Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,186 members, 7,864,092 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 11:39 AM

SEE What He Did — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / SEE What He Did — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] (6514 Views)

TELL ME What Is Better Than This...To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] / VAGINA: Look At The Vagina I Drew — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] / NÄKED: Look At My Näked Body — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SEE What He Did — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by ambitiouschap17: 9:39pm On Oct 09, 2020
iLegendd:
I'm happy. My country, Algeria won.

So you be Algerian
Re: SEE What He Did — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 9:44pm On Oct 09, 2020
ambitiouschap17:

So you be Algerian

Lol. Any country that wins is my country. I'm not emotionally attached to football. I prefer supporting an individual player, not the entire team. I watched the game because of Chukwueze, but when they removed him, I lost interest. I'm happy Algeria won.
Re: SEE What He Did — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Nobody: 9:51pm On Oct 09, 2020
iLegendd:

Lol. Any country that wins is my country. I'm not emotionally attached to football. I prefer supporting an individual player, not the entire team. I watched the game because of Chukwueze, but when they removed him, I lost interest. I'm happy Algeria won.
Farewell to patriotism smiley
Re: SEE What He Did — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 9:55pm On Oct 09, 2020
NNU0000:

More like farewell to emotional attachment to "things of the world," but patriotism is still there when needed.
Re: SEE What He Did — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 9:56pm On Oct 09, 2020
NNU0000:

More like farewell to emotional attachment to "things of the world," but patriotism is still there when needed. Just detached from emotional panic.

1 Like

Re: SEE What He Did — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:01pm On Oct 09, 2020
If you show, they say you're showing off, but if you don't, they say it's not fine. Oya, make I show small for peace to reign, but I'll delete later.

Re: SEE What He Did — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by tunjilomo(m): 10:03pm On Oct 09, 2020
It is nice looking.
Re: SEE What He Did — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:04pm On Oct 09, 2020
tunjilomo:
It is nice looking.

The last one is my office.
Re: SEE What He Did — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Nobody: 10:05pm On Oct 09, 2020
iLegendd:
If you show, they say you're showing off, but if you don't, they say it's not fine. Oya, make I show small for peace to reign, but I'll delete later.
So that guy don chop ur bar like dis t)
Re: SEE What He Did — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Nobody: 10:06pm On Oct 09, 2020
iLegendd:

The last one is my office.
Ur office?, what do you do?
Re: SEE What He Did — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:08pm On Oct 09, 2020
NNU0000:
So that guy don chop ur bar like dis t)

Two for 42k. Kitchen was 18k and office was 24k. I just changed only 2 to see how cool it'll look. I'll change the rest later. This year, I have changed curtains 3 times and I have spent more than 200k on curtains. Maybe, I'm addicted to beautiful curtains.
Re: SEE What He Did — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:08pm On Oct 09, 2020
Xoly:

Ur office?, what do you do?

You ask me lots of invasive questions I'm not comfortable answering anymore because I have answered them a million times on Nairaland. So, it's kinda boring to me now and I try to avoid them.
Re: SEE What He Did — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by tunjilomo(m): 10:12pm On Oct 09, 2020
You got an office in that house? Of course, you would.
Re: SEE What He Did — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Nobody: 10:12pm On Oct 09, 2020
iLegendd:

Two for 42k. Kitchen was 18k and office was 24k. I just changed only 2 to see how cool it'll look. I'll change the rest later. This year, I have changed curtains 3 times and I have spent more than 200k on curtains. Maybe, I'm addicted to beautiful curtains.

