Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,720 members, 7,824,048 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:16 PM

American Blasts Nigerian Uber Driver For Hating On Trump, Calls Nigeria “trash” - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / American Blasts Nigerian Uber Driver For Hating On Trump, Calls Nigeria “trash” (68245 Views)

Sowore Vs Buhari - The Guardian UK Calls Nigeria 'A Climate Of Fear' / Linda Thomas-Greenfield Calls Nigeria’s Politics An Old Men’s Club / Tribunal Judgment: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls Nigeria 'A Zoo' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Blasts Nigerian Uber Driver For Hating On Trump, Calls Nigeria “trash” by Hathor5(f): 10:33pm On Oct 04, 2020
Tadeknkeepcalm:

Why are you highlighting the only things you can understand. Take things into context. Why can't you address the fact that you willingly misconstrued my words? Why can't you address the fact that you're shifting the goal post?
Careful, your hypocrisy is showing.

See, whoever mentioned Trump in this discussion....Yet another CNN trait

You said CNN is peddling fake news. I want examples. I am waiting.

1 Like

Re: American Blasts Nigerian Uber Driver For Hating On Trump, Calls Nigeria “trash” by dasparrow: 10:33pm On Oct 04, 2020
nabiz:
See insult. I blame our shameless leaders. Look at how passionate the girl is toward her country

Blame yourself because if you were passionate about your country Nigeria you won't have allowed it to rot to the level that it has now by not holding your so-called leaders accountable. Is it also your leaders fault that Nigerian men keep raping children and destroying them for life?
Re: American Blasts Nigerian Uber Driver For Hating On Trump, Calls Nigeria “trash” by SavageResponse(m): 10:34pm On Oct 04, 2020
frank417:
Lol the 9ja guy is just trying to secure his license. If not ehh, him for finish that woman.

She is black American, They are considered trash in America

A lot of points Dey to quiet this woman. Just that the guy doesn’t want to lose his Uber license

Next time he should learn to mind his business.

Most Nigerians who hate Trump do so because of his anti immigration policy against developing countries.

Trump is only looking out for America's best interest.

Any Nigerian who has a good head on his shoulders should be more concerned about why things are not working well in this country and how to solve the problems here instead of looking for how to run off to America to enjoy the benefits of good governance which he did not help create!

3 Likes

Re: American Blasts Nigerian Uber Driver For Hating On Trump, Calls Nigeria “trash” by Guestlander: 10:35pm On Oct 04, 2020
SavageResponse:

Why don't you focus on your country's incompetent president and let the Americans decide who should be their president!

I would gladly do so if American don't get themselves involved in the affairs of other countries. If they can talk about Nigeria, I think is only fair that I should be able to talk about the U.S.

2 Likes

Re: American Blasts Nigerian Uber Driver For Hating On Trump, Calls Nigeria “trash” by Guestlander: 10:36pm On Oct 04, 2020
Hathor5:

Don't waste your time with Trump supporters.

2 Likes

Re: American Blasts Nigerian Uber Driver For Hating On Trump, Calls Nigeria “trash” by uvie66: 10:36pm On Oct 04, 2020
WoundedLamb:
I don't what led to her outburst but going by this video, I honestly do not get her logic. That's someone isn't orginally American does not mean he shouldn't have an opinion about the politics of his host country. That someone is from a poorly led country doesn't mean he shouldn't have a take on the politics of the country where he currently resides. The only difference between her and the man is the American passport. And Trump's leadership style impacts both foreigners and citizens alike so asking him to keep mute cause he's an immigrant is rather unbecoming. It's not as if he was complaining about or criticizing the US.

Her response to Trump's criticism (assuming the guy actually did just that) is the the kind you'd expect from someone who doesn't have any logical defense against the point brought forward. Otherwise, why would she leave the debate to attack the debater and his home country? This foreigner could be a citizen tomorrow and when that happens, what argument would she have in Trump's defense?

Intelligently put, she should have made a counter argument in defense of Trump's policies. I personally see her as a racist, why attack the man because he is from Nigeria, the last time I checked the first amendment incorporates the freedom of speech.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Blasts Nigerian Uber Driver For Hating On Trump, Calls Nigeria “trash” by Gerrard59(m): 10:40pm On Oct 04, 2020
WoundedLamb:
I don't what led to her outburst but going by this video, I honestly do not get her logic. That's someone isn't orginally American does not mean he shouldn't have an opinion about the politics of his host country. That someone is from a poorly led country doesn't mean he shouldn't have a take on the politics of the country where he currently resides. The only difference between her and the man is the American passport. And Trump's leadership style impacts both foreigners and citizens alike so asking him to keep mute cause he's an immigrant is rather unbecoming. It's not as if he was complaining about or criticizing the US.

