Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,091 members, 7,845,597 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 08:42 PM

Wetin Women Dey Contribute 4 Relationship Sef? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wetin Women Dey Contribute 4 Relationship Sef? (12521 Views)

Guys And This Virginity Issue Sef Dey Confuse Person / Who Is This Naija Boy Sef? / Diz Abuja Girls Sef (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wetin Women Dey Contribute 4 Relationship Sef? by filani(m): 9:18pm On Mar 08, 2011
Jackieugo:

^Truth. These are things you'll get from a "good" woman and much more,  It's a shame to keep seeing threads like this from men who keep choosing the wrong type of women then[b] blaming the entire female sex on their problems and bad judgments.[/b]

@ jackieugo
Point taken but did you know that there are good things a woman will get from a good man and much more ? It's always a shame to see threads on NL from girls who keep choosing the wrong type of man then blaming the entire male gender for their problems and their own bad judgments.

The relationship coin has two sides jacki , don't make guys out to be the devils and girls the angels  undecided
Re: Wetin Women Dey Contribute 4 Relationship Sef? by harakiri(m): 9:28pm On Mar 08, 2011
roymary:

^^^^
He's grown up because he's married and still keeps numerous girlfriends and feels so comfortable to brag with it! That sucks!

I don't wanna grow up if thats what it means to be grown; leave me on my mama's milk!

I hope we both live long and i'll love to see if you still hold this opinion in the next 10 years when you'll probably be married with kids and your wife denies you sex for months at a time all because she doesn't "feel like doing it" OR better yet, she's attracted to someone else and there's little or nothing you can do about it coz you're not in Nigeria anymore. I really look forward to hearing from you when you're all grown up by that time.
Re: Wetin Women Dey Contribute 4 Relationship Sef? by Jackieugo(f): 9:43pm On Mar 08, 2011
filani:

@ jackieugo
Point taken but did you know that there are good things a woman will get from a good man and much more ? It's always a shame to see threads on NL from girls who keep choosing the wrong type of man then blaming the entire male gender for their problems and their own bad judgments.

The relationship coin has two sides jacki , don't make guys out to be the devils and girls the angels  undecided 

Why are you making assumptions from my post? Where do you see me defending those girls who make these same kind of threads lol? Where did you see me call men devils and such? My point was I hate generalizations just cause these guys have bad experiences with women doesn't make all women useless and sure doesn't mean all women don't contribute anything in a relationship.
Re: Wetin Women Dey Contribute 4 Relationship Sef? by Nobody: 10:43pm On Mar 08, 2011
*sighs heavily* what a thread!, I just dont understand how harakiri or wateva typed all these and annoyingly, he sees it as display of intelligence. Its boring!. You gave your opinion from the start but you took this thread too serious later. Life isnt that hard, take things easy cool,

*and before you and your 'ego strokers' come running your mouth again, why dont you all take a chill pill?
Re: Wetin Women Dey Contribute 4 Relationship Sef? by Nobody: 10:47pm On Mar 08, 2011
@ poster, women contribute A LOT in a rlt, and if you are yet to find a woman that contributes nothing other than s3x, then your LOSS!
Re: Wetin Women Dey Contribute 4 Relationship Sef? by emmatok(m): 11:32pm On Mar 08, 2011
bhusayor:

*sighs heavily* what a thread!, I just dont understand how harakiri or wateva typed all these and annoyingly, he sees it as display of intelligence. Its boring!. You gave your opinion from the start but you took this thread too serious later. Life isnt that hard, take things easy cool,

*and before you and your 'ego strokers' come running your mouth again, why dont you all take a chill pill?

I knw i'm not perfect and i dont claim 2b,but[b] b4 u start pointing fingers,make sure your own hands are clean[/b]. grin grin grin grin grin

So leave harakiri.

Why are you ladies bashing the guy for stating his opinion. I can see he is touching some peeps nerve. cool

See it depend on the type of relationship. Some women contribute more, some women contribute little while some women contribute noting. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Wetin Women Dey Contribute 4 Relationship Sef? by silvaspecs: 11:46pm On Mar 08, 2011
@ all,

Somebody once said that "Diplomacy is asking somebody to Go to Hell in a way that he turns and ask you to show him the way"

Harakiri, by nature i presume is a realist and a blunt person. He says things just as he sees them, of which MOST are TRUE!

