Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,224 members, 7,829,372 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

Zainab Abdullahi: 'Aisha Yesufu Is A Jew In Islamic Shirt' - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zainab Abdullahi: 'Aisha Yesufu Is A Jew In Islamic Shirt' (67089 Views)

HAPPENING NOW: Aisha Yesufu Is Fighting With Adeyanju Over Obi / Aliyu Abdullahi, Aisha Buhari's Aide Refuses To Disclose Her Whereabouts (Video) / Hameed Ali Marries Zainab Abdullahi As New Wife (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zainab Abdullahi: 'Aisha Yesufu Is A Jew In Islamic Shirt' by knowhowk: 4:40pm On Oct 24, 2020
Is that not " Hate Speech " ?

1 Like

Re: Zainab Abdullahi: 'Aisha Yesufu Is A Jew In Islamic Shirt' by SmartPolician: 4:44pm On Oct 24, 2020
ArewaHero:
ok , what about disgracing our countries overseas due to your drugs dealing business ,spoiling the image of the great north

It's a big problem in the south

That's as a result of greed.

Unemployment cannot lead someone into fraud and robbery.

1 Like

Re: Zainab Abdullahi: 'Aisha Yesufu Is A Jew In Islamic Shirt' by Micmuzac: 4:45pm On Oct 24, 2020
Dayvidblue:
See this one, demanding that someone be killed for having an opposing view, how pathetic can some people get?

I think this lady should be arrested cos her utterances are capable of inciting violence.
this one don't drink bubu water and her brain is fried completely,thitone will make a good wife to the elrufai's
Re: Zainab Abdullahi: 'Aisha Yesufu Is A Jew In Islamic Shirt' by nuelyoyo(m): 4:45pm On Oct 24, 2020
VeeVeeMyLuv:

U are blind whether attacked or kill they are same thing.

So because she feels Aisha is Jew calls for attack? To this kannywood actress Jew should not be allowed to breathe, move, establish, enjoy the good things of life,

She has just showed her true colours. Exposed what has been in my mind all these while hatred.

She is supposed to be arrested by DSS by now. But no DSS will be romancing this kind of fellow.

Hajiya come and explain to us what you mean by"Jew"
There is no difference between you and apartheid

Please read the article very well, but slowly this time around. The headline is sensational. It was the blogger who used both kill (in the headline) and attack in the body of the article. Read the qoutes of the kannywood actress, there was neither attack nor kill in her words. Many of you either don't fully read, or read but don't understand.

Cc: manoftheyear

PS: I am neither a muslim, a northerner, nor a fan of the ruling party.
Re: Zainab Abdullahi: 'Aisha Yesufu Is A Jew In Islamic Shirt' by Franktom247(m): 4:49pm On Oct 24, 2020
Bmc people see una life na to steal, kill,divide and destroy una sabi God go shame una
Re: Zainab Abdullahi: 'Aisha Yesufu Is A Jew In Islamic Shirt' by ArewaHero(m): 4:50pm On Oct 24, 2020
womenareapes:
shut up!
if only you know me, you would have killed me for Allah sake believing I blasphemy against that blood sucking demon called Allah undecided
Arrr , why do Christians insults Allah and Mohammad at any slight provocation while I never see any Muslim insult Jesus in this forum

WHY?
Re: Zainab Abdullahi: 'Aisha Yesufu Is A Jew In Islamic Shirt' by zeeprince(m): 4:52pm On Oct 24, 2020
undecidedthis is the type of comments that brings insults to islam on a daily basis. which one is attack her na? pls I call on all my Muslims brother to resist this attempt to cause religious rift between us and our brethrens.it's unislamic and should be resisted.... Nigeria is a fragile nation and such comments can easily tip the balance... Salamun aleikum as you go on your daily activities.
Re: Zainab Abdullahi: 'Aisha Yesufu Is A Jew In Islamic Shirt' by prophetfire: 4:53pm On Oct 24, 2020
Dayvidblue:
See this one, demanding that someone be killed for having an opposing view, how pathetic can some people get?

I think this lady should be arrested cos her utterances are capable of inciting violence.
. And her English is pathetic.
Re: Zainab Abdullahi: 'Aisha Yesufu Is A Jew In Islamic Shirt' by ArewaHero(m): 4:54pm On Oct 24, 2020
SirMichael1:
'pour'? Really? Typical aboki! One would think that your exposure to the internet is enough to make you stop using your embarrasing accent, but it is obvious you're beyond salvage. Keep substituting porce for force, poor for pour, people for feeffil.
you can speak good Accent like the British while I smile to the bank than you . cheesy
SirMichael1:
'pour'? Really? Typical aboki! One would think that your exposure to the internet is enough to make you stop using your embarrasing accent, but it is obvious you're beyond salvage. Keep substituting porce for force, poor for pour, people for feeffil.
you can speak good Accent like the British while I smile to the bank than you .
Re: Zainab Abdullahi: 'Aisha Yesufu Is A Jew In Islamic Shirt' by Hamzashaf99(f): 4:57pm On Oct 24, 2020
Damn, this is what we call strategic planning grin
Una well for oh!
Re: Zainab Abdullahi: 'Aisha Yesufu Is A Jew In Islamic Shirt' by Hamzashaf99(f): 4:58pm On Oct 24, 2020
Damn, this is what we call strategic planning grin
Una well done oh!
Re: Zainab Abdullahi: 'Aisha Yesufu Is A Jew In Islamic Shirt' by hush15: 5:00pm On Oct 24, 2020
Islie:
Kannywood Actress, Zainab Abdullahi, Asks Northerners To Kill Nigerian Activist, Aisha Yesufu

