Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,628 members, 7,851,116 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:44 PM

Zainab Abdullahi: 'Aisha Yesufu Is A Jew In Islamic Shirt' - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zainab Abdullahi: 'Aisha Yesufu Is A Jew In Islamic Shirt' (67192 Views)

HAPPENING NOW: Aisha Yesufu Is Fighting With Adeyanju Over Obi / Aliyu Abdullahi, Aisha Buhari's Aide Refuses To Disclose Her Whereabouts (Video) / Hameed Ali Marries Zainab Abdullahi As New Wife (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zainab Abdullahi: 'Aisha Yesufu Is A Jew In Islamic Shirt' by PervertProphet: 9:10am On Oct 25, 2020
smileyoo:

thanks, for the insight. but why do you think the old catholic clergy restricted their members from free access to the Bible.
i learnt that there are different interpretations of the same bible by different individuals, which could result to misrepresentation of the bible messages.

As with all things humans. We tend to subscribe to different interpretations of any ideology. It's same with the Muslims. The Shia Muslims have some different interpretations from Sunni Muslims. It's that worst that there are Shia approved Hadiths different from Sunni Muslims approved hadiths. There are Hadiths that Sunnis accept that Shias reject. You will see this in Atheism too. Hitchens has some different view from Dawkins, etcetera.

Differences in modus operandi doesn't take away the core of the Christian faith. This is what is the core any sect of Christianity that rejects the Godhead and replaces it with a different representation becomes heretic like the Jehovah Witnesses that have replaced the place of the Holy Spirit with the Governing Body as the channel and mouth piece of Jehovah immediately after Jesus despite their fruits of false prophecies, constant change of doctrine and discrepancies between their always revised New World Translation and their Kingdom Interlinear, 1985 has shown them to be false servants.

Now, the Catholic made a big mistake with restricting the people from accessing the Bible and basically that's what the Devil does at all times. When people read the Bible for themselves. They discovered that previous Catholic practices like the inhuman inquisition were not things that the perfect God-Man, Jesus Christ engaged in or approved so they rejected this. Many Christians of the Protestant faith were for instance hanged. Of particular mention is Francis Gamba in the year 1554 who was executed. His last words were, "My mind is so full of the real merits and goodness of Christ that I want not a piece of senseless stick to put me in mind of Him".

It was the reading of the Bible that set free many people to a perfect understanding of what the only perfect one, Jesus Christ as agreed by all religions taught and lived. The Catholic have apologized for some of these wrongdoings of their clergy in the past. For me, I think they are more honest than for instance the Jehovah Witnesses that have continued to claim to be the very mouthpiece of Jehovah while hiding countless cases of Elders abusing young ones and also several Jehovah Witnesses who died or suffered emotional trauma from all that change in doctrines which were once held as Iron-clad truths from Jehovah but are now changed due to the ever changing "New lights" that keeps switching off&on like the Overlapping Generation Teaching by the Watchtower Society. Many Witnesses of 1975 refused to do anything with their lives believing the World would end as they informed by the Cult only to be disappointed terribly. The Catholic have some positive sides for me than the Jehovah Witnesses for instance. Just imagine if everyone doesn't join the Police Force to maintain Law and Order. Do you know how much Chaos and Disorder that this would cause the world? They the J.Ws are even protected by the so call "Satan" Police. The Catholic are the reason why even the Arian Heretics like the Jehovah Witnesses still have a Faith today because if the Catholics had not pushed back through the Crusaders against the Invading Muslims who took Christian Lands like Syria, Somali, Sudan, etc in the 10th century. All of the West would have no freedom of speech for even Atheists to criticize Christianity today as you know Islam as an ideology doesn't allow for that so the Catholic had their Usefulness of which I am grateful for today. The Catholic still remains the Biggest Charity giver. The Jehovah Witnesses, Islam with all their claims of Love don't give Charity even up to the Catholic that is regarded as Pagans by these two heretical faiths but still the Bible has to be made free and accessible to all men because it is in the reading of that. We know when Christians are misrepresenting Jesus Christ who lived a perfect life than anyone else on Earth. If not for the easy access to the Bible today. Many Catholic won't be able to speak out against their Pope who recently gave legitimacy to Same-Sex Relationships.

