Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,281 members, 7,839,386 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:13 PM

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? - Travel (131) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? (1384589 Views)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) ... (402) (Go Down)

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by IyawoToBe(f): 12:38pm On Sep 14, 2014
MerryMom: @IyawoToBe, God will favour you. You will share your baby testimony IJN. Beginning of this year, me and hubby were putting plans together for fertility program, but God changed our testimony midway. It is well with you. Amen.
Amen!!! Thanks MerryMom kiss
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by Nobody: 12:40pm On Sep 14, 2014
cfcchick:
Pls under where can I also find it?

Go on their website, click on the 'Patient information', then on the 'price and financial assistance policy'. Scroll down and you will see it.

The Unplanned CS fee seem to have changed. Not too sure. Can someone confirm that?
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by Tvegas(m): 12:40pm On Sep 14, 2014
IyawoToBe:

While sitting for our number to be called, we were observing other people's interview. Infact out of about 60 people that were interviewed before us that morning, only about 8 were given, 4 out of which were people in the force. There was this particular young black American lady in window 1 that wasn't even giving her interviewee chance to prove their case, she was kinda mean. She interviewed about 10 people and didn't give any. Myself and hubby were praying our number don't appear at her window. We stayed longer than usual in the interview hall cos our number was called late. Our number was eventually called and then came the moment  wink

Congrats babe and may you conceive soon. My wife and i laughed when we saw the bolded part. That was our VO, i didnt want to give specifics of her identity when i shared my interview here so she wont use vex retrieve our passport and cancel our visas. By the way am not sure she is black american, her accent is different,i have been with blacks, she is prolly an African immigrant who got drafted to the foreign service. My cute VO wink, incase you are reading this, most guys who come from this platform are honest people, they've been trained to say the truth no matter what. So give us listening ear before that blue letter.

NB: I heard that the Abuja consulate listens to applicants cases patiently before denying. I have also heard of more Administrative processing cases in abuja than lagos. So i am advising fresh applicants to try abuja if the stress wont be too much. The crowd in lagos can be alarming so i cant blame the VO's if they get impatient. Above all pray for favor ,when its your time no one can stop you. cheers
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by IyawoToBe(f): 12:46pm On Sep 14, 2014
Tvegas:

Congrats babe and may you conceive soon. I laughed when i saw the bolded part. That was my VO, i didnt want to give the specifics of her identity when i shared my interview here so she wont use vex retrieve my passport and cancel my visa. By the way am not sure she is black american, her accent is different,i have lived with blacks, she is prolly an African immigrant who got drafted to the foreign service. My cute VO, incase you are reading this most guys who come from this platform are honest people, they've been trained to say the truth no matter what. So give us listening ear before that blue letter.

NB: I heard that the Abuja consulate listens to applicants cases patiently before denying. I have also heard of more Administrative processing cases in abuja than lagos. So i am advising fresh applicants to try abuja if the stress wont be too much. The crowd in lagos can be alarming so i cant blame the VO's if they get impatient. Above all pray for favor ,when its your time no one can stop you. cheers
lol. I was speaking in tongues in my mind that our number shouldn't appear at her window o. Phema's burden of proof wouldn't have cut it for that VO. Lol cheesy
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by Freshface: 12:52pm On Sep 14, 2014
toitoi:

freshface I can see the link doesn't open , just go to patient information and click price and financial assistance it opens .

Yay! Seen it! Ok, so still Phoenix bound then! Whew! But I don't get dat last part dat says the maternity package plan is limited to residents of maricopa county, non residents will be charged at medicare rate. Any idea what dat means? Na wa!
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by ifax(f): 12:54pm On Sep 14, 2014
cfcchick:
Pls under where can I also find it?

http://mihs.org/patient-information/price-and-financial-policy
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by Tvegas(m): 12:58pm On Sep 14, 2014
IyawoToBe: lol. I was speaking in tongues in my mind that our number shouldn't appear at her window o. Phema's burden of proof wouldn't have cut it for that VO. Lol cheesy

Well Phema own get levels ooo, if my VO face phema's "burden of proof" she will ask to be transferred sharperly grin. Proof pass proof abeg . VO wey start our interview with "Shall we begin by thumb printing?", na there i suppose know say na church service we con do. I talk so tey saliva finish,spent like 15mins for an interview that was suppose to last 5mins.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by Nobody: 1:03pm On Sep 14, 2014
IyawoToBe: lol. I was speaking in tongues in my mind that our number shouldn't appear at her window o. Phema's burden of proof wouldn't have cut it for that VO. Lol cheesy

Babe, my "burden of proof" has been tested and trusted. Its "denial" proof! Ask Tvegas tongue grin
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by Nobody: 1:05pm On Sep 14, 2014
Freshface:
But I don't get dat last part dat says the maternity package plan is limited to residents of maricopa county, non residents will be charged at medicare rate. Any idea what dat means? Na wa!

