Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,732 members, 7,824,063 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:44 PM

American Blasts Nigerian Uber Driver For Hating On Trump, Calls Nigeria “trash” - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / American Blasts Nigerian Uber Driver For Hating On Trump, Calls Nigeria “trash” (68246 Views)

Sowore Vs Buhari - The Guardian UK Calls Nigeria 'A Climate Of Fear' / Linda Thomas-Greenfield Calls Nigeria’s Politics An Old Men’s Club / Tribunal Judgment: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls Nigeria 'A Zoo' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Blasts Nigerian Uber Driver For Hating On Trump, Calls Nigeria “trash” by Hathor5(f): 10:00pm On Oct 04, 2020
Tadeknkeepcalm:

Yah, all the more reason you watched something other than CNN. They are brain washing you

You people sound like parrots. You feel enlightened when you shout fake news and mainstream media but but you are illiterates when it comes to media literacy.

1 Like

Re: American Blasts Nigerian Uber Driver For Hating On Trump, Calls Nigeria “trash” by LadyExcellency: 10:00pm On Oct 04, 2020
BOFA2020:

Only for the confused brainwashed retards who can't vote. I have a vote and it's for Biden.
Go F yourself.

Tell me one thing Biden did for black community in 47 years in.Washington? Nothing.

Who told you I have no vote?

2 Likes

Re: American Blasts Nigerian Uber Driver For Hating On Trump, Calls Nigeria “trash” by Nobody: 10:01pm On Oct 04, 2020
Hathor5:

Forcing your throat? Did they invade your living room and switch on your TV? grin
Typical CNN. You've even learnt how to twist words and give useless meaning to things.

2 Likes

Re: American Blasts Nigerian Uber Driver For Hating On Trump, Calls Nigeria “trash” by slivertongue: 10:01pm On Oct 04, 2020
LadyExcellency:

Who is the racist between Trump and Biden?

Biden is far worse dangerous to blacks than any of the Republican Aspirants sin 1776, yet they wee all label racists be it McCain or Romney, they press called them racist in order to win black votes.

The Blacks are now getting wiser

what did obama and biden do for the blacks?
jobbers kawai

2 Likes

Re: American Blasts Nigerian Uber Driver For Hating On Trump, Calls Nigeria “trash” by Shikena(m): 10:02pm On Oct 04, 2020
passion007:
This was refreshing to watch.
In recent times, Nigerians have taken an unusual interest in American politics, often holding passionate, polarised views, and daring to 'educate' Americans about their country and its politics.
This oversabi trend needs to stop. Fix Nigeria first before you advise America on how to be great again.

The stupid Nigerian uber driver could not even mind his business and act professional. Always be wary of discussing religion and politics. I hope the disgraced Uber driver will now get small sense

Meanwhile the Uber drivers cohort are in the comments section forming yeye American politics pundits on Nairaland.
grin
Create group for noble causes like old students association to help alma mater they will turn it to political discussion group and the idiots won't show up when it's time to protest bad government policies. Cho cho cho with no sense educated illiterates.
Re: American Blasts Nigerian Uber Driver For Hating On Trump, Calls Nigeria “trash” by BotherMleeper(m): 10:02pm On Oct 04, 2020
LadyExcellency:

Unfortunately, the leader of Proud boys is a cuban

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vFNKKuwfR10

So that somehow makes it ok, i guess?
Re: American Blasts Nigerian Uber Driver For Hating On Trump, Calls Nigeria “trash” by Eriokanmi: 10:03pm On Oct 04, 2020
Jdbrasco2:
Guy, Tyson is a Trump supporter, check. Tyson squandered his fortune not Trump's fault. Search Google. What's wrong with people like you? You don't like facts or what?
was kidding. I know the story. You don dey vex be dat oo cheesy
Re: American Blasts Nigerian Uber Driver For Hating On Trump, Calls Nigeria “trash” by Jdbrasco2: 10:03pm On Oct 04, 2020
amanikondo:

You are very stupid and dunce. I repeat.

BLM was created under Obama, did Obama say Black Lives Matter.

Trump denied white supremacists more than 20 times. Do you want him to be denouncing everyday? Here is the video and I can provide 10 more. I can see you have no problem when Biden said Antifa who is burning down cities are just an Idea not an organization.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S6PFZNruJes
God bless you Sir. At least somebody knows the Truth.

3 Likes

Re: American Blasts Nigerian Uber Driver For Hating On Trump, Calls Nigeria “trash” by Hathor5(f): 10:04pm On Oct 04, 2020
Tadeknkeepcalm:

Typical CNN. You've even learnt how to twist words and give useless meaning to things.

