Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,486 members, 7,823,130 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

American Blasts Nigerian Uber Driver For Hating On Trump, Calls Nigeria “trash” - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / American Blasts Nigerian Uber Driver For Hating On Trump, Calls Nigeria “trash” (68236 Views)

Sowore Vs Buhari - The Guardian UK Calls Nigeria 'A Climate Of Fear' / Linda Thomas-Greenfield Calls Nigeria’s Politics An Old Men’s Club / Tribunal Judgment: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls Nigeria 'A Zoo' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Blasts Nigerian Uber Driver For Hating On Trump, Calls Nigeria “trash” by engrchykae(m): 9:44pm On Oct 04, 2020
Guestlander:

It would have made a lot of sense if America was that passionate about her.
USA that can sacrifice Americans in 9/11 just for Iraq's crude oil.

3 Likes

Re: American Blasts Nigerian Uber Driver For Hating On Trump, Calls Nigeria “trash” by mightyhazel: 9:44pm On Oct 04, 2020
first off,no nigerian has deserves the right to talk shii about any other president in the universe.. e get why

2,that girl is unnecessarily rude and stupid... dissing the whole continent because of one misguided uber driving yorobba moslem

1 Like

Re: American Blasts Nigerian Uber Driver For Hating On Trump, Calls Nigeria “trash” by BOFA2020: 9:45pm On Oct 04, 2020
[[s]quote author=LadyExcellency post=94607484]

Who is the racist between Trump and Biden?

Biden is far worse dangerous to blacks than any of the Republican Aspirants sin 1776, yet they wee all label racists be it McCain or Romney, they press called them racist in order to win black votes.

The Blacks are now getting wiser[/quote][/s]

Confused brainwashed misinformed clown. Glad most of you clowns don't have a vote anyway.

Posting load of rubbish for the other confused retarded brainwashed fools on NL.
TRASH.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Blasts Nigerian Uber Driver For Hating On Trump, Calls Nigeria “trash” by LadyExcellency: 9:46pm On Oct 04, 2020
InvertedHammer:

/
Not unexpected. The stereotype remains valid. Whoever gives to Africans is a saviour. It doesn't matter if it is a Trojan horse. Afterall El Chappo Guzman and Pablo Escobar were renowned philanthropists. Africans would have crowned them saints. It is sad that you cannot separate policy statement that helps a race of people from some Greek gifts that assists a few.
/

This was in 1999, almost two decades ago.

Jesse Jackson praises and thanks Donald Trump for a lifetime of service to African Americans

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J5lcART6TTE

1 Like

Re: American Blasts Nigerian Uber Driver For Hating On Trump, Calls Nigeria “trash” by InvertedHammer: 9:46pm On Oct 04, 2020
LadyExcellency:

User Clip: 1999: JESSE JACKSON PRAISES TRUMP’S COMMITMENT TO MINORITIES, ‘UNDER-SERVED COMMUNITIES’ VIDEO

https://www.c-span.org/video/?c4773388/user-clip-1999-jesse-jackson-praises-trumps-commitment-minorities-under-served

/
Ignorance is bliss.
Your authority comes from the likes of Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton? Tow hired guns? Why not include a quote from Lai Mohammed while at it. You are a poor student of history. That's all.

You do sound like someone who makes purchases based on positive reviews from paid reviewers. grin

/

3 Likes

Re: American Blasts Nigerian Uber Driver For Hating On Trump, Calls Nigeria “trash” by pseudaria: 9:46pm On Oct 04, 2020
Guestlander:

Like I said earlier, I have no time for dolts.

Cool and civil hmmmmm, maybe I was too uncouth in my earlier statement. I hereby withdraw
Re: American Blasts Nigerian Uber Driver For Hating On Trump, Calls Nigeria “trash” by Nuzo1(m): 9:47pm On Oct 04, 2020
talktrue1234:

Who is the self-servicer between the two of them, listen to everything that lady said, you will know, the issue is not the guy abusing Trump, she has been schooled to think everyone from Africa are not relevant, if that idiot meet you or me she will actually do the same, not until we talk about Trump.