You see a Muslim who claims to believe in Jesus but 80% of the time rejects the Bible. That's no belief in Jesus because the qur'an has no full detail understanding of the Jesus and the next ancient document to view that is in the New Testament (Bible).
Re: Zainab Abdullahi: 'Aisha Yesufu Is A Jew In Islamic Shirt' by Nobody: 9:16am On Oct 25, 2020
smileyoo:

thanks, for the insight. but why do you think the old catholic clergy restricted their members from free access to the Bible.
i learnt that there are different interpretations of the same bible by different individuals, which could result to misrepresentation of the bible messages.
ask yourself is it not something that is authentic that can supposedly have the notion of been faked?

Now the Bible is one, however you have to realize that there is serious efforts by the kingdom of darkness to infiltrate it, those interpretation has been what was been sheilded from.

1 Like

Re: Zainab Abdullahi: 'Aisha Yesufu Is A Jew In Islamic Shirt' by ArewaHero(m): 9:21am On Oct 25, 2020
Mikehot:
Keeping lying to yourself, why was the singer at Kano beheaded for just a song

Muslims are insulting Jesus everyday when they claim he is just a mere prophet (no insult is bigger than this but no Muslim have been behaded for this).

Can a Christian truly express the truth about Mohamed offline if the uncircumcised do not detach his head for Baal.

There is even one moniker called anti_christiann amongst others that insults Jesus on this forum for a living
you just lied that moniker called anti_Christiann never even exist sef, but I see plenty monikers created just to bash our god and prophet
Re: Zainab Abdullahi: 'Aisha Yesufu Is A Jew In Islamic Shirt' by Nobody: 9:23am On Oct 25, 2020
ArewaHero:
you just lied that moniker called anti_Christiann never even exist sef, but I see plenty monikers created just to bash our god and prophet

Antichristian, go through his posts not even topics he created

Jihadists are hypocrites and have several of these moniker

1 Like

Re: Zainab Abdullahi: 'Aisha Yesufu Is A Jew In Islamic Shirt' by AntiChristian: 9:27am On Oct 25, 2020
Mikehot:

Abeg wetin I do you?
Re: Zainab Abdullahi: 'Aisha Yesufu Is A Jew In Islamic Shirt' by Nobody: 9:49am On Oct 25, 2020
I agree with the actress. Aisha must be a Jew as Muslims are not expected to have sense.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zainab Abdullahi: 'Aisha Yesufu Is A Jew In Islamic Shirt' by paix(m): 9:52am On Oct 25, 2020
Keji1012:

72 virgins for male
105 dick for female

Religion of piss
Wow, that's very generous!!
Re: Zainab Abdullahi: 'Aisha Yesufu Is A Jew In Islamic Shirt' by Nobody: 9:52am On Oct 25, 2020
Dayvidblue:
See this one, demanding that someone be killed for having an opposing view, how pathetic can some people get?

I think this lady should be arrested cos her utterances are capable of inciting violence.

She's a standard Muslim. Absolute lack of sense in living colours.
Re: Zainab Abdullahi: 'Aisha Yesufu Is A Jew In Islamic Shirt' by Nobody: 9:56am On Oct 25, 2020
Omihanifa:
See who dey talk say make dem kill another person undecided same Zainab Abdullahi (indomie) that is a chronic lesbian is calling for another person's head

That's why the north is backward in everything undecided dey refuse to be free from the bondage their leaders have put them in angry

The only tribe in Nigeria that has taken begging and child marriage as an occupation sad

Assuming the northern youths came out in their large numbers and protested against extreme poverty, high illiteracy rate, poor standard of living. By now Nigeria for don dey plan to restructure

The average IQ of northerners is very low (you can't believe this until you discuss issues live with them). They are not capable of protesting to bring progress. All they know is religion. They've been permanently caged.

1 Like

Re: Zainab Abdullahi: 'Aisha Yesufu Is A Jew In Islamic Shirt' by Dayvidblue: 10:15am On Oct 25, 2020
yahmohy27:

Yes, like that of nnamdi kanu

Can't really place your post, please be more coherent.
Re: Zainab Abdullahi: 'Aisha Yesufu Is A Jew In Islamic Shirt' by ArewaHero(m): 10:16am On Oct 25, 2020
Mikehot:

OK I see one.
Re: Zainab Abdullahi: 'Aisha Yesufu Is A Jew In Islamic Shirt' by abduljabbar4(m): 10:35am On Oct 25, 2020
Mikehot:

