Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,039 members, 7,845,378 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 04:42 PM

Wetin Women Dey Contribute 4 Relationship Sef? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wetin Women Dey Contribute 4 Relationship Sef? (12520 Views)

Guys And This Virginity Issue Sef Dey Confuse Person / Who Is This Naija Boy Sef? / Diz Abuja Girls Sef (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wetin Women Dey Contribute 4 Relationship Sef? by MsPotato(f): 8:31am On Mar 07, 2011
Lord_Reed:

sweet Potato kiss

Have I told you you're the best?

You are baby! kiss *hugs*

Baby, I will do anything for u do you know that? kiss kiss kiss
Re: Wetin Women Dey Contribute 4 Relationship Sef? by Nobody: 8:33am On Mar 07, 2011
Yeah you got yourself a good one there Reed.
May the almighty God save the rest of us in this white man's land from lazy liberated women.
Re: Wetin Women Dey Contribute 4 Relationship Sef? by LordReed(m): 8:40am On Mar 07, 2011
@2buff
LoL don't I know it!

@sweet Potato
You would?! Men am so freaking happy rite now!! wink
Re: Wetin Women Dey Contribute 4 Relationship Sef? by roymary: 8:41am On Mar 07, 2011
Ms. Potato:

Baby, I will do anything for u do you know that? kiss kiss kiss

When did that start?
Re: Wetin Women Dey Contribute 4 Relationship Sef? by xxTosinvillexx: 8:41am On Mar 07, 2011
Ten Over Ten

Shekinah!!!
Re: Wetin Women Dey Contribute 4 Relationship Sef? by harakiri(m): 8:43am On Mar 07, 2011
What women contribute in relationships is NOTHING! ! ! Whatever it is you think you're "getting" from a relationship can be gotten WITHOUT the relationship. Is it sex? You can have sex without all the drama,headaches and stress that comes with commitments. Is it cooking? Go learn how to cook or hire a damn chef if you can afford it. Is it company or a soul mate? Are you that bored and needy? Someone you can share your problems and secrets with? Good grief. Concerning this, i have a news flash for you wimpy guys. . .WHENEVER you see ladies flocked together and gossiping, 9 out of 10 they're talking about things that other people would prefer to be kept secret. That's right, yours truly will also be discussed ranging from the family/work problems you're having to your performance in bed (Heavens help you if you're terrible in bed. . .lol grin). So why would you wanna share everything  going on in your mind with a "soul mate" that's gonna air it all on Fox radio in less than 48 hours?

***[s]Still trying to think up one positive thing women bring to relationships[/s]***
Re: Wetin Women Dey Contribute 4 Relationship Sef? by roymary: 8:44am On Mar 07, 2011
harakiri:

What women contribute in relationships is NOTHING! ! ! Whatever it is you think you're "getting" from a relationship can be gotten WITHOUT the relationship. Is it sex? You can have sex without all the drama,headaches and stress that comes with commitments. Is it cooking? Go learn how to cook or hire a damn chef if you can afford it. Is it company or a soul mate? Are you that bored and needy? Someone you can share your problems and secrets with? Good grief. Concerning this, i have a news flash for you wimpy guys. . .WHENEVER you see ladies flocked together and gossiping, 9 out of 10 they're talking about things that other people would prefer to be kept secret. That's right, yours truly will also be discussed ranging from the family/work problems you're having to your performance in bed (Heavens help you if you're terrible in bed. . .lol grin). So why would you wanna share everything  going on in your mind with a "soul mate" that's gonna air it all on Fox radio in less than 48 hours?

***[s]Still trying to think up one positive thing women bring to relationships[/s]***

Here comes the gay!

1 Like

Re: Wetin Women Dey Contribute 4 Relationship Sef? by xxTosinvillexx: 8:48am On Mar 07, 2011
In relationship: nothing.

In marriage: alot.
Re: Wetin Women Dey Contribute 4 Relationship Sef? by Nobody: 8:49am On Mar 07, 2011
lol the gay has some good points.
All comes down to the type of woman. Unfortunately his points target a majority of them and not a minority (where I'm at geographically).

