Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,133 members, 7,845,758 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

Wetin Women Dey Contribute 4 Relationship Sef? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wetin Women Dey Contribute 4 Relationship Sef? (12524 Views)

Guys And This Virginity Issue Sef Dey Confuse Person / Who Is This Naija Boy Sef? / Diz Abuja Girls Sef (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wetin Women Dey Contribute 4 Relationship Sef? by harakiri(m): 9:18am On Mar 08, 2011
dowjones:

i am with @ Harakiri on this one. I beleive we both share some characteristics that the "average" man will definitely mis-understand. when i was alot younger i asked myself this question, i asked my DAD this question "what do these girls actually DO for me ?", the same way i ask my self what some of my male friends do for me !, please let no-one badger harakiri because i KNOW where he is coming from and the type of persona he has to speak like this. I KNOW. most of the harakiri's badgerers have answered the thread's question by calling harakiri GAY ! yes, the only thing most women contribute to a relationship is SEX ! (i highlighted relationship so you dont mix it up with marriage), apart from that what else? PLEASE ask yourself this. very few women can actually satisfy a man in other areas (i mean COMPANIONSHIP),  very few! why is it that most men who really love thier ladies still prefer hanging out with the boys more ! how many women can make you laugh the way your boys make you laugh, how many women can have your back when you need support (i dont mean nollywood situations). what is that thing your lady gives (apart from sex) someone else (man and woman) cant give you? we men actually pay for the sex indirectly (indirect TAX) so whats the big deal ?
An alpha breed of wonder women exist who are humorous , sincere and loyal and i beleive Harakiri knows this. anytime i meet women like this they give me hope that all is not lost. cos there was a time i planned to "tuface" my life and keep the marriage thing aside to avoid the lady drama but i realized that its not that bad. we just have to shine our eyes thats all  cool

Thanks man. Did you notice how the "harakiri haterz" turned on my personality instead of my opinions. When i play the same game they started with them, they act all chicken and try to create an impression that i am imposing my opinions on others. It's people like them that make me deduce that majority of people on this forum are straight up DUMB to the very core. The first among them fired a shot calling me gay (in spite of all my contributions on relationships and marriages which the dumb a$$ knows by the way). And then it started tumbling down from there.
Re: Wetin Women Dey Contribute 4 Relationship Sef? by Nobody: 9:19am On Mar 08, 2011
dowjones:

i am with @ Harakiri on this one. I beleive we both share some characteristics that the "average" man will definitely mis-understand. when i was alot younger i asked myself this question, i asked my DAD this question "what do these girls actually DO for me ?", the same way i ask my self what some of my male friends do for me !, please let no-one badger harakiri because i KNOW where he is coming from and the type of persona he has to speak like this. I KNOW. most of the harakiri's badgerers have answered the thread's question by calling harakiri GAY ! yes, the only thing most women contribute to a relationship is SEX ! (i highlighted relationship so you dont mix it up with marriage), apart from that what else? PLEASE ask yourself this. very few women can actually satisfy a man in other areas (i mean COMPANIONSHIP),  very few! why is it that most men who really love thier ladies still prefer hanging out with the boys more! how many women can make you laugh the way your boys make you laugh, how many women can have your back when you need support (i dont mean nollywood situations). what is that thing your lady gives (apart from sex) someone else (man and woman) cant give you? we men actually pay for the sex indirectly (indirect TAX) so whats the big deal ?
An alpha breed of wonder women exist who are humorous , sincere and loyal and i beleive Harakiri knows this. anytime i meet women like this they give me hope that all is not lost. cos there was a time i planned to "tuface" my life and keep the marriage thing aside to avoid the lady drama but i realized that its not that bad. we just have to shine our eyes thats all  cool

The Dow Jones Industrial Average Index has averaged the whole situation correctly!