Nigerians need to always think and read between the lines

I endorse this comment.

It was never about foreigners badmouthing trump. Matter of fact, she may even be an unapologetic democrat.

She just needed an opportunity to talk down and feel superior to someone. And the uber driver provided her that opportunity.

It was clearly a case of transferred aggression and inferiority or superiority complex.

That being said, I'm not excusing "pokenosers".

1 Like

Re: American Blasts Nigerian Uber Driver For Hating On Trump, Calls Nigeria “trash” by Nobody: 9:47pm On Oct 04, 2020
ogbonti:

No Bro, you are getting this whole thing wrong- the naija guy thought every black is a democrat as CNN made everyone living outside America to believe - so guy man thinks if he talks down Trump - he will get some sympathy and friendship from her not knowing all black are not in the democrat plantation grin grin grin grin grin grin
I'm telling you. That was his exact reason. But with YouTube where we can get Candace Owens Anthony Brian Logan, officer Tatum and many more. Where we can get something other than the trash CNN, mnbsc and others are forcing down our throats

5 Likes

Re: American Blasts Nigerian Uber Driver For Hating On Trump, Calls Nigeria “trash” by LadyExcellency: 9:49pm On Oct 04, 2020
InvertedHammer:

/
Ignorance is bliss.
Your authority comes from the likes of Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton? Tow hired guns? You are a poor student of history. That's all.

/

Show me what Biden did for Blacks before and after 47 years in politics

This was in 1999 before Trump dream of being a politician.

3 Likes

Re: American Blasts Nigerian Uber Driver For Hating On Trump, Calls Nigeria “trash” by omooba969(m): 9:50pm On Oct 04, 2020
Guestlander:

Really? But Americans are free to get involved in the affairs of all other countries in the world?

You don't gerrit, do you?

1 Like

Re: American Blasts Nigerian Uber Driver For Hating On Trump, Calls Nigeria “trash” by Jdbrasco2: 9:50pm On Oct 04, 2020
Eriokanmi:
he promoted them or he raked their money into his pocket and left them broke. Tyson would live to regret hiring trump
Guy, Tyson is a Trump supporter, check. Tyson squandered his fortune not Trump's fault. Search Google. What's wrong with people like you? You don't like facts or what?

2 Likes

Re: American Blasts Nigerian Uber Driver For Hating On Trump, Calls Nigeria “trash” by Nobody: 9:50pm On Oct 04, 2020
Dididrumz:

stop wasting your time trying to make some idiotic people see beyond the evils of Democrats.

They'll all see full blooded racism and oppression if Biden eventually wins US election.

I'm telling you. I even want him to win so they will learn. Anytime I hear some Nigerians talk like trash about America or whites I'm just like... It's not your fault. Can you believe some Nigerians willingly pass over opportunities in America because "it's racist"

2 Likes

Re: American Blasts Nigerian Uber Driver For Hating On Trump, Calls Nigeria “trash” by Lipscomb(m): 9:51pm On Oct 04, 2020
Keep quiet you are just blabbing... he has every right to support or criticize Trump whether is an immigrant or he is living with legal immigrant document which of course I believe is living there legally. He pay tax and he can demand for good governance.

The fvking bitch that taking little argument up she think her ancestor is from America?

This is why I don't pity this black American they hate their fellow black like shit. Even the real white still welcome black than this disgruntled black American.
Ardar:
Typical Nigerian mails.

No respect, no regard. Absolutely mannerless, uncouth and uncivilized.

He carried his disgusting 900 B.C mentality to Switzerland and ending up making trouble with two intelligent American ladies when his country is as sh..ity as a soakaway, the idiot probably taught he would get away with being a total azz.

