heaven. It keeps man from falling into materialism which is an illusion. In Kabbalah cosmology every thing manifest begins from on high by the will of the Lord of Heaven. Only God Matters yet man must work, play, live and die. Like any man he seeks to be remembered after he is gone so does God burn with the desire to be remembered by His children. The benefit works both ways in the spiritual family as it does in the human family.
Re: Black Authorities Must Adresss Wicked Blacks Or Face Divine Judgement by DevilBishops: 2:08pm On Oct 07, 2020
donnie:

The 7-day week is not paganism. The assigning or dedicating of the days to various deities is paganism. The ancient of days is the author of the times and seasons, the sun and moon, as well as the lights in heaven. YAHUAH instituted the 7 day rest.

The decree to make the first day of the week a set-apart day for the worship of the Sun-god (Baal) came with a decree forbidding the children of Israel or anyone from keeping the seventh day (Shabbat) holy as commanded and as was customary among Israelites as well as Messianic believers.

I kinda like to present evidence to firmly back up my statements. This is no game.

Re: Black Authorities Must Adresss Wicked Blacks Or Face Divine Judgement by donnie(m): 2:22pm On Oct 07, 2020
DevilBishops:

I kinda like to present evidence to firmly back up my statements. This is no game.

This is evidence... Things don't just happen. There will be no redemption without a restoration of the laws statutes and commandments of YAH.

Exodus 20:9-11
Six days shalt thou labour, and do all thy work:
But the seventh day is the sabbath of YAHUAH thy ELOHIYM: in it thou shalt not do any work, thou, nor thy son, nor thy daughter, thy manservant, nor thy maidservant, nor thy cattle, nor thy stranger that is within thy gates:
For in six days YAHUAH made heaven and earth, the sea, and all that in them is, and rested the seventh day: wherefore YAHUAH blessed the sabbath day, and hallowed it.

Re: Black Authorities Must Adresss Wicked Blacks Or Face Divine Judgement by DevilBishops: 2:26pm On Oct 07, 2020
As we can see above in the Memes that Egyptians were pagans and them and the Greeks also Egyptian exiles created Christianity. There is a reason for this. They wanted to plagiarize our Krishna roots because Black Hebrews are Black Indians by lineage from the house of Yavadas from which comes the royal house of Yudea. The Black Arabs our cousins the Ishmaelites referred to us as Yudoos meaning Yudeans. Our paternal line is Yavadas yet our maternal line is Egyptian because we mixed with them from our times living in Egypt. Yet we were never pagans! There is only one God.

Re: Black Authorities Must Adresss Wicked Blacks Or Face Divine Judgement by DevilBishops: 2:38pm On Oct 07, 2020
donnie:

This is evidence... Things don't just happen. There will be no redemption without a restoration of the laws statutes and commandments of YAH.

Exodus 20:9-11
Six days shalt thou labour, and do all thy work:
But the seventh day is the sabbath of YAHUAH thy ELOHIYM: in it thou shalt not do any work, thou, nor thy son, nor thy daughter, thy manservant, nor thy maidservant, nor thy cattle, nor thy stranger that is within thy gates:
For in six days YAHUAH made heaven and earth, the sea, and all that in them is, and rested the seventh day: wherefore YAHUAH blessed the sabbath day, and hallowed it.

7 is an occult number and Kabbalah does deal with 7 yet 10 is the Kingdom i,e Malkuth. 1 is Kether the small point or dot where enters God's light which becomes the manifest creation. 7 is Babylonian and when the Hebrews were in captivity there they were forced to worship Baal who is the Jupiterian god. So once free God commanded them to rest upon the 7th day to purge from them the idol worship they acquired while in captivity to Babylon. The Babylonians were astrologers who followed the 7 heavenly bodies. Pagans believe stars and planets to be the living body of gods.
Re: Black Authorities Must Adresss Wicked Blacks Or Face Divine Judgement by donnie(m): 2:47pm On Oct 07, 2020
DevilBishops:

7 is an occult number and Kabbalah does deal with 7 yet 10 is the Kingdom i,e Malkuth. 1 is Kether the small point or dot where enters God's light which becomes the manifest creation. 7 is Babylonian and when the Hebrews were in captivity there they were forced to worship Baal who is the Jupiterian god. So once free God commanded them to rest upon the 7th day to purge from them the idol worship they acquired while in captivity to Babylon. The Babylonians were astrologers who followed the 7 heavenly bodies. Pagans believe stars and planets to be the living body of gods.