An overwhelming majority of women really have no depth in terms of providing useful 'companionship' because, amongst other shortcomings, the scope of conversation they can sustain or find interesting is criminally limited. I can hang out with my boys for hours and hours with conversation rambling effortlessly from premieship football to the Middle East/North African uprisings; from the fabulous wealth of Andy Uba, Mike Adenuga, and T.Y Danjuma to the PDP primaries and the nitty gritty of the Northern consensus candidate hogwash; from the embarrassing Amala politics of Alao-Akala to the outlandish presence of Sarah Palin and her 'lipstick' politics; from reaffirming the street codes to philosophizing about destiny and its precedence over hardwork/talent in determining one's success and station in life. And on and on it goes. . .rambling away over cold beer and delicious Catfish peppersoup. . .and boy it is interesting all the way! But with women, the onus is often on you as a man to 'bring yourself down to her level' by discussing only the severely limited mushy nonsense that interests them. If you talk too much about other 'uninteresting' matters like foreign affairs, politics, money-making (not money-spending), they'll first play along. . .but in no time they'll tell their friends how  'boring' you are, and use that as one of many excuses to hop on the manliness of one 'male-bimbo' that is a nollywood junkie like themselves.

All in all, they can't contribute money (only 00000.1% do, and even those ones would later use the coins they contributed to blackmail you), they don't contribute connections (to help you get a contract or make money, get a job or whatever), they don't contribute interesting conversation (they only expect you to make them laugh, on top of everything else you do for them), they don't contribute loyalty and peace of mind (cos they're always on the edge, another man would quickly possess her if he comes on with superior pretence, money or hype), they don't contribute ideas to make you learn and grow (wetin dem sabi apart from Jim Iyke and Ini Edo?). It's an all round emptiness which, considering that most men still fall for their gimmicks, is the greatest mystery of all time.
Re: Wetin Women Dey Contribute 4 Relationship Sef? by Shinatu: 9:22am On Mar 08, 2011
dowjones:

i am with @ Harakiri on this one. I beleive we both share some characteristics that the "average" man will definitely mis-understand. when i was alot younger i asked myself this question, i asked my DAD this question "what do these girls actually DO for me ?", the same way i ask my self what some of my male friends do for me !, please let no-one badger harakiri because i KNOW where he is coming from and the type of persona he has to speak like this. I KNOW. most of the harakiri's badgerers have answered the thread's question by calling harakiri GAY ! yes, the only thing most women contribute to a relationship is SEX ! (i highlighted relationship so you dont mix it up with marriage), apart from that what else? PLEASE ask yourself this. very few women can actually satisfy a man in other areas (i mean COMPANIONSHIP),  very few! why is it that most men who really love thier ladies still prefer hanging out with the boys more ! how many women can make you laugh the way your boys make you laugh, how many women can have your back when you need support (i dont mean nollywood situations). what is that thing your lady gives (apart from sex) someone else (man and woman) cant give you? we men actually pay for the sex indirectly (indirect TAX) so whats the big deal ?

@dowjones

Ironically, many women are asking themselves the same questions these days about men, if not for societal and religious expectations, many women would choose to simply visit the sperm bank!
Re: Wetin Women Dey Contribute 4 Relationship Sef? by harakiri(m): 9:30am On Mar 08, 2011
Shinatu:

@dowjones

Ironically, many women are asking themselves the same questions these days about men, if not for societal and religious expectations, many women would choose to simply visit the sperm bank!

. . .and yet even the most powerful and influential feminists in the world who preach "down with men, you can do it on your own" to dumb a$$ bimbos still keep at least one boyfriend close by e.g Oprah Winfrey. Why doesn't she practice what she preaches? Why doesn't she spend the rest of her life using a vibrator? Even a woman who reads that your comment twice would look at you as if you're a green apple that suddenly grew horns. . .hence the term "green horn". . .lol
Re: Wetin Women Dey Contribute 4 Relationship Sef? by Tosinville(m): 9:35am On Mar 08, 2011
I won't be amazed if some of you got your hands paralyzed at the age of 35yrs with the way u stressed up this hands with your typin most especially harakiri.
Re: Wetin Women Dey Contribute 4 Relationship Sef? by harakiri(m): 9:45am On Mar 08, 2011
Tosinville:

I won't be amazed if some of you got your hands paralyzed at the age of 35yrs with the way u stressed up this hands with your typin most especially harakiri.

