Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,516 members, 7,861,480 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:59 PM

SEE What He Did — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / SEE What He Did — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] (6498 Views)

TELL ME What Is Better Than This...To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] / VAGINA: Look At The Vagina I Drew — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] / NÄKED: Look At My Näked Body — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SEE What He Did — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Nobody: 10:51pm On Oct 09, 2020
Guys go to sleep, no free 1k card tonight sad
Re: SEE What He Did — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Nobody: 10:51pm On Oct 09, 2020
Xoly:
BKsoul, where are you? cheesy
i have already replied him joor
Re: SEE What He Did — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Nobody: 10:52pm On Oct 09, 2020
BKsoul:
i have already replied him joor
grin grin
Re: SEE What He Did — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Nobody: 10:54pm On Oct 09, 2020
QuillanHardy:
Fvck off, who day look for card undecided
Re: SEE What He Did — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Nobody: 10:56pm On Oct 09, 2020
QuillanHardy:
Fvck off, who day look for card? undecided
Re: SEE What He Did — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 11:02pm On Oct 09, 2020
Xoly:

Yeah, sure... But what I am chasing now is bigger than my health grin

Nothing is bigger than your health. Health is wealth. The only thing bigger than health or wealth is salvation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SEE What He Did — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 11:04pm On Oct 09, 2020
So, I just came out of the bathroom and I'm walking around nâked like a boss. Lol.

Re: SEE What He Did — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Nobody: 11:05pm On Oct 09, 2020
iLegendd:

Nothing is bigger than your health. Health is wealth. The only thing bigger than health or wealth is salvation.
I believe smiley
Re: SEE What He Did — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Nobody: 11:07pm On Oct 09, 2020
iLegendd:
So, I just came out of the bathroom and I'm walking around nâked like a boss. Lol.
BKsoul can accompany you cheesy
Re: SEE What He Did — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Nobody: 11:09pm On Oct 09, 2020
iLegendd:
Hahaha cheesy Btw, I see you've done the deed which you promised b4 dawn.
Re: SEE What He Did — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Nobody: 6:55am On Oct 10, 2020
Xoly:
BKsoul can accompany you cheesy
i slept in ilegend house.
Re: SEE What He Did — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:18am On Oct 10, 2020
chizzypresh:
iLegend
You get sense sha

lipsrsealed
Re: SEE What He Did — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:22am On Oct 10, 2020
Juicethekid:
ilegend please i have a question.....how do you write lenghty books(i mean books with large number of pages maybe 70-80 pages)?

My shortest books are around what you mentioned. Most of my books are 200+, 300k, 400+, and 500+ pages.

It all depend on your formating. You can use Google or YouTube to learn more.

I don't write lengthy books. I just write lots of short articles without having book in mind. The day I decide to turn all those articles (all put together) to a book, it becomes lengthy. So, it's not my intention to have lengthy books — things just turn out that way.
Re: SEE What He Did — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Juicethekid: 12:37pm On Oct 10, 2020
iLegendd:

My shortest books are around what you mentioned. Most of my books are 200+, 300k, 400+, and 500+ pages.

It all depend on your formating. You can use Google or YouTube to learn more.

I don't write lengthy books. I just write lots of short articles without having book in mind. The day I decide to turn all those articles (all put together) to a book, it becomes lengthy. So, it's not my intention to have lengthy books — things just turn out that way.
okay thanks for the tip!
Re: SEE What He Did — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by MrCork: 12:47pm On Oct 10, 2020
BKsoul:
i slept in ilegend house.

Wow.
shamefull..dint u say u was marryed?l..
.sleeping around wit every Tom, dik & harry during covid19 is a disgrase. I hope u use condom. I can never sleep wit u..never. really bad.
This is terrible!!.(no oofense)
undecided
Re: SEE What He Did — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by solobrain(m): 12:55pm On Oct 10, 2020
Wow! the windows look cool.
The last one tho, makes sense with blue light on.
Re: SEE What He Did — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by israelkings10: 1:22pm On Oct 10, 2020
Top 10+ Most Protected People In The World (2020 Updated)

READ MORE>> https://www.thekingprudence.com/2020/10/top-10-most-protected-people-in-world.html
Re: SEE What He Did — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by cingelai(f): 2:53pm On Oct 10, 2020
iLegendd:
@Cingelai, I noticed you read my threads a lot. There is something I'll teach you for free if you're a linguist.

