Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,457 members, 7,830,277 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:04 PM

Black Authorities Must Adresss Wicked Blacks Or Face Divine Judgement - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Black Authorities Must Adresss Wicked Blacks Or Face Divine Judgement (11370 Views)

Divine Judgement Upon The Wicked / Chris Oyakhilome: Black Is Evil, Africans Must Stop Saying They Are Blacks / Chinese Authorities Blow Up Christian Megachurch With Dynamite (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Black Authorities Must Adresss Wicked Blacks Or Face Divine Judgement by nsiba: 3:14pm On Oct 08, 2020
DevilBishops:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RYm8R3uswVA

Stop trolling me Bobrisky
The only thing that has been consistent in your jargons is SEX.....what manner of animal are you?
Re: Black Authorities Must Adresss Wicked Blacks Or Face Divine Judgement by DevilBishops: 3:21pm On Oct 08, 2020
nsiba:
The only thing that has been consistent in your jargons is SEX.....what manner of animal are you?

Sexual perversion has its root in witchcraft which is paganism.

The devil is a pervert.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jP4Ap2BxzLU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yfOjs4nl0nU
Re: Black Authorities Must Adresss Wicked Blacks Or Face Divine Judgement by nsiba: 4:56pm On Oct 08, 2020
DevilBishops:

Sexual perversion has its root in witchcraft which is paganism.

The devil is a pervert.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jP4Ap2BxzLU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yfOjs4nl0nU

So this is your area of specialization?
How am I nor sure you don't have loads of beastiality downloads in your archive, so this is the nonsense your wasted your parents money to go over to the united states?
Re: Black Authorities Must Adresss Wicked Blacks Or Face Divine Judgement by DevilBishops: 4:59pm On Oct 08, 2020
nsiba:

So this is your area of specialization?
How am I nor sure you don't have loads of beastiality downloads in your archive, so this is the nonsense your wasted your parents money to go over to the united states?

Re: Black Authorities Must Adresss Wicked Blacks Or Face Divine Judgement by nsiba: 5:02pm On Oct 08, 2020
DevilBishops:

Just sharap that cracked skull of yours
Re: Black Authorities Must Adresss Wicked Blacks Or Face Divine Judgement by DevilBishops: 5:10pm On Oct 08, 2020
nsiba:

Just sharap that cracked skull of yours

Re: Black Authorities Must Adresss Wicked Blacks Or Face Divine Judgement by nsiba: 5:17pm On Oct 08, 2020
DevilBishops:

Jobless freak with no clear cut direction
Re: Black Authorities Must Adresss Wicked Blacks Or Face Divine Judgement by DevilBishops: 5:17pm On Oct 08, 2020
Black people the world over in love with death cults gangs crossdressing sodomy witchcraft

Re: Black Authorities Must Adresss Wicked Blacks Or Face Divine Judgement by DevilBishops: 5:18pm On Oct 08, 2020
nsiba:

Jobless freak with no clear cut direction

Are you being paid to troll?
Re: Black Authorities Must Adresss Wicked Blacks Or Face Divine Judgement by nsiba: 5:24pm On Oct 08, 2020
DevilBishops:

Are you being paid to troll?

For you to thinking in that direction justifies the fact that your being paid for all this nonsense of yours
Re: Black Authorities Must Adresss Wicked Blacks Or Face Divine Judgement by DevilBishops: 5:26pm On Oct 08, 2020
nsiba:

For you to thinking in that direction justifies the fact that your being paid for all this nonsense of yours

Re: Black Authorities Must Adresss Wicked Blacks Or Face Divine Judgement by letu(m): 5:27pm On Oct 08, 2020
nsiba:
The guy is opposes with sex maybe something might have happened to him in the past .

1 Like

Re: Black Authorities Must Adresss Wicked Blacks Or Face Divine Judgement by DevilBishops: 5:34pm On Oct 08, 2020
letu:
The guy is opposes with sex maybe something might have happened to him in the past .

