Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,443 members, 7,823,035 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:07 PM

American Blasts Nigerian Uber Driver For Hating On Trump, Calls Nigeria “trash” - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / American Blasts Nigerian Uber Driver For Hating On Trump, Calls Nigeria “trash” (68234 Views)

Sowore Vs Buhari - The Guardian UK Calls Nigeria 'A Climate Of Fear' / Linda Thomas-Greenfield Calls Nigeria’s Politics An Old Men’s Club / Tribunal Judgment: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls Nigeria 'A Zoo' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Blasts Nigerian Uber Driver For Hating On Trump, Calls Nigeria “trash” by Hathor5(f): 10:16pm On Oct 04, 2020
Tadeknkeepcalm:

You're right ma. But at least a parrot is not programmed. But I can't say the same for you. How many news channels do you listen to other than the mainstream ones? What do you know about America's history?
Every single person you referred to as parrots grew up watching CNN. Because it was the be all and end all of news as we thought previously until we sought to learn more, I guess CNN didn't do much in educating us in "media literacy" then.

That's actually the very essence of being a parrot, it was trained to repeat the same thing over and over again.

CNN is a news network broadcasting its news world wide. It's not their fault you didn't have access to other news channels. Now that you do have access to a variety of news channels, appreciate the freedom of the press as it gives you the opportunity to see national and international issues from different perspectives. This is the beauty of the freedom of the press. If you don't like it, try China news. Xi Jinping will tell you how to think. wink
Re: American Blasts Nigerian Uber Driver For Hating On Trump, Calls Nigeria “trash” by BanevsJoker(m): 10:16pm On Oct 04, 2020
BotherMleeper:

Keep fooling yourself that you're an american, or that you or your skin color matters to Trump or his militia.

You're the Candace Owens or Tim Scott of Nigeria.

When people like you come across racist cops or the Proud Boys and they're shooting at you like a dog, then you'll remember what Trumpism means to black people.

CNN don brainwash you finish. Sorry oh.

3 Likes

Re: American Blasts Nigerian Uber Driver For Hating On Trump, Calls Nigeria “trash” by BotherMleeper(m): 10:17pm On Oct 04, 2020
LadyExcellency:

I take proudboys any day than terrorist Antifa that are killing blacks who disagree with the without mercy.

You've a penchant for talking crap.

What's antifa?

It's not a collective like Proud Boys and the KKK. It's just an idea about fighting fascist movements exactly like the violent PB and KKK.

I think you're either schizophrenic or you suffer from some peculiar identity ailment if you'd prefer a gang of violent, racist thugs who despise black people and want to rid america of them.

Or perhaps your inferiority complex imposes upon you a false belief that you're somehow caucasian because you borrow the baser mindsets of the deep south rednecks.

3 Likes

Re: American Blasts Nigerian Uber Driver For Hating On Trump, Calls Nigeria “trash” by NybenSBF101(m): 10:17pm On Oct 04, 2020
Guestlander:

I have absolutely no time for any idiotic arguments. If you think Biden is a racist fine. You are entitled to your opinion and I am entitled to mine.

Stop watching CNN. Trump has done more for blacks than any USA president except for Abraham Lincoln

4 Likes

Re: American Blasts Nigerian Uber Driver For Hating On Trump, Calls Nigeria “trash” by eaglechild: 10:17pm On Oct 04, 2020
ogbonti:

No Bro, you are getting this whole thing wrong- the naija guy thought every black is a democrat as CNN made everyone living outside America to believe - so guy man thinks if he talks down Trump - he will get some sympathy and friendship from her not knowing all black are not in the democrat plantation grin grin grin grin grin grin
Exactly, the lady is a hard core Republican.
She said Obama is the worst president ever, that shows you how deeply routed she is.

1 Like

Re: American Blasts Nigerian Uber Driver For Hating On Trump, Calls Nigeria “trash” by BotherMleeper(m): 10:18pm On Oct 04, 2020
BanevsJoker:

CNN don brainwash you finish. Sorry oh.