Can an uncircumcised almajiri brain which is full of kunu decipher the sophistication of Yahoo Yahoo

Is it not the lazy Yahoo of stealing Nigeria wealth via quota system north knows

Being a thief requires zero sophistication. Is it not the southern bastards that can't even construct basic sentences in English that try to get our ATM digits all the time? Our leaders do steal nobody is stealing Nigerian wealth like the south and we dont hail thieves. You people sing songs for yahoo boys and spend years learning it.
Re: Zainab Abdullahi: 'Aisha Yesufu Is A Jew In Islamic Shirt' by Drenix(m): 10:42am On Oct 25, 2020
criminalmindz:
The yoruba Muslim is my brother, the hausa Muslim is my brother, the Niger delta man is my brother. We are one Nigeria. Our common enemy is the government and bad leaders. ONE NATION BOUND IN FREEDOM, PEACE AND UNITY!

If only few Nigerians can have this same mindset. Nigeria will be better
Re: Zainab Abdullahi: 'Aisha Yesufu Is A Jew In Islamic Shirt' by abduljabbar4(m): 11:08am On Oct 25, 2020
dalass:

The guy forgot to add, kidnapping for ransom and wicked coldblooded killing of people of other religion.

Boko haram thrives purely because of poverty and illiteracy in the North... Religion makes a poor man marry as many women as possible, have uncountable no of kids he can't care for. Religion pushes the boys to the streets to scavenge for food. Pushes the girl to marry early.. And the wicked cycle continues till the girl is now an old woman with no empowered son/ daughter to care for her and she takes to begging..

Young northerners can't yahoo because it takes education to do so. Some northerners are into frauds which uneducated criminals can do..

Just educate the youths there and save us from banditry, kidnapping and general insecurity! Instead the woman in this topic is asking for a fellow northern Muslim woman to be killed!

The first set of kidnappers we had in Nigeria came from the South South and don't tell me that the cultism you people engage in doesn't count. Don't tell me that the intercommunual clashes that killed dozens two months ago don't count as killings.

What you have said is true, but I would also like to inform you that you people also breed criminals in the society through your decayed moral system. Here, we don't worship money. If I should come back home with a Lamborghini today, my parents would interrogate or even report me to the authorities despite my age but in the south, everyone would admire me. Girls would come like flies, guys would come and nobody would care to know how I made the money. Parents put so much pressure on their children to the extent that they can disown them if they fail to succeed. Because of this, you push your children into crime.

That explains why you people don't mind sacrificing your mothers for rituals. That explains why your women easily turn to professional (ashawo) or casual (via dating) prostitution. That explains why you swallow drugs to bypass airport securities and end up getting jailed/killed across all the continents of the globe. That is why you see nothing in impoverishing others through cyber crime. That is why you see nothing in endangering lives by manufacturing and selling fake drugs. That is why yiu see nothing wrong with piracy. That is why you see nothing wrong with operating baby factories.

Yahoo does not require education. Not when those dumb ATM scammers can't even put sentences together. There is nothing technical in BEC, Phishing, making fake stories to convince unsuspecting people to send money or establishing fake romance on online sites to dupe. Even a secondary school student can pull those off. The real scams that requires education are those carried out by Russian, Chinese and even Indian scammers not the ones by these illiterates which you can easily trace.
Re: Zainab Abdullahi: 'Aisha Yesufu Is A Jew In Islamic Shirt' by Nobody: 11:12am On Oct 25, 2020
abduljabbar4:

Being a thief requires zero sophistication. Is it not the southern bastards that can't even construct basic sentences in English that try to get our ATM digits all the time? Our leaders do steal nobody is stealing Nigerian wealth like the south and we dont hail thieves. You people sing songs for yahoo boys and spend years learning it.
if you didn't smash your brain you would know the bastards are better than the uncircumcised illerate almajiris who while still given a phone number would dial the wrong one constituting nonentity across the Telecom space.

Dumbness doesn't go below that, while you speak to them you realize they are not just blind, dumb but also deaf.

Maybe you need to change the kettle for washing your prick and buy an unpolluted one for washing your face perphas your eyes could be open to realize your stupidity.

Is southern oil for you desert parasites are Southerners benefitting from the alleged gold in zamfara.

As far as am concerned it is the cursed almajiris you are celebrating as northern culture that is benefitting from alleged Yahoo boys more, you need to see the way these infidels leave the southern sewage bins and start running to wash the cars of the alleged Yahoo boys.

