Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,119 members, 7,845,723 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 11:22 PM

Wetin Women Dey Contribute 4 Relationship Sef? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wetin Women Dey Contribute 4 Relationship Sef? (12523 Views)

Guys And This Virginity Issue Sef Dey Confuse Person / Who Is This Naija Boy Sef? / Diz Abuja Girls Sef (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wetin Women Dey Contribute 4 Relationship Sef? by Goldieluks: 11:50am On Mar 08, 2011
Harakiri,one good advise from me. cool
Go use your writing talent on writing a book,get some cash out of it,don't waste it here on NL,even if you feel,your making some sense. undecided undecided
Re: Wetin Women Dey Contribute 4 Relationship Sef? by Tosinville(m): 11:56am On Mar 08, 2011
Agabal23

Thanks alot brother, help me tell that harakiri o! that he still reason like a kid, his mate are in the school today and i dont know why did he failed to go today. How can someone generalizing every women together just because those ones u met aint worth it is that the reason why that kid should blasphem every ladies so thats d reason why i said this thread is silly without differentiating.
Re: Wetin Women Dey Contribute 4 Relationship Sef? by harakiri(m): 11:58am On Mar 08, 2011
Goldieluks:

Harakiri,one good advise from me. cool
Go use your writing talent on writing a book,get some cash out of it,don't waste it here on NL,even if you feel,your making some sense. undecided undecided

Actually, you should take your own "advice" and write an e-book which jokes you "think" are funny.
Re: Wetin Women Dey Contribute 4 Relationship Sef? by LordReed(m): 12:02pm On Mar 08, 2011
@harakiri
Its amazing how when called out on stuff you have no answer for you just go silent. What am I saying sef? Its bloody expected.
Re: Wetin Women Dey Contribute 4 Relationship Sef? by Goldieluks: 12:05pm On Mar 08, 2011
harakiri:

Actually, you should take your own "advice" and write an e-book which jokes you "think" are funny.

no thanks. by the way what is funny?? was only giving you a sincere advise.
Re: Wetin Women Dey Contribute 4 Relationship Sef? by harakiri(m): 12:05pm On Mar 08, 2011
Tosinville:

Agabal23

Thanks alot brother, help me tell that harakiri o! that he still reason like a kid, his mate are in the school today and i dont know why did he failed to go today. How can someone generalizing every women together just because those ones u met aint worth it is that the reason why that kid should blasphem every ladies so thats d reason why i said this thread is silly without differentiating.

Listen kiddo,

You're 26 years old right? So i presume you are either in university, about finishing or finished. During the first year in university you are taught philosophy and logic (or something similar to that). That course was "supposed" to educate you on how to think and act rationally. It was "meant" to teach you how analyse issues before arriving at conclusions. Where on earth did i generalize women? Did i call them names? If you feel i am saying something wrong, please FOCUS on pointing that outand state obvious concrete reasons why your view differs instead of beating about the bush. Gosh, is showing off your "swag" the only thing you learnt in school?

Good grief! ! !

***[s]These kids are a complete waste of hard earned tuition money[/s]***
Re: Wetin Women Dey Contribute 4 Relationship Sef? by MeGaStReEt: 12:06pm On Mar 08, 2011
Wetin Women Dey Contribute 4 Relationship?

Straight and simple question. I see no reason why they cant answer this question
Re: Wetin Women Dey Contribute 4 Relationship Sef? by harakiri(m): 12:10pm On Mar 08, 2011
MeGaStReEt:

Wetin Women Dey Contribute 4 Relationship?

Straight and simple question. I see no reason why they cant answer this question

Thank you very much jare. Please help me tell them.It's a shame that all these pathetic reetardds who are jabbering pointlessly on this thread cannot ask themselves why the multitude of women who have obviously read through this thread can't answer for themselves. Instead, they want to change it to a belated vals day discussion and laugh over unrelated topics. Some guys are a total disgrace to manhood worldwide.
Re: Wetin Women Dey Contribute 4 Relationship Sef? by Tosinville(m): 12:12pm On Mar 08, 2011
Harakiri
Hey why stalking me when you have already found out that i'm a guy, must u view my profile? don't let ladies frustration turn u to a Gay al of a sudden pls.