I'm presenting evidence that the world over is engaged in satanic cultism and pagan homosexual religion especially Blacks.
Re: Black Authorities Must Adresss Wicked Blacks Or Face Divine Judgement by DevilBishops: 5:48pm On Oct 08, 2020
Evil is not tangible. It isn't something you can fight with old fashioned fisticuffs or Kung Fu kicks. Evil, true evil, is amorohous. It is hate, superiority, greed, racism, weaponized ignorance, bigotry, corruption, sociopathy, the dehumanization and demonization of others that don't agree, look or act like you, its the weaponization of fear, hate and religion to subjugate the already disenfranchised. Evil is the persecution of the innocent and the villianization of innocents by the very ones doing the persecution. Its the justification of murder and use of the law to terrorize, abuse and kill those the law swore to protect
Re: Black Authorities Must Adresss Wicked Blacks Or Face Divine Judgement by donnie(m): 6:09pm On Oct 08, 2020
DevilBishops:

I'm presenting evidence that the world over is engaged in satanic cultism and pagan homosexual religion especially Blacks.

Especially blacks? This man is sick.
And what solutions do you profer?
Re: Black Authorities Must Adresss Wicked Blacks Or Face Divine Judgement by DevilBishops: 6:14pm On Oct 08, 2020
The Bhagavad Gita & War

The story of Arjuna, the fabled bowman of the Mahabharata, brings out Lord Krishna's view of war in the Gita. The great battle of Kurukshetra is about to begin. Krishna drives Arjuna's chariot drawn by white horses into the centre of the battlefield between the two armies. This is when Arjuna realizes that many of his kinsmen and old friends are among the ranks of the enemy, and is appalled by the fact that he is about to kill those he loves. He is unable to stand there any longer, refuses to fight and says that he does not "desire any subsequent victory, kingdom, or happiness." Arjuna questions, "How could we be happy by killing our own kinsmen?"

Krishna, in order to persuade him to fight, reminds him that there is no such act as killing. He explains that the "atman" or soul is the only reality; the body is simply an appearance, its existence and annihilation are illusory. And for Arjuna, a member of the "Kshatriya" or the warrior caste, fighting the battle is 'righteous'. It is a just cause and to defend it is his duty or dharma.

Even if you speak, fight.

All the Yudeans hide in their tents while Golaith yelled his challenge calling them cowards.

We can't help by fate we ended up on different sides.

The rise of homosexuality, Black Lives Matter, gay marriage is the sneaky rise of pagans all over the world. They seek to eliminate the sons of Dawud forever.

Re: Black Authorities Must Adresss Wicked Blacks Or Face Divine Judgement by DevilBishops: 6:20pm On Oct 08, 2020
donnie:

Especially blacks? This man is sick.
And what solutions do you profer?

Yes especially Blacks involved in satanic secret societies and homosexuality occult worship.

https://theriseofsodom..com/2016/04/devil-worship-witchcraft-and-sodomy.html?m=1
Re: Black Authorities Must Adresss Wicked Blacks Or Face Divine Judgement by DevilBishops: 6:32pm On Oct 08, 2020
Ten-month-old girl dies 'after being raped by her youth football coach father, 29, who Googled "how do I know if a baby is dead" and waited an hour before calling 911'

A Pennsylvania father has been arrested for allegedly raping his 10-month-old daughter, who later died from her injuries at a hospital. 

Austin Stevens, 29, of Providence Township, was charged on Tuesday with aggravated sexual assault, rape of a child, involuntary deviant sexual intercourse, aggravated indecent assault, endangering the welfare of a child and other criminal counts in the death of his baby daughter, Zara Scruggs. 

According to a press release from the Montgomery County District Attorney's Office, at around 10.40pm on Saturday, Lower Providence police responded to a home in the 3400 block of Germantown Road to a report of an unresponsive infant. 

Officers immediately began CPR on Zara and transported her to Einstein Medical Center Montgomery, where she was pronounced dead less than two hours later. 

