Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,434 members, 7,830,186 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:29 PM

Zainab Abdullahi: 'Aisha Yesufu Is A Jew In Islamic Shirt' - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zainab Abdullahi: 'Aisha Yesufu Is A Jew In Islamic Shirt' (67102 Views)

HAPPENING NOW: Aisha Yesufu Is Fighting With Adeyanju Over Obi / Aliyu Abdullahi, Aisha Buhari's Aide Refuses To Disclose Her Whereabouts (Video) / Hameed Ali Marries Zainab Abdullahi As New Wife (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zainab Abdullahi: 'Aisha Yesufu Is A Jew In Islamic Shirt' by ArewaHero(m): 3:26pm On Oct 25, 2020
PervertProphet:

We can't hate what's about to take you to Hell of you don't apply critical thinking.
You see it as hate but it's to save you from doom that you are with your two open eyes going into?

Okay!
If you are so confident of Muhammad.
Answer me why will Muhammad as the self-proclaimed last Prophet sleep with a 9year old girl when Jesus, that he claimed to follow immediately after(600years after) didn't do any of that??
the marriage of Prophet Muhammad to lady 'Aisha was based on a divine command as lady 'Aisha narrated
that angel Gabriel came to Prophet Muhammad carrying a green silk cloth with her image on it and said "this is
your wife in this world and in the hereafter" narrated by al Tirmidhi.

The story of the marriage of Lady 'Aisha started after the death of lady Khadeejah, the prophet's first wife and
the mother of his children. One of the prophet's lady companions, Khawlah bint Hakim who was the wife of
'Uthman ibn Madhz'un, came over to Prophet Muhammad and suggested to him to marry lady 'Aisha and she
described her as the daughter of the most beloved person to Prophet Muhammad. Prophet Muhammad in turn
agreed and asked her to mention the prophet's marriage proposal to Abu Bakr and his wife, Um Ruman.
Re: Zainab Abdullahi: 'Aisha Yesufu Is A Jew In Islamic Shirt' by AntiChristian: 3:27pm On Oct 25, 2020
PervertProphet:

The insult that Muhammad, a 54year old Pedophile is the last seal of the one whom Muhammad himself said created in the qur'an and called the Spirit of Allah in the qur'an is the biggest insult that Satan invented against God.

Everyone wants to lay a claim to the Christian Jesus inclusive of you the Muslims but no other religion aside Islam wants to lay a claim to the false Pedophile Prophet Muhammad (May Poop and Brimstones be upon him,Amin). Not the Jews, Not the Atheists, Not the Jehovah Witnesses, etc.

If Satan has not urinated in your ears like the false prophet Muhammad said. This should make you think why really is there a claim to the Christian Jesus by all religions inclusive of your religion invented 600years after Jesus Christ had died and resurrected.

I won't stoop so low to reply you. Fighting with a pig is not my hobby.
Re: Zainab Abdullahi: 'Aisha Yesufu Is A Jew In Islamic Shirt' by PervertProphet: 3:33pm On Oct 25, 2020
AntiChristian:

I won't stoop so low to reply you. Fighting with a pig is not my hobby.

Donkey poop. You are not even fit to be called a Donkey after all you think a 54year old Pedophile Prophet Muhammad is a prophet indeed. Infidel who thinks other sane people are kuffirs.

You know how embarrassing your Pedophile Prophet Muhammad is so you don't want them Hadiths out there for the people to see acting like there is anything you really know to even reply.
Re: Zainab Abdullahi: 'Aisha Yesufu Is A Jew In Islamic Shirt' by AntiChristian: 3:33pm On Oct 25, 2020
ArewaHero:
that is what I want the guy to understand our religion always put things at their Places ,ISAH( Jesus) is a prophet to Allah that is what we know , And we don't insult Jesus. but them they create a moniker with an insult to ALLAH AND MUHAMMAD for no reason, going over Muslims thread on ever Friday to lay insult which the Muslims don't. do on Christians thread

No mind them.

1 Like

Re: Zainab Abdullahi: 'Aisha Yesufu Is A Jew In Islamic Shirt' by Keji1012(m): 3:38pm On Oct 25, 2020
paix:
For one woman?

Yes of course, u wanna join?
Re: Zainab Abdullahi: 'Aisha Yesufu Is A Jew In Islamic Shirt' by paix(m): 3:43pm On Oct 25, 2020
Keji1012:

Yes of course, u wanna join?
No thanks, I observe one rat one hole affair.
Re: Zainab Abdullahi: 'Aisha Yesufu Is A Jew In Islamic Shirt' by PervertProphet: 3:57pm On Oct 25, 2020
ArewaHero:
the marriage of Prophet Muhammad to lady 'Aisha was based on a divine command as lady 'Aisha narrated
that angel Gabriel came to Prophet Muhammad carrying a green silk cloth with her image on it and said "this is
your wife in this world and in the hereafter" narrated by al Tirmidhi.