@ bhusayor, kindly take that pill too and cill-off. Stop backing wit furiousness and rage, except if u have something for Harakiri.

@ all ladies, pls take it easy with this Dude Harakiri.

*****beginning to appreciate ladies' roles in a rltionship****** Although some of una no dey try @ ALL!!!!
Re: Wetin Women Dey Contribute 4 Relationship Sef? by silvaspecs: 12:00am On Mar 09, 2011
@ Goldieluks, Sandraa and core talk,

i think u guys still got some growing up 2 do. u must be ready to face your fears and reality upfront, instead of trying to avoid it.

I think some people still needs growing up b4 there can be allowed in2 NL
Re: Wetin Women Dey Contribute 4 Relationship Sef? by loco2no(m): 5:33am On Mar 09, 2011
sandraa:

[center]i ve posted dis before, so i just went back copied it and paste it!!!!!! * am thinking d topic then was wat naija chics bring to the table*
[/center]
Ok my frd gave me this reply , guys pls dont get so worked up abeg!

What naija girls offer in relationship!

1. Pray & fast for the idiotic boyfrd dat does not deserve it
2. Quarrel with her frds and try to defend the Olodo boyfrd.
3. Wrongs us chics a million times and we still 4give them.
4. Calls him plenty times and he sees it as disturbance.
5. Cook.
6. Wash.
7. Carry their wahala for head.
8. Clean his clutter apartment.
9. Organise their life.
10. Nice to their wicked/bitchy mother that doesnt like us.
11. They cheat on us and we 4give them.
12. Their silly mistress/girlfrd call us names and all that.
13. We forfeit our fathers name and bear their local name.
14. We always give them something to argue about (to increase their olodo IQ)
15. We help them remember thing they 4get even their own birthdays, and even their wicked mothers birthday!
16. Satisfy their unending desire for sex, pretend to enjoy it even when they are like a bag of garri on us!
17. Get pregnant for them and be sick cos we r carrying their child, nd get fat in the proces!
18. Take care of the child and still take care of them with our backs, legs, body paining us!
19. Entertain their excessive and call it being submissive.

My guess if they had 4gotten to put that part of being submissive in the bible am sure by now all the president in the world will be women, cos we perfom better and the men surpress us by telling us to be submissive that thats wat the bible says!

So we r stuck with that slogan anywhere we go '' you ve to be submissive thats the only way your marriage will work'' , blah blah blah b, t!

, Seriously this is from my frd! ,

Heya, na wetin ur friend think. No wonder it was said THE BEAUTIFUL ONES ARE NOT YET BORN smiley
Re: Wetin Women Dey Contribute 4 Relationship Sef? by sexyryda: 10:45am On Mar 10, 2011
What do women contribute in a relationship?. From observation it seems a man does not at all, If you're in a relationship with someone who does not contribute at all to the relationship, that means it does not make any grow. but believe me we women contribute a lot, if we don't contribute any thing it's not call a relation talk less of the ship.
Re: Wetin Women Dey Contribute 4 Relationship Sef? by Tosinville(m): 10:51am On Mar 10, 2011
oh! boy see typing for here, how una want make i read for here sef?
Re: Wetin Women Dey Contribute 4 Relationship Sef? by Ranoscky(m): 12:48pm On Mar 10, 2011
Question: Wetin Women Dey Contribute 4 Relationship Sef?

Answer: NOTHIN BUT S3X!
Re: Wetin Women Dey Contribute 4 Relationship Sef? by gentlevick: 3:14pm On Mar 10, 2011
guys what re u trying to do? to leave the issue on hand and start reconciling the both of u? dats disgusting!
Re: Wetin Women Dey Contribute 4 Relationship Sef? by Donvilo(m): 4:05pm On Mar 10, 2011
The answer to the question of this thread is, "The GOOD women among us contribute an outstanding relationship, whether marriage or any other relationship (Just as Lord Reed quotes,) While the BAD onesangry are nothing but parasites! Still,  it's nothing to be bragged about. That's just the plain TRUTH!
Re: Wetin Women Dey Contribute 4 Relationship Sef? by Ranoscky(m): 4:07pm On Mar 10, 2011
pro01:

Why not complete the sentence? Behind every successful man there is a parasite woman that wants to reap where she did not sow.
Imagine that ? grin
Re: Wetin Women Dey Contribute 4 Relationship Sef? by Ranoscky(m): 10:07am On Mar 11, 2011
*Yawns*. . . . .Page 10, and I am yet to read a post that will counter Harakiri's.