Explain how they were forcing anything down your throat. I am waiting.
Re: American Blasts Nigerian Uber Driver For Hating On Trump, Calls Nigeria “trash” by LadyExcellency: 10:05pm On Oct 04, 2020
almarthins:

Dey decieve ur self there and many more who wants to be decieved. Na racist ur call biden, why him chose kamara harris, a black american woman to be his vice?

Kamala Harris father own more than 200 slaves and enslaved blacks for personal gains.

White woman is better than Kamala who dealt with blacks as California Attorney General, put many in jail for possessing marijuana when she is also a marijuana smoker

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Blasts Nigerian Uber Driver For Hating On Trump, Calls Nigeria “trash” by marylandcakes: 10:06pm On Oct 04, 2020
Two ignoramus who think they know everything.
Re: American Blasts Nigerian Uber Driver For Hating On Trump, Calls Nigeria “trash” by chimafirst(m): 10:06pm On Oct 04, 2020
[quote author=LadyExcellency post=94612455]

You're a sadist. Blacks are exiting Democrat party

I have no time for curses on nairaland ure entitled to your opinion am not a Republican neither am I a Democrat but ignorance is a disease I have said my piece.
Re: American Blasts Nigerian Uber Driver For Hating On Trump, Calls Nigeria “trash” by BotherMleeper(m): 10:06pm On Oct 04, 2020
kurupt1:

America is not like Nigeria.Trump has no constitutional control over the police in each state so stop blaming Trump for police violence towards blacks

But his rhetorics and general sympathy towards their brutality is open evidence he supports their racism.

He's yet to condemn any of the black killings at the hands of cops, instead he sides with them and calls himself a "law and order" president, which is a dog whistle to a racist past.

It boggles my mind how black people support an open white supremacist.

4 Likes

Re: American Blasts Nigerian Uber Driver For Hating On Trump, Calls Nigeria “trash” by BotherMleeper(m): 10:06pm On Oct 04, 2020
NIGilliterate:

Illiterate face your country first before you faced America Nigeria 3th most unsafe country in the world

Fukk you and six generations of your bloodline
Re: American Blasts Nigerian Uber Driver For Hating On Trump, Calls Nigeria “trash” by BotherMleeper(m): 10:07pm On Oct 04, 2020
tutudesz:

Guy face your country problem,before speaking about another country problem. SARS are killing Nigerians and your concern is Americans problem undecided

If it's your type that SARS are killing then I'm cool with it.
Re: American Blasts Nigerian Uber Driver For Hating On Trump, Calls Nigeria “trash” by Jdbrasco2: 10:07pm On Oct 04, 2020
Its surprising that people don't even know it was the Republican party that ended racial segregation and not the Democrats

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Blasts Nigerian Uber Driver For Hating On Trump, Calls Nigeria “trash” by muzeze77: 10:07pm On Oct 04, 2020
The lady is very stupid, she has forgotten her history, no black person is from America , at least 10 percent of African Americans are from Nigeria, most were captured in calabar and badagry . Majority of Jamaicans are Nigerians, some Brazilians too , and she is not a true African American , she has an accent.there are thousands of places in Nigeria finer than Baltimore , many African Americans cannot buy their cars with cash including myself and I see Nigerians buy range rovers like they buy candy

3 Likes

Re: American Blasts Nigerian Uber Driver For Hating On Trump, Calls Nigeria “trash” by LadyExcellency: 10:07pm On Oct 04, 2020
BotherMleeper:

So that somehow makes it ok, i guess?

I take proudboys any day than terrorist Antifa that are killing blacks who disagree with the without mercy.

2 Likes

Re: American Blasts Nigerian Uber Driver For Hating On Trump, Calls Nigeria “trash” by Nobody: 10:08pm On Oct 04, 2020
Hathor5:

You people sound like parrots. You feel enlightened when you shout fake news and mainstream media but but you are illiterates when it comes to media literacy.
You're right ma. But at least a parrot is not programmed. But I can't say the same for you. How many news channels do you listen to other than the mainstream ones? What do you know about America's history?
Every single person you referred to as parrots grew up watching CNN. Because it was the be all and end all of news as we thought previously until we sought to learn more, I guess CNN didn't do much in educating us in "media literacy" then.

2 Likes

Re: American Blasts Nigerian Uber Driver For Hating On Trump, Calls Nigeria “trash” by ruggedtimi(m): 10:09pm On Oct 04, 2020
Bareman:

Do you have a smart TV or andriod and iPhones? Subscribing to Netflix for Nigerians has been made easier, I sell Netflix Premium accounts at a very affordable price and I have accounts ranging from 1month to 2year subscription fully paid.