The story of the marriage of Lady 'Aisha started after the death of lady Khadeejah, the prophet's first wife and
the mother of his children. One of the prophet's lady companions, Khawlah bint Hakim who was the wife of
'Uthman ibn Madhz'un, came over to Prophet Muhammad and suggested to him to marry lady 'Aisha and she
described her as the daughter of the most beloved person to Prophet Muhammad. Prophet Muhammad in turn
agreed and asked her to mention the prophet's marriage proposal to Abu Bakr and his wife, Um Ruman.

A supposed angel called Jibril (he heard the name from the Jews first and from Waraqa, the relation of Khadijah who were Ansari (a Christian sect).
Now, if this supposed angel comes to a mad person who attempted taking his life by jumping off the cliff. If this kind of person comes and asks for your 6year or 7year old daughter who is sickly and still plays with dolls proving she was still a little girl.

Be honest if you are not mentally sick and irresponsible.

1) Will you give your 6year or 7year old daughter to this 54year old Pedophile who claims to be Prophet?

2) If the Aisha, the 6year old girl child was his wife in this world and the world hereafter (Shi'as don't accept this B.S) then why did Surah 33:50 give Muhammad permission to still have any girl in skirt whether even on his maternal and paternal side plus slave girls captured as prisoners of war? Why did Muhammad the possessed Prophet still go ahead to take more women even kill their families like Zaynab bint Al-Harith who poisoned him with a Lamb meat?

3) Where have you seen a 6year old child that has a mind of her own to make decision to refuse a rich 54year old Pedophile who obviously manipulated her poor parents into making her a 54year old man's wife at age 6? Where is your human conscience and your critical thinking skills as an adult?

4) So Allah approves the marriage of a 6year old girl who is sick, still plays with dolls as little girl children do and Muhammad waited 2-3years for to her to be well for him to devour sexually when she was 9year old and that is God-sent to you, right?

Now, let's see proof of Aisha as a small girl playing with dolls:

Hadith
حَدَّثَنَا مُحَمَّدٌ، أَخْبَرَنَا أَبُو مُعَاوِيَةَ، حَدَّثَنَا هِشَامٌ، عَنْ أَبِيهِ، عَنْ عَائِشَةَ ـ رضى الله عنها ـ قَالَتْ كُنْتُ أَلْعَبُ بِالْبَنَاتِ عِنْدَ النَّبِيِّ صلى الله عليه وسلم وَكَانَ لِي صَوَاحِبُ يَلْعَبْنَ مَعِي، فَكَانَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم إِذَا دَخَلَ يَتَقَمَّعْنَ مِنْهُ، فَيُسَرِّبُهُنَّ إِلَىَّ فَيَلْعَبْنَ مَعِي‏.‏
Narrated `Aisha:

I used to play with the dolls in the presence of the Prophet, and my girl friends also used to play with me. When Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) used to enter (my dwelling place) they used to hide themselves, but the Prophet would call them to join and play with me. (The playing with the dolls and similar images is forbidden, but it was allowed for `Aisha at that time, as she was a little girl, not yet reached the age of puberty.) (Fath-ul-Bari page 143, Vol.13)

Sahih al-Bukhari 6130
In-book : Book 78, Hadith 157
USC-MSA web (English) : Vol. 8, Book 73, Hadith 151

Hadith
حَدَّثَنَا يَحْيَى بْنُ يَحْيَى، أَخْبَرَنَا عَبْدُ الْعَزِيزِ بْنُ مُحَمَّدٍ، عَنْ هِشَامِ بْنِ عُرْوَةَ، عَنْ أَبِيهِ، عَنْ عَائِشَةَ، أَنَّهَا كَانَتْ تَلْعَبُ بِالْبَنَاتِ عِنْدَ رَسُولِ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم قَالَتْ وَكَانَتْ تَأْتِينِي صَوَاحِبِي فَكُنَّ يَنْقَمِعْنَ مِنْ رَسُولِ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم قَالَتْ فَكَانَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم يُسَرِّبُهُنَّ إِلَىَّ ‏.‏
A'isha reported that she used to play with dolls in the presence of Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) and when her playmates came to her they left (the house) because they felt shy of Allah's Messenger (ﷺ), whereas Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) sent them to her.

