Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,739 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:24 PM

Patience Jonathan: My Fellow Widows - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patience Jonathan: My Fellow Widows (31895 Views)

Obiano's Wife Gives Bungalow Houses To Widows In Anambra - Photos / Eziachi: Dearest Jonathan & My Fellow Igbo Brothers / Jonathan: My Re-election Will Be Difficult (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patience Jonathan: My Fellow Widows by PeeDaVinci: 2:10pm On Mar 07, 2011
she no lie now!!!!!!!

DEAD MAN BETTER PASS JONATHAN
Re: Patience Jonathan: My Fellow Widows by Barkono: 2:12pm On Mar 07, 2011
@Vocalist
Any person that thrust him/herself up to politics, whether husband or wife, is an object of public scrutiny.
Re: Patience Jonathan: My Fellow Widows by Cmeo(m): 2:22pm On Mar 07, 2011
My only concern is where the woman got the prefix "Dr" before her name. Can someone please tell me?
Re: Patience Jonathan: My Fellow Widows by agabaI23(m): 2:26pm On Mar 07, 2011
Where is the Dr?
Re: Patience Jonathan: My Fellow Widows by eros(m): 2:34pm On Mar 07, 2011
Well, Dame Patience Jonathan was right to have made that statement because her husband will soon be a goner. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Patience Jonathan: My Fellow Widows by owobokiri(m): 2:34pm On Mar 07, 2011
De Dame may have done nothing wrong here; When you are married to a "walking corpse", I guess it's perfectly right to refer to yourself as a widowwink
Re: Patience Jonathan: My Fellow Widows by Cmeo(m): 2:37pm On Mar 07, 2011
agabaI23:

Where is the Dr?

To be sure if she bears the prefix "Dr", listen to NTA network news. I have heard that prefix tagged to her name time without number
Re: Patience Jonathan: My Fellow Widows by kunlekunle: 2:38pm On Mar 07, 2011
bush junior menthored her
thats why all the gaffes
Re: Patience Jonathan: My Fellow Widows by Nobody: 2:39pm On Mar 07, 2011
see de engrish. kai!!! she is spoken very good engrish.
Re: Patience Jonathan: My Fellow Widows by SSaemoenl(m): 2:43pm On Mar 07, 2011
I don't care about her grammar, What I care is good governance, English is not our language, even at that, the little we can speak but fails to convert it as our official language. However. We are not making use of the pigeon English we converted, but Americans made use of theirs. Come and tell a German, Spanish, Italians to speak the language. They don't care. What matters is what You as a person can offer. Enough of ALL this grammar checker. A graduate in Nigeria is only known by speaking English. However, living outside countries that do not speak English have made me to understand that it just a language to communicate with the nearest person. You the poster, travel to England and speak that your english and see what they will inform you.
Re: Patience Jonathan: My Fellow Widows by turboman(m): 2:45pm On Mar 07, 2011
Just wondering where all these Nigerians & Nlanders (with world class education and command of english) where when these so-called illiterates & lowlifes rose to the top office

Conclusion: if your education cannot get you to where illiterates have conquered, then go back and rethink you strategy
Re: Patience Jonathan: My Fellow Widows by shellicon(m): 2:57pm On Mar 07, 2011
Are u sure she attended secondary schl? Her grammar makes me shade tears wen representing us at the international community.
Re: Patience Jonathan: My Fellow Widows by Ibomade1: 2:58pm On Mar 07, 2011
This woman. I tire ooo grin grin
Re: Patience Jonathan: My Fellow Widows by Pharoh: 3:07pm On Mar 07, 2011
There is no point condemning this woman as English is not her language, the most important thing is the message she is passing out and not the quality of the English.
Re: Patience Jonathan: My Fellow Widows by BabaEleko(m): 3:10pm On Mar 07, 2011
I concur Jonathan is a Ghost! Thats what happens when you av Olorikuku people as leaders. grin grin grin
Re: Patience Jonathan: My Fellow Widows by Nobody: 3:15pm On Mar 07, 2011
Lol, PMSL, this woman na really kpas grin grin grin grin
Re: Patience Jonathan: My Fellow Widows by habumaks(m): 3:18pm On Mar 07, 2011
Pharoh:

There is no point condemning this woman as English is not her language, the most important thing is the message she is passing out and not the quality of the English.