Fox Fukks News has fuct with your feeble mind.
Re: American Blasts Nigerian Uber Driver For Hating On Trump, Calls Nigeria “trash” by NIGilliterate(m): 10:20pm On Oct 04, 2020
BotherMleeper:

Fukk you and six generations of your bloodline

The voice of poverty

1 Like

Re: American Blasts Nigerian Uber Driver For Hating On Trump, Calls Nigeria “trash” by ruggedtimi(m): 10:20pm On Oct 04, 2020
BotherMleeper:

If it's your type that SARS are killing then I'm cool with it.
damn
Re: American Blasts Nigerian Uber Driver For Hating On Trump, Calls Nigeria “trash” by Hathor5(f): 10:20pm On Oct 04, 2020
Tadeknkeepcalm:

You have been programed, the problem is from your source code. I stand a better chance lecturing a dog on the effect of imperialism in Japan than talking to you about CNN

I am not the one here who grew up having only one source of news so I can't be programmed. But since CNN was your only source, you should be grateful they broadcasted because without them you obviously wouldn't have had information at all.

2 Likes

Re: American Blasts Nigerian Uber Driver For Hating On Trump, Calls Nigeria “trash” by Nuzo1(m): 10:20pm On Oct 04, 2020
talktrue1234:

She's a republican, by what she said you can see she's a Trump supporter, she even said Oboma is the worst president in the world.

Yes there is no excuse for pokenosers, the same reason Nigerians shouting BLM are stupid

Condemning Obama has little or nothing to show if she is a Republican. A lot Democrats are now very hard on Obama's administration. Same with some Republicans towards trump. I actually don't really care that much about both parties.

My point is that it was hardly about political affiliations or even about patriotism. It was a clear case of transfered aggression and superiority/inferiority complex.

3 Likes

Re: American Blasts Nigerian Uber Driver For Hating On Trump, Calls Nigeria “trash” by wickedtuna: 10:20pm On Oct 04, 2020
Guestlander:
So he doesn't like Trump and so what? Your president who can't denounce white supremacists on live TV.
You have to feel sorry for these black Americans.
Your president who can't even bring himself to say black lives matter!
You are a liar and you are the type of people she is talking about, those who listen to fake News..lol

2 Likes

Re: American Blasts Nigerian Uber Driver For Hating On Trump, Calls Nigeria “trash” by NIGilliterate(m): 10:21pm On Oct 04, 2020
muzeze77:
The lady is very stupid, she has forgotten her history, no black person is from America , at least 10 percent of African Americans are from Nigeria, most were captured in calabar and badagry . Majority of Jamaicans are Nigerians, some Brazilians too , and she is not a true African American , she has an accent.there are thousands of places in Nigeria finer than Baltimore , many African Americans cannot buy their cars with cash including myself and I see Nigerians buy range rovers like they buy candy

First class illiterate

2 Likes

Re: American Blasts Nigerian Uber Driver For Hating On Trump, Calls Nigeria “trash” by Nobody: 10:21pm On Oct 04, 2020
Hathor5:

That's actually the very essence of being a parrot, it was trained to repeat the same thing over and over again.

CNN is a news network broadcasting its news world wide. It's not their fault you didn't have access to other news channels. Now that you do have access to a variety of news channels, appreciate the freedom of the press as it gives you the opportunity to see national and international issues from different perspectives. This is the beauty of the freedom of the press. If you don't like it, try China news. Xi Jinping will tell you how to think. wink
Refer to my last mention madam. Shows you know very little about parrots.
Did I say CNN should not exist? If you have have an average level of comprehension you would see that I implied that they peddle fake news. But here you're shifting the post. Another typical CNN attribute. Shey you will not apply like this?

2 Likes

Re: American Blasts Nigerian Uber Driver For Hating On Trump, Calls Nigeria “trash” by Pharaoh4rin(m): 10:22pm On Oct 04, 2020
OhBiafra:
The zoo called Nigeria
I am 100% sure that busy body Taxi driver is Yoruba

From Kwara state
Re: American Blasts Nigerian Uber Driver For Hating On Trump, Calls Nigeria “trash” by Nobody: 10:22pm On Oct 04, 2020
Hathor5:

I am not the one here who grew up having only one source of news so I can't be programmed. But since CNN was your only source, you should be grateful they broadcasted because without them you obviously wouldn't have had information at all.
Yes, you grew up with so many diverse news and you still remained silly. Why would I ever stand a chance with you.