It's good to beautify one's home/office,makes it more comfortable for the owner and potential guests.I go like chop ur money 1 day sha smiley
Re: SEE What He Did — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:14pm On Oct 09, 2020
NNU0000:
It's good to beautify one's home/office,makes it more comfortable for the owner and potential guests.I go like chop ur money 1 day sha smiley

You no fit chop pass 1k card na. I'm stingy to the core. Drop your number and I'll send you 1k card tomorrow. I'm not with my OTP at the moment, so I can't do any transfer.
Re: SEE What He Did — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Nobody: 10:17pm On Oct 09, 2020
iLegendd:

You no fit chop pass 1k card na. I'm stingy to the core. Drop your number and I'll send you 1k card tomorrow. I'm not with my OTP at the moment, so I can't do any transfer.
This guy!Thanks a lot though.You fit put am 4 my bank acct?
Re: SEE What He Did — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:24pm On Oct 09, 2020
NNU0000:
This guy!Thanks a lot though.You fit put am 4 my bank acct?

No, Sir, I prefer card. With bank, they'll charge me 10.7 Naira and I don't like wasting money or revealing my account info.

Drop your number let me add it to my to-do list and I'll send it when I enter the room today, before I sleep — I'm currently watching TV and being a little lazy in the living room.

All works without play...fill in the blank.
Re: SEE What He Did — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Nobody: 10:27pm On Oct 09, 2020
iLegendd:

No, Sir, I prefer card. With bank, they'll charge me 10.7 Naira and I don't like wasting money or revealing my account info.

Drop your number let me add it to my to-do list and I'll send it when I enter the room today, before I sleep — I'm currently watching TV and being a little lazy in the living room.

Makes Ilegendd a workaholic tongue
Re: SEE What He Did — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by tunjilomo(m): 10:27pm On Oct 09, 2020
Makes iLegendd a dull boy man
Re: SEE What He Did — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Nobody: 10:27pm On Oct 09, 2020
iLegendd:

...makes jack a dull boy
Re: SEE What He Did — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:30pm On Oct 09, 2020
NNU0000:
Makes Ilegendd a workaholic tongue 0706 MTN

Delete your number. Before you wake tomorrow, you'll see the card.
Re: SEE What He Did — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Nobody: 10:33pm On Oct 09, 2020
grin
Re: SEE What He Did — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Nobody: 10:34pm On Oct 09, 2020
iLegendd:

Delete your number. Before you wake tomorrow, you'll see the card.
Am grateful,goodnight big guy.
Re: SEE What He Did — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Nobody: 10:39pm On Oct 09, 2020
I prefer to be a total Jack, no time for play sad
Re: SEE What He Did — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:39pm On Oct 09, 2020
NNU0000:
Am grateful,goodnight big guy.

Big guy? I never said that, but since you said it, I claim it in 1 million folds.
Re: SEE What He Did — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Nobody: 10:40pm On Oct 09, 2020
I prefer to be a total Jack, no time for play sad sad
Re: SEE What He Did — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:41pm On Oct 09, 2020
@Cingelai, I noticed you read my threads a lot. There is something I'll teach you for free if you're a linguist.

Are you?
Re: SEE What He Did — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:42pm On Oct 09, 2020
Xoly:
I prefer to be a total Jack, no time for play sad sad

Not advisable and no good for one's health.
Re: SEE What He Did — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:43pm On Oct 09, 2020
I dey bathroom they type. Abeg, make I drop this phone baff joor. grin

Please, all the ladies viewing this post should close their eyes. I don't want them to see what they can't handle. tongue
Re: SEE What He Did — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Nobody: 10:44pm On Oct 09, 2020
iLegendd:

Not advisable and no good for one's health.
Yeah, sure... But what I am chasing now is bigger than my health grin
Re: SEE What He Did — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Nobody: 10:46pm On Oct 09, 2020
iLegendd:

Please, all the ladies viewing this post should close their eyes. I don't want them to see what they can't handle. tongue
Lmao... You mean the biro cover
Re: SEE What He Did — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Nobody: 10:46pm On Oct 09, 2020
iLegendd:

BKsoul, where are you? cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Ex- Girlfriend Was Deflowered By A Reverend Father! / Omg!!!nairaland Get Together Party / What Would U Do If Ur Girlfriend Does This To U? Kill Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.