What 'message' is she passing?
Being a honourable fellow widow when her useless husband is still alive?
No wonder the poor husband refused an invitation for a presidential debate.
Like husband, like wife!  cheesy cheesy
Re: Patience Jonathan: My Fellow Widows by kemisuga(f): 3:19pm On Mar 07, 2011
HATERS shocked shocked shocked
Re: Patience Jonathan: My Fellow Widows by zeeleso(f): 3:27pm On Mar 07, 2011
That I have said that from the Presidency come april election, where are you going to press ur hand. Hit should be Umbrerra. dont press your hand in any other place than Umbrerra. --Her Royal Dameness, Patience Jonathan telling the citizens of Nigeria what to vote. [size=5pt]this is actually a forgivable error
[/size]
quote from Ultrame
Very funny stuff. We should pitch the good Dame against Rita Koko Mansion in a grammar 'gun' fight, - cowbow style.
Grabs popcorn sits at the edge of the sofa and wishes Rita a lot of luck (she'll need every bit of it against this formidable foe).
May the best shooter win!  

The One and Only , the highly esteemed Aare of Gbogbo Canada in Benin Republic. .  Becomrichn AKA Musiwa would be the Referee.
Re: Patience Jonathan: My Fellow Widows by Madcow(m): 3:29pm On Mar 07, 2011
What's the big deal? Mind you English is not her first language
Re: Patience Jonathan: My Fellow Widows by honeric01(m): 3:38pm On Mar 07, 2011
Anywhere I stand, Margaret Obi stand there too, if you carry ya women rish dia, protect ya vote; they have expand Enugu airport to make sure you can flew ya goods to south east, atink my husband & him junior broda have do well. mind you, we women have short time to born shidren, man can born shidren till 100yrs so dont let mans to use ya shidren as militancy or as togs or army robbering, ask ya youths to enter house”. - Dame Patience Jonathan, First Lady of the Federal Republic of Nigeria!

cry cry cry cry cry cry

Those with kids should stop their kids from watching the first lady speak anytime she's on the tv, you need to protect your kids from making her their role model, this is not a good thing to learn.

Before you know it, kids wouldn't mind perfecting their English skills in school again, they can always refer to the first lady as being a case study of not needing to speak good English.   what is worth doing is worth doing well, until we start speaking, teaching and writing in our local dialects, ENGLISH REMAINS OUR OFFICIAL LANGUAGE AND THERE'S NO EXCUSE WHATSOEVER FOR A FIRST LADY WHO WOULDN'T STOP EMBARRASSING US AT THE SLIGHTEST OPPORTUNITY.

How did this even happen? how did a PHd holder in ZOOLOGY end up with a market woman? Love must be truly wicked angry angry angry
Re: Patience Jonathan: My Fellow Widows by Nobody: 3:40pm On Mar 07, 2011
Buhari wife should come out and let us hear her speak.Unserious people on nairaland.How many of your Mothers and fathers can correctly make a good sentence in English?Even those with F9  in English are here talking as if Speaking well translate to being a good leader.Buhari their leader himself can not pronounce one word in english with flaws,so u all should spare us this idle gossip
Re: Patience Jonathan: My Fellow Widows by Lagosboy: 3:40pm On Mar 07, 2011
Madcow:

What's the big deal? Mind you English is not her first language
SSaemoenl:

I don't care about her grammar, What I care is good governance, English is not our language, even at that, the little we can speak but fails to convert it as our official language. However. We are not making use of the pigeon English we converted, but Americans made use of theirs. Come and tell a German, Spanish, Italians to speak the language. They don't care. What matters is what You as a person can offer. Enough of ALL this grammar checker. A graduate in Nigeria is only known by speaking English. However, living outside countries that do not speak English have made me to understand that it just a language to communicate with the nearest person. You the poster, travel to England and speak that your english and see what they will inform you.

