Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,410 members, 7,830,067 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

Zainab Abdullahi: 'Aisha Yesufu Is A Jew In Islamic Shirt' - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zainab Abdullahi: 'Aisha Yesufu Is A Jew In Islamic Shirt' (67099 Views)

HAPPENING NOW: Aisha Yesufu Is Fighting With Adeyanju Over Obi / Aliyu Abdullahi, Aisha Buhari's Aide Refuses To Disclose Her Whereabouts (Video) / Hameed Ali Marries Zainab Abdullahi As New Wife (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zainab Abdullahi: 'Aisha Yesufu Is A Jew In Islamic Shirt' by nuelyoyo(m): 1:56pm On Oct 24, 2020
I didn't see where she said Aisha should be killed.
Re: Zainab Abdullahi: 'Aisha Yesufu Is A Jew In Islamic Shirt' by NaMe4: 1:57pm On Oct 24, 2020
Wild animal!

2 Likes

Re: Zainab Abdullahi: 'Aisha Yesufu Is A Jew In Islamic Shirt' by plessis: 1:57pm On Oct 24, 2020
helinues:
sad

She must be shecow and blood thirsty.

This kind of person won't see anything wrong in financing Boko Haram then

You Fulani man. You were accusing the igbos of destroying Lagos, hoping the yorubas attack them and kill them.

We know you barbarians get an erection at the sight of blood.

We are coming for you

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zainab Abdullahi: 'Aisha Yesufu Is A Jew In Islamic Shirt' by Sonoyom(m): 1:58pm On Oct 24, 2020
Woman of piss has spoken.

3 Likes

Re: Zainab Abdullahi: 'Aisha Yesufu Is A Jew In Islamic Shirt' by Iceberg3: 2:02pm On Oct 24, 2020
I have been saying this all along,that Aisha's life is at risk in the north....

1 Like

Re: Zainab Abdullahi: 'Aisha Yesufu Is A Jew In Islamic Shirt' by Jostoman: 2:03pm On Oct 24, 2020
criminalmindz:
The yoruba Muslim is my brother, the hausa Muslim is my brother, the Niger delta man is my brother. We are one Nigeria. Our common enemy is the government and bad leaders. ONE NATION BOUND IN PEACE AND UNITY!
oga no be by force.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zainab Abdullahi: 'Aisha Yesufu Is A Jew In Islamic Shirt' by Nobody: 2:05pm On Oct 24, 2020
This is hate speech, but they will do.anything, because she is one of them.

3 Likes

Re: Zainab Abdullahi: 'Aisha Yesufu Is A Jew In Islamic Shirt' by Gandollaar(f): 2:07pm On Oct 24, 2020
Tomorrow now, Arrewa go carry her pictures, filter them more and plaster them all over NL!

Who would know the beautiful girls in the pictures are all terrorists.

9 Likes

Re: Zainab Abdullahi: 'Aisha Yesufu Is A Jew In Islamic Shirt' by Nobody: 2:12pm On Oct 24, 2020
helinues:
sad

She must be shecow and blood thirsty.

This kind of person won't see anything wrong in financing Boko Haram then
But you shameless hypocrite, have been inciting the yorubas to attack Igbos in Lagos

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zainab Abdullahi: 'Aisha Yesufu Is A Jew In Islamic Shirt' by BruncleZuma: 2:15pm On Oct 24, 2020
Hahahahaha nah wah...awon more Muslim than the prophet people.

2 Likes

Re: Zainab Abdullahi: 'Aisha Yesufu Is A Jew In Islamic Shirt' by JoeEeL(m): 2:16pm On Oct 24, 2020
LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, IF BY NOW YOU NEVER REALISED HOW CLOSE WE GOT TO GRABBING THE GOVERNMENT BY THEIR BALLS, YOU DON'T KNOW OUR POWER.

FOR THE VERY FIRST TIME, THEY SHOOK. THEY GOT JITTERY.

Now if you are still stupid at this point not to see how they have sown seeds of disunity, then u mumu no be small. First off, that unity between Ibo and Yoruba is too threatening to them but the naive ones amongst you just no dey try. Secondly, Femi Adesina came out yesterday to blame Pastor Adeboye and churches.

Sanwolu now had to spin a propaganda that nobody died. Then today, they have tried to demonise IPOB and even had them banned to deflect attention.

And now with your eyes, they coming for Aisha Yesufu. Or are you still too blind to see the pattern?

Their merchants flooded NL (you can see them for yourselves).

And as for you my Yoruba brethren, Oloun, e ti beere si n fumble. Shebi e mo? cool To the few misled ones, you very well know that Ibos are not your enemies and have never been; they only make noise too much -- and that's where it ends. Your real enemies are those whom I'm beginning to see some of you share religion with. Why did you have to create Amotekun? Or was that for the Ibos too? cool

Then surely you know who the real enemies are, so y be distracted? Don't underestimate who ur real oppressors are; honestly I swear, they'll do your eyes dirty. You won't know now; it's our next generation that will bear the everlasting scars. We will be slaves within our own land because we fail to realise we are being sold by saboteurs in the name of Southern governors to the North, backed by the British to ensure domination on other tribes because of our commonwealth.

Mo ti so temi, mo de ti lo. cool

6 Likes

Re: Zainab Abdullahi: 'Aisha Yesufu Is A Jew In Islamic Shirt' by Lorenzop: 2:16pm On Oct 24, 2020
And someone will tell me One Nigeria will work with these savages who are free to threaten people openly and still go scot free in the name of religion...smh

5 Likes

Re: Zainab Abdullahi: 'Aisha Yesufu Is A Jew In Islamic Shirt' by michoim(m): 2:17pm On Oct 24, 2020
Correct talk
Re: Zainab Abdullahi: 'Aisha Yesufu Is A Jew In Islamic Shirt' by Nobody: 2:17pm On Oct 24, 2020
Bitch don't kill her vibe, Aboki hausa.

