Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,430 members, 7,830,158 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:05 PM

Zainab Abdullahi: 'Aisha Yesufu Is A Jew In Islamic Shirt' - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zainab Abdullahi: 'Aisha Yesufu Is A Jew In Islamic Shirt' (67101 Views)

HAPPENING NOW: Aisha Yesufu Is Fighting With Adeyanju Over Obi / Aliyu Abdullahi, Aisha Buhari's Aide Refuses To Disclose Her Whereabouts (Video) / Hameed Ali Marries Zainab Abdullahi As New Wife (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zainab Abdullahi: 'Aisha Yesufu Is A Jew In Islamic Shirt' by Kennyswagz1(m): 6:12pm On Oct 24, 2020
SirMichael1:
'pour'? Really? Typical aboki! One would think that your exposure to the internet is enough to make you stop using your embarrasing accent, but it is obvious you're beyond salvage. Keep substituting porce for force, poor for pour, people for feeffil.
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Zainab Abdullahi: 'Aisha Yesufu Is A Jew In Islamic Shirt' by Earnonline7: 6:16pm On Oct 24, 2020
Really
Re: Zainab Abdullahi: 'Aisha Yesufu Is A Jew In Islamic Shirt' by Notateflonguy(m): 6:16pm On Oct 24, 2020
Jew or no jew... She played a very strong and prominent role in the whole #endSars movement. She's a leader and a hero
Re: Zainab Abdullahi: 'Aisha Yesufu Is A Jew In Islamic Shirt' by tsagir(m): 6:25pm On Oct 24, 2020
I'm MUSLIM FROM AREWA ( KEBBI STATE ) BUT I SWEAR TO ALLAH AISHA YESUFA IS GENUE MUSLIM THAN YOU, (ZAINAB ABDULLAHI) ZAINAB ABDULLAHI SHE IS ASHAWO SHE NEVER MARRIED BUT SHE HAVE 4 CHILDREN,BUT AISHA IS MARRIED WOMAN WITH 2 CHILDREN,

1 Like

Re: Zainab Abdullahi: 'Aisha Yesufu Is A Jew In Islamic Shirt' by ORBLIGHTS(m): 6:29pm On Oct 24, 2020
artificial beauty without brains!

this one is just a typical sexdoll grin shocked
Re: Zainab Abdullahi: 'Aisha Yesufu Is A Jew In Islamic Shirt' by ORBLIGHTS(m): 6:30pm On Oct 24, 2020
artificial beauty without brains!

this one is just a typical sexdoll grin shocked
Re: Zainab Abdullahi: 'Aisha Yesufu Is A Jew In Islamic Shirt' by Carlylepneuma: 6:30pm On Oct 24, 2020
Fahdiga:
And this one is serving Allah. yes she is serving Allah and doing Allah's bidden which is kill as many as you can. your seventy virgins will be waiting for you at heaven. this is the true religion of piss
and wat is ur faith? Christianity? Funny go and amend ur bible like u y'all always do.. g
Re: Zainab Abdullahi: 'Aisha Yesufu Is A Jew In Islamic Shirt' by Madeu(m): 6:30pm On Oct 24, 2020
_
Re: Zainab Abdullahi: 'Aisha Yesufu Is A Jew In Islamic Shirt' by Madeu(m): 6:33pm On Oct 24, 2020
pocohantas:
This is unbelievable. How can any normal human say this?

You see, God gave us brains so that we can make rational decisions and disturb him less, but some people put religion/tribalism for head. That is why a human would leave the issues on ground and get triggered because she thinks her religious beliefs have been insulted.

Northern Nigerians and Arabs have similar problem. They blame Jew and Christians for everything; even their own self-inflicted failures. Forgetting Jew and Christians has progress and advanced their civilization. I'm not surprise by that.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zainab Abdullahi: 'Aisha Yesufu Is A Jew In Islamic Shirt' by lexy2014: 6:39pm On Oct 24, 2020
ivolt:
Sahara reporters at it again. I read everything and couldn't find "kill" in her message. Even though Yesufu is an agent of destruction and have caused many lives to be lost, I call for this actress arrest for inciting violence against her.

How is yesufu an agent of destruction and how is she responsible for d loss of many lives?
Re: Zainab Abdullahi: 'Aisha Yesufu Is A Jew In Islamic Shirt' by faceland: 7:15pm On Oct 24, 2020
She should be banned for her anti-semitism views and hate speech.