Was ELOHIYM an idol worshipper too to rest on the 7th day after creation?

It is Satan who copies, twists and corrupts the Holy things of the Most High, not the other way round.

Seven represents, REST, Perfection, Completion.
-The seven Spirits of ELOHIYM
-The Seven Candle sticks.
-Every 7the day and 7th year were set-apart
-YAHUAH rested on the 7th day after creation.
-Even the 7th thousand year is expected to be the period of the Millennium reign of the MESSIAH.

If you are occultist, do you stuff but leave the Most High and his commandments out of it.
Re: Black Authorities Must Adresss Wicked Blacks Or Face Divine Judgement by DevilBishops: 2:53pm On Oct 07, 2020
donnie:

Was ELOHIYM and idol worshipper too to rest on the 7th day after creation?

It is Satan who copies, twists and corrupts the Holy things of the Most High, not the other way round.

Seven represents, REST, Perfection, Completion.
-The seven Spirits of ELOHIYM
-The Seven Candle sticks.
-Every 7the day and 7th year were set-apart
-YAHUAH rested on the 7th day after creation.
-Even the 7th thousand year is expected to be the year of the Millennium reign of the MESSIAH.

If you are occultist, do you stuff but leave the Most High and his commandments out of it.

I understand that yet we are on their calendar so whatever day you set on Sabbath you are invoking their deities. If you set it on Saturday you are worshiping Saturn or the Sun God if you set Sabbath on Sunday. We have to get off their paradigm by removing their calendar and replacing it with our own.

Did you know its year 1723 and not 2020? Yes these Romans inserted 300 years into the old B.C calendar creating the phony A.D calendar so they claim. Or is it these devils are trying to erase history of the Barbarians invading Westrn Empire and causing the down fall of Western Rome. This caused the rise of the Merovingian dynasty when Hebrews united with Gauls to form the kingdom of France. French is a Shemitic language or Afroasiatic language.

Barbarian Invasions of the Roman Empire
The Fall of the Western Roman Empire

large view
Barbarian Invasion of the Roman Empire

Barbarian Invasions and the Fall of the Western Roman Empire

Many people ask why the Roman Empire ended, according to the historian, Gibbon, the question should be how did it last.

He wrote:

"The decline of Rome was the natural and inevitable effect of immoderate greatness...... The story of its ruin (downfall) is simple and obvious; and instead of inquiring why the Roman empire was destroyed, we should rather be surprised that it had subsisted so long." -Gibbon, History of the Decline and Fall of the Roman Empire

The fall of Rome is an example of the domino effect. The domino effect comes from the idea of placing dominoes on their sides, one next to another, and then intentionally knocking the first one in the line over into its neighboring domino. This creates a chain reaction and all of the dominoes fall down, one after another. For the fall of Rome, it was the Huns invading from the east that caused the domino effect, they invaded (pushed into) the Goths, who then invaded (pushed into) the Roman Empire.

The fall of the Western Roman Empire is a great lesson in cause and effect. A cause leads to an effect.

In the following examples of cause and effect, you can say the word "because" before you read the cause, and then finish the sentence with the effect. Like this: Because Roman legions evacuated Britannia in AD 410, the Anglo-Saxons moved into Britannia. You could also say the word "so" in between the cause and effect, like this: The Huns pushed other groups westward, so the Vandals invaded Spain, north Africa, and sacked Rome.

Roman legions evacuate Britannia in AD 406. (Cause)

The Anglo-Saxons move into Britannia (Effect)

The Huns push other groups westward, eventually into Roman territory. (Cause)

Aleric and the Visigoths sack Rome, AD 410 (Effect)

Vandals invade Spain, north Africa, and sack Rome in AD 455 (Effect) 

Here is a brief list of Internal Causes for the Fall of Rome (causes from within the Roman Empire):

Christianity was less tolerant of other cultures and religions. Example: Emperor Theodosius ended the Olympic Games because they honored Zeus.The split of the empire into two parts weakened the empire.Roman soldiers were loyal to their military leaders, not necessarily the emperorA failing economyHigh taxesRomans became lazy and comfortableRomans hired barbarian mercenaries to guard the borders

The fall of the city of Rome and the Western Empire did not put an end to the entire Roman Empire. The Eastern Empire survived for another thousand years. The Eastern Empire is sometimes called the Byzantine Empire, after the capital city of Byzantium. Greek was the main language in the Byzantine Empire, not Latin.