Especially the gossiping on your man thing. . . some women just don't have the wisdom to keep their mouths shut about personal things so it's hard to confide anything with them.
Re: Wetin Women Dey Contribute 4 Relationship Sef? by LordReed(m): 8:54am On Mar 07, 2011
lol at the gay.

Must have been nurtured by wolves in the wild or something lol
Re: Wetin Women Dey Contribute 4 Relationship Sef? by Nobody: 8:55am On Mar 07, 2011
^^ or yankee feminist women lol  grin
Re: Wetin Women Dey Contribute 4 Relationship Sef? by LordReed(m): 9:04am On Mar 07, 2011
LoL no wonder he's got suicide hara kiri as his screen name.
Re: Wetin Women Dey Contribute 4 Relationship Sef? by harakiri(m): 9:05am On Mar 07, 2011
roymary:

Here comes the gay!

Dude,

There are times when it's kinda "cool" and "funny" to banter words back and forth on NL. These are NOT one of those times. This topic like it or not is a question every normal adult male has asked himself at some point or the other (even the married ones). I have been through relationships (currently getting out of one as i type this) and i've studied the issues in mine and most importantly, from others. Relationships/Marriage are over hyped and flawed. The rock solid foundations on which they were laid on by our forefathers have been smashed to pieces by feminism and "equality" rights. What relationships were based on back in the day no longer holds water in today's generation.

Before marriage people believe that love,sex and happiness increases or gets better after they tie the knot. Trust me, if you ask any married man who has been married for at least 10 years, he'll tell you that's a false assumption. The love declines instead of increasing, the sex that used to be excessive during the dating period becomes a thing of the past after some years of marriage (even when the woman is a full time house wife with nannies,stewards,driver,security guard and cook to do ALL her chores for her. . .she will still come up with one excuse NOT to have sex!!!). Don't get me wrong, i love women and appreciate women. Only difference is, i know what they really are on the INSIDE and at this point in my life, i have no space for their bullshyt. That doesn't mean i don't date women. I do but i have my eyes open and my ears to the ground. I don't date women because i have this fantasy of meeting the "right woman" that will bring me happiness. . .NO! ! ! I have long learnt that real happiness only comes from within. If you have no happiness within you, no one on earth can make you happy. And basing your worldly happiness on another human being is a recipe for disaster. Change is a constant part of life and people will ALWAYS change. When that happens, what do you do? Kill yourself? Go into acute depression? Come on, man. Think outside the box.

Nuff said!
Re: Wetin Women Dey Contribute 4 Relationship Sef? by harakiri(m): 9:08am On Mar 07, 2011
Lord_Reed:

LoL no wonder he's got suicide hara kiri as his screen name.

There was a time i thought you were smarter than this. To bad what i typed earlier on is hard for you to break down.
Re: Wetin Women Dey Contribute 4 Relationship Sef? by MsPotato(f): 9:09am On Mar 07, 2011
Lord_Reed:

@sweet Potato
You would?! Men am so freaking happy rite now!! wink

Reed baby, Yes I would do anything for u. Thats how much I love u baby  kiss kiss kiss

roymary:

When did that start?

When did what start   shocked
Re: Wetin Women Dey Contribute 4 Relationship Sef? by harakiri(m): 9:10am On Mar 07, 2011
2buff:

^^ or yankee feminist women lol  grin

You've got jokes. You're real funny man.
Re: Wetin Women Dey Contribute 4 Relationship Sef? by xxTosinvillexx: 9:11am On Mar 07, 2011
lol
Re: Wetin Women Dey Contribute 4 Relationship Sef? by Nobody: 9:12am On Mar 07, 2011
harakiri:

You've got jokes. You're real funny man.

Just doing my part to bring some laughs and giggles to the seriousness cheesy
Re: Wetin Women Dey Contribute 4 Relationship Sef? by sandraa(f): 9:17am On Mar 07, 2011
[center]i ve posted dis before, so i just went back copied it and paste it!!!!!! * am thinking d topic then was wat naija chics bring to the table*
[/center]
Ok my frd gave me this reply , guys pls dont get so worked up abeg!