See the way he was commanding them with "Get out of my Uber"
shameless Nigerian immigrant. Your country is in ruins, yet you have the audacity to insult a president of a first world country.

Like as if your opinion matters away.

Bunch of block heads.
Re: American Blasts Nigerian Uber Driver For Hating On Trump, Calls Nigeria “trash” by Guestlander: 9:53pm On Oct 04, 2020
omooba969:

You don't gerrit, do you?

I don't get what sir? The fact that the Americans can get involved and even influence the politics of other countries but a citizen of another country cannot have an opinion of the the US president? Please make me " get it" sir.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Blasts Nigerian Uber Driver For Hating On Trump, Calls Nigeria “trash” by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:53pm On Oct 04, 2020
She said well. Seriously shame on this Nigerian dude. He should talk trash about buhari who really deserves it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Blasts Nigerian Uber Driver For Hating On Trump, Calls Nigeria “trash” by Penboy: 9:53pm On Oct 04, 2020
Toxic girls..

1 Like

Re: American Blasts Nigerian Uber Driver For Hating On Trump, Calls Nigeria “trash” by yaki84: 9:53pm On Oct 04, 2020
Guestlander:

I have absolutely no time for any idiotic arguments. If you think Biden is a racist fine. You are entitled to your opinion and I am entitled to mine.
Can I compare and contrast ur opinions?

1 Like

Re: American Blasts Nigerian Uber Driver For Hating On Trump, Calls Nigeria “trash” by LadyExcellency: 9:53pm On Oct 04, 2020
BOFA2020:
[[s]quote author=LadyExcellency post=94607484]

Biden is far worse dangerous to blacks than any of the Republican Aspirants sin 1776, yet they wee all label racists be it McCain or Romney, they press called them racist in order to win black votes.

The Blacks are now getting wiser[/s]

Confused brainwashed misinformed clown. Glad most of you clowns don't have a vote anyway.

Posting load of rubbish for the other confused retarded brainwashed fools on NL.
TRASH.

We are too many blacks who understand the plot

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vFNKKuwfR10

1 Like

Re: American Blasts Nigerian Uber Driver For Hating On Trump, Calls Nigeria “trash” by Nobody: 9:54pm On Oct 04, 2020
aralc:
This girl is talking trash. The fact that Nigeria sucks doesn't mean we are stupid

We are far intelligent than them that's why the fall victim to scammers. I have an American fiancee but you better not talk trash about Nigeria
bro but nigerians still fall for scams as well.in short we even fall for more stupid scams.u can imagine someone on facebook or twitter telling u to send him or her 3k and that in two two days it would tripple to 100k and some nigerians will be sending money to the account given cheesy.Do u know the sheer number of nigerians who have fallen to ponzi scams

2 Likes

Re: American Blasts Nigerian Uber Driver For Hating On Trump, Calls Nigeria “trash” by Findhelp(m): 9:54pm On Oct 04, 2020
Lol she said even with the worst president in the world "Obama" our economy was still lit.

Was Obama really the worst president in the world?

2 Likes

Re: American Blasts Nigerian Uber Driver For Hating On Trump, Calls Nigeria “trash” by talktrue1234: 9:55pm On Oct 04, 2020
Nuzo1:

I endorse this comment.

It was never about foreigners badmouthing trump. Matter of fact, she may even be an unapologetic democrat.

She just needed an opportunity to talk down and feel superior to someone. And the uber driver provided her that opportunity.

It was clearly a case of transferred aggression and inferiority or superiority complex.

That being said, I'm not excusing "pokenosers".

She's a republican, by what she said you can see she's a Trump supporter, she even said Oboma is the worst president in the world.

Yes there is no excuse for pokenosers, the same reason Nigerians shouting BLM are stupid

3 Likes

Re: American Blasts Nigerian Uber Driver For Hating On Trump, Calls Nigeria “trash” by almarthins(m): 9:56pm On Oct 04, 2020
LadyExcellency:

The Blacks are now getting wiser

Dey decieve ur self there and many more who wants to be decieved. Na racist ur call biden, why him chose kamara harris, a black american woman to be his vice?
Re: American Blasts Nigerian Uber Driver For Hating On Trump, Calls Nigeria “trash” by kayjay69(m): 9:56pm On Oct 04, 2020
Judging who is more racist is actually subjective.