I'm clueless on where to place you. You aren't contributing to the topic of discussion rather you are dropping side line comments for other posters who ACTUALLY made an effort to type something that would be beneficial to a whole lot of readers out there. Is this the typical. . . (make i leave am 4 hia, dis na early morning)
Re: Wetin Women Dey Contribute 4 Relationship Sef? by Goldieluks: 9:46am On Mar 08, 2011
this is the most dumbest question, , ever @OP.
Re: Wetin Women Dey Contribute 4 Relationship Sef? by dowjones(m): 9:49am On Mar 08, 2011
@pro01 , you summed it up ! i tried not to make my reply too long !! as i said before, most women are quite shallow. A man as intelligent, worldly and educated usually comes down intellectually to get that "companionship" ! i will not ramble. what will be will be . peace !

harakiri:

I'm clueless on where to place you. You aren't contributing to the topic of discussion rather you are dropping side line comments for other posters who ACTUALLY made an effort to type something that would be beneficial to a whole lot of readers out there. Is this the typical. . . (make i leave am 4 hia, dis na early morning)

@tosinville  you sound like a girl whats with the shallow side remarks ! (that was rhetoric, dont even reply i wont have your time)
Re: Wetin Women Dey Contribute 4 Relationship Sef? by Coretalk(m): 10:13am On Mar 08, 2011
what a question grin grin, ,it's good this question is asked online. OP would be laughed at, even slapped
Re: Wetin Women Dey Contribute 4 Relationship Sef? by Tosinville(m): 10:31am On Mar 08, 2011
Dowjones
its better not to reply and keep silent for d rest of your life, i wonder why ppl like that harakiri will be stressing themselves over silly threads like this just because their girlfriends can't contribute anything into their relationship rather than to milk them just because they sounds so absurd also.
Re: Wetin Women Dey Contribute 4 Relationship Sef? by harakiri(m): 10:34am On Mar 08, 2011
Tosinville:

Dowjones
its better not to reply and keep silent for d rest of your life, i wonder why ppl like that harakiri will be stressing themselves over silly threads like this just because their girlfriends can't contribute anything into their relationship rather than to milk them just because they sounds so absurd also.

What makes the thread silly? Coz it was written in pidgin or because your under developed brain still visualizes the world as a fun park?

***so many kids on this forum. . .gosh****
Re: Wetin Women Dey Contribute 4 Relationship Sef? by Tosinville(m): 10:48am On Mar 08, 2011
Harakiri or whatever your gross name is, its obvious your a frustrated kid and girls knows how to deal with plebs like you no matter how hard you try to outsmart them.

Like i said, the thread sounds so absurd, if you own girlfriend don't contribute anything into your own relationship that doesn't mean every girls are alike, not for you to just come down here speaking out of frustration. Mugu Fc lol
Re: Wetin Women Dey Contribute 4 Relationship Sef? by sandraa(f): 11:01am On Mar 08, 2011
Tosinville:

^Sandraa, ow far, sweet lady?

i dey jo!, howz u?

dis thread is boring with typical long typing like textbook here!~!!

abeg i hate to read some peoples sory ass dumb life story or their dumb skull on wat dey think dey can dish out to pple to learn!, ~~ geezzz guys get some life or rather give urselves brain!!!!
Re: Wetin Women Dey Contribute 4 Relationship Sef? by harakiri(m): 11:03am On Mar 08, 2011
Tosinville:

Harakiri or whatever your gross name is, its obvious your a frustrated kid and girls knows how to deal with plebs like you no matter how hard you try to outsmart them.