What naija girls offer in relationship!

1. Pray & fast for the idiotic boyfrd dat does not deserve it
2. Quarrel with her frds and try to defend the Olodo boyfrd.
3. Wrongs us chics a million times and we still 4give them.
4. Calls him plenty times and he sees it as disturbance.
5. Cook.
6. Wash.
7. Carry their wahala for head.
8. Clean his clutter apartment.
9. Organise their life.
10. Nice to their wicked/bitchy mother that doesnt like us.
11. They cheat on us and we 4give them.
12. Their silly mistress/girlfrd call us names and all that.
13. We forfeit our fathers name and bear their local name.
14. We always give them something to argue about (to increase their olodo IQ)
15. We help them remember thing they 4get even their own birthdays, and even their wicked mothers birthday!
16. Satisfy their unending desire for sex, pretend to enjoy it even when they are like a bag of garri on us!
17. Get pregnant for them and be sick cos we r carrying their child, nd get fat in the proces!
18. Take care of the child and still take care of them with our backs, legs, body paining us!
19. Entertain their excessive and call it being submissive.

My guess if they had 4gotten to put that part of being submissive in the bible am sure by now all the president in the world will be women, cos we perfom better and the men surpress us by telling us to be submissive that thats wat the bible says!

So we r stuck with that slogan anywhere we go '' you ve to be submissive thats the only way your marriage will work'' , blah blah blah b, t!

, Seriously this is from my frd! ,
Re: Wetin Women Dey Contribute 4 Relationship Sef? by MsPotato(f): 9:19am On Mar 07, 2011
sandraa:

[center]i ve posted dis before, so i just went back copied it and paste it!!!!!! * am thinking d topic then was wat naija chics bring to the table*
[/center]
Ok my frd gave me this reply , guys pls dont get so worked up abeg!

What naija girls offer in relationship!

[b]1. Pray & fast for the idiotic boyfrd dat does not deserve it
2. Quarrel with her frds and try to defend the Olodo boyfrd.
3. Wrongs us chics a million times and we still 4give them.
4. Calls him plenty times and he sees it as disturbance.
5. Cook.
6. Wash.
7. Carry their wahala for head.
8. Clean his clutter apartment.
9. Organise their life.
10. Nice to their wicked/bitchy mother that doesnt like us.
11. They cheat on us and we 4give them.
12. Their silly mistress/girlfrd call us names and all that.
13. We forfeit our fathers name and bear their local name.
14. We always give them something to argue about (to increase their olodo IQ)
15. We help them remember thing they 4get even their own birthdays, and even their wicked mothers birthday!
16. Satisfy their unending desire for sex, pretend to enjoy it even when they are like a bag of garri on us!
17. Get pregnant for them and be sick cos we r carrying their child, nd get fat in the proces!
18. Take care of the child and still take care of them with our backs, legs, body paining us!
19. Entertain their excessive and call it being submissive.[/b]

My guess if they had 4gotten to put that part of being submissive in the bible am sure by now all the president in the world will be women, cos we perfom better and the men surpress us by telling us to be submissive that thats wat the bible says!

So we r stuck with that slogan anywhere we go '' you ve to be submissive thats the only way your marriage will work'' , blah blah blah b, t!

, Seriously this is from my frd! ,

LMAO!!!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin Oh Lord. . . . grin grin grin
Re: Wetin Women Dey Contribute 4 Relationship Sef? by LordReed(m): 9:20am On Mar 07, 2011
@harakiri
Really you need to let your sense of humour out more often. We all know life throws us a curve from time to time no need to become depressive everytime man.

Yes you are right happiness is from within but you'll just be a selfish, miserly and miserable bigot if you didn't learn to share your happiness with someone else.

You are correct again when say people change but instead of hanging on the sidelines watching them change for the worse why not contribute towards making them better?