I'll take you through memory lane a bit for better context. A brief and simplified view of US political history. Originally, the Democratic party were the party of the south, the party of white supremacy and the KKK whilst the Republican party were the party that believed in some level of fairness and good old fashioned American values as defined in the US constitution. All of that changed when Lyndon B Johnson signed the Voting Rights Act and Civil Rights Bills into law in the 60s. The roles were reversed and the Republican party under Nixon (read about the Southern Strategy) became the party of white supremacy. But to a large extent both parties generally did not care much for the affliction of black people in the USA. The main difference is the Democrats pretend they do, the Republicans do not pretend at all.

Biden is racist because during his time in the Senate he introduced legislation that impacted blacks negatively. He has also been caught saying some racist things. Also, understand this Biden is a conservative democrat who shares the same beliefs and values as a conservative Republican. Both parties have conservatives, moderates and liberals. These groups have more in common than most people care to think and tend to support similar policies regardless of party differences.

On the other hand, Trump's family has a track record dating back from his father being a member of the KKK and his father (and also later Trump himself) denying black tenants the ability to rent/buy their real estate on the basis of their skin colour. This is well documented.
But did Trump stop there, No. He was the Chief Commander of the Birther movement (Obama was born in the US, if you believe he was not, then no need to read further). His disagreements with Obama did not stem from policy differences or his love for America, out of hatred he just could not stand a black guy in the White House. I am in no way defending Obama, while I think he was decent president, I did not agree with alot of his policies. However, blacks have much of a claim to America as much as whites do hence Obama can be president as much as anyone who is a natural born citizen of the USA. This is clearly spelt out in the US constitution. But then, most Trump supporters do not understand this despite claiming to love the USA and be about the constitution.

On the other hand, Trump is quite a racist, I mean he is a racist's racist. But in addition, he is a consistent liar, very corrupt and he does not care about the average american. He may well be caught clothed in full Klan regalia lynching a n***a and his supporters will say he was trying to rescue him from suicide. I do not like both men, I identify more with Republican principles than I do with Democrat ones but Trump cannot be the new normal, he cannot be the way forward. I am more than certain republicans will win in 2024 but I see 2020 as a lost cause.

Republicans just need to find a way to present and back the right candidates that can appeal to most Americans regardless of ethnicity. It is sad that ever since Nixon, they have had to appeal to their white supremacist base alot of whom also happen to be evangelical christians (I call them fake christians anyway, no where in the bible does it state that one colour is more superior than the other). The party must understand that America is changing, whites will not continue to be a majority in years to come and they need to start changing their strategy and abandoning their racist philosophies. For example, alot of immigrants from South America, Africa and Asia actually identify with Republican values but most of them vote Democrat, why do you think that is? It is pretty simple, they look at the party and what their message is and nothing seems to resonate with them so they are forced to vote the other party.

Trump is bound to lose this election because he not a good leader period. He can talk about the economy and a host of other things he did or did not do but facts are facts and people have watched as he has dithered and danced over the last 4 years.

Elections have consequences and it is what it is.

LadyExcellency:

The Blacks are now getting wiser

4 Likes

Re: American Blasts Nigerian Uber Driver For Hating On Trump, Calls Nigeria “trash” by passion007: 9:57pm On Oct 04, 2020
This was refreshing to watch.
In recent times, Nigerians have taken an unusual interest in American politics, often holding passionate, polarised views, and daring to 'educate' Americans about their country and its politics.
This oversabi trend needs to stop. Fix Nigeria first before you advise America on how to be great again.

