Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,139 members, 7,845,782 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

Wetin Women Dey Contribute 4 Relationship Sef? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wetin Women Dey Contribute 4 Relationship Sef? (12525 Views)

Guys And This Virginity Issue Sef Dey Confuse Person / Who Is This Naija Boy Sef? / Diz Abuja Girls Sef (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wetin Women Dey Contribute 4 Relationship Sef? by MsPotato(f): 4:51pm On Mar 06, 2011
Mr, Cork:

STORY!! undecided

jelousy is an evil thing, I swear wink

190::

what ms.Roperto can offer me

Ok, perhaps
Re: Wetin Women Dey Contribute 4 Relationship Sef? by mash2(m): 4:52pm On Mar 06, 2011
190::

well after thinking of what i stand to gain from my woman
This was wat i could come up with

1) constant sex
2) clean house
3) good cook
4) intelligence
5) could confide in her shocked shocked
6) supporter

Ms. Potato:

here are the lists:-

1) Help you clean your house/room when you dont have time or when its needed to be cleaned

2) Do your laundry when you dont have time or when its needed to be washed

3) Cook for you when u are hungry

4) Give you massages and make your hair

5) Talk with you when you are happy or sad

6) Support you thrugh thick and thin

7) Extra care for you when you are sick

8.) Be your umbrella when it rains
9) Do other activities with you like a friend

10) make you laugh when you are down and be the shoulder to cry on when you are sad.

11) make u feel like a real man!

12) Be your other brain when you are in need of an idea or solution or a plan

And the lists goes on. . .

and help protect me from all those kitty-hawks out there------------- grin
Re: Wetin Women Dey Contribute 4 Relationship Sef? by MrCork17: 4:54pm On Mar 06, 2011
Ms. Potato ,

so since u born in Nigeria, are u now a chinessse IBO or a Chinnnese youruba? undecided
Re: Wetin Women Dey Contribute 4 Relationship Sef? by 197(f): 4:56pm On Mar 06, 2011
Mr, Cork:

Ms. Potato ,

so since u born in Nigeria, are u now a chinessse IBO or a Chinnnese youruba? undecided

clenches belle in pain!! grin grin grin
Re: Wetin Women Dey Contribute 4 Relationship Sef? by Mcleo007(m): 4:56pm On Mar 06, 2011
@op they contribute food and occasional body massage.
Re: Wetin Women Dey Contribute 4 Relationship Sef? by mash2(m): 4:57pm On Mar 06, 2011
@Mr Cork! Puh! dont dangle that cork here!, u no dey read? angry
Re: Wetin Women Dey Contribute 4 Relationship Sef? by xxTosinvillexx: 5:02pm On Mar 06, 2011
(@¿@)
Re: Wetin Women Dey Contribute 4 Relationship Sef? by MrsChima(f): 5:22pm On Mar 06, 2011
If you men see us women just kitty and mouth, we, women see you guys just dicks and couch lifters.
Re: Wetin Women Dey Contribute 4 Relationship Sef? by mash2(m): 5:28pm On Mar 06, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

If you men see us women just kitty and mouth, we, women see you guys just dicks and couch lifters.

seems we complement one another with our assets, Mrs,  grin
Re: Wetin Women Dey Contribute 4 Relationship Sef? by MrsChima(f): 5:32pm On Mar 06, 2011
If the shoe fits, wear it.
Re: Wetin Women Dey Contribute 4 Relationship Sef? by turboman(m): 8:01pm On Mar 06, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Come to think of it, what else can you offer your man that he can't get elsewhere, and what do you thing he can offer you that you can't get elsewhere 
Re: Wetin Women Dey Contribute 4 Relationship Sef? by Omolola1(f): 8:47pm On Mar 06, 2011
thinking>>>
Re: Wetin Women Dey Contribute 4 Relationship Sef? by Nobody: 8:49pm On Mar 06, 2011
Now when people like me try to tell people like the poster women are supposed to be about more than just sex, una go argue endlessly over it.  Na road to gayness you dey oh, if you never reach there already.
Re: Wetin Women Dey Contribute 4 Relationship Sef? by 197(f): 9:56pm On Mar 06, 2011
tpiah!:

Now when people like me try to tell you women are supposed to be about more than just sex, una go argue endlessly over it. Na road to gayness you dey oh, if you never reach there already.

