Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,428 members, 7,830,153 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:00 PM

Zainab Abdullahi: 'Aisha Yesufu Is A Jew In Islamic Shirt' - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zainab Abdullahi: 'Aisha Yesufu Is A Jew In Islamic Shirt' (67100 Views)

HAPPENING NOW: Aisha Yesufu Is Fighting With Adeyanju Over Obi / Aliyu Abdullahi, Aisha Buhari's Aide Refuses To Disclose Her Whereabouts (Video) / Hameed Ali Marries Zainab Abdullahi As New Wife (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zainab Abdullahi: 'Aisha Yesufu Is A Jew In Islamic Shirt' by Daniel058(m): 2:23pm On Oct 24, 2020
Religion of peace! grin

1 Like

Re: Zainab Abdullahi: 'Aisha Yesufu Is A Jew In Islamic Shirt' by Kirchoffs: 2:24pm On Oct 24, 2020
I said it severally that BMC and northern oligarchy media thugs are very many on social media like Twitter Facebook Instagram.......This people are hired to spread hatred among southerners, sow seeds of discord and disunity among southerners...

They have several handles on social media with Yoruba and Igbo names too......they incite us against one another....

They are also on Nairaland with over 200 different monikers here......

They are mostly from the North as can be clearly seen , in this post that the evil woman made

10 Likes

Re: Zainab Abdullahi: 'Aisha Yesufu Is A Jew In Islamic Shirt' by bptc10: 2:25pm On Oct 24, 2020
You will die before her

5 Likes

Re: Zainab Abdullahi: 'Aisha Yesufu Is A Jew In Islamic Shirt' by Ladycewhy(f): 2:25pm On Oct 24, 2020
pocohantas:
This is unbelievable. How can any normal human say this?
Best believe it . If you hear what these people preach in their mosques ,e go shock you. The average northern muslim is a fanatic.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zainab Abdullahi: 'Aisha Yesufu Is A Jew In Islamic Shirt' by DLuciano: 2:25pm On Oct 24, 2020
ivolt:
Sahara reporters at it again. I read everything and couldn't find "kill" in her message. Even though Yesufu is an agent of destruction and have caused many lives to be lost, I call for this actress arrest for inciting violence against her.

Modified:
The mod has changed the topic. This was the original: kannywood actress zainab abdullahi asks northerners kill nigerian activist aisha yesufu
what makes her agent of destruction, because she agitates for a better Nigeria? You people can never cease to amaze me. Any call for better governance in Buhari's regime is religionalized or regionalised, but against Gej, they are justified. One Nigeria indeed!

7 Likes

Re: Zainab Abdullahi: 'Aisha Yesufu Is A Jew In Islamic Shirt' by 3Ceagle(m): 2:25pm On Oct 24, 2020
Can she really say this to the public? Kill somebody? Then anyone with this government can say anything and get away with it, including pure hate speech which some persons are been hunted for. I weep for Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Zainab Abdullahi: 'Aisha Yesufu Is A Jew In Islamic Shirt' by Vyiecyie: 2:25pm On Oct 24, 2020
They won't call or regard this as "HATE SPEECH" oh. Let any Southner utter similar words, Arrest fiam!
Na Lugard i blame sha, if not this kind ANIMAL! and i will be sharing country.. no yawa na
2 Seconds

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zainab Abdullahi: 'Aisha Yesufu Is A Jew In Islamic Shirt' by ivolt: 2:27pm On Oct 24, 2020
DLuciano:
what makes her agent of destruction, because she agitates for a better Nigeria? You people can never cease to amaze me. Any call for better governance in Buhari's regime is religionalized or regionalised, but against Gej, they are justified. One Nigeria indeed!
She can't fool everyone. She agitate to destroy Nigeria. She would rather the country burn so she can rise from the ashes unelected.
Re: Zainab Abdullahi: 'Aisha Yesufu Is A Jew In Islamic Shirt' by proprince(m): 2:27pm On Oct 24, 2020
Can someone drop her IG handle lets show her some good love pls.

Idiots like this are the problem of this country.

Attaching religion to everything.

Who knows her address pls

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zainab Abdullahi: 'Aisha Yesufu Is A Jew In Islamic Shirt' by seguno2: 2:27pm On Oct 24, 2020
Dayvidblue:
See this one, demanding that someone be killed for having an opposing view, how pathetic can some people get?

I think this lady should be arrested cos her utterances are capable of inciting violence.

Buhari can’t and won’t arrest her, since she said what he has said in the past.
Don’t you remember how he said that dogs and baboons will be soaked in blood if he fails to win election in 2011?
How many innocent people, especially southern NYSC youths were slaughtered by Buhari’s almajiris

3 Likes

Re: Zainab Abdullahi: 'Aisha Yesufu Is A Jew In Islamic Shirt' by Brushstrokes20: 2:27pm On Oct 24, 2020
Pathetic scum!.. The dullard and followers are often bloodthirsty...bunch of barbaric vampires!

3 Likes

Re: Zainab Abdullahi: 'Aisha Yesufu Is A Jew In Islamic Shirt' by thesilentman(m): 2:27pm On Oct 24, 2020
Jealousy Kill You There!