Almajiris including their parents depends on the scrumbs from these Yahoo boys for survival, they worship them, they would pour sand in that crack on your smashed skull
Re: Zainab Abdullahi: 'Aisha Yesufu Is A Jew In Islamic Shirt' by abduljabbar4(m): 11:19am On Oct 25, 2020
SmartPolician:

By the way, it's funny you keep shouting Yahoo.

The south is a million times more enterprising than the north. If not the quota system you people use to take the country backwards, you know you stand no chance against the south tongue

The only thing the north fights for is government because they know they cannot compete in an egalitarian society. You form Boko Haram and kill yourselves because you want Nigeria's power.

Is it not rather surprising that the north has ruled this country more than the south but abject poverty still reigns supreme in your region?

O boy, you guys have to wake up and demand quality education. Stop kicking against Western education because it is the key to your liberation from abject poverty. Islamic education does not economically empower people.

Yes, I will keep shouting yahoo because 90% of southern youths are either engaging in it or planning to do so. That's theft, and it is always worse than begging or poverty.

In what way are you more enterprising? Apart from Lagos, mention ONE southern state that doesn't require federal allocation. What do you people invent? How good are your manufacturing, agricultural, and tech sectors? In terms of human/ labour resources, you people are practically VALUELESScheesy. Upon all the noise you make, none of you can actually work for a company like Apple (unless you are going to stay within administration /unskilled departments). What is even good about the south if not for the oil that you never worked for? grin

Yes, we will keep holding your country to ransom because we need your oil. We don't care about your audio resourcefulness, but as long as your oil is yet to dry up, we shall maintain the bondagetongue
Re: Zainab Abdullahi: 'Aisha Yesufu Is A Jew In Islamic Shirt' by abduljabbar4(m): 11:22am On Oct 25, 2020
Kennyswagz1:
why can't you northerners go and form your arewa republic and let southerners be?
Why struggling to stay with infidels?

OIL
Re: Zainab Abdullahi: 'Aisha Yesufu Is A Jew In Islamic Shirt' by AntiChristian: 11:22am On Oct 25, 2020
Mikehot:
Keeping lying to yourself, why was the singer at Kano beheaded for just a song

He was sentenced according to the law of the land being used in Kano state. Just because you don't agree with that law is not our business.

Muslims are insulting Jesus everyday when they claim he is just a mere prophet (no insult is bigger than this but no Muslim have been behaded for this).

How is this an insult? Our religion say Jesus is a Prophet and messenger. Must we all accept that Jesus was sent by his father to be killed for the sins of the creatures his Dad made?
And how is calling Jesus a Prophet a sin when he was called by that in the Bible?

Can a Christian truly express the truth about Mohamed offline if the uncircumcised do not detach his head for Baal.

Truth is subjective. There were so many people that were killed in the old testament by the LORD just because they abused the LORD or his prophet.

There is even one moniker called anti_christiann amongst others that insults Jesus on this forum for a living

Show me where I insult Jesus and I will tender my apology to you for the mistake.

Cc: Arewahero
Re: Zainab Abdullahi: 'Aisha Yesufu Is A Jew In Islamic Shirt' by ArewaHero(m): 12:06pm On Oct 25, 2020
AntiChristian:

He was sentenced according to the law of the land being used in Kano state. Just because you don't agree with that law is not our business.

How is this an insult? Our religion say Jesus is a Prophet and messenger. Must we all accept that Jesus was sent by his father to be killed for the sins of the creatures his Dad made?
And how is calling Jesus a Prophet a sin when he was called by that in the Bible?

Truth is subjective. There were so many people that were killed in the old testament by the LORD just because they abused the LORD or his prophet.

Show me where I insult Jesus and I will tender my apology to you for the mistake.

Cc: Arewahero
that is what I want the guy to understand our religion always put things at their Places ,ISAH( Jesus) is a prophet to Allah that is what we know , And we don't insult Jesus. but them they create a moniker with an insult to ALLAH AND MUHAMMAD for no reason, going over Muslims thread on ever Friday to lay insult which the Muslims don't. do on Christians thread
Re: Zainab Abdullahi: 'Aisha Yesufu Is A Jew In Islamic Shirt' by PervertProphet: 1:02pm On Oct 25, 2020
ArewaHero:
WOW CONGRATULATIONS MAN I JUST CROWNED YOU
THE MOST

DUMBEST
FOOLISH
IRREDEEMABLE CHILD OF THE SITAAN

BECAUSE I KNOW YOU ARE NOT EVEN A CHRISTIAN .