Sahih Muslim 2440 a
In-book : Book 44, Hadith 117
USC-MSA web (English) : Book 31, Hadith 5981  

So the other little girl children used to feel shy before the 54year old Pedophile Prophet Muhammad. Who knows if others were defiled too that the companions of Muhammad didn't record for us too. So you think this hypocrite Muhammad who disallowed the playing of dolls by children but allowed it specifically for his little girl child bride, Aisha. That this is ordained by Allah, right??

Hadith
أَخْبَرَنَا مُحَمَّدُ بْنُ آدَمَ، عَنْ عَبْدَةَ، عَنْ هِشَامٍ، عَنْ أَبِيهِ، عَنْ عَائِشَةَ، قَالَتْ تَزَوَّجَنِي رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم وَأَنَا بِنْتُ سِتٍّ وَدَخَلَ عَلَىَّ وَأَنَا بِنْتُ تِسْعِ سِنِينَ وَكُنْتُ أَلْعَبُ بِالْبَنَاتِ ‏.‏
It was narrated that 'Aishah said:

"The Messenger of Allah married me when I was six, and consummated the marriage with me when I was nine, and I used to play with dolls."

Sahih (Darussalam)

Sunan an-Nasa'i 3378
In-book : Book 26, Hadith 183
English translation : Vol. 4, Book 26, Hadith 3380
Sunan an-Nasai

Hadith
حَدَّثَنِي فَرْوَةُ بْنُ أَبِي الْمَغْرَاءِ، حَدَّثَنَا عَلِيُّ بْنُ مُسْهِرٍ، عَنْ هِشَامٍ، عَنْ أَبِيهِ، عَنْ عَائِشَةَ ـ رضى الله عنها ـ قَالَتْ تَزَوَّجَنِي النَّبِيُّ صلى الله عليه وسلم وَأَنَا بِنْتُ سِتِّ سِنِينَ، فَقَدِمْنَا الْمَدِينَةَ فَنَزَلْنَا فِي بَنِي الْحَارِثِ بْنِ خَزْرَجٍ، فَوُعِكْتُ فَتَمَرَّقَ شَعَرِي فَوَفَى جُمَيْمَةً، فَأَتَتْنِي أُمِّي أُمُّ رُومَانَ وَإِنِّي لَفِي أُرْجُوحَةٍ وَمَعِي صَوَاحِبُ لِي، فَصَرَخَتْ بِي فَأَتَيْتُهَا لاَ أَدْرِي مَا تُرِيدُ بِي فَأَخَذَتْ بِيَدِي حَتَّى أَوْقَفَتْنِي عَلَى باب الدَّارِ، وَإِنِّي لأَنْهَجُ، حَتَّى سَكَنَ بَعْضُ نَفَسِي، ثُمَّ أَخَذَتْ شَيْئًا مِنْ مَاءٍ فَمَسَحَتْ بِهِ وَجْهِي وَرَأْسِي ثُمَّ أَدْخَلَتْنِي الدَّارَ فَإِذَا نِسْوَةٌ مِنَ الأَنْصَارِ فِي الْبَيْتِ فَقُلْنَ عَلَى الْخَيْرِ وَالْبَرَكَةِ، وَعَلَى خَيْرِ طَائِرٍ‏.‏ فَأَسْلَمَتْنِي إِلَيْهِنَّ فَأَصْلَحْنَ مِنْ شَأْنِي، فَلَمْ يَرُعْنِي إِلاَّ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم ضُحًى، فَأَسْلَمَتْنِي إِلَيْهِ، وَأَنَا يَوْمَئِذٍ بِنْتُ تِسْعِ سِنِينَ‏.‏
Narrated Aisha:

The Prophet (ﷺ) engaged me when I was a girl of six (years). We went to Medina and stayed at the home of Bani-al-Harith bin Khazraj. Then I got ill and my hair fell down. Later on my hair grew (again) and my mother, Um Ruman, came to me while I was playing in a swing with some of my girl friends. She called me, and I went to her, not knowing what she wanted to do to me. She caught me by the hand and made me stand at the door of the house. I was breathless then, and when my breathing became Allright, she took some water and rubbed my face and head with it. Then she took me into the house. There in the house I saw some Ansari women who said, "Best wishes and Allah's Blessing and a good luck." Then she entrusted me to them and they prepared me (for the marriage). Unexpectedly Allah's Apostle came to me in the forenoon and my mother handed me over to him, and at that time I was a girl of nine years of age.

