Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:44 PM

Patience Jonathan: My Fellow Widows - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patience Jonathan: My Fellow Widows (31900 Views)

Obiano's Wife Gives Bungalow Houses To Widows In Anambra - Photos / Eziachi: Dearest Jonathan & My Fellow Igbo Brothers / Jonathan: My Re-election Will Be Difficult (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patience Jonathan: My Fellow Widows by baslone: 6:13pm On Mar 09, 2011
agabaI23:

There is nothing wrong with that considering the fact that we have different nationalities in the country called Nigeria- Ijaw nation, Igbo nation, the Yoruba nation, Hausa etc. They are different nationalities in the country called Nigeria.

And that's an improvement if she made that statement. Go GEJ!

Is this a joke??
Re: Patience Jonathan: My Fellow Widows by gohome: 7:26pm On Mar 09, 2011
rasputinn:

grin grin grin
Agaba oooo,agaba agaba,you too lie.Oya gimme a link where she yarn like that

But dat woman sha,she can dey fall hand,ahh ahhh

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-620200.0.html
read her tweets man
Re: Patience Jonathan: My Fellow Widows by hillsate: 12:39am On Mar 10, 2011
I use to think Turai's english was something. I always felt pity for her when she's making an adrress. bUT this GEJ's wife has introduced another dimension. Instead of pitying her i faint severally out of laughter. I know i shouldn't laugh at such a highly placed person but my laughter instinct does not obey me in this case.
Re: Patience Jonathan: My Fellow Widows by zeeleso(f): 10:33am On Mar 10, 2011
A new Hit from Her royal Dameness, patience jonathan: "We should have love for our fellow Nigerians irrespective of their NATIONALITY".
Re: Patience Jonathan: My Fellow Widows by tolu001: 1:44pm On Mar 10, 2011

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-620200.0.html
read her tweets

Yawa don gas big time ooo, DamePJonathan on twitter  i cant believe this.

Is this for real You really need to read her tweets
Re: Patience Jonathan: My Fellow Widows by agabaI23(m): 1:50pm On Mar 10, 2011
prolly not real undecided
Does she know what internet is?
Re: Patience Jonathan: My Fellow Widows by shhsub: 11:58am On Mar 11, 2011
shes a disgrace 2 womanhood, umblerra grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Patience Jonathan: My Fellow Widows by Adanora: 1:01pm On Mar 11, 2011
WHO EVER THAT WROTE DIS POST IS A BIG LIAR. GO Bleep UR MOTHER OR FATHER. THERS NO WAY SHE CAN SAY ALL DAT U WROTE
LET OUR FIRST LADY BE PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. SHE IS THE FIRST LADY AND THERES ABSOLUTELY NOTHING U OR ANYOTHER PERSON CAN DO ABT IT tongue grin
Re: Patience Jonathan: My Fellow Widows by tolu001: 3:24pm On Mar 11, 2011
WHO EVER THAT WROTE DIS POST IS A BIG LIAR. [b]GO bleep your MOTHER OR FATHER. [/b]THERS NO WAY SHE CAN SAY ALL DAT U WROTE

What were you smoking when typing the bolded text? It's obvious your parents did a very bad job bringing you up, or they were not just there to give you the necessary morals needed to prevent a child from becoming a societal nuisance that you have become.

I cant help but say with a product like you, your parents are a curse to parenthood.
Re: Patience Jonathan: My Fellow Widows by vocalist(f): 2:53pm On Mar 12, 2011
then let the white man improve on nigerian language so dat the equation will be balance, yeye ppl
Re: Patience Jonathan: My Fellow Widows by Bawss1(m): 5:27pm On Mar 12, 2011
With this reality on ground I am now unsure where I will press my hand. grin
Re: Patience Jonathan: My Fellow Widows by Blazing99: 11:16am On Mar 14, 2011
zeeleso:

A new Hit from Her royal Dameness, patience jonathan: "We should have love for our fellow Nigerians irrespective of their NATIONALITY".

At her age, she doesn't know what Nationality means?? What a shame,
Re: Patience Jonathan: My Fellow Widows by Ultrame(m): 1:49pm On Mar 14, 2011
Adanora:

WHO EVER THAT WROTE DIS POST IS A BIG LIAR. GO bleep your MOTHER OR FATHER. THERS NO WAY SHE CAN SAY ALL DAT U WROTE
LET OUR FIRST LADY BE PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. SHE IS THE FIRST LADY AND THERES ABSOLUTELY NOTHING U OR ANYOTHER PERSON CAN DO ABT IT tongue grin

^^^^
They still MAKE you?