Watch this video clip of singer/songwriter and artist Jeffery Lewis as he performs "The Fall of Rome."

Re: Black Authorities Must Adresss Wicked Blacks Or Face Divine Judgement by DevilBishops: 3:29pm On Oct 07, 2020
The Merovingian dynasty was the ruling family of the Franks from the middle of the 5th century until 751. They first appear as "Kings of the Franks" in the Roman army of northern Gaul. By 509 they had united all the Franks and northern Gaulish Romans under their rule.

When Western Rome fell in the late 4th and 5th century due to major incursions of barbarians running from the Moorish Huns of Asia enslaving them. We rose when the son of the Maschiach married a Gaul princess. The Gauls were the Freeman or Franks of Germany who migrated south to Southern France because of the barbarian incursions. It's good to note that the Black king of the Eastern Roman Empire of Byzantine and the Moors Hun Atila worked in unison to push these barbarians into Westen Europe to cause the down fall of various rivals. The Moors were the rulers behind China because they have found pyramids in China a sign of Egyptian Hamite Moorish rule.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dYRoCXfJUVg

Re: Black Authorities Must Adresss Wicked Blacks Or Face Divine Judgement by DevilBishops: 3:57pm On Oct 07, 2020
The roots of Abraham and his sister Sarah who is also his wife goes back to India or Southeast Asia. Noah and his family were the Yavadas a ruling family that produced Krishna. Please note Abraham is from Ur of Chaldea which is in South East Asia. The legends of Hebrews in Chaldea say they were Indians. These Yavadas lost a great war against the rise of Aryan paganism. The tribe of Yudea is the bloodline of Yavadas. Reason Sarah is the sister of Abraham is because she is an Yavadas as well. Only when Abraham weds Hagar the sister of the Pharaoh that Ishmaelites are born. We are the Afroasiatic parternal bloodline of Yavadas, Yudean and sons of God. Despite how many generations have gone by our bloodline ties back to Krishna the true Christ. This is what the Greeks plagiarized when they created Christianity in 325 B.C in Egypt.

Wake up out your slumber

Re: Black Authorities Must Adresss Wicked Blacks Or Face Divine Judgement by donnie(m): 4:09pm On Oct 07, 2020
DevilBishops:

I understand that yet we are on their calendar so whatever day you set on Sabbath you are invoking their deities. If you set it on Saturday you are worshiping Saturn or the Sun God if you set Sabbath on Sunday. We have to get off their paradigm by removing their calendar and replacing it with our own.

Did you know its year 1723 and not 2020? Yes these Romans inserted 300 years into the old B.C calendar creating the phony A.D calendar so they claim. Or is it these devils are trying to erase history of the Barbarians invading Westrn Empire and causing the down fall of Western Rome. This caused the rise of the Merovingian dynasty when Hebrews united with Gauls to form the kingdom of France. French is a Shemitic language or Afroasiatic language.

Barbarian Invasions of the Roman Empire
The Fall of the Western Roman Empire
large view
Barbarian Invasion of the Roman Empire

Barbarian Invasions and the Fall of the Western Roman Empire

Many people ask why the Roman Empire ended, according to the historian, Gibbon, the question should be how did it last.

He wrote:

"The decline of Rome was the natural and inevitable effect of immoderate greatness...... The story of its ruin (downfall) is simple and obvious; and instead of inquiring why the Roman empire was destroyed, we should rather be surprised that it had subsisted so long." -Gibbon, History of the Decline and Fall of the Roman Empire

The fall of Rome is an example of the domino effect. The domino effect comes from the idea of placing dominoes on their sides, one next to another, and then intentionally knocking the first one in the line over into its neighboring domino. This creates a chain reaction and all of the dominoes fall down, one after another. For the fall of Rome, it was the Huns invading from the east that caused the domino effect, they invaded (pushed into) the Goths, who then invaded (pushed into) the Roman Empire.

The fall of the Western Roman Empire is a great lesson in cause and effect. A cause leads to an effect.

In the following examples of cause and effect, you can say the word "because" before you read the cause, and then finish the sentence with the effect. Like this: Because Roman legions evacuated Britannia in AD 410, the Anglo-Saxons moved into Britannia. You could also say the word "so" in between the cause and effect, like this: The Huns pushed other groups westward, so the Vandals invaded Spain, north Africa, and sacked Rome.