Can't beleive the other posters bored me to sleep.

All harakiri posts are the real definition of "TRUTH HURTS". Now, I can see how many  nerves that are hurt by his posts. Somehow, Im stil wondering how a simple question like: "Wetin Women Dey Contribute 4 Relationship Sef?" turned out to be "What is the problem with Harakiri?" I stil can't really figure out why, but, NOTHING is the problem with Harakiri if you ask me. He's just being realistic and truthful, but, unfortunately, the truth is hurting so many nerves on this thread ( that was why they said "Truth Hurt" ). No need of raining abusive words to anyone, lets keep it matured that we are.

Someone said "If not for female, there won't be male ( More like, there won't be food on the table if not for the husband )". But, the last time I checked, God created a woman from the ribs of a man, so, how come there won't be a male if not for female? undecided. . . Well, maybe she knows berra than God. I rest my case on that!

To the best of my knowledge, I think Omolola's post is the ONLY reasonable post that I came across on this thread amongst the female posters. They said: Make it 'cute', or keep it 'mute'. And I think Omolola made it "cute" which is reasonable. Other female posters are just being feminist.

Harakiri    - Brilliant posts. I think you gat my vote on this, brov, big ups!
Dowjones - Nice write up.
Pro01       -  Always on point!
Deeplo     - I dey feel you.

Stil waitin for positive and reasonable answer to the question, tho!
Re: Wetin Women Dey Contribute 4 Relationship Sef? by chiozor: 10:40am On Mar 11, 2011
women initiate life, preserve life and nuture life-bigger contribution.
sex is a soothing balm to men's fraying nerves-big contribution
helps men to succeed, while you are at work, they are at home doing domestic chores, that helps men to think straight for success.
makes men to take up life challenges, if not women many of us will not be riding flashy cars or big houses, it is attract women praises whether your mother, wife, sister or friends.
if not for women there will no earth, they are responsible for many peace otherwise men will not tolerate their fellow men, we would have scatter this earth and go back to our marker.But when you remeber your daugther, sister, mother, wife you endure and move.
good women contributes very deeply which men understand and need with age.The more mature, the more important of women you understand
Re: Wetin Women Dey Contribute 4 Relationship Sef? by gentlevick: 11:23am On Mar 11, 2011
women initiate life, preserve life and nuture life-bigger contribution.
sex is a soothing balm to men's fraying nerves-big contribution
helps men to succeed, while you are at work, they are at home doing domestic chores, that helps men to think straight for success.
makes men to take up life challenges, if not women many of us will not be riding flashy cars or big houses, it is attract women praises whether your mother, wife, sister or friends.
if not for women there will no earth, they are responsible for many peace otherwise men will not tolerate their fellow men, we would have scatter this earth and go back to our marker.But when you remeber your daugther, sister, mother, wife you endure and move.
good women contributes very deeply which men understand and need with age.The more mature, the more important of women you understand
thanks 4 dat word "GOOD"
Re: Wetin Women Dey Contribute 4 Relationship Sef? by silvaspecs: 8:47am On Mar 12, 2011
Aint sarrisfyd! is that all you guys got
Re: Wetin Women Dey Contribute 4 Relationship Sef? by carmelily: 3:41pm On Mar 12, 2011
Without women all the wealth in the world would mean nothing
- Oscar Wilde

Women love us for our defects. If we have enough of them, they will forgive us everything, even our gigantic intellects. Life would be dull without women.
- Oscar Wilde

Between men and women there is no friendship possible. There is passion, enmity, worship, love, but no friendship.
- Oscar Wilde