Relationship is primarily about giving, when you find someone who wants to give as much as you do then you achieve balance. This is key.
Re: Wetin Women Dey Contribute 4 Relationship Sef? by harakiri(m): 9:41am On Mar 07, 2011
Lord_Reed:

@harakiri
Really you need to let your sense of humour out more often. We all know life throws us a curve from time to time no need to become depressive everytime man.

Yes you are right happiness is from within but you'll just be a selfish, miserly and miserable bigot if you didn't learn to share your happiness with someone else.

You are correct again when say people change but instead of hanging on the sidelines watching them change for the worse why not contribute towards making them better?

Relationship is primarily about giving, when you find someone who wants to give as much as you do then you achieve balance. This is key.

Dude,

I have a great sense of humor and it comes out in agreeable situations. You're right about the curves life throws us but you're wrong about getting depressed over them. Personally, i learn from my experiences and welcome them coz it develops me on the inside. Trying to be "blissful" and "ignant" of harsh realities is similar to a lab mouse in a miniature spinning wheel. You've seen one of those right? It hamster just keeps running forwards aimlessly, the wheel keeps spinning aimlessly till infinity and at the end, it's all pointless.

You can share happiness with the opposite sex without making a complete wuss out of yourself and speaking of selfishness, i'm yet to see a guy who's more selfish than the average "good/nice/right woman". As cold as this might sounds, you MUST be selfish to survive in this world. . .be it in finances,relationships or any other mutual commitments. This is something i learned quite late in life (the hard way).

Trying to change someone to suit your requirements sounds hypocritical coming from you coz it all comes down to being SELFISH! And ain't nobody standing on the sidelines, just a guy who has no false assumptions about human nature and it's vulnerabilities.

Nuff said!

Re: Wetin Women Dey Contribute 4 Relationship Sef? by Nobody: 9:42am On Mar 07, 2011
harakiri you're way too gloomy.

obviously you're very reflective and some of your points make sense, but overall your views are extremely negative.

you need some balance.
Re: Wetin Women Dey Contribute 4 Relationship Sef? by LordReed(m): 9:49am On Mar 07, 2011
@harakiri
tpiah has nailed it, you are way too gloomy.

There isn't much we differ on except where you throw up your hands and say damn it all to hell I choose to look for a way out.

Everyone has had bad experinces but to give up is where true failure becomes evident.
Re: Wetin Women Dey Contribute 4 Relationship Sef? by xxTosinvillexx: 9:57am On Mar 07, 2011
Easy folks, u guys type too much, isn't that hands you'll use to swallow Eba ni?¿¿ abeg make una have mercy on those fingers.
Re: Wetin Women Dey Contribute 4 Relationship Sef? by harakiri(m): 10:04am On Mar 07, 2011
tpiah!:

harakiri you're way too gloomy.

obviously you're very reflective and some of your points make sense, but overall your views are extremely negative.

you need some balance.

You might call me gloomy but people who know me in real life would say otherwise but who cares right? This is an anonymous forum where people are free to express themselves (and sometimes their inner thoughts). There are things i can type freely here about women that i definitely wouldn't say to a woman in real life coz the cold truth is the last thing they wanna hear and i gatz to get laid. . .lol.

There are people who come to these sections of nairaland with these kind of questions going on in their heads, seeking answers and the last thing they need to see is tpia,mama gee,190,mobo444,mukina,michelin and so on bantering about the fun stuff that happened on vals day on a thread that's supposed to be focused on advising the OP on divorce proceedings (this derailing is pretty familiar ain't it?). For me, the romance/family section is supposed to be a place where serious issues affecting relationships and family are being discussed. If i want to be all "cool" and "social", there's the entertainment section. I do my best to keep it as real as possible and it's evident people just hate to hear the truth. When you spit the cold truth about things, they say you are "bitter", "unhappy", "heart broken", "spite ful" and all that cheat shot comments. It never fails to amaze me how shallow minded people can be. One thing i do appreciate though is that out of every 3 people that take a cheat shot on HARAKIRI, there'll always be at least 5 other people that commend me for telling truth as it is.

I don't mean to brag but i know i am way happier than a lot of folks who come on here jabbering as if they live in disney land.