Hahahaha!!

A triggered Abdul of the 7th Century Pedophile Prophet Muhammad(May Poop&Brimstones be upon him,Amin).

It's not my fault you believe in a 7th century illiterate Caravan Bedouin robber who said all sorts of silly things he heard from the Pagans like the now extinct Sabeans.

Muhammad took the title of

"THE MOST

DUMBEST

FOOLISH

IRREDEEMABLE CHILD OF THE SHAYTAAN".

You are just too blind to see all that because Shaytaan your Father has urinated in your people's ears and has lived in all your nose that you can't smell the stench of his evil lifestyle he lived while on Earth.

Hahahaha!!

Hadith
حَدَّثَنَا مُسَدَّدٌ، قَالَ حَدَّثَنَا أَبُو الأَحْوَصِ، قَالَ حَدَّثَنَا مَنْصُورٌ، عَنْ أَبِي وَائِلٍ، عَنْ عَبْدِ اللَّهِ ـ رضى الله عنه ـ قَالَ ذُكِرَ عِنْدَ النَّبِيِّ صلى الله عليه وسلم رَجُلٌ فَقِيلَ مَا زَالَ نَائِمًا حَتَّى أَصْبَحَ مَا قَامَ إِلَى الصَّلاَةِ‏.‏ فَقَالَ ‏

‏ بَالَ الشَّيْطَانُ فِي أُذُنِهِ ‏"
Narrated `Abdullah:

A person was mentioned before the Prophet (ﷺ) and he was told that he had kept on sleeping till morning and had not got up for the prayer. The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "Satan urinated in his ears."

Sahih al-Bukhari 1144
In-book : Book 19, Hadith 25
USC-MSA web (English) : Vol. 2, Book 21, Hadith 245

Hadith
حَدَّثَنِي إِبْرَاهِيمُ بْنُ حَمْزَةَ، قَالَ حَدَّثَنِي ابْنُ أَبِي حَازِمٍ، عَنْ يَزِيدَ، عَنْ مُحَمَّدِ بْنِ إِبْرَاهِيمَ، عَنْ عِيسَى بْنِ طَلْحَةَ، عَنْ أَبِي هُرَيْرَةَ ـ رضى الله عنه ـ عَنِ النَّبِيِّ صلى الله عليه وسلم قَالَ ‏

‏ إِذَا اسْتَيْقَظَ ـ أُرَاهُ ـ أَحَدُكُمْ مِنْ مَنَامِهِ فَتَوَضَّأَ فَلْيَسْتَنْثِرْ ثَلاَثًا، فَإِنَّ الشَّيْطَانَ يَبِيتُ عَلَى خَيْشُومِهِ ‏"
Narrated Abu Huraira:

The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "If anyone of you rouses from sleep and performs the ablution, he should wash his nose by putting water in it and then blowing it out thrice, because Satan has stayed in the upper part of his nose all the night."

Sahih al-Bukhari 3295
In-book : Book 59, Hadith 104
USC-MSA web (English) : Vol. 4, Book 54, Hadith 516

Like you rightly noted. Muhammad is irredeemable because he is dead and rotten in the grave. In hell. He claimed to be the Last Seal of Prophets but didn't understand why JESUS was called Al-Masih Messiah. He just copied what he heard from the Christians of his time. How can you be the Last Seal of Prophets but you now turn around to say it's Jesus who will come back to be the Just Judge in the Hadiths. A term he called Allah in the qur'an. He was the very son of Satan who is now in hell for coming 600years after the Son of God to deceive billions of Muslims whose ancestors accepted the gospel before Muhammad came through to change all that via violent jihadi conquests and dhmini status for any who refuses the Shahada.
Re: Zainab Abdullahi: 'Aisha Yesufu Is A Jew In Islamic Shirt' by PervertProphet: 1:14pm On Oct 25, 2020
HedwigesMaduro:

The average IQ of northerners is very low (you can't believe this until you discuss issues live with them). They are not capable of protesting to bring progress. All they know is religion. They've been permanently caged.

Not just the North both Pakistani Muslims. They are of same ancestry with India but because of Pakistanis tend to subscribe more to Islam. They turn more low IQ than Indians.