Hit my msn up and write me that dis is harakiri, i promise i'll get you a girl that will make you happy so don't be shy, pal.
Re: Wetin Women Dey Contribute 4 Relationship Sef? by Tosinville(m): 12:15pm On Mar 08, 2011
1 more thing: pls don't be ugly even though u don't hv a cash and i'll definately hook u up.
Re: Wetin Women Dey Contribute 4 Relationship Sef? by LordReed(m): 12:16pm On Mar 08, 2011
@Goldieluks
You didn't stroke the ego properly. You have to verbally kowtow to um big chief harakiri.

@harakiri
I really need this your dictionary o

generalisation now means giving a sweeping insult. lol

Yet he wants lecture someone on logic. WTF?!
Re: Wetin Women Dey Contribute 4 Relationship Sef? by Goldieluks: 12:17pm On Mar 08, 2011
Lord_Reed:

@Goldieluks
You didn't stroke the ego properly. You have to verbally kowtow to um big chief harakiri.

what are you on about? undecided
Re: Wetin Women Dey Contribute 4 Relationship Sef? by hardbody: 12:19pm On Mar 08, 2011
Emmmm, Harakiri, i have patiently read through this particular thread(i guess the first i have ever managed to finish or at least get to the last comment as at the time of sending in a reply) and i want to WARN you to please stop arguing with some of these people. You made a whole world of posititive impression on me because of your clarity and logical chronology of your ideas and points. I have also read through Lord Reeds arguments and counter arguments, and i must aslo say that he has also made some impression on me. Much as i do not want to join issues on a topic which as far as i can decipher from your posts, have been thoroughly and comprehensively dealt with (with you and Reed coming from seemingly opposite vistas), i tend to lean more on your reasonings which, i must confess relate more to everyday life experience.

You need not join issues with people who clearly are not even able to articulate the real purport of the topic and the issues arising therefrom and being deliberated upon, that would make a total nonesense of the beautiful points you had made much earlier on this thread. having said that, I align myself with the thought that whatever it is women claim to bring into a relationship could be otherwise 'obtained' or 'procured' from outside of relationship. That is the fact of life. Even companionship could be 'paid' for especially if one is willing to accept same no matter how 'pretencious' or 'hypocritical'. I guess women simply add some value in relationship that has graduated into marriage because of the children that had come out of the relationship.
I am yet to come to a conclusion that plunging into that 'graduated relationship' for the sake of what the woman has to offer is worth all the trouble. I may be wrong though, but i am yet to learn
Re: Wetin Women Dey Contribute 4 Relationship Sef? by harakiri(m): 12:22pm On Mar 08, 2011
Lord_Reed:

@harakiri
Its amazing how when called out on stuff you have no answer for you just go silent. What am I saying sef? Its bloody expected.

You know, you keep cheapening yourself the more with each comment. What was i called out for? To ask my female relatives what they've contributed to their relationships? Good heavens! ! ! People can be so cheap and reetardded. I've noticed this trend. . .whenever there is a sensitive discussion concerning women, next thing dummies like you self come up with is "how about your mother?" or "your sisters nko" and in this regard, i will proudly let you know that i'm not a low life hypocrite like yourself and the female relatives in my family are no different from most women out there in world. . .YES! ! ! They are all the same and whoever is with them or married to them can get the "enjoy" the same things from them without the hassle of commitment and YES. . .this include my sisters,my aunts and of course my late mother (May her soul rest in peace).