3 Likes

Re: Zainab Abdullahi: 'Aisha Yesufu Is A Jew In Islamic Shirt' by IjebuWarrior: 2:27pm On Oct 24, 2020
Hausa pple are indeed FOOLS! angry

2 Likes

Re: Zainab Abdullahi: 'Aisha Yesufu Is A Jew In Islamic Shirt' by IJOBA2: 2:27pm On Oct 24, 2020
helinues:
sad

She must be shecow and blood thirsty.

This kind of person won't see anything wrong in financing Boko Haram then
BRUH WHAT IS DELAYING THE CCTV FOOTAGE OF WHAT HAPPENED IN LEKKI, ANY IDEA grin

3 Likes

Re: Zainab Abdullahi: 'Aisha Yesufu Is A Jew In Islamic Shirt' by Jaftee(m): 2:27pm On Oct 24, 2020
she doesn't need to ask anyone, let her do it herself

2 Likes

Re: Zainab Abdullahi: 'Aisha Yesufu Is A Jew In Islamic Shirt' by stchinedu: 2:28pm On Oct 24, 2020
May i ask Oga Lai Moham'd

What 'figure of speech' is this?

2 Likes

Re: Zainab Abdullahi: 'Aisha Yesufu Is A Jew In Islamic Shirt' by pickatyou2: 2:28pm On Oct 24, 2020
Zainab u r a fool.

3 Likes

Re: Zainab Abdullahi: 'Aisha Yesufu Is A Jew In Islamic Shirt' by Incognito403: 2:28pm On Oct 24, 2020
Islie:
Kannywood Actress, Zainab Abdullahi, Asks Northerners To Kill Nigerian Activist, Aisha Yesufu

https://saharareporters.com/2020/10/24/kannywood-actress-zainab-abdullahi-asks-northerners-kill-nigerian-activist-aisha-yesufu
Sahara desert news agency only knows how to spill hate.

Where did she ask people to kill Aisha?

This is mischief at it's lowest.
Re: Zainab Abdullahi: 'Aisha Yesufu Is A Jew In Islamic Shirt' by SirMichael1: 2:28pm On Oct 24, 2020
When i say that an average muslim northerner is ready to kill and make blood sacrifices for their allah, you'd think me mad! Just look at this hole inciting violence. Something they easily engage in. Violence.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zainab Abdullahi: 'Aisha Yesufu Is A Jew In Islamic Shirt' by leisuretym: 2:28pm On Oct 24, 2020
illiteracy stinks everywhere

2 Likes

Re: Zainab Abdullahi: 'Aisha Yesufu Is A Jew In Islamic Shirt' by MagicBishop: 2:29pm On Oct 24, 2020
Where is that bastard Lai Mohammed with his hate speech whistle

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zainab Abdullahi: 'Aisha Yesufu Is A Jew In Islamic Shirt' by Camelot65: 2:30pm On Oct 24, 2020
They yaff started...... These people matter no dey shock me again undecided
Little thing, dem go attach am to religion

2 Likes

Re: Zainab Abdullahi: 'Aisha Yesufu Is A Jew In Islamic Shirt' by Guestlander: 2:30pm On Oct 24, 2020
Incitement to murder is a crime.

2 Likes

Re: Zainab Abdullahi: 'Aisha Yesufu Is A Jew In Islamic Shirt' by Vanzcharles(m): 2:30pm On Oct 24, 2020
Hadampson:

There is no difference between Christians and muslims. The only difference is just the mode of practice and belief.

This is what it says. .

2 Likes

Re: Zainab Abdullahi: 'Aisha Yesufu Is A Jew In Islamic Shirt' by Farki: 2:30pm On Oct 24, 2020
Illiteracy is her problem, reading the trash she typed almost gave me a headache.

2 Likes

Re: Zainab Abdullahi: 'Aisha Yesufu Is A Jew In Islamic Shirt' by Angelfrost(m): 2:31pm On Oct 24, 2020
Sigh... Who is this one again??!

Another day, another idiot!!! undecided

2 Likes

Re: Zainab Abdullahi: 'Aisha Yesufu Is A Jew In Islamic Shirt' by womenareapes: 2:31pm On Oct 24, 2020
I keep saying this!
Islam is a stupid religion

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zainab Abdullahi: 'Aisha Yesufu Is A Jew In Islamic Shirt' by Manab: 2:31pm On Oct 24, 2020
Ladycewhy:
Best believe it . If you hear what these people preach in their mosques ,e go shock you. The average northern muslim is a fanatic.
bastard
Re: Zainab Abdullahi: 'Aisha Yesufu Is A Jew In Islamic Shirt' by Emyogalanya: 2:31pm On Oct 24, 2020
Northern brain. Only religion full am

1 Like

Re: Zainab Abdullahi: 'Aisha Yesufu Is A Jew In Islamic Shirt' by PHIPEX(m): 2:31pm On Oct 24, 2020
I wait to see what the DSS will do. When she was leading the attack on JEG, with Bring Back Our Girls she was a good Muslim right?

2 Likes

Re: Zainab Abdullahi: 'Aisha Yesufu Is A Jew In Islamic Shirt' by popcykaylah(m): 2:31pm On Oct 24, 2020
Idiot wan Dey compared herself to human right activist ...she’s been to a civilized country and not like you who no pass kano .. stupid educated illiterate

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

12 Prominent Nigerian Leaders Yet To Congratulate President-elect, GMB / Buhari Getting His Nails Manicured By His Granddaughters / Michelle Obama Congratulates Ike & Uchechi Ibe On Their Wedding(Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.