I give up, I give up >>> Who is this Tpiah!!
Re: Wetin Women Dey Contribute 4 Relationship Sef? by MrsChima(f): 10:29pm On Mar 06, 2011
turboman:

Come to think of it, what else can you offer your man that he can't get elsewhere, and what do you thing he can offer you that you can't get elsewhere 

The same thing he can get elsewhere.
Re: Wetin Women Dey Contribute 4 Relationship Sef? by Mygoldie(f): 10:30pm On Mar 06, 2011
@OP,without a woman,where is the relationship?
Re: Wetin Women Dey Contribute 4 Relationship Sef? by MsPotato(f): 12:59am On Mar 07, 2011
Mash, no mind that Mr Cork, his eyes is too small to read em. wink
Re: Wetin Women Dey Contribute 4 Relationship Sef? by turboman(m): 1:19am On Mar 07, 2011
Mygoldie:

@OP,without a woman,where is the relationship?

Without a woman, i'll stick and remain faithful to my beer n cigarette; theres no relationship like it

Re: Wetin Women Dey Contribute 4 Relationship Sef? by whiteroses(f): 3:14am On Mar 07, 2011
dont think we offer much until we are legally married to a man, one time my bf said "what can you offer me in this relationship" the question still rings a bell in my mind but oh well, this annoyed me a bit but I know i shine in the kitchen and bedroom thats my strenght i'll keep it up cool
Re: Wetin Women Dey Contribute 4 Relationship Sef? by Nobody: 5:46am On Mar 07, 2011
Lol. Emotional support, love, and FOOD if he's around smiley

Yes, some men actually love being loved and having someone they can talk to about anything. I no know for una.
Re: Wetin Women Dey Contribute 4 Relationship Sef? by Ekpoma1: 6:24am On Mar 07, 2011
ogugua88:

Lol. Emotional support, love, and FOOD if he's around smiley

Yes, some men actually love being loved and having someone they can talk to about anything. I no know for una.
Some men? Abeg tel us wetin u dey contribute 4 ur own? I love ur pix.
Re: Wetin Women Dey Contribute 4 Relationship Sef? by Nobody: 6:26am On Mar 07, 2011
Ekpoma1:

Some men? Abeg tel us wetin u dey contribute 4 your own? I love your pix.

Thanks sha, na my second father.

What I listed are the three things I contribute most.
Re: Wetin Women Dey Contribute 4 Relationship Sef? by Ekpoma1: 6:36am On Mar 07, 2011
ogugua88:

Thanks sha, na my second father.

What I listed are the three things I contribute most.
Lol, i was xpectin u 2 say >>I single and searching. So i stand no chance rite. *Sad* Yeah u changed ur pix, why? I wasnt referin 2 d one there now. Sorry i dnt lik the 1 there now.
Re: Wetin Women Dey Contribute 4 Relationship Sef? by Nobody: 6:38am On Mar 07, 2011
Ekpoma1:

Lol, i was xpectin u 2 say >>I single and searching. So i stand no chance rite. *Sad* Yeah u changed your pix, why? I wasnt referin 2 d one there now. Sorry i dnt lik the 1 there now.

Lol. I changed it because I wanted a new one up. Plus I like that one. I'll change it later.

I am single, not exactly searching. When I was in a past relationship, that was what I contributed. It won't change for the next one.
Re: Wetin Women Dey Contribute 4 Relationship Sef? by Ekpoma1: 6:55am On Mar 07, 2011
ogugua88:

Lol. I changed it because I wanted a new one up. Plus I like that one. I'll change it later.

I am single, not exactly searching. When I was in a past relationship, that was what I contributed. It won't change for the next one.
Good 2 knw u are single. Hey u dnt need 2 do d searchin, just leave that 4 d guyz. Im searchin serious,and i hope 2 search u out. U look so innocent in that ur founder pix with ur classes on. I doubt if u have eva hurt a fly or even fart b4.
Re: Wetin Women Dey Contribute 4 Relationship Sef? by xxTosinvillexx: 7:22am On Mar 07, 2011
With NIGERIAN LADIES, they have nothin to contribute into you relationship but just a time waster.