Are you?

Yes, I am. I am also open to learning new things everyday.
Re: SEE What He Did — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 3:10pm On Oct 10, 2020
cingelai:

Yes, I am. I am also open to learning new things everyday.

Nice.

Kindly help me post the phonetic transcript of 0 - 9.

I know you're confused why I need it, but I'll tell you later.
Re: SEE What He Did — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by cingelai(f): 3:14pm On Oct 10, 2020
iLegendd:

Nice.

Kindly help me post the phonetic transcript of 0 - 9.

I know you're confused why I need it, but I'll tell you later.

Zero ˈzɪərəʊ

One wʌn

Two tuː

Three θriː

Four fɔː

Five faɪv

Six sɪks

Seven ˈsɛvn

Eight eɪt

Nine naɪn
Re: SEE What He Did — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 3:19pm On Oct 10, 2020
cingelai:

Zero ˈzɪərəʊ

One wʌn

Two tuː

Three θriː

Four fɔː

Five faɪv

Six sɪks

Seven ˈsɛvn

Eight eɪt

Nine naɪn

Nice. You're 100% right. I noticed you're using British transcription. I prefer American, but the difference isn't that much. Your 0, I'll use American transcription. The rest are perfect.

So, here is mine

Typing...
Re: SEE What He Did — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 3:29pm On Oct 10, 2020
0. Zero – [ziroʊ] the [oʊ]/[ǝʊ] sound, sounds like 0; which is a long 'O' vowel sound.
Alternate: None.
Color: Yell(ow).
1. One – [wʌn] the [ʌ] sound, sounds like 1; which is a short 'u' vowel sound.
Alternate: [aʊ] as in 'house.'
Color: R(u)sset Br(ow)n.
2. Two – [tu:] the [u:] sound, sounds like 2; which is a long 'U' vowel sound.
Alternate: [ʊ] as in 'wood,' [ju:] as in 'you' or [jʊ] 'Europe.'
Color: Bl(ue).
3. Three – [θri:] the [i:] sound, sounds like 3; which is a long E vowel sound.
Color: Gr(ee)n.
4. Four – [fɔr] the [ɔ:] sound, sounds like 4; which is a short 'o' vowel sound.
Alternate: [ɑ/ɒ] as in 'pot' or [ɝː] in 'earth.'
Color: (O)range or p(ur)ple.
5. Five – [faɪv] the [aɪ:] sound, sounds like 5; which is a long 'I' vowel sound.
Color: Wh(i)te.
6. Six – [sɪks] the [ɪ] sound, sounds like 6; which is a short 'i' vowel sound.
Alternate: [ɔɪ] as in 'boy.'
Color: P(i)nk.
7. Seven – [sevən] the [e] sound, sounds like 7; which is a short 'e' vowel sound.
Color: R(e)d.
8. Eight – [eɪt] the [eɪ] sound, sounds like 8; which is a long 'A' vowel sound.
Color: Gr(ay).
9. Nine – [naɪn] the [aɪ] sound has been taken by 5, so the Alternate: sound [æ] as in 'mat/mad' is in use for 9.
Color: Bl(a)ck.
We'll be combining consonant with a vowel, then end it with another consonant to give us the formula C+V+C. Consonant + Vowel + Consonant.
Note: It's not by the spelling, but by the sound, so pay attention to how numbers will be memorized. The key is to remember the sounds. You need to memorize the key consonants first. Luckily, you’ve done that in chapter 7, on number to letter system.