You see, i understand how myopic and shallow minded people like you are. You think i'll be protective of my own while calling out the crap in others. Hell NO! You think i'll freeze up when it comes to personal issues. You think you might have something to attack me with if i pick up the bait. If you believe that, then you are so dumb, you should have a clothing label called "DUMMIES 'R US".
Re: Wetin Women Dey Contribute 4 Relationship Sef? by LordReed(m): 12:24pm On Mar 08, 2011
@Goldieluk
He didn't receive your advise in good faith because your sentence structure to him was standoffish. He usually accepts people who start with 'I agree with you'.
Re: Wetin Women Dey Contribute 4 Relationship Sef? by Goldieluks: 12:26pm On Mar 08, 2011
Lord_Reed:

@Goldieluk
He didn't receive your advise in good faith because your sentence structure to him was standoffish. He usually accepts people who start with 'I agree with you'.

hahahahaha,who wouldn't want that. ''i agree with you'' grin
Re: Wetin Women Dey Contribute 4 Relationship Sef? by hardbody: 12:27pm On Mar 08, 2011
Tosinville,

I tend to think that this topic, the thought process needed to make an impact and indeed the calibre of inputs being made and particularly those making those contributions slightly rank above what you can effectively handle. I do suggest that you drop off for now and when it is possible to better articulate and comprehend the issues being deliberated upon, you may then come back.

my guess is that at the rate you are going, you may make that meaningful contribution in some 6 years from today. You may now leave!!!!
Re: Wetin Women Dey Contribute 4 Relationship Sef? by harakiri(m): 12:28pm On Mar 08, 2011
hardbody:

Emmmm, Harakiri, i have patiently read through this particular thread(i guess the first i have ever managed to finish or at least get to the last comment as at the time of sending in a reply) and i want to WARN you to please stop arguing with some of these people. You made a whole world of posititive impression on me because of your clarity and logical chronology of your ideas and points. I have also read through Lord Reeds arguments and counter arguments, and i must aslo say that he has also made some impression on me. Much as i do not want to join issues on a topic which as far as i can decipher from your posts, have been thoroughly and comprehensively dealt with (with you and Reed coming from seemingly opposite vistas), i tend to lean more on your reasonings which, i must confess relate more to everyday life experience.

You need not join issues with people who clearly are not even able to articulate the real purport of the topic and the issues arising therefrom and being deliberated upon, that would make a total nonesense of the beautiful points you had made much earlier on this thread. having said that, I align myself with the thought that whatever it is women claim to bring into a relationship could be otherwise 'obtained' or 'procured' from outside of relationship. That is the fact of life. Even companionship could be 'paid' for especially if one is willing to accept same no matter how 'pretencious' or 'hypocritical'. I guess women simply add some value in relationship that has graduated into marriage because of the children that had come out of the relationship.
I am yet to come to a conclusion that plunging into that 'graduated relationship' for the sake of what the woman has to offer is worth all the trouble. I may be wrong though, but i am yet to learn

Points taken.

Cheers man grin grin cool
Re: Wetin Women Dey Contribute 4 Relationship Sef? by harakiri(m): 12:31pm On Mar 08, 2011
hardbody:

Tosinville,

I tend to think that this topic, the thought process needed to make an impact and indeed the calibre of inputs being made and particularly those making those contributions slightly rank above what you can effectively handle. I do suggest that you drop off for now and when it is possible to better articulate and comprehend the issues being deliberated upon, you may then come back.

my guess is that at the rate you are going, you may make that meaningful contribution in some 6 years from today. You may now leave!!!!

***[s]It's always refreshing to have fellow grown up adults in the house[/s]****
Re: Wetin Women Dey Contribute 4 Relationship Sef? by LordReed(m): 12:37pm On Mar 08, 2011
@harakiri
Stop frothing in the mouth like a rabid dog and answer the question asked.

Who asked about your female relatives? Even if I did do you have the guts to express all these rants to them in person?

Which leads to my original question(s). Do you have the cojones to tell the lady you want to lay all these blusterings you mouth of here before you've reached base?

Your online rants and raves are typical self delusion if you go out there to lie and deceive ladies just to get in their pants when you can't tell them these things.

Again and again you've used questionable definitions which when challenged on you conveniently ignore.
Re: Wetin Women Dey Contribute 4 Relationship Sef? by harakiri(m): 12:46pm On Mar 08, 2011
Lord_Reed:

@harakiri
Stop frothing in the mouth like a rabid dog and answer the question asked.