Like i said, the thread sounds so absurd, if you own girlfriend don't contribute anything into your own relationship that doesn't mean every girls are alike, not for you to just come down here speaking out of frustration. Mugu Fc lol

Last time i looked and dressed like you was ages ago. Last time i talked like you is so long i can't remember. Thinking about how naive i was back then gives me the shivers. You know with problem with kids like you? You come on here trying to be friends with everybody (mostly the ladies) and coz of that, you don't have the balls to air a positive opinion on any topic coz it might ruin your chances of getting laid! Yeah, that's what your problem is. . .no cojones!

The question is simple : What do women contribute to relationships?

What is so complex about that? If you're in a relationship or relationships, then air your opinion on the value your woman adds to you life. No one will harass you on your opinion coz everyone is entitled to theirs. Problem with reetardds like yourself is when you feel inadequate all because someone else's opinion is way beyond how your little myopic mind comprehends things, you get all insecure and start calling the person names. If you feel my opinion is wrong, then prove to me on what makes it wrong. I learn everyday coz schooling doesn't end with a university and masters degree.

But again, you ain't here to learn anything are you?

Loser!
Re: Wetin Women Dey Contribute 4 Relationship Sef? by sandraa(f): 11:08am On Mar 08, 2011
My cuteness interfares with my message!!!, story of my life!

hey u , u knw urself,,,,,~~~pls for d love of God pls give urself brain!
Re: Wetin Women Dey Contribute 4 Relationship Sef? by Tosinville(m): 11:08am On Mar 08, 2011
Sandraa
i'm wonderful thanks alot.

I'm wondering who introduce this site for some frustrated goats like harakiri to open threads like this to make every good ladies to feel inferior about themselves maybe they have done anything yet in their relationship lol
Re: Wetin Women Dey Contribute 4 Relationship Sef? by agabaI23(m): 11:11am On Mar 08, 2011
Tosinville:

Sandraa
i'm wonderful thanks alot.

I'm wondering who introduce this site for some frustrated goats like harakiri to open threads like this to make every good ladies to feel inferior about themselves maybe they have done anything yet in their relationship lol
Sometimes people's experience make them who they are. So do not be in a haste to call names.
Harakiri was bitten by a 'viper'
Re: Wetin Women Dey Contribute 4 Relationship Sef? by harakiri(m): 11:12am On Mar 08, 2011
sandraa:

My cuteness interfares with my message!!!, story of my life!

hey u , u knw urself,,,,,~~~pls for d love of God pls give urself brain!

***[s]these under aged teens sef dey tire person. . .wetin i wan follow dis one talk wey im go understand?And im dey talk about brain like say e no wetin e be[/s]***
Re: Wetin Women Dey Contribute 4 Relationship Sef? by Osasto(m): 11:15am On Mar 08, 2011
Women only contribute DISTURBANCE to a relationship, nothing tangible in their offing, the relationship btw a man and a woman is strictly COMMENSALIC, the woman gains all she has to gain, and d man; nothing!!!!! lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Wetin Women Dey Contribute 4 Relationship Sef? by Tosinville(m): 11:16am On Mar 08, 2011
Harakiri

You sounds like a time waster out of frustration and i'm not here to please any lady only if you can check some of MOBO444 threads to see my comment on ladies.

2. Can you do me a favour by askin you sister, aunt even your mum that ~What do they contribute to their past relationship~ after that don't forget to back here to give me a feedback