Men marry because they are tired, women because they are curious: both are disappointed.
- Oscar Wilde
Re: Wetin Women Dey Contribute 4 Relationship Sef? by marcus1234: 3:58pm On Mar 12, 2011
Re: Wetin Women Dey Contribute 4 Relationship Sef? by carmelily: 4:09pm On Mar 12, 2011
The strength of women comes from the fact that psychology cannot explain them. Men can be analyzed, women merely adored.
- Oscar Wilde
Re: Wetin Women Dey Contribute 4 Relationship Sef? by Nobody: 10:36pm On Mar 12, 2011

Between men and women there is no friendship possible. There is passion, enmity, worship, love, but no friendship.
- Oscar Wilde.
Re: Wetin Women Dey Contribute 4 Relationship Sef? by isalegan2: 3:30pm On Mar 13, 2011
Oscar Wilde was a flaming queer. No offense.

But he may have guessed right on the (non)friendship part.
Re: Wetin Women Dey Contribute 4 Relationship Sef? by MrCork17: 4:43pm On Mar 13, 2011
well white women contribute happiness to a relationships. they make u look fresh! wink

Black women make u age  quick!! angry
Re: Wetin Women Dey Contribute 4 Relationship Sef? by MrCork17: 4:45pm On Mar 13, 2011
by the way, do u people have white women in Nigeria? wink
Re: Wetin Women Dey Contribute 4 Relationship Sef? by carmelily: 4:58pm On Mar 13, 2011
Mr, Cork:

well white women contribute happiness to a relationships. they make u look fresh! wink
angry

@mr. cork, u never jam ogbonge white woman. you go weak. Do you watch their crime channels so? i recommend that you google "Jodi Arias"  grin grin grin

she sure made her man look "fresh"!

isale_gan2:

Oscar Wilde was a flaming queer.

Paradoxically, queers understand women better.
Re: Wetin Women Dey Contribute 4 Relationship Sef? by Abali1(m): 8:23pm On Mar 13, 2011
From pages 1-10, I can only see guys like Harakiri making points I can relate with. I read everything cos like the poster am curious to know what women really contribute to relationship.
All the others who try to speak up for the women folk (male and female inclusive) are just not convincing. some gurls have said A LOT how do you define that? Some have quoted the old saying "BEHIND EVERY SUCCESSFUL MAN THERE IS A WOMAN" that doesn't asnwer the question. I could actually argue that the woman behind a successful man could be a mother, sister, or any other female relative. Someone qouted Oscar Wilde, but couldn't tell us what women really contribute.
Some ladies (and guys) would have us believe that because women give birth (which some will actually dump on the roadside, as motherless babies workers will testify) that we should actually shut up and take everything dished out to us.

My opinion is that "IF" there is anything a woman thinks she contributes to a relationship(marriage inclusive) let her (or those other guys in their favour) know that a man can get it without actually marrying or being in a relationship.

1.SEX: I can get that on pay-as-you-go basis

2. EMPATHY: A guy, or any of my female realtives can provide that

3.SOMEONE TO HELP ORGANIZE MY LIFE: Please there are secretaries and house helps

4. BABIES: Without even mentioning TUFACE STYLE, I could equal get it on a pay-as-you-go basis (AKA baby making factory at Lagos, Aba etc.)

Please am really curious to know what a woman can give or contribute to a man that I cannot get without being saddled with RELATIONSHIP OR MARRIAGE.
Re: Wetin Women Dey Contribute 4 Relationship Sef? by koolchicco: 8:45pm On Mar 13, 2011
@OP

A lot if u are lucky to find the good type.
Re: Wetin Women Dey Contribute 4 Relationship Sef? by Ranoscky(m): 2:26pm On Mar 19, 2011
Realtechie:

Marriage is like the case of fish in the fisgerman's net; The ones in the net are jumping, trying to get out, while the ones outside thinks they are happy and thats why they are jumping., so they want to jump in.
grin. . .And when they jump in, they'll end up in a lovely spot (inside stomach) Lol.

Realtechie:

Just dont complain abouy it, deal with it like other people do and you will enjoy it more when you are close to 70, you'll appreciate your parner more because you'll be stuck with him or her- trust me you dont want to be single at that time.
True that! But we are talking about "RELATIONSHIP" and not marraige!

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Is There Anything Wrong Marrying An Mbaise Girl / First Quarter Awards WINNERS / Seriously! Does That Make Us Bad Girls?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.