Roman legions evacuate Britannia in AD 406. (Cause)

The Anglo-Saxons move into Britannia (Effect)

The Huns push other groups westward, eventually into Roman territory. (Cause)

Aleric and the Visigoths sack Rome, AD 410 (Effect)

Vandals invade Spain, north Africa, and sack Rome in AD 455 (Effect) 

Here is a brief list of Internal Causes for the Fall of Rome (causes from within the Roman Empire):

Christianity was less tolerant of other cultures and religions. Example: Emperor Theodosius ended the Olympic Games because they honored Zeus.The split of the empire into two parts weakened the empire.Roman soldiers were loyal to their military leaders, not necessarily the emperorA failing economyHigh taxesRomans became lazy and comfortableRomans hired barbarian mercenaries to guard the borders

The fall of the city of Rome and the Western Empire did not put an end to the entire Roman Empire. The Eastern Empire survived for another thousand years. The Eastern Empire is sometimes called the Byzantine Empire, after the capital city of Byzantium. Greek was the main language in the Byzantine Empire, not Latin.

Watch this video clip of singer/songwriter and artist Jeffery Lewis as he performs "The Fall of Rome."

It's year 1723 and not 2020... so what? Does that affect the rising and falling of of the sun or the counting of evening and morning.

Just a simple commandment we begin to quote everything quoteable except the bible. That's the children of Israel for you, we have not changed.

Pagans did not create day and night. They did not put the sun and moon up there in the skies. Let that sink.

If you want to break Commandments do it honourably and don't try to confuse everyone with the lengthy jargon you're typing. The Commandments are simple enough.

The Shabbat is the 7th day. Because of how desperate you are to break the law, you say seven is an occultic number. Are the seven Spirits of ELOHIYM occultic too? Is YAHUAH occultic for resting on the 7th day? Even if it was the 2nd day we were to keep holy, you will still find something pagan so you will not obey it.

When YAHUAH establishes his kingdom on earth, you will not dare open your mouth and spew all this trash. That's if you even enter with this your love for lawlessness. We will keep the laws and observe all holy days and feasts COMPULSORILY. There will be punishment for breaking the law.

Zechariah 14:16-19
[16]And it shall come to pass, that every one that is left of all the nations which came against Jerusalem shall even go up from year to year to worship the King, the LORD of hosts, and to keep the feast of tabernacles.
[17]And it shall be, that whoso will not come up of all the families of the earth unto Jerusalem to worship the King, the LORD of hosts, even upon them shall be no rain.
[18]And if the family of Egypt go not up, and come not, that have no rain; there shall be the plague, wherewith the LORD will smite the heathen that come not up to keep the feast of tabernacles.
[19]This shall be the punishment of Egypt, and the punishment of all nations that come not up to keep the feast of tabernacles.

Revelation 22:14
Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.
Re: Black Authorities Must Adresss Wicked Blacks Or Face Divine Judgement by DevilBishops: 4:31pm On Oct 07, 2020
Donnie

You can't build no royal priesthood to keep the people within the commandments if you lack knowledge and wisdom of a divine cosmology. There is no set day any planet rises above the horizon first and then one by one in order. The Sabbath is a set aside day for the remembrance of Allah just as the 5 daily prayers. This world is ruled by the Demiurge it deludes man through his 5 senses or enters by his gates. The more man sucked up in materialism and worries of this world the more his loses himself. Knowledge of self is our connection to Allah the one God. Remembrance of Allah brings rest to the heart.

Those who believe (in the Oneness of Allah - Islamic Monotheism), and whose hearts find rest in the remembrance of Allah, Verily, in the remembrance of Allah do hearts find rest.
Re: Black Authorities Must Adresss Wicked Blacks Or Face Divine Judgement by DevilBishops: 4:48pm On Oct 07, 2020
Confront your hidden foes if you ever desire freedom you must meet the opposition head on.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XaNcxKOD2_o
Re: Black Authorities Must Adresss Wicked Blacks Or Face Divine Judgement by DevilBishops: 4:54pm On Oct 07, 2020
Yavada or Yudea or Yudah or Judah the variants upon the name shows the origin is India where resides the darkest India an oppressed caste.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Why It's Hard For A Richman Or Even the Poor To Enter The Kingdom Of God / Scientific Rationalism, Reason And Faith: Which Produces Systematic Knowledge? / The Fallacies Of Pastor Enoch Adeboye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 136
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.