Police obtained a search warrant to download the contents of Stevens' phone, which revealed that the 29-year-old father had conducted multiple Google searches for nearly an hour before calling 911 to get help for his dying daughter. 

The subjects of Stevens' online searches included 'If baby stop breathing,' 'What if you don’t hear baby heart or beat,' 'My baby isn’t breathing,' and 'How do you know if a bsby [sic] is dead,' according to prosecutors. 

Stevens also allegedly exchanged social media messages and texts with two women, which failed to mention his daughter's condition.

A search of Stevens' upstairs apartment turned up a diaper Zara was wearing during the alleged rape. 

'The diaper was saturated with blood,' the press release from the DA's office stated. 

An autopsy determined that the baby girl, who had just learned how to walk, sustained anal rectal trauma and blunt force trauma to the head. 

'This case is deeply disturbing. It is hard to imagine this child’s death being any more traumatic: sexual assault on an infant, followed by inaction by the father to save her life, led to her death,' said Montgomery County District Attorney Kevin Steele, calling the crime 'heinous'.

Stevens is being held at the county jail on $1million bail pending a preliminary hearing set for October 13. 

Social media posts indicate that Stevens is the co-owner of a construction company, reported ABC6. He also served as an assistant coach for the Lower Providence Warriors youth football team.

Stevens had a joint custody agreement with Zara's mother, according to authorities. As NBC10 reported, the baby's maternal grandparents were among the last people to see her alive when they placed her in her father's car so he could take her to his apartment for an overnight visit. 

Erica Scruggs, the baby's mother, took to Facebook on Tuesday, writing: 'I’m not okay. I really have no words ... He will pay.' 

Meanwhile, Zara's relative has launched a GoFundMe page to help her grieving mother. The fundraiser so far has drawn more than $28,000 in donations. 

'She sparked so much joy,' the organizer of the campaign wrote in the description. 'She was smart. She was silly. She was sassy. She was perfect. She was a beautiful baby and brought so much beauty into hundreds of lives.' 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8816307/Ten-month-old-girl-dies-raped-father.html

Re: Black Authorities Must Adresss Wicked Blacks Or Face Divine Judgement by letu(m): 7:39pm On Oct 08, 2020
DevilBishops:

Since you love this man who's Pictures is below please is there any evidence out there that they engaged or have sex with each other, I'm speaking of their so called homosexual in pre colonial Africa because after reading and i did some research I've come to understand some of the things they are referring as evidence of homosexual in pre colonial Africa eg

1) A friendly relationship between two or more male folks inwhich they relate with each other and do things together without having sex with each other, NO HOMO.

2) A traditional system where a male slave becomes a member of the military inwhich he gain his freedom, the picture below is an example of what some pre colonial African military looks like, expect the Dahomey kingdom etc NO HOMO.

3) In some African culture where a man wants to marry another wife inwhich he knows that his first wife won't agree to such, the man will now reached an understanding with his first wife by allowing his first wife to choose the next wife by herself and also she will be the one to do all the marriage rights eg ( paying of the next wife dowries) after doing this she will now bring the next wife to their husband house inwhich the husband will keep impregnating her (the next or second wife) which she will give birth to children to the man, NO HOMO.

4) A system where a male or female who migrates to a place inwhich the people of the new area will now assimilate him or her as female member of the family or as male member of the family depending on the gender, NO HOMO.

NO MATTER HOW MUCH THEY TWIST THESE AFRICAN CULTURE TO BECOME HOMO, IT WILL NOT CHANGE THIS FACT.

That,

THIS MODERN DAY METHOD OF SEXUAL RELATIONSHIP KNOW AS HOMOSEXUAL HAS ALWAYS BEEN AND WILL ALWAYS BE A WHITE PEOPLE'S CULTURE WHICH THEY INTRODUCE IN AFRICA.