1 Like

Re: Zainab Abdullahi: 'Aisha Yesufu Is A Jew In Islamic Shirt' by PervertProphet: 1:18pm On Oct 25, 2020
abduljabbar4:

The first set of kidnappers we had in Nigeria came from the South South and don't tell me that the cultism you people engage in doesn't count. Don't tell me that the intercommunual clashes that killed dozens two months ago don't count as killings.

What you have said is true, but I would also like to inform you that you people also breed criminals in the society through your decayed moral system. Here, we don't worship money. If I should come back home with a Lamborghini today, my parents would interrogate or even report me to the authorities despite my age but in the south, everyone would admire me. Girls would come like flies, guys would come and nobody would care to know how I made the money. Parents put so much pressure on their children to the extent that they can disown them if they fail to succeed. Because of this, you push your children into crime.

That explains why you people don't mind sacrificing your mothers for rituals. That explains why your women easily turn to professional (ashawo) or casual (via dating) prostitution. That explains why you swallow drugs to bypass airport securities and end up getting jailed/killed across all the continents of the globe. That is why you see nothing in impoverishing others through cyber crime. That is why you see nothing in endangering lives by manufacturing and selling fake drugs. That is why yiu see nothing wrong with piracy. That is why you see nothing wrong with operating baby factories.

Yahoo does not require education. Not when those dumb ATM scammers can't even put sentences together. There is nothing technical in BEC, Phishing, making fake stories to convince unsuspecting people to send money or establishing fake romance on online sites to dupe. Even a secondary school student can pull those off. The real scams that requires education are those carried out by Russian, Chinese and even Indian scammers not the ones by these illiterates which you can easily trace.

There is a decay in our society whether on the Northern or Southern side. We are brothers. The truth war is the spiritual one between those bearing the marks of the true God and those that have become the seeds of Satan, the false God who tries to place himself in the Seat of God.

1 Like

Re: Zainab Abdullahi: 'Aisha Yesufu Is A Jew In Islamic Shirt' by ArewaHero(m): 2:10pm On Oct 25, 2020
PervertProphet:

The insult that Muhammad, a 54year old Pedophile is the last seal of the one whom Muhammad himself said created in the qur'an and called the Spirit of Allah in the qur'an is the biggest insult that Satan invented against God.

Everyone wants to lay a claim to the Christian Jesus inclusive of you the Muslims but no other religion aside Islam wants to lay a claim to the false Pedophile Prophet Muhammad (May Poop and Brimstones be upon him,Amin). Not the Jews, Not the Atheists, Not the Jehovah Witnesses, etc.

If Satan has not urinated in your ears like the false prophet Muhammad said. This should make you think why really is there a claim to the Christian Jesus by all religions inclusive of your religion invented by 600years after Jesus Christ had died and resurrected.
Sorry Is now I know were your illetracy come from is too much of pornography that damage your brain, made you a pervert and a pedophile that is why you want to vent your frustration on The most important person in the eyes of god (ALLLAH) PROPHET MUHAMMAD (P.B.U.H)

your insults hatred towards ALLAH AND PROPHET MUHAMMAD will not change the fact that Islam is the most fastest growing religion on earth.

and Almighty ALLAH is the guardian of THIS Beautiful creature PROPHET MUHAMMAD (P.B.U.H) YOUR insult will never ever count toward him , so you can hate everyday till eternity.

am OUTER HERE.
Re: Zainab Abdullahi: 'Aisha Yesufu Is A Jew In Islamic Shirt' by Hadampson(m): 2:11pm On Oct 25, 2020
Thelife:

grin grin grin another pain head slammer terrorist. I guess you are a slave that suppose to be beating to death cheesy cheesy cheesy

Well you should have show us any Christian Calling for the head of anyone

I expected nothing less from a brainwashed fellow smiley
Re: Zainab Abdullahi: 'Aisha Yesufu Is A Jew In Islamic Shirt' by PervertProphet: 2:19pm On Oct 25, 2020
ArewaHero:
Sorry Is now I know were your illetracy come from is too much of pornography that damage your brain, made you a pervert and a pedophile that is why you want to vent your frustration on The most important person in the eyes of god (ALLLAH) PROPHET MUHAMMAD (P.B.U.H)

your insults hatred towards ALLAH AND PROPHET MUHAMMAD will not change the fact that Islam is the most fastest growing religion on earth.

and Almighty ALLAH is the guardian of THIS Beautiful creature PROPHET MUHAMMAD (P.B.U.H) YOUR insult will never ever count toward him , so you can hate everyday till eternity.

am OUTER HERE.