2 Likes

Re: Zainab Abdullahi: 'Aisha Yesufu Is A Jew In Islamic Shirt' by chatinent: 2:17pm On Oct 24, 2020
Make she come Nigeria inside where mob dey come talk am.
Re: Zainab Abdullahi: 'Aisha Yesufu Is A Jew In Islamic Shirt' by Nobody: 2:18pm On Oct 24, 2020
hmmm
Re: Zainab Abdullahi: 'Aisha Yesufu Is A Jew In Islamic Shirt' by Nobody: 2:18pm On Oct 24, 2020
terrorist sympathiser

2 Likes

Re: Zainab Abdullahi: 'Aisha Yesufu Is A Jew In Islamic Shirt' by Oppy1000: 2:18pm On Oct 24, 2020
hummmm
Re: Zainab Abdullahi: 'Aisha Yesufu Is A Jew In Islamic Shirt' by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 2:19pm On Oct 24, 2020
Shut up bitch

1 Like

Re: Zainab Abdullahi: 'Aisha Yesufu Is A Jew In Islamic Shirt' by Hadampson(m): 2:20pm On Oct 24, 2020
Fahdiga:
And this one is serving Allah. yes she is serving Allah and doing Allah's bidden which is kill as many as you can. your seventy virgins will be waiting for you at heaven. this is the true religion of piss

There is no difference between Christians and muslims. The only difference is just the mode of practice and belief.

1 Like

Re: Zainab Abdullahi: 'Aisha Yesufu Is A Jew In Islamic Shirt' by ghettochild4u(m): 2:20pm On Oct 24, 2020
Fahdiga:
And this one is serving Allah. yes she is serving Allah and doing Allah's bidden which is kill as many as you can. your seventy virgins will be waiting for you at heaven. this is the true religion of piss
Na stupid jihadist Islam dem dey do..
In all of this, did u hear Saudi frown upon what's happening here??

2 Likes

Re: Zainab Abdullahi: 'Aisha Yesufu Is A Jew In Islamic Shirt' by Nobody: 2:20pm On Oct 24, 2020
is this not hate speech?

3 Likes

Re: Zainab Abdullahi: 'Aisha Yesufu Is A Jew In Islamic Shirt' by Hadampson(m): 2:21pm On Oct 24, 2020
pocohantas:
This is unbelievable. How can any normal human say this?

She is not normal smiley

1 Like

Re: Zainab Abdullahi: 'Aisha Yesufu Is A Jew In Islamic Shirt' by Racoon(m): 2:21pm On Oct 24, 2020
See the bloodsuckers always baying for blood like hounds? Headslammers religion!

2 Likes

Re: Zainab Abdullahi: 'Aisha Yesufu Is A Jew In Islamic Shirt' by Nobody: 2:21pm On Oct 24, 2020
Hadampson:

There is no difference between Christians and muslims. The only difference is just the mode of practice and belief.

true
Re: Zainab Abdullahi: 'Aisha Yesufu Is A Jew In Islamic Shirt' by FutureHNDRxXx: 2:21pm On Oct 24, 2020
Imagine what would have been done by now if a southerner had uttered this same disgusting words.

4 Likes

Re: Zainab Abdullahi: 'Aisha Yesufu Is A Jew In Islamic Shirt' by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 2:22pm On Oct 24, 2020
pocohantas:
This is unbelievable. How can any normal human say this?
All these vaginas people never cease 2 amaze me, very anyhow people grin

2 Likes

Re: Zainab Abdullahi: 'Aisha Yesufu Is A Jew In Islamic Shirt' by Camelot65: 2:22pm On Oct 24, 2020
michoim:
Correct talk
Na the same boat pack two of una na, so I'm not surprised undecided

1 Like

Re: Zainab Abdullahi: 'Aisha Yesufu Is A Jew In Islamic Shirt' by Manab: 2:22pm On Oct 24, 2020
Islie:
Kannywood Actress, Zainab Abdullahi, Asks Northerners To Kill Nigerian Activist, Aisha Yesufu

https://saharareporters.com/2020/10/24/kannywood-actress-zainab-abdullahi-asks-northerners-kill-nigerian-activist-aisha-yesufu
I don't knw wat u gain for creating fake news plz be wise.
Re: Zainab Abdullahi: 'Aisha Yesufu Is A Jew In Islamic Shirt' by NairaMaster1(m): 2:22pm On Oct 24, 2020
Dayvidblue:
See this one, demanding that someone be killed for having an opposing view, how pathetic can some people get?

I think this lady should be arrested cos her utterances are capable of inciting violence.

Government won't see that it's hate speech because she's from the terrorists camp.

You can see a terrorist's trait in her. Northerners are killers for sure.

4 Likes

Re: Zainab Abdullahi: 'Aisha Yesufu Is A Jew In Islamic Shirt' by DaddyRochie1642: 2:23pm On Oct 24, 2020
Mikehot:
But wait o, moslems if jihad men would get 77 virgins what would women get?

The women will get 77 Hefty Males to deal with her Kpekus grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zainab Abdullahi: 'Aisha Yesufu Is A Jew In Islamic Shirt' by rainerboy1010: 2:23pm On Oct 24, 2020

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

12 Prominent Nigerian Leaders Yet To Congratulate President-elect, GMB / Buhari Getting His Nails Manicured By His Granddaughters / Michelle Obama Congratulates Ike & Uchechi Ibe On Their Wedding(Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.