https://saharareporters.com/2020/10/24/kannywood-actress-zainab-abdullahi-asks-northerners-kill-nigerian-activist-aisha-yesufu

And pls anywhere southerners see this northern prostitute should reciprocate accordingly too. You would be coin humanity a great service
Re: Zainab Abdullahi: 'Aisha Yesufu Is A Jew In Islamic Shirt' by jrusky(m): 5:05pm On Oct 24, 2020
Zainsb! Zainab!! Zainab!!! How many time do I call you?

Do you remember you are a Lesbian or you want to tell me I don't know you? Or do you want me to expose you. I sabi you wella Zainab if I see you you face to face I guess you won't be able to look at my face.

If you want Aisha death you must die first because you can mever point to any part of Quoran that allow or support lesbianism so you are a total haram to Allah and to Islam and you deserve to die first.

That is it.

Pls better behave yourself. Your secret is non secret to some people ok. Pls behave I repeat behave before its too late for you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zainab Abdullahi: 'Aisha Yesufu Is A Jew In Islamic Shirt' by Emilokoiyawon: 5:05pm On Oct 24, 2020
pocohantas:
This is unbelievable. How can any normal human say this?

Unbelievable? No. She is fanatic. Just like Nnamdi Kanu/IPOB
Re: Zainab Abdullahi: 'Aisha Yesufu Is A Jew In Islamic Shirt' by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 5:06pm On Oct 24, 2020
nuelyoyo:

Please read the article very well, but slowly this time around. The headline is sensational. It was the blogger who used both kill (in the headline) and attack in the body of the article. Read the qoutes of the kannywood actress, there was neither attack nor kill in her words. Many of you either don't fully read, or read but don't understand.

Cc: manoftheyear

PS: I am neither a muslim, a northerner, nor a fan of the ruling party.
Kai bros what do you want me to read again, even the link op posted I just read the link.

What I see is apartheid kind of hatred that Mandela preach against. They even put red cross on the activist photograph.

Bros what do u guys gain from these nonsense?

Develop lets make our environment productive, safer and peaceful for all Una say no, it is how to put your fellow man down, or even out of existence that preoccupy your mind.
Re: Zainab Abdullahi: 'Aisha Yesufu Is A Jew In Islamic Shirt' by pieces18: 5:09pm On Oct 24, 2020
This is truly Buhari's follower. This is what Buhari believes and this is what he stands for. Support for a northerner is supporting Islam. Put an hausa man in power is a victory for Islam. We may continue to shout one Nigeria, but we are only pretending, we hold different ideology, and we may not continue to coexist like this.
Re: Zainab Abdullahi: 'Aisha Yesufu Is A Jew In Islamic Shirt' by afroxyz: 5:11pm On Oct 24, 2020
[s]
AnanseK:
BREAKIN NEWS:

YORUBA SET TO SEND ALL IGBO RACE IN LAGOS BACK TO THEIR STATE OF ORIGIN.

HAVING REALIZED THAT IGBO OUTSMART THEM & BURNT DOWN LAGOS STATE SO AS THE NEW OPEN ONITSA PORT WILL REPLACE LAGOS PORT, THE YORUBA EYES NOW OPEN.

A report from a reliable source indicate that Yoruba race in Lagos are counting their losses instigated by Igbo/Biafarans in disguise of #ENDSARS Protest.

The destruction of Nigeria Port Authority and Oba of Lagos palace and other economics hubs whom have nothing to do with SARS as well as Audio clips of Radio Biafara expose the Igbo Agenda to destroyed Lagos State and make it ungovernable so that the newly rehabilitated Onitsa port in Anambra state will replace Lagos Port in all national & International shipping & cargoes activities.

As such anymoment Yoruba youths will launch a campaign tags; '#IGBOMUSTGO in Lagos.

Thus, henceforth if you are in Lagos be careful of your movement so as not fall victims.
[/s]

We know una. Agents of the North. Keep selling your generation for peanuts
Re: Zainab Abdullahi: 'Aisha Yesufu Is A Jew In Islamic Shirt' by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 5:12pm On Oct 24, 2020
ArewaHero:
Arrr , why do Christians insults Allah and Mohammad at any slight provocation while I never see any Muslim insult Jesus in this forum

WHY?
Blame the owner of the forum,

In other better forum like quorum, the mod will vet any comment before it goes live.