Re: SEE What He Did — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by cingelai(f): 3:33pm On Oct 10, 2020
iLegendd:

Nice. You're 100% right. I noticed you're using British transcription. I prefer American, but the difference isn't that much. Your 0, I'll use American transcription. The rest are perfect.

So, here is mine

Typing...

Yes, I am a student, we are prohibited from using American vocabulary and transcription.
Re: SEE What He Did — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 3:36pm On Oct 10, 2020
Cingelai, I have already written a book on what I want to teach you, but it's not free and I don't want to advertise it, so I'll teach it to you from scratch and for free because you're a linguist and you'll grasp it almost instantly unlike others.

Benefit of what I'll teach you

1. You'll become smarter and think faster
2. You can memorize any phone number or MasterCard pin in less than 5 seconds and remember it for the rest of your life
3. In exam, you'll carry first
4. In competitions, you'll always win
5. Your brain will recall more things even if you see it just once
6. You'll develop photographic memory - if you wish to
7. Memorizing 50 different phone numbers a go will be as easy as a pie
8. You'll never forget people's names and faces again
9. People will begin to comment at how super intelligent you are

It's too numerous to mention

1 Like

Re: SEE What He Did — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by cingelai(f): 3:38pm On Oct 10, 2020
iLegendd:
Cingelai, I have already written a book on what I want to teach you, but it's not free and I don't want to advertise it, so I'll teach it to you from scratch and for free because you're a linguist and you'll grasp it almost instantly unlike others.

Benefit of what I'll teach you

1. You'll become smarter and think faster
2. You can memorize any phone number or MasterCard pin in less than 5 seconds and remember it for the rest of your life
3. In exam, you'll carry first
4. In competitions, you'll always win
5. Your brain will recall more things even if you see it just once
6. You'll develop photographic memory - if you wish to
7. Memorizing 50 different phone numbers a go will be as easy as a pie
8. You'll never forget people's names and faces again

It's too numerous to mention

I am ready to learn more.
Re: SEE What He Did — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 3:41pm On Oct 10, 2020
cingelai:

Yes, I am a student, we are prohibited from using American vocabulary and transcription.

Forget those lecturers. That's how they always act. It's good to know both — just as I do, but I prefer the American. I find British English difficult to understand, but American is easy for me. They speak fast, but it's smoother to my ear while British sounds staccato to me. Anyway, I speak Nigerian English like, "How far? Wetin dey sup?" Las las, I go carry last.

That, by the the way. There is nothing to worry about.

I'll get started when I have free time. I pray I do. Though, it may not be today or tomorrow, but it will surely happen.
Re: SEE What He Did — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by cingelai(f): 3:45pm On Oct 10, 2020
iLegendd:

Forget those lecturers. That's how they always act. It's good to know both — just as I do, but I prefer the American. I find British English difficult to understand, but American is easy for me. They speak fast, but it's smoother to my ear while British sounds staccato to me. Anyway, I speak Nigerian English like, "How far? Wetin dey sup?" Las las, I go carry last.

That, by the the way. There is nothing to worry about.

I'll get started when I have free time. I pray I do. Though, it may not be today or tomorrow, but it will surely happen.

Venue? will it be in this post?
Re: SEE What He Did — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by tunjilomo(m): 3:46pm On Oct 10, 2020
iLegendd:
MasterCard pin

Curious why you have to mention that.
Re: SEE What He Did — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 3:50pm On Oct 10, 2020
tunjilomo:

Curious why you have to mention that.

https://www.nairaland.com/5856501/
Re: SEE What He Did — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 3:50pm On Oct 10, 2020
cingelai:

Venue? will it be in this post?

I'll create another one and mention you.
Re: SEE What He Did — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by cingelai(f): 3:53pm On Oct 10, 2020
iLegendd:

I'll create another one and mention you.
Ok, thanks
Re: SEE What He Did — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by ambitiouschap17: 4:02pm On Oct 10, 2020
iLegendd:

I knew the source of this

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Cheated Once, Now My Husband Won't Stop Cheating. / Holy ghost / Beautiful Photos Of The New Naira Notes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.