2 Likes

Re: American Blasts Nigerian Uber Driver For Hating On Trump, Calls Nigeria “trash” by NIGilliterate(m): 10:24pm On Oct 04, 2020
bptc10:
Those of you abokis and illiterates in Nigeria who think that the world do not know what is happening in Nigeria I hope you guys have seen and hear it very clear from this lady, Nigeria is dead and it left with burial ceremony when everyone will go back to his region and form their own country

Nigeria died a long time ago during the days of the dinosaurs can you do burial ceremony for dinosaur fossils
Re: American Blasts Nigerian Uber Driver For Hating On Trump, Calls Nigeria “trash” by Hathor5(f): 10:25pm On Oct 04, 2020
Tadeknkeepcalm:

Refer to my last mention madam. Shows you know very little about parrots.
Did I say CNN should not exist? If you have have an average level of comprehension you would see that I implied that they peddle fake news. But here you're shifting the post. Another typical CNN attribute. Shey you will not apply like this?

Says who? You? Trump?

Can you prove it?
Re: American Blasts Nigerian Uber Driver For Hating On Trump, Calls Nigeria “trash” by omooba969(m): 10:25pm On Oct 04, 2020
Guestlander:

I don't get what sir? The fact that the Americans can get involved and even influence the politics of other countries but a citizen of another country cannot have an opinion of the the US president? Please make me " get it" sir.

My take is that if you don't reside in the US and you begin to pass comments on their affairs, you may be making uninformed comments on matters you know nothing about; talk less of understanding the mood of the American people who love their president.

2 Likes

Re: American Blasts Nigerian Uber Driver For Hating On Trump, Calls Nigeria “trash” by Guestlander: 10:25pm On Oct 04, 2020
NybenSBF101:

Stop watching CNN. Trump has done more for blacks than any USA president except for Abraham Lincoln

True, that is why he doesn't pay any taxes. A black person on a minimum wage would pay more taxes in three months than a man who calls himself a billionaire would pay in a year!
It is a complete waste of time trying to debate a Trump supporter. Hopefully he will be voted out soon and we can all rest.

2 Likes

Re: American Blasts Nigerian Uber Driver For Hating On Trump, Calls Nigeria “trash” by SavageResponse(m): 10:26pm On Oct 04, 2020
Kennyswag:
Africans are fools na.. grin grin grin grin grin
All the so called blacks in the Americas hate africans, but foolish africans go carry their matter for head..
Fools once again grin grin grin

Na inferiority complex dey cause am
Re: American Blasts Nigerian Uber Driver For Hating On Trump, Calls Nigeria “trash” by Ceasardgreat(m): 10:26pm On Oct 04, 2020
someone will just open mouth and waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Re: American Blasts Nigerian Uber Driver For Hating On Trump, Calls Nigeria “trash” by Guestlander: 10:26pm On Oct 04, 2020
omooba969:

My take is that if you don't reside in the US and you begin to pass comments on their affairs, you may be making uninformed comments on matters you know nothing about; talk less of understanding the mood of the American people who love their president.

How are you sure I am not typing this from the USA?
Re: American Blasts Nigerian Uber Driver For Hating On Trump, Calls Nigeria “trash” by ednut1(m): 10:26pm On Oct 04, 2020
CHoccolaTE:

Honestly, many of them see Africans as nothing, just listen to her tone and the things she is saying, Africans live in mud huts? With dirt floors?
Eat cold porridge?
Left to black Americans they will display as much racism that white people show to Africans.
true. Thats why i dont send their George floyd media bouhaha. Other races like Asians and native Indians too are facing discrimination and are not crying. We also saw what freed slaves that went to Liberia did to indigenes. From 1847 to 1980 they did not allow indigenes rule or become president till Samuel Doe took power in a coup

8 Likes

Re: American Blasts Nigerian Uber Driver For Hating On Trump, Calls Nigeria “trash” by Hathor5(f): 10:27pm On Oct 04, 2020
Tadeknkeepcalm:

Yes, you grew up with so many diverse news and you still remained silly. Why would I ever stand a chance with you.

Is that all you have? You are beginning to sound desperate now that you have run out of lines to parrot.
Re: American Blasts Nigerian Uber Driver For Hating On Trump, Calls Nigeria “trash” by frank417: 10:27pm On Oct 04, 2020
Lol the 9ja guy is just trying to secure his license. If not ehh, him for finish that woman.

