Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,488 members, 7,830,462 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:45 PM

Black Authorities Must Adresss Wicked Blacks Or Face Divine Judgement - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Black Authorities Must Adresss Wicked Blacks Or Face Divine Judgement (11374 Views)

Divine Judgement Upon The Wicked / Chris Oyakhilome: Black Is Evil, Africans Must Stop Saying They Are Blacks / Chinese Authorities Blow Up Christian Megachurch With Dynamite (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Black Authorities Must Adresss Wicked Blacks Or Face Divine Judgement by DevilBishops: 4:52pm On Sep 29, 2020

Re: Black Authorities Must Adresss Wicked Blacks Or Face Divine Judgement by DevilBishops: 4:53pm On Sep 29, 2020
nsiba:

this is SirRISKY.
So your job is to be posting rubbish on nairaland together with that he-goat

Stop trolling me
Re: Black Authorities Must Adresss Wicked Blacks Or Face Divine Judgement by nsiba: 5:01pm On Sep 29, 2020
DevilBishops:

Stop trolling me

Sharap and tell me what your own doctrine is all about?

1 Like

Re: Black Authorities Must Adresss Wicked Blacks Or Face Divine Judgement by DevilBishops: 5:06pm On Sep 29, 2020
nsiba:

Sharap and tell me what your own doctrine is all about?

Stop trolling me Bobrisky
Re: Black Authorities Must Adresss Wicked Blacks Or Face Divine Judgement by nsiba: 5:09pm On Sep 29, 2020
DevilBishops:

How do want it, Bobrisky na small boy.....

1 Like

Re: Black Authorities Must Adresss Wicked Blacks Or Face Divine Judgement by DevilBishops: 5:58pm On Sep 29, 2020
nsiba:

How do want it, Bobrisky na small boy.....

The IBOs, a good amount of the Yorubas same with Hausas tend to claim heritage from the Middle East, I wonder why? Not that people in my tribe don't claim such to be honest one of my uncle gave me book concerning our heritage specifically tracing it to a particular tribe, the proofs being some similar pronunciation and names. I have since warn them to desist from such foolishness but do you know there is even a Temple they now worship
To the the people of Edo that have not for once imagine this manner of mental slavery not to think of saying it, please remain loyal to your heritage

What is this, you have some issue with people trying to reconnect with their heritage?
Re: Black Authorities Must Adresss Wicked Blacks Or Face Divine Judgement by nsiba: 7:06pm On Sep 29, 2020
DevilBishops:
Greetings

One of the schemes used by Egyptian and Roman kings in the plot to kill off the Hebrew male was to separate the men from the women. And the U.S government and society did just that they created Feminism. A pysop created by the CIA, Feminism, and who is the CIA? Good old Roman Catholics the arch enemies of the Hebrews. Rome was founded by the Moors who put the Jews upon the throne. So it is Blacks and Jews working together to destroy the Hebrews in America.

Black Americans suffer the highest rate of single unwed mother lead households. Leaving 70 percent of Black children without their Dad.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D3eeaQOKMqk

s. Rome was founded by the Moors who put the Jews upon the throne. So it is Blacks and Jews working together to destroy the Hebrews in America.........

What is this balderdash you are COOKING?
Who are the Moors?
Moors is gotten from what language?

1 Like

Re: Black Authorities Must Adresss Wicked Blacks Or Face Divine Judgement by DevilBishops: 7:45pm On Sep 29, 2020
nsiba:

So you are telling us that this Moors that got their names from the Spanish people were the founders of Rome, they civilised Julius Ceaser who later came down to Egypt to impregnant Cleopatra, shey?

Are you stupid?

Black people founded Rome and Greece. Go read its several books on the subject written by Black doctors. Its serious research.
Re: Black Authorities Must Adresss Wicked Blacks Or Face Divine Judgement by nsiba: 8:02pm On Sep 29, 2020
DevilBishops:

Are you stupid?

Black people founded Rome and Greece. Go read its several books on the subject written by Black doctors. Its serious research.

Your father grandfather and all your ancestors are not only STUPID....IMBECILEs including your mother linage together with your progenies born and unborn that is what you all are

So you mean to tell me that stinking black satanic ass of yours taught Alexander the Great?

1 Like

Re: Black Authorities Must Adresss Wicked Blacks Or Face Divine Judgement by nsiba: 8:07pm On Sep 29, 2020
DevilBishops:

Are you stupid?

Your father grandfather and all your ancestors are not only STUPID....IMBECILEs including your mother linage together with your progenies born and unborn that is what you all are

So you mean to tell me that stinking black satanic ass of yours taught Alexander the Great?

1 Like

Re: Black Authorities Must Adresss Wicked Blacks Or Face Divine Judgement by DevilBishops: 8:18pm On Sep 29, 2020
Nsiba

Stop trolling me
Re: Black Authorities Must Adresss Wicked Blacks Or Face Divine Judgement by DevilBishops: 8:23pm On Sep 29, 2020

Re: Black Authorities Must Adresss Wicked Blacks Or Face Divine Judgement by DevilBishops: 8:24pm On Sep 29, 2020
Re: Black Authorities Must Adresss Wicked Blacks Or Face Divine Judgement by DevilBishops: 8:27pm On Sep 29, 2020

Re: Black Authorities Must Adresss Wicked Blacks Or Face Divine Judgement by nsiba: 8:29pm On Sep 29, 2020
DevilBishops:
Nsiba

Stop trolling me

I will slap the stupidity outta ya miserable demonic being?