Hahahaha!!

This is who you think is in one paradise waiting for you to come. Clown. You better wake up from your journey of hellfire to go meet Muhammad who is already in torments. His deeds shows he can't be anywhere near God. See real porn here. Halal approved porn by the Pedophile Prophet Muhammad who made a little girl child bride scrape his semen with her little fingers after dislocating her little hips each night before his Satanic prayers in the day.

Hadith
وَحَدَّثَنَا عُمَرُ بْنُ حَفْصِ بْنِ غِيَاثٍ، حَدَّثَنَا أَبِي، عَنِ الأَعْمَشِ، عَنْ إِبْرَاهِيمَ، عَنِ الأَسْوَدِ، وَهَمَّامٍ، عَنْ عَائِشَةَ، فِي الْمَنِيِّ قَالَتْ كُنْتُ أَفْرُكُهُ مِنْ ثَوْبِ رَسُولِ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم ‏.‏
Al-Aawad and Hammam reported A'isha as saying:

I used to scrape off the (drop of) semen from the garment of the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ).

Sahih Muslim 288b
In-book : Book 2, Hadith 135
USC-MSA web (English) : Book 2, Hadith 567  

Stay tuned so I can fetch you more SAHIH(authentic) halal approved porn. There are other Da'if(weak) ones but let's stay focus first on the SAHIH ones.

Pray for your illiteracy to come off your eyes. The illiterate 7th century Plagiarizer Prophet Muhammad can not save you. The only place you will be lead to is the hellfire he is in.
Re: Zainab Abdullahi: 'Aisha Yesufu Is A Jew In Islamic Shirt' by PervertProphet: 2:29pm On Oct 25, 2020
ArewaHero:

am OUTER HERE.

Fallacy: Islam is not the fastest growing religion. Hahahaha! It's just unfortunate that you are a blockhead.

Reality: Islam is the fastest illegitimate breeding religion with several little girl child brides everywhere just like the "best example for all mankind Jihadists, Muhammad himself did with 9year old Aisha.

As Muslims get educated in the west. They are realising the very embarrassing lifestyle of Muhammad and how shameful he lived.

Someone like Al Fadi (Cira International) from Saudi Arabia, Sameer Abdullah, etc. All Ex-muslims who are now exposing the lies of Muhammad.
Re: Zainab Abdullahi: 'Aisha Yesufu Is A Jew In Islamic Shirt' by ArewaHero(m): 2:56pm On Oct 25, 2020
PervertProphet:

Fallacy: Islam is not the fastest growing religion. Hahahaha! It's just unfortunate that you are a blockhead.

Reality: Islam is the fastest illegitimate breeding religion with several little girl child brides everywhere just like the "best example for all mankind Jihadists, Muhammad himself did with 9year old Aisha.

As Muslims get educated in the west. They are realising the very embarrassing lifestyle of Muhammad and how shameful he lived.

Someone like Al Fadi (Cira International) from Saudi Arabia, Sameer Abdullah, etc. All Ex-muslims who are now exposing the lies of Muhammad.
of Islam was not the Fastest growing Religion ,why do you carry Islam matter FOR HEAD.

YOU CAN HATE ON ISLAM BUT YOU CANT STOP IT FROM DEVELOPING. cheesy
PervertProphet:

of Islam was not the Fastest growing Religion ,why do you carry Islam matter FOR HEAD.

YOU CAN HATE ON ISLAM BUT YOU CANT STOP IT FROM DEVELOPING.
Re: Zainab Abdullahi: 'Aisha Yesufu Is A Jew In Islamic Shirt' by PervertProphet: 2:59pm On Oct 25, 2020
ArewaHero:

am OUTER HERE.

See how you spell your "illetracy".

Hahahaha!

You illiterate follower of the prophet of illiteracy(Correct Spelling).

See more halal approved porn by pervert Muhammad.