Her response to Trump's criticism (assuming the guy actually did just that) is the the kind you'd expect from someone who doesn't have any logical defense against the point brought forward. Otherwise, why would she leave the debate to attack the debater and his home country? This foreigner could be a citizen tomorrow and when that happens, what argument would she have in Trump's defense?

Not in the real world. If he was a Singaporean, he has some rights but someone from the country with the highest number of poor people has no moral justification to criticise the president of the richest country in the world. She put him in his place considering his nationality.

3 Likes

Re: American Blasts Nigerian Uber Driver For Hating On Trump, Calls Nigeria “trash” by Hathor5(f): 10:41pm On Oct 04, 2020
Guestlander:

Don't waste your time with Trump supporters.

I am tired of the media illiteracy being sold as some form of 'enlightenment' nowadays.

3 Likes

Re: American Blasts Nigerian Uber Driver For Hating On Trump, Calls Nigeria “trash” by Ournolly: 10:42pm On Oct 04, 2020
Ardar:
Typical Nigerian mails.

No respect, no regard. Absolutely mannerless, uncouth and uncivilized.

He carried his disgusting 900 B.C mentality to Switzerland and ended up making trouble with two intelligent American ladies when his country is as sh..ity as a soakaway, the idiot probably taught he would get away with being a total azz.

See the way he was commanding them with "Get out of my Uber"
shameless Nigerian immigrant. Your country is in ruins, yet you have the audacity to insult a president of a first world country.

Like as if your opinion matters away.

Bunch of block heads.
A bit harsh but you have a point!

1 Like

Re: American Blasts Nigerian Uber Driver For Hating On Trump, Calls Nigeria “trash” by Hathor5(f): 10:44pm On Oct 04, 2020
Ardar:
Typical Nigerian mails.

He carried his disgusting 900 B.C mentality to Switzerland and ended up making trouble with two intelligent American ladies when his country is as sh..ity as a soakaway, the idiot probably taught he would get away with being a total azz.

shameless Nigerian immigrant. Your country is in ruins, yet you have the audacity to insult a president of a first world country.

Bunch of block heads.

The lady who was shouting that African countries are communist and for this reason do not care about their citizens sounds intelligent to you? grin I don't think you are in the position to assess anyone's intelligence.

6 Likes 6 Shares

Re: American Blasts Nigerian Uber Driver For Hating On Trump, Calls Nigeria “trash” by Gerrard59(m): 10:45pm On Oct 04, 2020
ednut1:
African americans dont care about africans lol. but foolish africans will carry them for head hahahaha

What do you expect from our Ndi Nigerian Democrats who are more American than actual Americans? grin The problem is poverty. If Nigeria was as rich as South Korea, that lady won't have the audacity to lampoon Nigeria the way she did.

5 Likes

Re: American Blasts Nigerian Uber Driver For Hating On Trump, Calls Nigeria “trash” by jimcaddy(m): 10:46pm On Oct 04, 2020
Hahahahahahaa. But its the truth. We are trash...

3 Likes

Re: American Blasts Nigerian Uber Driver For Hating On Trump, Calls Nigeria “trash” by Nobody: 10:47pm On Oct 04, 2020
Hathor5:

The lady who was shouting that African countries are communist and for this reason do not care about their citizens sounds intelligent to you? grin I don't think you are in the position to assess anyone's intelligence.

You just answered yourself by yourself.

Do Nigeria care about it's citizens? WAS SHE LYING??

That lady is more intelligent than you, yes I just accessed that.

10 Likes

Re: American Blasts Nigerian Uber Driver For Hating On Trump, Calls Nigeria “trash” by Gerrard59(m): 10:48pm On Oct 04, 2020
aralc:
This girl is talking trash. The fact that Nigeria sucks doesn't mean we are stupid

We are far intelligent than them that's why the fall victim to scammers. I have an American fiancee but you better not talk trash about Nigeria

That is the audacity the woman complained about. You cannot claim to be more intelligent than African Americans yet have the highest number of poor people in the world whereas African Americans are the richest set of black people globally. With your intelligence, one would expect Nigeria to be very rich and powerful thereby commanding respect from all and sundry?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Blasts Nigerian Uber Driver For Hating On Trump, Calls Nigeria “trash” by PreyingMantis(m): 10:48pm On Oct 04, 2020
Guestlander:
It would have made a lot of sense if America was that passionate about her.
Mr Guestlander, has your failed Zoo ever been passionate about your sorry arse since 1914?