1 Like

Re: Zainab Abdullahi: 'Aisha Yesufu Is A Jew In Islamic Shirt' by Nobody: 5:13pm On Oct 24, 2020
Dayvidblue:

No one will arrest her. She is their mouth piece.
Re: Zainab Abdullahi: 'Aisha Yesufu Is A Jew In Islamic Shirt' by afroxyz: 5:14pm On Oct 24, 2020
ArewaHero:
ok , what about disgracing our countries overseas due to your drugs dealing business ,spoiling the image of the great north

Which image do you guys have? 3rd class Muslims that even Saudi Arabia no send.
Re: Zainab Abdullahi: 'Aisha Yesufu Is A Jew In Islamic Shirt' by ThatFairGuy1: 5:23pm On Oct 24, 2020
cashkid18:
Are Yoruba muslims included to kill her grin cheesy cheesy
Pretend to have sense even if we know you don't
Re: Zainab Abdullahi: 'Aisha Yesufu Is A Jew In Islamic Shirt' by ThatFairGuy1: 5:25pm On Oct 24, 2020
Fahdiga:
And this one is serving Allah. yes she is serving Allah and doing Allah's bidden which is kill as many as you can. your seventy virgins will be waiting for you at heaven. this is the true religion of piss
Get sense, don't judge her action by Islam. Is Any Christian caught of impunity doing Jesus bidding?
Re: Zainab Abdullahi: 'Aisha Yesufu Is A Jew In Islamic Shirt' by Fahdiga(m): 5:27pm On Oct 24, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:

Get sense, don't judge her action by Islam. Is Any Christian caught of impunity doing Jesus bidding?
She is a true Muslim
Re: Zainab Abdullahi: 'Aisha Yesufu Is A Jew In Islamic Shirt' by Fahdiga(m): 5:28pm On Oct 24, 2020
Ferizu:
That's not true and that's not what Islam taught us, that's her own view and her view doesn't depict Islam, pls mind what you write about other people's religion and learn to respect other people's religion...
She is a Muslim faithful
Re: Zainab Abdullahi: 'Aisha Yesufu Is A Jew In Islamic Shirt' by ArewaHero(m): 5:29pm On Oct 24, 2020
VeeVeeMyLuv:

Blame the owner of the forum,

In other better forum like quorum, the mod will vet any comment before it goes live.
thank god am not the only one that notice these , any crime from a notherner ,na Allah and Muhammed would receive insult as if all northeners are muslims
Re: Zainab Abdullahi: 'Aisha Yesufu Is A Jew In Islamic Shirt' by ArewaHero(m): 5:30pm On Oct 24, 2020
afroxyz:

Which image do you guys have? 3rd class Muslims that even Saudi Arabia no send.
mtchwww
Re: Zainab Abdullahi: 'Aisha Yesufu Is A Jew In Islamic Shirt' by pacespot(m): 5:37pm On Oct 24, 2020
Little wonder anywhere Muslims are in this world are no peaceful. I used to pity these people when USA invaded Arabs countries and killed millions of Muslims in the middle East, now I see USA is doing a great favour to humanity and human civilization. Muslims or Arabs can ill-coexist with anyone outside their faith, even if you are doing them a favor right now and helping them in whatever cause they are facing, it is just a matter of time before they turned against you and killed you because you are seen as a kafir.

Religious and tribal sentiments are a great impediment to Nigeria's national development plan.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zainab Abdullahi: 'Aisha Yesufu Is A Jew In Islamic Shirt' by pacespot(m): 5:45pm On Oct 24, 2020
Amhappy:
When is she going to be arrested?

Nothing will happen because she is doing buhari and northern oligarchs bidding, but if it is in other way round, be expecting her invitation by DSS very soon.
Re: Zainab Abdullahi: 'Aisha Yesufu Is A Jew In Islamic Shirt' by OpinionCounts(m): 5:49pm On Oct 24, 2020
Dayvidblue:

Just forget it...nobody will arrest her, this is because the people saddled with the responsibility of arresting her all share same ideology and same wish with her, some even have worse desire for the Yusuf lady than this beast in a woman clothing.
Very unfortunate.
Re: Zainab Abdullahi: 'Aisha Yesufu Is A Jew In Islamic Shirt' by Kennyswagz1(m): 5:55pm On Oct 24, 2020
abduljabbar4:

Begging is far better than yahoo-yahoo, and I'm very sure that there is poverty in the south too, so what are you hypocrites waiting for?
why can't you northerners go and form your arewa republic and let southerners be?
Why struggling to stay with infidels?
Re: Zainab Abdullahi: 'Aisha Yesufu Is A Jew In Islamic Shirt' by bskyb(m): 5:56pm On Oct 24, 2020
Dayvidblue:

This kind of hatred is mind boggling. Someone protested and expressed her opinion, another person wants her dead. Not only that, she has said hurtful things about a whole race.
Sadly, she will have some support.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Atiku Campaign Office In Katsina (Pictured) / Forbes Take On Kemi Adeosun, Nigeria's New Minister For Finance / Seyi Makinde: I Used Carrots, Vitamin C, Blackseed Oil, Honey To Fight COVID-19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.