She should also show us prove of her ancestry. I am sure that is a middle belt or southern woman.
Re: Zainab Abdullahi: 'Aisha Yesufu Is A Jew In Islamic Shirt' by saniby: 7:21pm On Oct 24, 2020
Islie:
Kannywood Actress, Zainab Abdullahi, Asks Northerners To Kill Nigerian Activist, Aisha Yesufu

https://saharareporters.com/2020/10/24/kannywood-actress-zainab-abdullahi-asks-northerners-kill-nigerian-activist-aisha-yesufu

May be my eyes are not seeing well. Please, point me to where Kannywood Actress, Zainab Abdullahi, Asks Northerners To Kill Nigerian Activist, Aisha Yesufu Yesufu should be killed in the write up.
Re: Zainab Abdullahi: 'Aisha Yesufu Is A Jew In Islamic Shirt' by WelcomeToBiafra: 7:23pm On Oct 24, 2020
Zainab Abdullahi is a fulani terrorist in fulani terrorist industry.

Re: Zainab Abdullahi: 'Aisha Yesufu Is A Jew In Islamic Shirt' by Hadampson(m): 7:30pm On Oct 24, 2020
VULCAN:
Nairaland.

From today know that Hadampson is a forger and a liar. See how he twisted the bible to suit his evil ends.
Below is the real scripture and compare it with his fake news picture under

Ex 21:20&21

20 “If a man beats his male or female slave with a stick, and the slave dies on the spot, the owner must be punished. 21 But if the slave gets well after a day or two, the owner will not be punished since the slave belongs to him.

What about this one smiley

I'm a peaceful person but I hate people picking on a group of people for their evil desire

Aisha yusufu is a muslim and the mentally unstable lady that threatened her is also a muslim. Why must that guy generalize as if all of them are like that?

And to think that both religion are from foreign nations made me feel disgusted

Y'all aren't different from each other cos. The only difference is just the way you worship and the belief of course

Re: Zainab Abdullahi: 'Aisha Yesufu Is A Jew In Islamic Shirt' by Amanda4life: 7:32pm On Oct 24, 2020
AND U FOLLIW THEM DEY CARRY COVID PALLATIVES
Re: Zainab Abdullahi: 'Aisha Yesufu Is A Jew In Islamic Shirt' by emmyN(m): 8:34pm On Oct 24, 2020
Someone should please interpret what she typed. I can't tell that it's English language.
Re: Zainab Abdullahi: 'Aisha Yesufu Is A Jew In Islamic Shirt' by Passionate1(m): 8:36pm On Oct 24, 2020
Zainab abdullahi is a terrorist. .
Re: Zainab Abdullahi: 'Aisha Yesufu Is A Jew In Islamic Shirt' by Jesuyinka01(m): 8:41pm On Oct 24, 2020
77 men nani grin
Mikehot:
But wait o, moslems if jihad men would get 77 virgins what would women get?
Re: Zainab Abdullahi: 'Aisha Yesufu Is A Jew In Islamic Shirt' by goldman777: 8:43pm On Oct 24, 2020
This woman must be arrested for hate speech
Re: Zainab Abdullahi: 'Aisha Yesufu Is A Jew In Islamic Shirt' by kolmart: 8:44pm On Oct 24, 2020
Let the public take note of this useless lady/woman especially the youth she has to pay for her comment here
Re: Zainab Abdullahi: 'Aisha Yesufu Is A Jew In Islamic Shirt' by ostarlink: 8:52pm On Oct 24, 2020
One thing with Islam is that the moment a woman expresses her views freely she will be termed an infidel, false Muslim and all manner of names.
For them womanhood is about keeping quiet even whey your throat is being slit. Tufuakwa
Re: Zainab Abdullahi: 'Aisha Yesufu Is A Jew In Islamic Shirt' by Syman028: 9:28pm On Oct 24, 2020
cashkid18:
Are Yoruba muslims included to kill her grin cheesy cheesy
never
Re: Zainab Abdullahi: 'Aisha Yesufu Is A Jew In Islamic Shirt' by toye440: 9:36pm On Oct 24, 2020
Dayvidblue:
See this one, demanding that someone be killed for having an opposing view, how pathetic can some people get?