I saw that too. I donot know what it means. Lemme not say what I think. grin
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by oawele: 1:09pm On Sep 14, 2014
Phema:
I saw that too. I donot know what it means. Lemme not say what I think. grin

That line doesnt look good. this was what was on the previous agreement package

Maricopa Integrated Health System (MIHS) is pleased to offer you the Maternity Package Plan Agreement. The Plan offers complete prenatal maternity care for one affordable price. The package prices include the physician fees and the hospital and clinic charges. You agree to deliver your baby at Maricopa Medical Center (MMC), sign this Agreement and provide payment in full within 90 days of contract signing or before discharge after delivery, whichever comes first. Should you desire to pay in full at the time of contract signing; the total package price will be reduced by 25%. Furthermore, following delivery at MMC, you will receive a refund for $250.00. This Plan is not limited to Maricopa County residents, and does not have any income requirements.

one needs to be careful.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by IyawoToBe(f): 1:15pm On Sep 14, 2014
Tvegas:

Well Phema own get levels ooo, if my VO face phema's "burden of proof" she will ask to be transferred sharperly grin. Proof pass proof abeg . VO wey start our interview with "Shall we begin by thumb printing?", na there i suppose know say na church service we con do. I talk so tey saliva finish,spent like 15mins for an interview that was suppose to last 5mins.
cheesy Thank God all the tallk wasn't in vain.
Phema:
Babe, my "burden of proof" has been tested and trusted. Its "denial" proof! Ask Tvegas tongue grin
I hear you. grin
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by Nobody: 1:16pm On Sep 14, 2014
oawele:

This Plan is not limited to Maricopa County residents, and does not have any income requirements.
one needs to be careful.

And the dynamics keep changing. I might have to call them to confirm that. Hmmn. . .
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by oawele: 1:19pm On Sep 14, 2014
Phema:
And the dynamics keep changing. I might have to call them to confirm that. Hmmn. . .

|I will be at MIHS on monday, will also confirm and revert.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by toitoi: 1:19pm On Sep 14, 2014
[quote author=oawele]

Maricopa Integrated Health System (MIHS) is pleased to offer you the Maternity Package Plan Agreement. The Plan offers complete prenatal maternity care for one affordable price. The package prices include the physician fees and the hospital and clinic charges. You agree to deliver your baby at Maricopa Medical Center (MMC), sign this Agreement and provide payment in full within 90 days of contract signing or before discharge after delivery, whichever comes first. Should you desire to pay in full at the time of contract signing; the total package price will be reduced by 25%. Furthermore, following delivery at MMC, you will receive a refund for $250.00. This Plan is not limited to Maricopa County residents, and does not have any income requirements.

one needs to be careful.[/quo

@OAWELE I think its the same because it was updated 2februrary 2014 and many people gave birth recently with the same price. What do you think.?
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by Nobody: 1:24pm On Sep 14, 2014
oawele:
I will be at MIHS on monday, will also confirm and revert.

That's kind of you. Please, do let the house know whatever they say.

I really do need to confirm this before paying for my flight. undecided
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by ZBUGZY: 1:32pm On Sep 14, 2014
I want to use this medium to say a big thank you to the house. I have been a silent follower of this topic from page one till as long as it goes. I and my wife earlier applied for US visa by God's grace we were granted the visas and we're now in El Paso. I really love you all and I wouldn't have gone this far without you. My God continue to bless you all for the good work and much more.
thank you once again. I'll inform the house when my gracious baby is born.

3 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by Nobody: 1:33pm On Sep 14, 2014
@toitoi

That might be true. We have to see that comprehensive "maternity package plan" to be very sure. Unfortunately, its been taken off. I don't trust this scanty one on that page.

Let's wait til Oawele gets back to us tommorow.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by oawele: 1:34pm On Sep 14, 2014
[quote author=toitoi][/quote]

Well i dont think it is the same, date of review can be different from date of implementation. what i am sure about is that it wont affect those that have already signed the contract and paid because there is no line in the contract that says changes to the package can be made with or without notice.

lets just wait and confirm from them.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by MadameU: 3:03pm On Sep 14, 2014
@ phema and toitoi, let's actually wait to see what reviews may have been applied,and the conditions attached. In the mean time, I suggest we begin searching out alternatives.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by Varvara: 3:21pm On Sep 14, 2014
Phema:

Crossland rooms smell of smoke?? Wow! I hate odour of any kind ooo. I thought there was a "non smoking policy" in the hotel? angry Anyways, how much did they charge per night? How long will you be staying there? Were you given a discount and for how much?