Go check Nigeria consitiution and check about the official language in Nigeria. The official Lang is English, our constitution is written in english, our language of instruciton in all schools from kindergatten to university is english. Gentlemen there is no excuse for not being able to speak good and proper english. Dame should have spent 3 months to brush up her english communication skills but the psycophants around her would not tell her she is terrible in the language and better off speaking full pidgin english.
Re: Patience Jonathan: My Fellow Widows by kibra4u(m): 3:41pm On Mar 07, 2011
So between Rita Igbenedion and Dame Patience Jonathan who is better than the other. Guys lets take a vote now. grin
Re: Patience Jonathan: My Fellow Widows by Lagosboy: 3:42pm On Mar 07, 2011
Ozin:

Buhari wife should come out and let us hear her speak.Unserious people on nairaland.How many of your Mothers and fathers can correctly make a good sentence in English?Even those with F9  in English are here talking as if Speaking well translate to being a good leader.Buhari their leader himself can not pronounce one word in english with flaws,so u all should spare us this idle gossip

Very true because Buhari is flawless buddie  wink  wink
Re: Patience Jonathan: My Fellow Widows by onyidalu(f): 3:44pm On Mar 07, 2011
SSaemoenl:

if English is not our Language then what is? will she start speaking Hausa, Ibo or Yoruba, oh not to talk of numerous languages in 1 state, for crying out loud, we go to school, study in english n it was made a core course both in sec. sch n tertiary institutions so i dn't see y she shldn't know how to speak English, b'side we all know shes campaigning for the husband(who is dead to her), i dn't see any message she is tryn to pass,

and u said is English is just to communicate with one nearest u, so aren't we close dat she just culdn't communicate, please check thyself
Re: Patience Jonathan: My Fellow Widows by kibra4u(m): 3:44pm On Mar 07, 2011
So between Rita Igbenedion (of Koko mansion) and Dame Patience Jonathan who is better than the other. Guys lets take a vote now.
Re: Patience Jonathan: My Fellow Widows by Pharoh: 3:45pm On Mar 07, 2011
habumaks:

What 'message' is she passing?
Being a honourable fellow widow when her useless husband is still alive?
No wonder the poor husband refused an invitation for a presidential debate.
Like husband, like wife!  cheesy cheesy

Is that the only thing you can pick from her message?
Re: Patience Jonathan: My Fellow Widows by Time2Think(f): 3:45pm On Mar 07, 2011
watch as this crap goes to 68 pages.
Re: Patience Jonathan: My Fellow Widows by YemiAlabi: 3:48pm On Mar 07, 2011
You are all slowpoke. This woman is model of the classic woman. take some time2think. how will this add to your pot_of_soup? english? ho cares? God put her there. respect her, respect God. you are all crazy. all u haters. she is a messenger from God.
Re: Patience Jonathan: My Fellow Widows by Nobody: 3:52pm On Mar 07, 2011
YemiAlabi:

You are all slowpoke. This woman is model of the classic woman. take some time2think. how will this add to your pot_of_soup? english? ho cares? God put her there. respect her, respect God. you are all crazy. all u haters. she is a messenger from God.
Your peanut butter brain is the crazy one.
Time2Think:

watch as this crap goes to 68 pages.
If it pains you go and start your own crap and hope it makes 10 pages
Re: Patience Jonathan: My Fellow Widows by apoti(m): 3:59pm On Mar 07, 2011
that means GEJ is dead o shocked shocked shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Protest Against Fulani Herdsmen In Makurdi, Benue (Photos) / Fayose Dares Buhari On State Of Emergency In Ekiti, Rivers, Says It Won't Work / Nyesom Wike's Atikulated And Wikerised Shirt As He Campaigns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.