Re: Black Authorities Must Adresss Wicked Blacks Or Face Divine Judgement by DevilBishops: 7:49pm On Oct 08, 2020
grin

Liberia

Re: Black Authorities Must Adresss Wicked Blacks Or Face Divine Judgement by DevilBishops: 7:52pm On Oct 08, 2020
grin grin

Nigeria

Re: Black Authorities Must Adresss Wicked Blacks Or Face Divine Judgement by DevilBishops: 7:55pm On Oct 08, 2020
grin grin grin

Kenya

Re: Black Authorities Must Adresss Wicked Blacks Or Face Divine Judgement by DevilBishops: 7:59pm On Oct 08, 2020
grin grin grin grin

Democratic Republic of Congo

Re: Black Authorities Must Adresss Wicked Blacks Or Face Divine Judgement by letu(m): 8:03pm On Oct 08, 2020
DevilBishops:

I'm not supporting homosexual neither I my sympathizing for them because I'm not homo, if you have real evidence of the so called pre colonial Africa homo post it here and not all this your twisted articles.
Re: Black Authorities Must Adresss Wicked Blacks Or Face Divine Judgement by DevilBishops: 8:06pm On Oct 08, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin

Ghana

And it is traditional culture which is pagan which is polytheistism.

The issue is everyone believes the lie these ancient cultures that had homosexual pedophilia were lightskin cultures implying White. No these were darkskin cultures the world over engaging in Fallen Angels practice and worship.

Re: Black Authorities Must Adresss Wicked Blacks Or Face Divine Judgement by letu(m): 8:07pm On Oct 08, 2020
DevilBishops:

I'm not supporting homosexual neither I my sympathizing for them because I'm not homo, if you have real evidence of the so called pre colonial Africa homo post it here besides I'm here to contribute and learn because I'm also interested to know more about the world I'm leaving in so post it if truly have any and not all this your twisted articles.
Re: Black Authorities Must Adresss Wicked Blacks Or Face Divine Judgement by DevilBishops: 8:08pm On Oct 08, 2020
letu:
I'm not supporting homosexual neither I my sympathizing for them because I'm not homo, if you have real evidence of the so called pre colonial Africa homo post it here and not all this your twisted articles.

I just proved it. Slavery is not the same thing as being colonized. Colonized Africans still kept their pagan witchcraft culture while publically declaring they were Christians to deceive the White Christian colonial masters and turncoats.
Re: Black Authorities Must Adresss Wicked Blacks Or Face Divine Judgement by DevilBishops: 8:48pm On Oct 08, 2020
Donnie

It's not a war against Black people it's a war against God promoted by secret societies as a race war.

Pagan religion is responsible for homosexuality not race! Paganism is bloodline practice and worship by many ethnicities all over the world not just lightskin or Whites. These devils are ushering in homosexuality, pedophilia, witchcraft and cultism by pretending to fight a race war or pro Blackman cause.

The only issues that matters are Allah's judgement and laws.

There is only one God

Re: Black Authorities Must Adresss Wicked Blacks Or Face Divine Judgement by DevilBishops: 8:55pm On Oct 08, 2020
Brazil

Re: Black Authorities Must Adresss Wicked Blacks Or Face Divine Judgement by DevilBishops: 8:58pm On Oct 08, 2020
Jamaica

Re: Black Authorities Must Adresss Wicked Blacks Or Face Divine Judgement by DevilBishops: 9:03pm On Oct 08, 2020
Dominica Republic

This isnt the Whiteman doing this. This is the work of the devil.

Re: Black Authorities Must Adresss Wicked Blacks Or Face Divine Judgement by DevilBishops: 9:13pm On Oct 08, 2020
Donnie

Anything that is an abomination is worst than sin because it involves blasphemy against Allah. Crossdressing is an acceptance into the heart pagan gods and has its roots in appeasing them as does all acts of sexual perversion.

"Our Lord, let not our hearts deviate after You have guided us and grant us from Yourself mercy. Indeed, You are the Bestower.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

QUESTION: Why Isn't Jesus Saving Our World / What Is Your Favourite Portion Or Verse Of The Bible?? / An Open Letter To Hot Blooded Young Men - Paul Ellis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.