5 Likes

Re: American Blasts Nigerian Uber Driver For Hating On Trump, Calls Nigeria “trash” by chronique(m): 10:48pm On Oct 04, 2020
Serves the Nigerian guy right. He isn't based in the US but lives and works in Switzerland but goes on to talk about how Trump has messed America up. That's some shitty stuff. Don't go about talking about things you have no first hand info on.

3 Likes

Re: American Blasts Nigerian Uber Driver For Hating On Trump, Calls Nigeria “trash” by Jdbrasco2: 10:48pm On Oct 04, 2020
Guestlander:

True, that is why he doesn't pay any taxes. A black person on a minimum wage would pay more taxes in three months than a man who calls himself a billionaire would pay in a year!
It is a complete waste of time trying to debate a Trump supporter. Hopefully he will be voted out soon and we can all rest.
Nobody buys this tax talking point anymore. It was brought up in 2016 and was factchecked and debunked. Trump pays millions of dollars in property tax and also leverage on existing tax laws like others as a business man. Which other hoax are you coming up with now that all your talking points has been debunked? Russia, Ukraine, Nigeria or wat? You know its amazing that all the crimes you accused Trump of committing was actually done by the Biden and dem-rats.

3 Likes

Re: American Blasts Nigerian Uber Driver For Hating On Trump, Calls Nigeria “trash” by wickedtuna: 10:48pm On Oct 04, 2020
Guestlander:

Fake News again! I thought covid-19 was a scamdemic as well, something manufactured by the democrats. Why is your hero and his wife sick from it now?
Lol he is not my hero and you have obviously deviated from the main topic which is typical of liars. I wont even try to argue with you on the topic of the virus but stick to the topic okay? I can pull up a dozen of footage where he clearly denounced white supremacist groups but i wont even waste my time trying to massage your ego. Step out of the media box and dont be a sheep! There is tons of information to sift through..lol

1 Like

Re: American Blasts Nigerian Uber Driver For Hating On Trump, Calls Nigeria “trash” by redsun(m): 10:49pm On Oct 04, 2020
Trump could be faking the virus with the sole intention of convincing morons like that that the virus is survivable so that they can foolishly vote for him. The only way I will believe he has it is if it incapacitates him for good.

The guy is like Hitler in the making, and the tense situation in America seems like reminiscent of the 1930s Germany.

1 Like

Re: American Blasts Nigerian Uber Driver For Hating On Trump, Calls Nigeria “trash” by Hathor5(f): 10:49pm On Oct 04, 2020
Ardar:

You just answered yourself by yourself. Does Nigeria care about it's citizens? WAS SHE LYING

Is communism the reason why Nigerian politicians do not care about their citizens?

Is this wannabe American not from the land of the free where the freedom of speech is protected?
Re: American Blasts Nigerian Uber Driver For Hating On Trump, Calls Nigeria “trash” by Nobody: 10:51pm On Oct 04, 2020
Another funny thing about conservative Nigerian's who support trump is that they're liberal minded people.

If you're conservative.

You are pro capitalism
Pro life
Christian
Believe in traditional families ( no gays)
The hardest one to grasp. Self preservation.
( Meaning stay within your racial group's, no interbreeding)

Essentially thinking yourself to be a Nigerian conservative is an oxymoron because you don't fit in.

She told y'all Nigeria is shit, she wasn't talking about buhari, she meant you, all of you.

1 Like

Re: American Blasts Nigerian Uber Driver For Hating On Trump, Calls Nigeria “trash” by Gerrard59(m): 10:52pm On Oct 04, 2020
talktrue1234:

Well yes Nigeria may not be where it's supposed to be, but tell me do you sleep in a hut just as she said? She's just a fool who never read by herself before, she is saying trash she grew up hearing from white supremacists. The truth is that girl won't treat anyone from Africa in a respectable way, she has been programmed to think everyone from Africa are not relevant.

She's a fool

Please explain how Africans are relevant in the wider scheme of things?

P.S: Africa constitute less than 5% of global GDP whereas that lady resides in a country that constitutes 15% of world's GDP. Africans share same skin colour with African Americans but the latter are relevant because they are citizens of the richest country in the world.