Did the POE Officers at San Francisco ask for your Dr's appointment letter from MIHS? I'm just a little concerned since MIHS no longer gives Dr's appointment and also refuse to provide an email correspondence.

I'm talking about Crossland on the Mc Dowell Road. When I booked it trough Internet, I marked non-smoking room. Then when I settled down , I was askint to change a room. They tried to give me another toom and it was the same smelling. So, I decided to stay here for 2 weeks (for one week they prosposed higher price) and them I'm thinking to move in Palm Shadows. Before I want to check rooms there. By the way, Crossland takes taxes.

About POE. I just gave him my passport and in another hand I hold folder with all papers. He was just courious about that folder. I proposed to him to see my Financial Appointment Letter. There was mail from Women Clinic with Confirmation. My original Financial Appointmernt Letter was left in USA Embassy.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by folusho2001: 4:47pm On Sep 14, 2014
[quote author=anonymousmum]Hello house,

I am in need of some help,

the Doc that I have received a quote from, and I have decided to go with does not provide e-mail correspondence (Dr. Duc Le of Sugrland Methodist), even the hospital does not provide correspondence, even after trying to psyche/beg them on the phone...naija style no work grin

As I am sure we will all agree this is critical for POE...

Please do you have ...

try Dr Fagbohun. Fagbohunmd@yahoo.com
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by anonymousmum: 5:52pm On Sep 14, 2014
folusho2001:

try Dr Fagbohun. Fagbohunmd@yahoo.com

Thanks a lot smiley though he is in Richmond, it appears that Richmond is not far at all from Sugarland so I may be able to use him
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by seemorejoy: 6:28pm On Sep 14, 2014
Good Day Everyone, I'm New in this forum, i need someone to help me with the cost of giving birth in Florida, precisely Tampa. I will appreciate with the reply i got from each members here. And is it possible for i and my wife to travel?
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by funkiepop: 7:16pm On Sep 14, 2014
Hello all,
I have been following this trend and I and my husband went for our interview last thursday but we were denied angry as the VO didn't even check our documents. We are reapplying and i know God is in control.However @merrymom and @damsel I would really love to ask you some questions cos somethings about your interview interests me. I would be very glad if you could respond.God bless your hearts and kudos to everyone as well
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by seemorejoy: 7:19pm On Sep 14, 2014
Can you pls give me Doctoresparati email
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by MerryMom: 7:36pm On Sep 14, 2014
Hello @funkiepop I'm here. Wassap.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by pattyreal(f): 7:44pm On Sep 14, 2014
funkiepop: Hello all,
I have been following this trend and I and my husband went for our interview last thursday but we were denied angry as the VO didn't even check our documents. We are reapplying and i know God is in control.However @merrymom and @damsel I would really love to ask you some questions cos somethings about your interview interests me. I would be very glad if you could respond.God bless your hearts and kudos to everyone as well

sorry about ur denial. pls dn't b discouraged but i'l advise u give a breakdown of ur interview so dat d guru's in d house will advise on what next u should do 2 avoid dis situation and those yet to get their visas to learn. was ur interview in lagos or abuja?
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by seemorejoy: 7:45pm On Sep 14, 2014
@merrymom, Pls i need your assistance, I'm new in this forum. Pls i need help on how to get expenses and cost delivery in Florida hospital
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by pattyreal(f): 7:47pm On Sep 14, 2014
seemorejoy: Can you pls give me Doctoresparati email

info@doctoresparati.com
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by lizcom25: 7:55pm On Sep 14, 2014
@seemorejoy. info@doctoresparati.com
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by MerryMom: 7:56pm On Sep 14, 2014
@seemorejoy I don't know much about Florida o. I'm heading to El Paso, Texas. So sorry. Bumping post for anyone that has birth info for Florida. Please share info. Thanks.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by oluloveme: 8:29pm On Sep 14, 2014
Freshface:

Yay! Seen it! Ok, so still Phoenix bound then! Whew! But I don't get dat last part dat says the maternity package plan is limited to residents of maricopa county, non residents will be charged at medicare rate. Any idea what dat means? Na wa!

Your instincts......shine your eyes!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) ... (402)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.