I think this lady should be arrested cos her utterances are capable of inciting violence.
Everything I said about Aisha Yesufu, is happening already. For the record the would tell u protest is unislamic, then tell her were she belong, as in she's not to lead men, and eventually the would let her know shes a sotherner from Edo.
Re: Zainab Abdullahi: 'Aisha Yesufu Is A Jew In Islamic Shirt' by Champagnegold: 9:43pm On Oct 24, 2020
See this one wey dem dey press breasts and sex her behind the scenes even for plane sef.. hypocrite! abi were u a virgin when married even at tender age. or are your girls still virgins as u claim holy abi righteous.... offcourse I remember you're a Hindu in Islam...

if you don't like what she's doing then close your mouth...
your region always wake up late to everything just like after criticizing acting, dressing on western wears, women plaiting attached or so. but today now na every corner your youths are doing same you hate (checkout ur leaders' daughters wedding) offcourse your youths enjoys slavery I forgot... Ranki dede
Re: Zainab Abdullahi: 'Aisha Yesufu Is A Jew In Islamic Shirt' by seunayantokun(m): 9:50pm On Oct 24, 2020
Hate speech police, would you let this Abdullah escape?
Re: Zainab Abdullahi: 'Aisha Yesufu Is A Jew In Islamic Shirt' by Funkadict(m): 9:55pm On Oct 24, 2020
Mikehot:
But wait o, moslems if jihad men would get 77 virgins what would women get?

77 fat and hot-looking cucumbers
Re: Zainab Abdullahi: 'Aisha Yesufu Is A Jew In Islamic Shirt' by PervertProphet: 10:02pm On Oct 24, 2020
They never get tired of this hate for Jews like their Pedophile Prophet Muhammad did. Everyone who immediately exposes their false prophet (May Poop&Brimstones be upon him, Amin) gets tagged immediately as been a Zionist.

A 54year old Pedophile Pervert Prophet Muhammad rapes and dislocates the hips of a 9year old girl child who plays with dolls and what do a billion Muslims call him.

Answer: The last Seal Prophet and best example for all mankind to follow.

1 Like

Re: Zainab Abdullahi: 'Aisha Yesufu Is A Jew In Islamic Shirt' by PervertProphet: 10:07pm On Oct 24, 2020
ArewaHero:
Arrr , why do Christians insults Allah and Mohammad at any slight provocation while I never see any Muslim insult Jesus in this forum

WHY?

The Islam creed in itself insults and blasphemes God at the highest level. The only problem is you don't really read so you don't know.
Re: Zainab Abdullahi: 'Aisha Yesufu Is A Jew In Islamic Shirt' by PervertProphet: 10:11pm On Oct 24, 2020
Hadampson:

There is no difference between Christians and muslims. The only difference is just the mode of practice and belief.

You every inch as illiterate as the 7th century Caravan Thief who plagiarized ancient sayings if you don't know there is a difference.

Watch several videos by Christian Prince on The Arabian Prophet YT channel; David Wood on Acts17 Apologetics YT Channel; Dr. Jay Smith on Pfander Institute YT Channel; etcetera
Re: Zainab Abdullahi: 'Aisha Yesufu Is A Jew In Islamic Shirt' by PervertProphet: 10:20pm On Oct 24, 2020
smileyoo:

lol. don't you know mathematics ?
they will also get the other side of equations.
seriously speaking i wish the civilized Muslims can reform their achaic religion, like the christians did, during the christian reformation period by that blessed man called luther.
christianity was as much blood-thirsty as the muslim religion is presently obtainable, to the extent that despite the short-comings still obtainable in christendom, they generally respect the sanctity of human lives, unlike their muslim counterparts, where every punishment for any offence seems to kill or decapitate the offender.
muslim religion is due for reformation.

The Christians didn't reform their religion. Read a little more. More people like Martin Luther started reading the Bible a little more since the Catholic Body restricted them from doing so and they discovered that a lot of their leaders were not really following in the footsteps of Jesus Christ. Now, contrast that with Muhammad. The more you don't read deep about Muhammad. You remain a moderate Muslim but the moment you start studying deep about him. You turn a true Muslim: an Allahu Akbar Jihadist.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Buhari Getting His Nails Manicured By His Granddaughters / Michelle Obama Congratulates Ike & Uchechi Ibe On Their Wedding(Pix / Meet Onyechi Ikpeazu The Lawyer Who Convinced Tribunal To Declare Adeleke Winner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.