Nuff said!
Re: Wetin Women Dey Contribute 4 Relationship Sef? by xxTosinvillexx: 10:07am On Mar 07, 2011
Harakiri,

Easy bro, you're absolutely right, if they fail to comprehend then i'll let you know me, myself and i understand u.
Re: Wetin Women Dey Contribute 4 Relationship Sef? by harakiri(m): 10:11am On Mar 07, 2011
Lord_Reed:

@harakiri
tpiah has nailed it, you are way too gloomy.

There isn't much we differ on except where you throw up your hands and say damn it all to hell I choose to look for a way out.

Everyone has had bad experinces but to give up is where true failure becomes evident.

How many times do i need to tell you that i don't dwell on past experiences but learn from them as a NORMAL human being should? Dude, you seriously need to work on your assimilation skills (no insult intended). Did you even READ what i wrote or you just skimmed through and jumped to conclusions that i'm some sorry pathetic guy who has been battered left and right by the world and i have given up on life? I wouldn't want to think you're that shallow minded.

Please read through and make an effort to digest the real message i'm passing across before you rush into cheap and disappointing assumptions.

End of!
Re: Wetin Women Dey Contribute 4 Relationship Sef? by LordReed(m): 10:30am On Mar 07, 2011
@harakiri
Back at you. Read and understand. Who said you've given up on life? Your posts show you have no faith in finding goodness in humans have you not given up on something?

That I don't see eye to eye with you makes me shallow? You are beginning to sound like you've got an over hyped sense of self worth. Marshall out your points and learn to discuss without insulting.
Re: Wetin Women Dey Contribute 4 Relationship Sef? by harakiri(m): 10:48am On Mar 07, 2011
Lord_Reed:

@harakiri
Back at you. Read and understand. Who said you've given up on life? Your posts show you have no faith in finding goodness in humans have you not given up on something?

That I don't see eye to eye with you makes me shallow? You are beginning to sound like you've got an over hyped sense of self worth. Marshall out your points and learn to discuss without insulting.

You look smart but i guess looks are deceptive. Read your previous comment before this one or better yet, let me quote your own message that was typed in basic English :

Are you not the same person that wrote that? Or do you just type out English words without understanding what you wrote? If the above quote isn't a direct jab and false assumption of me giving up on the world, i don't know what else is. Read YOUR OWN COMMENT. It's written in simple English.Let's take another quote from you again :

Everyone has had bad experinces but to give up is where true failure becomes evident

Do i need say more. You know, being a hypocrite isn't cute. If being realistic with the machinations of human nature and understanding how the world REALLY works equates to the crime of having an over hyped sense of self worth, then by all means I PLEAD GUILTY MY LORD REED! ! !

Your type of person comes a dime a dozen. On the surface you make an attempt to appear all "civil", "cultured" and "knowledgeable" but at the end of the day, it's the same fake-biased-hypocritical-two faced bigots i keep talking about. Once again, there was a time when i actually thought you to be logical and reasonable (judging by your posts in the past). I guess that view changes today.
Re: Wetin Women Dey Contribute 4 Relationship Sef? by LordReed(m): 11:09am On Mar 07, 2011
@harakiri
Are you so blinded by your infuriation that a simple expression now means more than it is? Did you or didn't express the thought that you don't hope find goodness in humans? Have you not damned that to hell?

Please I really could care less about your impressions of my looks or personality, it won't take from or add to me. Just don't misintepret me and act like if you are correct.

Intolerance is a crime not only religious fundamentalists are guilty of. So called realists like you would sure like to silence dissenters to your world view.

The path I have chosen for my life says no situation is beyond redemption as long as breath is drawn. I live it, breathe it, type it and do it. Too bad if it makes you feel up staged.
Re: Wetin Women Dey Contribute 4 Relationship Sef? by xxTosinvillexx: 11:19am On Mar 07, 2011
Ariwo yin po nibiyi o!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Is There Anything Wrong Marrying An Mbaise Girl / First Quarter Awards WINNERS / Are Nigerian Man Possessive?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.