You are so unimaginably re.tarded. Nobody on this thread is disputing the fact that she's the first lady.

What we are saying is that she's a not-so-fluent-in-English first lady and it's causing this nation lots and lots of embarrassment.

Kapish?
Re: Patience Jonathan: My Fellow Widows by 5columnist: 4:25pm On Mar 14, 2011
There is no such thing as bad press,  she has got the highest hit on NAIRALAND in a shortwhile. English is not her language in the first place and if your minds are opened enough you will listen to her content. Truth be told most of the things I read that are credited to Dame is not her damn words! opposition delibrately branded her as a person who do not command good english and everyone is feeding fat on it.
Dame is not that damn bad.
My vote for Jonathan still!! go and hug transformer.

Enough of this colonial shameful mentality. Oyibo speak cockney we wan bend tongue follow them speak yeye english. How many british people speak Quinn's english ? but we go there for a week for holiday and come back bending our stupid tongues to sound posche without knowing we are sounding far more common than an average Nigerian that speaks clear English.
Desperate ungrateful Nigerians who do not appreciate the fact that GEJ looked beyond PDP to give us the Nigeria that we hope to see in future. Perhaps YARADUA would have served you all well and guess all these electroral reforms may not have happened .
I am proud of that woman, well spoken or not, it is obvious she is out there supporting her husband to the end. She rather face your mockery than back down from supporting her man. That is what is called dedication.
Re: Patience Jonathan: My Fellow Widows by recoome(m): 5:37pm On Mar 14, 2011
5columnist:

There is no such thing as bad press,  she has got the highest hit on NAIRALAND in a shortwhile. English is not her language in the first place and if your minds are opened enough you will listen to her content. Truth be told most of the things I read that are credited to Dame is not her damn words! opposition delibrately branded her as a person who do not command good english and everyone is feeding fat on it.

Enough of this colonial shameful mentality. Oyibo speak cockney we wan bend tongue follow them speak yeye english. How many british people speak Quinn's english ? but we go there for a week for holiday and come back bending our silly tongues to sound posche without knowing we are sounding far more common than an average Nigerian that speaks clear English.
Desperate ungrateful Nigerians who do not appreciate the fact that GEJ looked beyond PDP to give us the Nigeria that we hope to see in future. Perhaps YARADUA would have served you all well and guess all these electroral reforms may not have happened .
I am proud of that woman, well spoken or not, it is obvious she is out there supporting her husband to the end. She rather face your mockery than back down from supporting her man. That is what is called dedication.

ABI O !!! At least the women all over the country seem not to care and are following her seriously, BTW i prefer a FL that is poor in english to one that uses our money on plastic surgery.
Re: Patience Jonathan: My Fellow Widows by dayokanu(m): 10:31pm On Sep 14, 2011
Madam don come again oooo

Re: Patience Jonathan: My Fellow Widows by cold(m): 2:43am On Sep 15, 2011
^^ grin grin grin it's all over the web but when did she say it
Re: Patience Jonathan: My Fellow Widows by LoveKing(m): 9:41am On Sep 15, 2011
she go do very well in comedy
Re: Patience Jonathan: My Fellow Widows by Mustay(m): 4:02am On Nov 17, 2011
5columnist:

There is no such thing as bad press, she has got the highest hit on NAIRALAND in a shortwhile. English is not her language in the first place and if your minds are opened enough you will listen to her content. Truth be told most of the things I read that are credited to Dame is not her damn words! opposition delibrately branded her as a person who do not command good english and everyone is feeding fat on it.

Enough of this colonial shameful mentality. Oyibo speak cockney we wan bend tongue follow them speak yeye english. How many british people speak Quinn's english ? but we go there for a week for holiday and come back bending our silly tongues to sound posche without knowing we are sounding far more common than an average Nigerian that speaks clear English.

Hmmmm. Election blues.

With current situations on the country, I guess we can still be dancing post-election makosa hits ehn? niagrans!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

7 Nigerians Who Can Upturn IMF's Depressing GDP Forecast / Onnoghen’s Lawyer Confirms Ex-cjn’s Resignation, Reveals Why He Took Decision / Tinubu Announces N50m Donation For Victims Of Katsina Market Fire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.