Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,477 members, 7,861,378 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 11:08 AM

SEE What He Did — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / SEE What He Did — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] (6497 Views)

TELL ME What Is Better Than This...To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] / VAGINA: Look At The Vagina I Drew — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] / NÄKED: Look At My Näked Body — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SEE What He Did — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 5:42pm On Oct 10, 2020
ambitiouschap17:

I knew the source of this

Sure you do. From my memory improvement book.

Re: SEE What He Did — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by ambitiouschap17: 6:05pm On Oct 10, 2020
iLegendd:

Sure you do. From my memory improvement book.

cool
Re: SEE What He Did — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by chizzypresh(f): 6:46pm On Oct 10, 2020
iLegendd:

lipsrsealed

See you
Re: SEE What He Did — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:04am On Oct 11, 2020
Cingelai, I just realized I may not have the time, but send me a PM to tell you my next action and yes, it's still free.
Re: SEE What He Did — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by cingelai(f): 11:41am On Oct 12, 2020
iLegendd:
Cingelai, I just realized I may not have the time, but send me a PM to tell you my next action and yes, it's still free.

Can I have your WhatsApp no or should I send mine?
Re: SEE What He Did — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 11:59am On Oct 12, 2020
cingelai:

Can I have your WhatsApp no or should I send mine?

What is the last 2 digit of your WhatsApp number? After posting it, use that exact line to send a WhatsApp message to the number on my profile. That's all.
Re: SEE What He Did — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by cingelai(f): 12:53pm On Oct 12, 2020
iLegendd:

What is the last 2 digit of your WhatsApp number? After posting it, use that exact line to send a WhatsApp message to the number on my profile. That's all.

Ok, ...61
Re: SEE What He Did — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by erniok(m): 7:46am On Mar 10, 2021
Juicethekid:
okay thanks for the tip!
Boss good morning,
that our 2h talk, I fit send you airtime or bank transfer as I no fit do c2c transfer on bet9ja.
Re: SEE What He Did — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by erniok(m): 8:00am On Mar 10, 2021
iLegendd:
Cingelai, I have already written a book on what I want to teach you, but it's not free and I don't want to advertise it, so I'll teach it to you from scratch and for free because you're a linguist and you'll grasp it almost instantly unlike others.

Benefit of what I'll teach you

1. You'll become smarter and think faster
2. You can memorize any phone number or MasterCard pin in less than 5 seconds and remember it for the rest of your life
3. In exam, you'll carry first
4. In competitions, you'll always win
5. Your brain will recall more things even if you see it just once
6. You'll develop photographic memory - if you wish to
7. Memorizing 50 different phone numbers a go will be as easy as a pie
8. You'll never forget people's names and faces again
9. People will begin to comment at how super intelligent you are

It's too numerous to mention
Good morning,
Sorry to barge in on your conversation but I'm interested in the book you mentioned above. Can children use it, what is your fee for it and how can I get it
Re: SEE What He Did — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Juicethekid: 8:45am On Mar 10, 2021
erniok:

Boss good morning,
that our 2h talk, I fit send you airtime or bank transfer as I no fit do c2c transfer on bet9ja.
send Airtime please
My number na 090y
Airtel
Re: SEE What He Did — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by erniok(m): 8:49am On Mar 10, 2021
Juicethekid:
send Airtime please My number na Airtel
done, u can edit ur number.
Re: SEE What He Did — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Juicethekid: 10:08am On Mar 10, 2021
erniok:
done, u can edit ur number.
seen thanks boss God bless you
Re: SEE What He Did — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by ifytrik(m): 10:36am On Mar 10, 2021
tunjilomo:
Hmmm. Honesy.
Re: SEE What He Did — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 9:56pm On Mar 10, 2021
erniok:

Good morning,
Sorry to barge in on your conversation but I'm interested in the book you mentioned above. Can children use it, what is your fee for it and how can I get it

No
Re: SEE What He Did — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by erniok(m): 5:44am On Mar 11, 2021
iLegendd:

No
How much is the book.
Re: SEE What He Did — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 9:37pm On Mar 13, 2021
erniok:

How much is the book.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Encounter With An Abuja Babe / Every man goes through this process at a point in their life(photo) / Girls Vs Grown Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.