Get login information before payment

up Liverpool never the less!
0 this80 is 95 my 779 number 468 for whatsapp
lol I give you for free...
Re: American Blasts Nigerian Uber Driver For Hating On Trump, Calls Nigeria “trash” by nanauju(f): 10:09pm On Oct 04, 2020
Guestlander:

It would have made a lot of sense if America was that passionate about her.

America is very passionate about her.
As soon as you are a citizen you are taken care of in America.

From welfare cheques to unemployment money...

Tell me what your Thrash country that is very passionate about you has done for you since you were born.

5 Likes

Re: American Blasts Nigerian Uber Driver For Hating On Trump, Calls Nigeria “trash” by bptc10: 10:09pm On Oct 04, 2020
Those of you abokis and illiterates in Nigeria who think that the world do not know what is happening in Nigeria I hope you guys have seen and hear it very clear from this lady, Nigeria is dead and it left with burial ceremony when everyone will go back to his region and form their own country

4 Likes

Re: American Blasts Nigerian Uber Driver For Hating On Trump, Calls Nigeria “trash” by marylandcakes: 10:09pm On Oct 04, 2020
Guestlander:

Really? But Americans are free to get involved in the affairs of all other countries in the world?

You hit the nail on the head. Those two women have just exposed their stupidity.

3 Likes

Re: American Blasts Nigerian Uber Driver For Hating On Trump, Calls Nigeria “trash” by ruggedtimi(m): 10:10pm On Oct 04, 2020
Binarytimes:
The lady is current with 9ja details... MANNABBQGRILL has moved to oblivion after the mod banned him for initiating unnecessary sentiments in Nairaland... Let him go and defend his communist Buhari with an alternate monika
most black Americans are well informed about Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: American Blasts Nigerian Uber Driver For Hating On Trump, Calls Nigeria “trash” by Chicastle: 10:10pm On Oct 04, 2020
Osagyefo98:
Thanks young lady from US.

Nigeria is Indeed a Trash.

Can Nigeria be Recycled again ?

1 Like

Re: American Blasts Nigerian Uber Driver For Hating On Trump, Calls Nigeria “trash” by Nobody: 10:10pm On Oct 04, 2020
Hathor5:

Explain how they were forcing anything down your throat. I am waiting.
You have been programed, the problem is from your source code. I stand a better chance lecturing a dog on the effect of imperialism in Japan than talking to you about CNN

2 Likes

Re: American Blasts Nigerian Uber Driver For Hating On Trump, Calls Nigeria “trash” by ednut1(m): 10:12pm On Oct 04, 2020
deji17:

How else do you want them to behave? They are descendants of slaves. Slavery has damaged their psyche. They see Africans as those who sold their ancestors into slavery, hence their anger.
descendants of black slaves in arabia dont hate blacks.

1 Like

Re: American Blasts Nigerian Uber Driver For Hating On Trump, Calls Nigeria “trash” by chimafirst(m): 10:13pm On Oct 04, 2020
LadyExcellency:

You're a sadist. Blacks are exiting Democrat party

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vFNKKuwfR10
this video does not change anything
Re: American Blasts Nigerian Uber Driver For Hating On Trump, Calls Nigeria “trash” by Earnonline9: 10:13pm On Oct 04, 2020
LO
Re: American Blasts Nigerian Uber Driver For Hating On Trump, Calls Nigeria “trash” by Jaqenhghar: 10:13pm On Oct 04, 2020
Guestlander:
So he doesn't like Trump and so what? Your president who can't denounce white supremacists on live TV.
You have to feel sorry for these black Americans.
Your president who can't even bring himself to say black lives matter!
Your own president cannot denounce criminals herdsmen and terrorists

3 Likes

Re: American Blasts Nigerian Uber Driver For Hating On Trump, Calls Nigeria “trash” by bptc10: 10:14pm On Oct 04, 2020
Truth is bitter, continue wallowing on ignorant
muzeze77:
The lady is very stupid, she has forgotten her history, no black person is from America , at least 10 percent of African Americans are from Nigeria, most were captured in calabar and badagry . Majority of Jamaicans are Nigerians, some Brazilians too , and she is not a true African American , she has an accent.there are thousands of places in Nigeria finer than Baltimore , many African Americans cannot buy their cars with cash including myself and I see Nigerians buy range rovers like they buy candy
Re: American Blasts Nigerian Uber Driver For Hating On Trump, Calls Nigeria “trash” by ruggedtimi(m): 10:15pm On Oct 04, 2020
muzeze77:
my black american friend received results of her roots today ..and she was so happy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

More Pictures Of Buhari At The Blair House In The US / Dino Melaye Shows Off His Senatorial Seat After His Victory (photo) / Rivers Lockdown: Port Harcourt Roads In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.