Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,297 members, 7,836,298 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

SEE What He Did — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / SEE What He Did — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] (6481 Views)

TELL ME What Is Better Than This...To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] / VAGINA: Look At The Vagina I Drew — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] / NÄKED: Look At My Näked Body — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

SEE What He Did — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 1:11pm On Oct 09, 2020
I posted it yesterday, but Nairaland bot flagged some words and removed it, so I had to go with screenshots.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SEE What He Did — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 1:11pm On Oct 09, 2020

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SEE What He Did — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 1:13pm On Oct 09, 2020

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: SEE What He Did — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Nobody: 1:13pm On Oct 09, 2020
grin

2 Likes

Re: SEE What He Did — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Davash222(m): 1:14pm On Oct 09, 2020
Lol

This boy, you no well o. Abeg no play reach my Preshieben.

4 Likes

Re: SEE What He Did — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Nobody: 1:17pm On Oct 09, 2020
Nairaland no balance at all grin

1 Like

Re: SEE What He Did — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Nobody: 1:51pm On Oct 09, 2020

3 Likes

Re: SEE What He Did — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by tunjilomo(m): 1:54pm On Oct 09, 2020
Hmmm. Honesy.
Re: SEE What He Did — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 2:15pm On Oct 09, 2020
Oh, one more tip before I forget. When you have a transaction without a man who will come to your house to fix something, don't pay in full yet.

If you pay in full, they'll be too lazy to do the work. Pay 70% or less and when they are done, you pay the remainder. For me, I love paying everything at once because I hate owing, but sadly, these people change character the moment they get the full money.

I'm currently battling with one of such. He was supposed to change my newly bought curtain to blind curtain and after paying 42k for 2 windows, he hasn't come till today. Though, he promised to come today by 4 PM or 4:30 PM, but I doubt.

In summary, don't pay people (especially Nigerians with handwork) in full too fast because if you do, they'll ignore you and focus more on clients who haven't paid. Though, there are some things you need to pay in full before the work will commence.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: SEE What He Did — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 2:17pm On Oct 09, 2020
Davash222:
Lol

This boy, you no well o. Abeg no play reach my Pres.hieben.

I hate being an obstacle to people's progress or happiness, so the coast is clear. tongue

1 Like

Re: SEE What He Did — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 2:18pm On Oct 09, 2020
Riener:
Big truth and advice

Learnt from it.

Thanks Man

Glad it helped, Chairman.

1 Like

Re: SEE What He Did — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Raycelove: 2:27pm On Oct 09, 2020
Nice thread .

Thank you for sharing with us Boss Legend.

2 Likes

Re: SEE What He Did — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by illicit(m): 2:28pm On Oct 09, 2020
Do you need an hater on this thread
Re: SEE What He Did — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 2:34pm On Oct 09, 2020
illicit:

I'll be exposing the advantage haters have given me and why I love them in few hours from now in a new thread. You'll glean a couple of nuggets from it. Stay tuned.
Re: SEE What He Did — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 2:36pm On Oct 09, 2020
Raycelove:
Nice thread .

Thank you sharing with us Boss Legend.

You're welcome, Rayce.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SEE What He Did — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by illicit(m): 2:37pm On Oct 09, 2020
iLegendd:

I'll be exposing the advantage haters have given me and why I love them in few hours from now in a new thread. You'll glean a couple of nuggets from it. Stay tuned.

Hating u is lucrative u know
Re: SEE What He Did — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 2:47pm On Oct 09, 2020
illicit:

Hating u is lucrative u know

Definitely, especially to me, but for the hater, it ends at 1k card — which is a drop of salt. tongue

1 Like

Re: SEE What He Did — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by illicit(m): 3:04pm On Oct 09, 2020
iLegendd:

Definitely, especially to me, but for the hater, it ends at 1k card — which is a drop of salt. tongue

tongue
Re: SEE What He Did — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Davash222(m): 3:25pm On Oct 09, 2020
iLegendd:

Lol
Damn you ! Lol
Re: SEE What He Did — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Nobody: 3:28pm On Oct 09, 2020
cool I'm addicted to your thread boss. I still remain your #1 fan.

Bksoul stay off tongue
Re: SEE What He Did — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Nobody: 3:34pm On Oct 09, 2020
collinsuchendu:

Bksoul stay off tongue
Lmao.... abegiii fimile joor
Re: SEE What He Did — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Nobody: 3:37pm On Oct 09, 2020
collinsuchendu:

Bksoul stay off tongue
ilegend na my baby joor... one day i go greet am for house
Re: SEE What He Did — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by OYENIYIJK: 4:01pm On Oct 09, 2020
iLegendd:
Oh, one more tip before I forget. When you have a transaction without a man who will come to your house to fix something, don't pay in full yet.

If you pay in full, they'll be too lazy to do the work. Pay 70% or less and when they are done, you pay the remainder. For me, I love paying everything at once because I hate owing, but sadly, these people change character the moment they get the full money.

I'm currently battling with one of such. He was supposed to change my newly bought curtain to blind curtain and after paying 42k for 2 windows, he hasn't come till today. Though, he promised to come today by 4 PM or 4:30 PM, but I doubt.

In summary, don't pay people (especially Nigerians with handwork) in full too fast because if you do, they'll ignore you and focus more on clients who haven't paid. Though, there are some things you need to pay in full before the work will commence.
I learnt this last year from one badass tailor grin

1 Like

Re: SEE What He Did — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by OYENIYIJK: 4:03pm On Oct 09, 2020
illicit:
may be the thing can drop grin
Re: SEE What He Did — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Nobody: 4:23pm On Oct 09, 2020
BKsoul:
ilegend na my baby joor... one day i go greet am for house

shocked grin
Re: SEE What He Did — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Nobody: 4:31pm On Oct 09, 2020
iLegendd:

I learned this in the hard way undecided
Fvck mesad
Re: SEE What He Did — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Nobody: 4:34pm On Oct 09, 2020
Who remembers TANTALAAA grin

1 Like

Re: SEE What He Did — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 4:39pm On Oct 09, 2020
Xoly:

I learned this in the hard way undecided
Fvck mesad

I did too, but I always forget and pay in full because I hate to owe. He promised 4 PM today again and at most, 4:30 PM, but he is no where to be found. It will soon rain and he may cancel it and blame the rain. It's funny.
Re: SEE What He Did — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by illicit(m): 4:39pm On Oct 09, 2020
OYENIYIJK:
may be the thing can drop grin

Abi now cheesy

1 Like

Re: SEE What He Did — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Nobody: 4:45pm On Oct 09, 2020
iLegendd:

I did too, but I always forget and pay in full because I hate to owe. He promised 4 PM today again and at most, 4:30 PM, but he is no where to be found. It will soon rain and he may cancel it and blame the rain. It's funny.
Nice guys are always taken for granted, that's why I stopped being nice to people who don't deserve it smiley

1 Like

Re: SEE What He Did — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 4:47pm On Oct 09, 2020
Xoly:

Nice guys are always taken for granted, that's why I stopped being nice to people who don't deserve it smiley

Workers behaving this way is not about being nice to them, but paying up too quick and being patient waiting for them to deliver because you don't have time to pressure on him.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sapa Go Kill Me Soon! See What Happened. / Ladies Are Wicked# Fact (picture) / I May Have Contracted Hiv!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.