She is black American, They are considered trash in America

A lot of points Dey to quiet this woman. Just that the guy doesn’t want to lose his Uber license

2 Likes

Re: American Blasts Nigerian Uber Driver For Hating On Trump, Calls Nigeria “trash” by Jdbrasco2: 10:28pm On Oct 04, 2020
Eriokanmi:
was kidding. I know the story. You don dey vex be dat oo cheesy
Well I'm OK with you.

I feel sad that Trump who has been helping black people even b4 he became president is tagged a racist and yet nobody can point out what he did that was racist . Simply cos Democrat Media said so for political reasons.

Look at what he is doing for the African American community, releasing wrongly sentenced black from prison, developing rural black communities, creating millions of job, funding black universities and so on.

The good thing is that so many blacks are speaking out in support of Trump. The default is that every black votes Democrat but not anymore. They make promises to them just like Nija politicians and never fulfill.

1 Like

Re: American Blasts Nigerian Uber Driver For Hating On Trump, Calls Nigeria “trash” by SavageResponse(m): 10:28pm On Oct 04, 2020
Guestlander:

True, that is why he doesn't pay any taxes. A black person on a minimum wage would pay more taxes in three months than a man who calls himself a billionaire would pay in a year!
It is a complete waste of time trying to debate a Trump supporter. Hopefully he will be voted out soon and we can all rest.

Why don't you focus on your country's incompetent president and let the Americans decide who should be their president!

2 Likes

Re: American Blasts Nigerian Uber Driver For Hating On Trump, Calls Nigeria “trash” by Guestlander: 10:29pm On Oct 04, 2020
wickedtuna:
You are a liar and you are the type of people she is talking about, those who listen to fake News..lol

Fake News again! I thought covid-19 was a scamdemic as well, something manufactured by the democrats. Why is your hero and his wife sick from it now?

2 Likes

Re: American Blasts Nigerian Uber Driver For Hating On Trump, Calls Nigeria “trash” by dasparrow: 10:29pm On Oct 04, 2020
Osagyefo98:
Thanks young lady from US.

Nigeria is Indeed a Trash.

Nigeria didn't just become trash. Nigerians made Nigeria that way. Since you are a Nigerian, what are you going to do about it? After all, people make a country not trees and houses. You are trash too since you say your country is trash. Think about it!

3 Likes

Re: American Blasts Nigerian Uber Driver For Hating On Trump, Calls Nigeria “trash” by Nobody: 10:30pm On Oct 04, 2020
Hathor5:

Says who? You? Trump?

Can you prove it?
Why are you highlighting the only things you can understand. Take things into context. Why can't you address the fact that you willingly misconstrued my words? Why can't you address the fact that you're shifting the goal post?
Careful, your hypocrisy is showing.

See, whoever mentioned Trump in this discussion....Yet another CNN trait

3 Likes

Re: American Blasts Nigerian Uber Driver For Hating On Trump, Calls Nigeria “trash” by planetx: 10:33pm On Oct 04, 2020
Stupid dumb akatas, proud of your country indeed. Is that why the white people have been treating you like trash for 400 years, their police using you 4 target practise. Motherfuckers only have mouth when they see African immigrants, very trashy rude mannerless set of clowns, I know them very well. Telling someone to go back to Africa, the same insults their slave master tell them all the time that makes them cry like little babies.

Can't believe some Nigerians here on NL agreeing with this two lowlives, not even a white American can insult my continent like this two fools without me giving it back to them hot. Because Nigeria has problems doesn’t mean we should tolerate outright disrespect, we don't tolerate it from Ghanaians or South Africans so who the hell are this two ghetto hoodrats insulting our country.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Blasts Nigerian Uber Driver For Hating On Trump, Calls Nigeria “trash” by Nobody: 10:33pm On Oct 04, 2020
Hathor5:

Is that all you have? You are beginning to sound desperate now that you have run out of lines to parrot.
You're correct ma. Have a nice day. Don't forget to greet your fellow "enlightened" members

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (20) (Reply)

Amaechi Caught Sleeping In Calabar As Buhari Was Commissioning Projects (Pics / More Pictures Of Buhari At The Blair House In The US / Rivers Lockdown: Port Harcourt Roads In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.