But if a relationship happens to be 50/50, u know what i mean i see no reason why a guy would ask his girl what can't u contribute in this rltnship if the girl is independent, financially supportive, loving, caring, someone u can run to whenever u need good advicer etc unlike those nigerian ladies that are only after material things in a relationship.
Re: Wetin Women Dey Contribute 4 Relationship Sef? by Nobody: 7:48am On Mar 07, 2011
Hmmm. For all the women who say they contribute food and cleaning, These would be typical naija things, and they would be nice. But I tell you, in the part of the world where I am, you'd be hard-pressed to find a woman who can even do these 2 things. All most know how to do here is to put on 10 layers of makeup and wear the tightest dress, but put them in a house and they can't do JACK. They just give nyansh and assume that's all that should be required of them.

It's why it's really hard for a man seeking a wife in these parts. You see them plenty, but you know already that this isn't what you want to take home to your parents. You hear the idiots going on about "I wish I could find a real man" when they don't even fill the most basic requirements of a real woman.
And of-course if you call them up on their epic failures as women, you can trust they'll throw up some feminist-based hissy fit. As if feminism should be a covering of legality for all female f@ck-ups.

I have an aunt here. She goes to work comes back, but still enters the kitchen to prep food for the family, taking pride in all. Good luck to my fellow younguns today looking for wives like that. Them scarce die. Na God go find give us.
Re: Wetin Women Dey Contribute 4 Relationship Sef? by MsPotato(f): 7:52am On Mar 07, 2011
2buff:

Hmmm. For all the women who say they contribute food and cleaning, These would be typical naija things, and they would be nice. But I tell you, in the part of the world where I am, you'd be hard-pressed to find a woman who can even do these 2 things. All most know how to do here is to put on 10 layers of makeup and wear the tightest dress, but put them in a house and they can't do JACK.

It's why it's really hard for a man seeking a wife in these parts. You see them plenty, but you know already that this isn't what you want to take home to your parents. You hear the idiots going on about "I wish I could find a real man" when they're don't even fill the most basic requirements of a real woman.
And of-course if you call them up on their epic failures as women, you can trust they'll throw up some feminist-type hissy fit. As if feminism should be a covering of legality for all female f@ck-ups.

I have an aunt here. She goes to work comes back, but still enters the kitchen to prep food for the family, taking pride in all. Good luck to my fellow younguns today looking for wives like that. Them scarce die. Na God go find give us.

Where I come from, its a humiliating thing if a girl in my family doesnt know how to cook and clean and multi task for the home. If we females dont, no one else will!
Re: Wetin Women Dey Contribute 4 Relationship Sef? by Nobody: 7:56am On Mar 07, 2011
^^ Thank you. Try explaining that to the characters I meet here on a daily basis cheesy
aka lazy liberated women
Re: Wetin Women Dey Contribute 4 Relationship Sef? by xxTosinvillexx: 8:08am On Mar 07, 2011
2buff
You're right, bruh! sometimes i think you'll enjoy those typical nigerian ladies as a housewife than those foreigners lets forget that they're too materialize, cos when a housewife can't do chores, cook, clean, take care of children etc but only what they do is to make up all day. A lady like that aint for housewife cos she's always make you remember home [Nigeria] when you have ladies that are trained to do this.

Well every nigerian men known the reason why he get married to their Africans, AA, whites, natives, asians, latinos etc cos men are all different when it comes to family issue tho.
Re: Wetin Women Dey Contribute 4 Relationship Sef? by MsPotato(f): 8:08am On Mar 07, 2011
2buff:

^^ Thank you. Try explaining that to the characters I meet here on a daily basis cheesy
aka lazy liberated women

I cannot even tell my sister in law that, what more of others. sad  cry
Re: Wetin Women Dey Contribute 4 Relationship Sef? by LordReed(m): 8:27am On Mar 07, 2011
sweet Potato kiss

Have I told you you're the best?

You are baby! kiss *hugs*

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

First Quarter Awards WINNERS / Seriously! Does That Make Us Bad Girls? / Are Nigerian Man Possessive?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.