So Moors founded Greece, yet Alexander the Great became more greater than even the Indians still honor till this day!
Moors founded Rome yet Julius Ceaser ain't know Moors but came down Egypt to rule and not one Moors!
Tell me if the Moors are not Super stupid like your useless self, father, grandfather and worthless ancestors you came out from

1 Like

Re: Black Authorities Must Adresss Wicked Blacks Or Face Divine Judgement by DevilBishops: 8:36pm On Sep 29, 2020
Nsiba

Stop trolling me
Re: Black Authorities Must Adresss Wicked Blacks Or Face Divine Judgement by nsiba: 8:58pm On Sep 29, 2020
DevilBishops:
Nsiba

Stop trolling me

Black Athenàs!
what about black Spartans, black Trojans, black Macedonias.....yet they don't have a written language of their own...while Greek and Latin ruled the world in their time
What language did the Moors called theirs, instead Greek and Romans were international languages and the Moors language we never heard of, use or even to write write

1 Like

Re: Black Authorities Must Adresss Wicked Blacks Or Face Divine Judgement by DevilBishops: 9:00pm On Sep 29, 2020
nsiba:

Black Athenàs!
what about black Spartans, black Trojans, black Macedonias.....yet they don't have a written language of their own...while Greek and Latin ruled the world in their time
What language did the Moors called theirs, instead Greek and Romans were international languages and the Moors language we never heard of, use or even to write write

Unless you're going to read it's a waste of time to converse. Did you do well on tests in school without doing any classroom and homework?
Re: Black Authorities Must Adresss Wicked Blacks Or Face Divine Judgement by DevilBishops: 9:09pm On Sep 29, 2020
A good book

Re: Black Authorities Must Adresss Wicked Blacks Or Face Divine Judgement by nsiba: 12:23am On Sep 30, 2020
DevilBishops:

Unless you're going to read it's a waste of time to converse. Did you do well on tests in school without doing any classroom and homework?

Did you attend any form of school, what I see is someone that went to rehab center run by a scattered brain

1 Like

Re: Black Authorities Must Adresss Wicked Blacks Or Face Divine Judgement by DevilBishops: 1:07am On Sep 30, 2020
nsiba:

Did you attend any form of school, what I see is someone that went to rehab center run by a scattered brain

Insolent narcissist stop trolling me
Re: Black Authorities Must Adresss Wicked Blacks Or Face Divine Judgement by nsiba: 2:06am On Sep 30, 2020
DevilBishops:

Insolent narcissist stop trolling me

Prophet of lucifer stop posting rubbish

1 Like

Re: Black Authorities Must Adresss Wicked Blacks Or Face Divine Judgement by DevilBishops: 11:25am On Sep 30, 2020
nsiba:

Prophet of lucifer stop posting rubbish

Re: Black Authorities Must Adresss Wicked Blacks Or Face Divine Judgement by DevilBishops: 3:17pm On Sep 30, 2020
Donnie

This documentary discusses sodomite mind control of secret societies. All them cults were homosexuals in the ancient world and some used homosexual rape to initiate young boys and men into the cult. So yes in modern times secret societies are homosexuals working for the secret ruling families everywhere on Earth.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3hclUXqKr54

Re: Black Authorities Must Adresss Wicked Blacks Or Face Divine Judgement by DevilBishops: 3:58pm On Sep 30, 2020
Gay Mafia

Re: Black Authorities Must Adresss Wicked Blacks Or Face Divine Judgement by nsiba: 4:59pm On Sep 30, 2020
DevilBishops:

Re: Black Authorities Must Adresss Wicked Blacks Or Face Divine Judgement by DevilBishops: 5:15pm On Sep 30, 2020
nsiba:

Stop trolling me

Re: Black Authorities Must Adresss Wicked Blacks Or Face Divine Judgement by nsiba: 5:25pm On Sep 30, 2020
DevilBishops:

Stop trolling me

We are cooking somebody tonight

Re: Black Authorities Must Adresss Wicked Blacks Or Face Divine Judgement by DevilBishops: 5:54pm On Sep 30, 2020
I saw the devil and he had Black skin. And where ever you find the White Devil the Black Devil is sure to be behind him.

Re: Black Authorities Must Adresss Wicked Blacks Or Face Divine Judgement by DevilBishops: 8:24pm On Sep 30, 2020
America is still a British colony America's declaration of independence 4th of juily, 1776 never took away the power from the British bankers. Because of the wars the colonists in North America where in debt and had to borrow money from Europe. So they where never independent from Europe. Rothschild has always ruled the U.S.

The British Empire founded by Moors Berbers Hamites and in collusion the Jews run the banking. Where do rich and wealthy Africans put their money? Europe banks. Where do all the tithes of churches go? European banks. Where is the spiritual bank of the most popular religion in Africa? ROME

Wake up out your slumber

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

QUESTION: Why Isn't Jesus Saving Our World / An Open Letter To Hot Blooded Young Men - Paul Ellis / What Is Your Favourite Portion Or Verse Of The Bible??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.