Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,009 members, 7,863,664 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 10:45 PM

SEE What He Did — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / SEE What He Did — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] (6505 Views)

TELL ME What Is Better Than This...To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] / VAGINA: Look At The Vagina I Drew — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] / NÄKED: Look At My Näked Body — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SEE What He Did — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Nobody: 4:52pm On Oct 09, 2020
cheesy grin

unless the money is up to 2mil ohh
Besides my father wants my bride price in kind,not in cash..
Re: SEE What He Did — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Nobody: 4:55pm On Oct 09, 2020
Davash222:
Lol

This boy, you no well o. Abeg no play reach my Preshieben.
Lolzz

come and pay my bride price Husby cool
Before someone overtakes ohh
Re: SEE What He Did — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by chizzypresh(f): 5:22pm On Oct 09, 2020
iLegend
You get sense sha
Re: SEE What He Did — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by MrCork: 5:23pm On Oct 09, 2020
BKsoul:
ilegend na my baby joor... one day i go greet am for house

wow..so u r pregnant wit baby but yet, u go around from house to house like road side vendor?...sadly shamefull.
anyways was yor nomba & when can i call u. I am a movie video director & I like to get to no u!
smiley
Re: SEE What He Did — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Nobody: 5:25pm On Oct 09, 2020
Nairaland is so fvcked up mehn sad...
Most of the Móds here are men, and they are SIMPing around women here...

Maybe they deleted your post because you mentioned their crush

Damn sad
Re: SEE What He Did — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Nobody: 5:43pm On Oct 09, 2020
Though this is not what I'm expecting,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Re: SEE What He Did — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Juicethekid: 5:48pm On Oct 09, 2020
iLegendd:
I posted it yesterday, but Nairaland bot flagged some words and removed it, so I had to go with screenshots.
ilegend please i have a question.....how do you write lenghty books(i mean books with large number of pages maybe 70-80 pages)?
Re: SEE What He Did — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Nobody: 5:54pm On Oct 09, 2020
Juicethekid:
ilegend please i have a question.....how do you write lenghty books(i mean books with large number of pages maybe 70-80 pages)?
All you have to do is 'write'
Re: SEE What He Did — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Juicethekid: 6:08pm On Oct 09, 2020
Xoly:

All you have to do is 'write'
How?Pls explain
Re: SEE What He Did — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Raycelove: 6:20pm On Oct 09, 2020
Juicethekid:
How?Pls explain
Ilegend have once answered this question.
he writes base on his experience,story and giving solutions to problems. if you're good in english writing you will be able to write lengthy books.
Re: SEE What He Did — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Nobody: 7:13pm On Oct 09, 2020
collinsuchendu:

shocked grin Oga iLegendd, what do you have to say about this?
ilegend ewu no go want talk.... he is a shy baby.... but he loves breast a lot
Re: SEE What He Did — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 7:45pm On Oct 09, 2020
He finally came at 5 PM to fix it. Let me take some time out and watch Algeria deal with Nigeria. I'm only watching because of Chukwueze.
Re: SEE What He Did — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 8:27pm On Oct 09, 2020
So, after everything was fixed, which took less than 10 minutes, I gave him some alcohol, but he said his brain can't carry alcohol, so I gave him coke. His lips looks like a core weed man, so I wonder why he can't handle alcohol.

He told me a story of a certain rich man who has paid for more than a week, but he hasn't gone to fix them for him and he want to rush to his house to have it handled. He paid before me. While leaving, he still requested for 1k transport — which isn't part of the deal. After much persistent, I gave him 500.

Now, I'm waiting for second of of Algeria Vs. Nigeria.