JACKASS.
Re: Wetin Women Dey Contribute 4 Relationship Sef? by carnal: 11:21am On Mar 08, 2011
1. Pray & fast for the idiotic boyfrd dat does not deserve it
2. Quarrel with her frds and try to defend the Olodo boyfrd.
3. Wrongs us chics a million times and we still 4give them.
4. Calls him plenty times and he sees it as disturbance.
5. Cook.
6. Wash.
7. Carry their wahala for head.
8. Clean his clutter apartment.
9. Organise their life.
10. Nice to their wicked/bitchy mother that doesnt like us.
11. They cheat on us and we 4give them.
12. Their silly mistress/girlfrd call us names and all that.
13. We forfeit our fathers name and bear their local name.
14. We always give them something to argue about (to increase their olodo IQ)
15. We help them remember thing they 4get even their own birthdays, and even their wicked mothers birthday!
16. Satisfy their unending desire for sex, pretend to enjoy it even when they are like a bag of garri on us!
17. Get pregnant for them and be sick cos we r carrying their child, nd get fat in the proces!
18. Take care of the child and still take care of them with our backs, legs, body paining us!
19. Entertain their excessive and call it being submissive.

dis na real LMAOF
Re: Wetin Women Dey Contribute 4 Relationship Sef? by Tosinville(m): 11:21am On Mar 08, 2011
Agabal23

Hahahahahaha! i don't know you even observe that too, ~harakiri has being bitten by a viper~ lol

Sincerely, i know thats why the lunatic named harakiri is speaking out of frustration and instead of them to relax and learn their lesson they will keep nagging again to shows how preparatory school kids behaves lol
Re: Wetin Women Dey Contribute 4 Relationship Sef? by yusuf2(m): 11:24am On Mar 08, 2011
Seriously, I've read true, and i dont c any one bringing up any close to equal point to counter Harakiri, pro1 & dow jone's opinions, that's just disturbing. i mean where are the ladies to defend them selves, nice try sandraa, but thats not just good enuf.
Re: Wetin Women Dey Contribute 4 Relationship Sef? by LordReed(m): 11:25am On Mar 08, 2011
@harakiri
OMG! Look who is talking about cojones??!! You who would never open his mouth to tell a real life lady you want to lay all this bluster you express here, you are talking about balls? LoL

So ranting and raving online now translates to cojones. LoL how deluded can you get?

Lying and deceiving your way into ladies pants is not cojones my friend.

O I know your classic response 'its the game'. Yet you'll come and tell us life is no fun park meanwhile you are the biggest gaffes of all.

Try consistency for a change.
Re: Wetin Women Dey Contribute 4 Relationship Sef? by harakiri(m): 11:25am On Mar 08, 2011
agabaI23:

Sometimes people's experience make them who they are. So do not be in a haste to call names.
Harakiri was bitten by a 'viper'

If i say i'm disappointed by this comment of yours, it would be an understatement. Why is it always like this with most people? Someone comes along and gives his opinion (which differs from what the bandwagon goes by) and he's labelled something he's not. Someone comes along and spits some hard cold truths (which deep down they know is true but refuse to accept) and they conclude that he's been "hurt", "broken hearted", "bitten" and "battered" emotionally. Why are people so shallow minded?

Please read through my earlier comments on this thread. I gave my opinion stating in clear terms that i don't see anything women bring to relationships that cannot be gotten WITHOUT the relationship. This doesn't mean i hate women or have been hurt so much by women that i'm mad at the world. . .NO! Far from it. What i said is what almost every person here (including the women themselves) knows deep down in their hearts but refuse to believe. Everybody wants their life to be a fairy tale which isn't such a bad thing coz ignorance is bliss and everyone wants bliss which equates to happiness right? Everybody wants their relationship to be like the happy ending movies and romantic novels forgetting that those same actors/actresses have train wreck disasters called relationships/marriages. People just hate to face the truth. The person who said "Truth is bitter" knew what he was talking about.

Once again, instead of attacking my personality, why not air your own opinion as to what women bring into your life. A lot of people here have taken cheap shots at me and when i get into the playing field with them and address them in the language they understand, they start acting like victims. . .Bloody hypocrites! ! !

Be adults for once in your over-grown-second-childhood lives. State your opinions and leave out the cheap shot comments.
Re: Wetin Women Dey Contribute 4 Relationship Sef? by harakiri(m): 11:30am On Mar 08, 2011
yusuf_@:

Seriously, I've read true, and i dont c any one bringing up any close to equal point to counter Harakiri, pro1 & dow jone's opinions, that's just disturbing. i mean where are the ladies to defend them selves, nice try sandraa, but thats not just good enuf.