Hadith
أَخْبَرَنَا قُتَيْبَةُ، قَالَ حَدَّثَنَا حَمَّادٌ، عَنْ أَبِي هَاشِمٍ، عَنْ أَبِي مِجْلَزٍ، عَنِ الْحَارِثِ بْنِ نَوْفَلٍ، عَنْ عَائِشَةَ، قَالَتْ كُنْتُ أَفْرُكُ الْجَنَابَةَ - وَقَالَتْ مَرَّةً أُخْرَى الْمَنِيَّ - مِنْ ثَوْبِ رَسُولِ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم ‏.‏
It was narrated that 'Aishah said:

"I used to scrape the Janabah." On another occasion she said: "The semen from the garment of the Messenger of Allah
(ﷺ)."

Sahih (Darussalam)

Sunan an-Nasa'i
English : Vol. 1, Book 1, Hadith 297
Arabic : Book 1, Hadith 298
Sunan an-Nasai

Hadith
وَفِي لَفْظٍ لَهُ: { لَقَدْ كُنْتُ أَحُكُّهُ يَابِسًا بِظُفُرِي مِنْ ثَوْبِهِ } (38)‏ .‏
In yet another version of Muslim:

Verily! I ("Aisha) used to scrape it (the semen) off his garment with my nails while it was dry.

Bulugh al-Maram 28
In-book : Book 1, Hadith 33
English translation : Book 1, Hadith 32
Bulugh Al Maram
Re: Zainab Abdullahi: 'Aisha Yesufu Is A Jew In Islamic Shirt' by Kennyswagz1(m): 3:04pm On Oct 25, 2020
abduljabbar4:

OIL
so you want South crude oil but you hate southerners?
Re: Zainab Abdullahi: 'Aisha Yesufu Is A Jew In Islamic Shirt' by PervertProphet: 3:08pm On Oct 25, 2020
ArewaHero:

YOU CAN HATE ON ISLAM BUT YOU CANT STOP IT FROM DEVELOPING. cheesy of Islam was not the Fastest growing Religion ,why do you carry Islam matter FOR HEAD.

We can't hate what's about to take you to Hell of you don't apply critical thinking.
You see it as hate but it's to save you from doom that you are with your two open eyes going into?

Okay!
If you are so confident of Muhammad.
Answer me why will Muhammad as the self-proclaimed last Prophet slept with a 9year old girl when Jesus, that he claimed to follow immediately after(600years after) didn't do any of that??
Re: Zainab Abdullahi: 'Aisha Yesufu Is A Jew In Islamic Shirt' by PervertProphet: 3:14pm On Oct 25, 2020
ArewaHero:

YOU CAN HATE ON ISLAM BUT YOU CANT STOP IT FROM DEVELOPING. cheesy of Islam was not the Fastest growing Religion ,why do you carry Islam matter FOR HEAD.

See how dirty the Pedophile Prophet Muhammad was:

Hadith
حَدَّثَنَا الْحُمَيْدِيُّ، قَالَ حَدَّثَنَا سُفْيَانُ، قَالَ حَدَّثَنَا الأَعْمَشُ، عَنْ سَالِمِ بْنِ أَبِي الْجَعْدِ، عَنْ كُرَيْبٍ، عَنِ ابْنِ عَبَّاسٍ، عَنْ مَيْمُونَةَ، أَنَّ النَّبِيَّ صلى الله عليه وسلم اغْتَسَلَ مِنَ الْجَنَابَةِ، فَغَسَلَ فَرْجَهُ بِيَدِهِ، ثُمَّ دَلَكَ بِهَا الْحَائِطَ ثُمَّ غَسَلَهَا، ثُمَّ تَوَضَّأَ وُضُوءَهُ لِلصَّلاَةِ، فَلَمَّا فَرَغَ مِنْ غُسْلِهِ غَسَلَ رِجْلَيْهِ‏.‏
Narrated Maimuna:

[b]The Prophet (ﷺ) took the bath of Janaba. (sexual relation or wet dream). He first cleaned his private parts with his hand, and then rubbed it (that hand) on the wall (earth) and washed it. [/b]Then he performed ablution like that for the prayer, and after the bath he washed his feet.

Sahih al-Bukhari 260
In-book : Book 5, Hadith 13
USC-MSA web (English) : Vol. 1, Book 5, Hadith 260

Rubbed same hand filled with germs from touching his private part with hands on the wall that one of his companions will also touch before performing ablution.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

How Goodluck Jonathan's House Was Looted & Vandalised By Police Guards (Pics) / Serious Fights Erupt At Filling Stations In Ibadan And Ogun State (Pictures) / What Nigerian Soldiers Saw At Dikwa (some Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 124
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.