Who asked about your female relatives? Even if I did do you have the guts to express all these rants to them in person?

Which leads to my original question(s). Do you have the cojones to tell the lady you want to lay all these blusterings you mouth of here before you've reached base?

Your online rants and raves are typical self delusion if you go out there to lie and deceive ladies just to get in their pants when you can't tell them these things.

Again and again you've used questionable definitions which when challenged on you conveniently ignore.

The problem with you is that you know how to read and write but you have problems assimilating what you read. Please, i beg you LORD REED to go back to my second (or third comment) on this thread and you'll see where i clearly stated answers to your cheap shot questions. Gosh, you are sooooo cheap man! ! !

Good heavens!
Re: Wetin Women Dey Contribute 4 Relationship Sef? by eunicesou(f): 12:54pm On Mar 08, 2011
are u reali in a relationship/
Re: Wetin Women Dey Contribute 4 Relationship Sef? by LordReed(m): 1:19pm On Mar 08, 2011
@harakiri
O sorry my bad. You did speak about it and your answer was 'I can't tell them because I want to get laid'. SMH A deceiver who wants to claim some sort of elevation? lol Kai harakiri na wa for you o!

On to the others how does selfishness translate or rather equate caution, self preservation and the strife for excellence?

When did generalisation equate to sweeping insult?
Re: Wetin Women Dey Contribute 4 Relationship Sef? by sandraa(f): 1:33pm On Mar 08, 2011
Harariki or watever u call urself wat is actually ur problem * am not so sure cos i couldnt read all thru ur boring posts!*

but back to topic pls if in ur wack mind u think Women dnt contribute in a relationship pls y ve one at all?
pls can you sack ur mum and any other female in ur family dat dey dnt contribute anything to ur life and let us be abeg!!
if u r dating a chic and doesnt contribute then dump her sorry ass and move on to who will contribute to ur life!

from all the argument if am wrong which i might be since i didnt read thru, i didnt see the most famous phrase of all tim *BEHIND EVERY SUCCESSFUL MAN IS A WOMAN*
pls i dnt know how u grew up but i know from time till date women ve been will always be d reason most of us are alive today!

so pls shut ur trash and appreciate a woman anywhere u see one!!!!!!
Re: Wetin Women Dey Contribute 4 Relationship Sef? by deeplo(m): 2:26pm On Mar 08, 2011
He be like say woman never hammer some men on this forum before
cos i really dont see why any reasonable man cant read simple
English sentence (lines).

I have learn from experience, ( for the record i am married and also have gfs) women only need
men for what i called showmanship, its not that men can survive without them but honestly,
but in my opinion, how can a man work all his life only for a woman to say all in the name of
marriage will collect all i worked for in divorce settlement. Thunder go fire
that woman and all of them who think like that.

Seriously there is noting woman/lady/girl etc dey contribute.
Thumb up harakiri
Re: Wetin Women Dey Contribute 4 Relationship Sef? by deeplo(m): 2:34pm On Mar 08, 2011
sandraa:

Harariki or watever u call urself wat is actually your problem * am not so sure cos i couldnt read all thru your boring posts!*

but back to topic pls if in your wack mind u think Women dnt contribute in a relationship pls y ve one at all?
pls can you sack your mum and any other female in your family dat dey dnt contribute anything to your life and let us be abeg!!
if u r dating a chic and doesnt contribute then dump her sorry backside and move on to who will contribute to your life!

from all the argument if am wrong which i might be since i didnt read thru, i didnt see the most famous phrase of all tim *BEHIND EVERY SUCCESSFUL MAN IS A WOMAN*
pls i dnt know how u grew up but i know from time till date women ve been will always be d reason most of us are alive today!

so pls shut your trash and appreciate a woman anywhere u see one!!!!!!

including those who kill their husband with injected apple?
Re: Wetin Women Dey Contribute 4 Relationship Sef? by LordReed(m): 2:44pm On Mar 08, 2011
@deeplo
As a wise man I expect you cut your losses yet you are still married. Why are you burdening yourself with a liability?