Thank you jare. Abeg helep me tell them. Did you notice how the likes of lord reed,tosinville, and a whole lot of low lives (who can't make any contribution on a topic that centers on women because they are desperate to sleep with frustrated nairaland chicks) are more focused on attacking my personality instead of contributing positively to the topic of discussion? Everything they have jabbered about is totally off topic.
Re: Wetin Women Dey Contribute 4 Relationship Sef? by Tosinville(m): 11:32am On Mar 08, 2011
Harakiri
Man, i can see you love typing alot for ppl to believe your point are right but they still look so senseless to by generalizing every ladies together just because you have being hurt my wolves.

2. Pls don't skip my question again by going to your Aunt, Sister even Mum to ask them ~what have they contribute in their past relationship~ after that then come over here to give me some feedback, mumu secondary school boy.
Re: Wetin Women Dey Contribute 4 Relationship Sef? by harakiri(m): 11:39am On Mar 08, 2011
Tosinville:

Harakiri
Man, i can see you love typing alot for ppl to believe your point are right but they still look so senseless to by generalizing every ladies together just because you have being hurt my wolves.

2. Pls don't skip my question again by going to your Aunt, Sister even Mum to ask them ~what have they contribute in their past relationship~ after that then come over here to give me some feedback, mumu secondary school boy.

Listen Kiddo,

Study the number of people who approve what I've said so far versus dumb skulls like yourself and see the difference. It's a no brainer! It's just you, my son Lord Reed and a handful of bimbos (who are NEVER getting into bed with losers like you by the way) that are in limbo.
Re: Wetin Women Dey Contribute 4 Relationship Sef? by sandraa(f): 11:40am On Mar 08, 2011
again my cuteness interfares with my message to some pple, story of my life sad

carnal:

dis na real LMAOF

funny right? grin

instead of harariki to laugh abt dat funny post he is busy making dis place boring as hell!
Re: Wetin Women Dey Contribute 4 Relationship Sef? by harakiri(m): 11:46am On Mar 08, 2011
sandraa:

again my cuteness interfares with my message to some pple, story of my life sad

funny right? grin

instead of harariki to laugh abt dat funny post he is busy making dis place boring as hell!

It will be boring to you because you are not genetically built to think rationally. It's not in your make up to be reasonable and i'm cool with that. If you want entertainment, go to the jokes section and laugh your a$$ off. This is a romance section and not "nite of a thousand laughs".

@My people

You see what i'm talking about? They cannot make an inkling of an effort make a positive contribution.
Re: Wetin Women Dey Contribute 4 Relationship Sef? by Tosinville(m): 11:47am On Mar 08, 2011
Harakiri
Why skippin my question to beef back when i ask lil boy like you to go to aunt, sister even your mum and ask them that WHAT HAVE THEY CONTRIBUTE INTO THEIR PAST RELATIONSHIP? then come back immediately to give me some feedback.

NOTE: pls don't skip this question one more o!, frustrated goat like you hahahaha i laugh.
Re: Wetin Women Dey Contribute 4 Relationship Sef? by agabaI23(m): 11:48am On Mar 08, 2011
@harakiri how far I no come know wetin happen at last naa grin gist me

@topic
It all depends on what type relationship you are into.

Look at this scenario

You had a hectic day at work and you cannot tell your boys what happened. You needed a lady to listen and your mother is out of it because you are no longer the cry baby.

Your girlfriend will be the next option. Good ones will lift you from the depression.
They contribute much if they are genuine.

The materialistic ones are the ones who contribute only sex. Even in the seks sef they enjoy it more. They tell you do me here, do me there ehen . . . grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

First Quarter Awards WINNERS / Seriously! Does That Make Us Bad Girls? / Are Nigerian Man Possessive?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.