I hope you guys are also enjoying the match as much as I do.
Re: SEE What He Did — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Nobody: 8:37pm On Oct 09, 2020
BKsoul:
ilegend ewu no go want talk.... he is a shy baby.... but he loves breast a lot

grin But how did you know?
Re: SEE What He Did — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Nobody: 8:43pm On Oct 09, 2020
collinsuchendu:

grin But how did you know?
Ilegend has been begging me for it since nah
Re: SEE What He Did — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Nobody: 8:47pm On Oct 09, 2020
sad
Re: SEE What He Did — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Nobody: 8:53pm On Oct 09, 2020
BKsoul:

shocked Xoly what do you have to say about this?
Re: SEE What He Did — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Meedon: 8:54pm On Oct 09, 2020
Big man.
Re: SEE What He Did — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Nobody: 8:56pm On Oct 09, 2020
Nice writeup, keep it up.
iLegendd:
I posted it yesterday, but Nairaland bot flagged some words and removed it, so I had to go with screenshots.
Re: SEE What He Did — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Nobody: 8:56pm On Oct 09, 2020
collinsuchendu:

shocked Xoly what do you have to say about this?
Let's ask ilegendd grin
Re: SEE What He Did — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Nobody: 8:57pm On Oct 09, 2020
BKsoul:
iLegendd:
No. I'm not that type of person. I set boundaries.

collinsuchendu
Re: SEE What He Did — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Nobody: 9:09pm On Oct 09, 2020
Xoly:

collinsuchendu
ILegend why are you lieing? was that not the cause of our quarrels?? dont worry, i will give you so that you will be happy again and stop talking about depression everytime... ndo
Re: SEE What He Did — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Nobody: 9:21pm On Oct 09, 2020
Xoly:

collinsuchendu

grin
Re: SEE What He Did — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Nobody: 9:22pm On Oct 09, 2020
collinsuchendu:

grin I trust my Oga iLegendd. Bksoul be careful o
�������.. ok..but ilegend is my guy nah.
Re: SEE What He Did — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Nobody: 9:24pm On Oct 09, 2020
BKsoul:
�������.. ok..but ilegend is my guy nah.

shocked Behind the scene
Re: SEE What He Did — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Nobody: 9:27pm On Oct 09, 2020
collinsuchendu:

shocked Behind the scene
you garrit
Re: SEE What He Did — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 9:28pm On Oct 09, 2020
I'm happy. My country, Algeria won.
Re: SEE What He Did — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Legionx: 9:29pm On Oct 09, 2020
iLegendd:
So, after everything was fixed, which took less than 10 minutes, I gave him some alcohol, but he said his brain can't carry alcohol, so I gave him coke. His lips looks like a core weed man, so I wonder why he can't handle alcohol.

He told me a story of a certain rich man who has paid for more than a week, but he hasn't gone to fix them for him and he want to rush to his house to have it handled. He paid before me. While leaving, he still requested for 1k transport — which isn't part of the deal. After much persistent, I gave him 500.

Now, I'm waiting for second of of Algeria Vs. Nigeria.

I hope you guys are also enjoying the match as much as I do.

Is that the blinds he fixed isn't fine. I thought you would show it off
Re: SEE What He Did — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 9:31pm On Oct 09, 2020
Legionx:

Is that the blinds he fixed isn't fine. I thought you would show it off

It's fine, but it's good to disappoint people at times. Think about it.

1 Like

Re: SEE What He Did — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Legionx: 9:32pm On Oct 09, 2020
iLegendd:

It's fine, but it's good to disappoint people at times. Think about it.

I knew you would say that.
Re: SEE What He Did — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 9:33pm On Oct 09, 2020
Legionx:

I knew you would say that.

Okay.
Re: SEE What He Did — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 9:36pm On Oct 09, 2020
The sad thing about Nigerians is: if you show, the poor will call it show off because they think you're oppressing them. If you don't show, the same poor will say it doesn't exist or you're lying.

As a poor man like me, just as everyone, the thing taya me.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Never Marry Any Lady With Any Of These Characters Or You Will Regret For Life / Why You Should Not Marry A Nigerian Man / This Man Has Spent Millions Of Dollars And Still Look Like This. (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.