Could it be that this so called liability has some benefits? No? Is your car a liabilty? Is your gsm phone a liability?

Ponder.
Re: Wetin Women Dey Contribute 4 Relationship Sef? by deeplo(m): 2:56pm On Mar 08, 2011
my brother dont get me wrong, we need women just as they need us, but the dependancy
exceed another.
Its 1 out of million would you hear women given men divorce settlement.
I love my wife and i can say it with all sincerity, however, the contribution she put on
the table cannot be compared to mine.
Case 2, look at the gf they know you are married but still want do wine and dine with you
at the end they want to claim they have "belle" for you which laterally means becoming
a second wife and in most case they will not want to accept that from another lady.
If not that they want something why should that happen?
Re: Wetin Women Dey Contribute 4 Relationship Sef? by adconline(m): 2:57pm On Mar 08, 2011
Why did this topic  become about "harakiri"? The question is what do women bring to the table in a relationship? We are not talking about marriage yet.
Re: Wetin Women Dey Contribute 4 Relationship Sef? by roymary: 3:00pm On Mar 08, 2011
deeplo:

He be like say woman never hammer some men on this forum before
cos i really dont see why any reasonable man cant read  simple
English sentence (lines).

I have learn from experience, ( for the record i am married and also have gfs) women only need
men for what i called showmanship, its not that men can survive without them but honestly,
but in my opinion, how can a man work all his life only for a woman to say all in the name of
marriage will collect all i worked for in divorce settlement. Thunder go fire
that woman and all of them who think like that.

Seriously there is noting woman/lady/girl etc dey contribute.
Thumb up harakiri

Deeplo [/b]is what i call [b]Agbaya, a bad example to youths! You wouldn't be alive without a woman in the first instance[b](ultimate value)[/b]. Women have their various flaws but nullifying their indisputable importance is what i don't understand.  

Yes, we bash women daily, i tell them i don't trust them but i know they play vital roles, they keep me alive and sane. Just imagine a world without women; Deeplo, you will be nothing but a caveman eating live caterpillars.

Married men who keeps [b]girlfriends [/b]makes me sick; so unnecessary.
Re: Wetin Women Dey Contribute 4 Relationship Sef? by deeplo(m): 3:08pm On Mar 08, 2011
i really dont know why some ppl cant just express their thought without resulting to abusive
words. Whats is your own with mine? do i owe you any explanation how i spend my life.
Pls and pls respect ursef, bside, either am a disgrace or otherwise it absolutely
none of your biz ok, i av my money to spend to whoever that cares to have some case ok

if you have any meaningful contribution pls do, if not, u know wat to do?

roymary:

Deeplo [/b]is what i call [b]Agbaya, a bad example to youths! You wouldn't be alive without a woman in the first instance[b](ultimate value)[/b]. Women have their various flaws but nullifying their indisputable importance is what i don't understand.  

Yes, we bash women daily, i tell them i don't trust them but i know they play vital roles, they keep me alive and sane. Just imagine a world without women; Deeplo, you will be nothing but a caveman eating live caterpillars.

Married men who keeps [b]girlfriends [/b]makes me sick; so unnecessary.
Re: Wetin Women Dey Contribute 4 Relationship Sef? by roymary: 3:14pm On Mar 08, 2011
deeplo:

i really dont know why some ppl cant just express their thought without resulting to abusive
words. Whats is your own with mine? do i owe you any explanation how i spend my life.
Pls and pls respect ursef, bside, either am a disgrace or otherwise it absolutely
none of your biz ok, i av my money to spend to whoever that cares to have some case ok

if you have any meaningful contribution pls do, if not, u know wat to do?

Typical [b]Agbaya [/b]mentality. You are not even wealthy but you waste the lil resources you have on girlfriends when your family could do greatly with an extra input by you. Act your age, Sir.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Is There Anything Wrong Marrying An Mbaise Girl / First Quarter Awards WINNERS / Seriously! Does That Make Us Bad Girls?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.