The stupid Nigerian uber driver could not even mind his business and act professional. Always be wary of discussing religion and politics. I hope the disgraced Uber driver will now get small sense

Meanwhile the Uber drivers cohort are in the comments section forming yeye American politics pundits on Nairaland.

3 Likes

Re: American Blasts Nigerian Uber Driver For Hating On Trump, Calls Nigeria “trash” by BOFA2020: 9:57pm On Oct 04, 2020
LadyExcellency:

We are too many blacks who understand the plot

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vFNKKuwfR10

Only for the confused brainwashed retards who can't vote. I have a vote and it's for Biden.
Go F yourself.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Blasts Nigerian Uber Driver For Hating On Trump, Calls Nigeria “trash” by Nobody: 9:58pm On Oct 04, 2020
Timi141:

So with all the rhetoric that has been flying around since, you still think Biden is the racist one?

I sincerely feel for you .
Yah, all the more reason you watched something other than CNN. They are brain washing you

3 Likes

Re: American Blasts Nigerian Uber Driver For Hating On Trump, Calls Nigeria “trash” by Bluntemperor: 9:58pm On Oct 04, 2020
Guestlander:

It would have made a lot of sense if America was that passionate about her.

See o,a Black lady that was over 2000 years in Sugar cane ghetto telling us Nigerians about Trump! When did Trump ever been to Nigeria? Who cares about Trump? Respect is reciprocal! Is this black lady aware of the meaning of Shithole given by her Daddy Trump? But i wish him(Trump) quick recovery so that he could finish his task with Chinese people who are not straight forward too.
Re: American Blasts Nigerian Uber Driver For Hating On Trump, Calls Nigeria “trash” by Hathor5(f): 9:58pm On Oct 04, 2020
Tadeknkeepcalm:

I'm telling you. That was his exact reason. But with YouTube where we can get Candace Owens Anthony Brian Logan, officer Tatum and many more. Where we can get something other than the trash CNN, mnbsc and others are forcing down our throats

Forcing your throat? Did they invade your living room and switch on your TV? grin

1 Like

Re: American Blasts Nigerian Uber Driver For Hating On Trump, Calls Nigeria “trash” by 4four(m): 9:59pm On Oct 04, 2020
God of haven, what hell is this, c finishing,

1 Like

Re: American Blasts Nigerian Uber Driver For Hating On Trump, Calls Nigeria “trash” by InvertedHammer: 9:59pm On Oct 04, 2020
LadyExcellency:

Show me what Biden did for Blacks before and after 47 years in politics

This was in 1999 before Trump dream of being a politician.

/
If you don't see the enormity of the policy issue in the video I posted, then you are lost.
Let me bring it down to a level you may understand.

Herdsmen/Boko Haram are killing many families in Nigeria while Buhari remains indifferent. That's a policy move. Can you compare that to Dangote giving scholarship to 50 students from Borno? A policy is a permanent fix while philanthropism is a temporary fix. A fight to end regime of oppression can never pare in comparison to promises of scholarships that may never come to fruition. Only fishermen would understand. Those who are obligate receivers will find it difficult to understand because they prefer to be given than to be shown how to fish.

/

2 Likes

Re: American Blasts Nigerian Uber Driver For Hating On Trump, Calls Nigeria “trash” by Bizibi(m): 9:59pm On Oct 04, 2020
Biden looks like another version of buhari 4.1.9.

1 Like

Re: American Blasts Nigerian Uber Driver For Hating On Trump, Calls Nigeria “trash” by Shikena(m): 9:59pm On Oct 04, 2020
Nigerians and cho cho cho self. Na only you sabi analyse everything yet your house get serious comma before & after independence. I won't talk about the lady because one thing led to the other. Black folks got issues and we need reminders like this lipsrsealed

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Amaechi Caught Sleeping In Calabar As Buhari Was Commissioning Projects (Pics / More Pictures Of Buhari At The Blair House In The US / Rivers Lockdown: Port Harcourt Roads In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.