3 Likes

Re: American Blasts Nigerian Uber Driver For Hating On Trump, Calls Nigeria “trash” by maasoap(m): 10:52pm On Oct 04, 2020
[s]
Ardar:
Typical Nigerian mails.

Bunch of block heads.
[/s]

Inferiority complex has really dealt with you. Your shame dey shame me

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Blasts Nigerian Uber Driver For Hating On Trump, Calls Nigeria “trash” by Kingspin(m): 10:52pm On Oct 04, 2020
Guestlander:
So he doesn't like Trump and so what? Your president who can't denounce white supremacists on live TV.
You have to feel sorry for these black Americans.
Your president who can't even bring himself to say black lives matter!
Trump vs Biden

Don't believe everything from CNN, MSCN and others.

They have divided American more than Trump.

Sometimes, you need to use your own head, APC did same during the 2015 election and today the pain is horrible all over the country.

3 Likes

Re: American Blasts Nigerian Uber Driver For Hating On Trump, Calls Nigeria “trash” by Guestlander: 10:53pm On Oct 04, 2020
wickedtuna:
Lol he is not my hero and you have obviously deviated from the main topic which is typical of liars. I wont even try to argue with you on the topic of the virus but stick to the topic okay? I can pull up a dozen of footage where he clearly denounced white supremacist groups but i wont even waste my time trying to massage your ego. Step out of the media box and dont be a sheep! There is tons of information to sift through..lol

Bottom line, his goose is cooked, he is a one time president. There are enough Americans not buying his snake oil.

2 Likes

Re: American Blasts Nigerian Uber Driver For Hating On Trump, Calls Nigeria “trash” by Gerrard59(m): 10:53pm On Oct 04, 2020
isthatso:

why should she, have Africans conducted their affairs in a way that deserves respect? Name one functioning Black African country!

You dont demand respect, you earn it.

Enter any bar, take a drink of your choice, the bill is on me!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 Likes

Re: American Blasts Nigerian Uber Driver For Hating On Trump, Calls Nigeria “trash” by Okoroawusa: 10:54pm On Oct 04, 2020
Nigerians get time o!

See comments...

2 Likes

Re: American Blasts Nigerian Uber Driver For Hating On Trump, Calls Nigeria “trash” by Bobyro: 10:55pm On Oct 04, 2020
NIGilliterate:

Fix Nigeria before you even talk about America
You just dey charge. Oga calm down. Leave Nigeria. Focus on your life. Do your part. Nigeria will work out, it takes time. This is just the stage, we're still babies. Focus on your own country

1 Like

Re: American Blasts Nigerian Uber Driver For Hating On Trump, Calls Nigeria “trash” by Gerrard59(m): 10:56pm On Oct 04, 2020
CHoccolaTE:

Well said, she spoke some painful truths about Nigeria but I hated her condescending tone, she as a black American woman is exposed to different forms of blatant racism and discrimination and sexism and even malcolm x said it that black women in America are the most disrespected people but here she is feeling pompous and full of pride defending America and making ignorant generalizations about Africans.

She is just a stupid fat fool trying to feel superior to Africans so she can feel better about her disrespected minority status as an American

GDP wise, she is superior than most Africans. There is nothing false in that. African Americans are richer than Africans, so they have the right to feel superior.

5 Likes

Re: American Blasts Nigerian Uber Driver For Hating On Trump, Calls Nigeria “trash” by Bobyro: 10:57pm On Oct 04, 2020
maasoap:

Inferiority complex has really dealt with you. Your shame dey shame me
One irrelevant black American spoke and fellow fools took it upon their heads

4 Likes

Re: American Blasts Nigerian Uber Driver For Hating On Trump, Calls Nigeria “trash” by Jdbrasco2: 10:57pm On Oct 04, 2020
Hathor5:

Everything that CNN is spewing is fake news. I stopped watching it after the fake impeachment of Trump.

3 Likes

Re: American Blasts Nigerian Uber Driver For Hating On Trump, Calls Nigeria “trash” by Bobyro: 10:57pm On Oct 04, 2020
Gerrard59:

GDP wise, she is superior than most Africans. There is nothing false in that. African Americans are richer than Africans, so they have the right to feel superior.
You're talking in the rubbish, hear yourself out.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (20) (Reply)

More Pictures Of Buhari At The Blair House In The US / Dino Melaye Shows Off His Senatorial Seat After His Victory (photo) / Rivers Lockdown: Port Harcourt Roads In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.