Sahih al-Bukhari 3894
In-book : Book 63, Hadith 120
USC-MSA web (English) : Vol. 5, Book 58, Hadith 234

From this particular hadith above. We can see that why Muhammad the Pedophile didn't devour Aisha sexually at 6year or 7years was because she was sick and recovered in 2years time. Immediately, they handed the sick but recovered Aisha at 9years old to the 54year old Muhammad. He immediately sexually devoured her. This is the kind of man 1 billion Muslims call Prophet and that he is the last of Prophet after Jesus, right??

If this pervert is a prophet then Hugh Hefner is a prophet too. How can you people see clear black and call it white? What's wrong with your consciences as humans?

Notice in this next hadith. How Aisha's thigh are little compared to the old man 54year old Pedophile Prophet Muhammad. After sexual stuffs with her with his heavy thighs still on her little thighs. She was scared her little thighs will break from the weight of Muhammad's adult thighs. After sexually abusing her. He would get qur'an revelations as usual involves Jihadi that is violence in the cause of Allah:

Hadith
حَدَّثَنَا إِسْمَاعِيلُ بْنُ عَبْدِ اللَّهِ، قَالَ حَدَّثَنِي إِبْرَاهِيمُ بْنُ سَعْدٍ، عَنْ صَالِحِ بْنِ كَيْسَانَ، عَنِ ابْنِ شِهَابٍ، قَالَ حَدَّثَنِي سَهْلُ بْنُ سَعْدٍ السَّاعِدِيُّ، أَنَّهُ رَأَى مَرْوَانَ بْنَ الْحَكَمِ فِي الْمَسْجِدِ، فَأَقْبَلْتُ حَتَّى جَلَسْتُ إِلَى جَنْبِهِ، فَأَخْبَرَنَا أَنَّ زَيْدَ بْنَ ثَابِتٍ أَخْبَرَهُ أَنَّ رَسُولَ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم أَمْلَى عَلَيْهِ لاَ يَسْتَوِي الْقَاعِدُونَ مِنَ الْمُؤْمِنِينَ وَالْمُجَاهِدُونَ فِي سَبِيلِ اللَّهِ فَجَاءَهُ ابْنُ أُمِّ مَكْتُومٍ وَهْوَ يُمِلُّهَا عَلَىَّ قَالَ يَا رَسُولَ اللَّهِ، وَاللَّهِ لَوْ أَسْتَطِيعُ الْجِهَادَ لَجَاهَدْتُ ـ وَكَانَ أَعْمَى ـ فَأَنْزَلَ اللَّهُ عَلَى رَسُولِهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم وَفَخِذُهُ عَلَى فَخِذِي، فَثَقُلَتْ عَلَىَّ حَتَّى خِفْتُ أَنْ تُرَضَّ فَخِذِي، ثُمَّ سُرِّيَ عَنْهُ، فَأَنْزَلَ اللَّهُ ‏{‏غَيْرَ أُولِي الضَّرَرِ‏}‏
Narrated Zaid bin Thabit:

That the Prophet (ﷺ) dictated to him: "Not equal are those of the believers who sit (at home) and those who strive and fight in the Cause of Allah." Zaid added: Ibn Um Maktum came while the Prophet (ﷺ) was dictating to me and said, "O Allah's Apostle! By Allah, if I had the power to fight (in Allah's Cause), I would," and he was a blind man. So Allah revealed to his Apostle while his thigh was on my thigh, and his thigh became so heavy that I was afraid it might fracture my thigh. Then that state of the Prophet (ﷺ) passed and Allah revealed:-- "Except those who are disabled (by injury or are blind or lame etc).

Sahih al-Bukhari
USC-MSA web (English) : Vol. 6, Book 60, Hadith 116
Arabic : Book 65, Hadith 4592
Sahih Bukhari
Re: Zainab Abdullahi: 'Aisha Yesufu Is A Jew In Islamic Shirt' by ArewaHero(m): 6:46pm On Oct 25, 2020
PervertProphet:

A supposed angel called Jibril (he heard the name from the Jews first and from Waraqa, the relation of Khadijah who were Ansari (a Christian sect).
Now, if this supposed angel comes to a mad person who attempted taking his life by jumping off the cliff. If this kind of person comes and asks for your 6year or 7year old daughter who is sickly and still plays with dolls proving she was still a little girl.

Be honest if you are not mentally sick and irresponsible.

1) Will you give your 6year or 7year old daughter to this 54year old Pedophile who claims to be Prophet?

2) If the Aisha, the 6year old girl child was his wife in this world and the world hereafter (Shi'as don't accept this B.S) then why did Surah 33:50 give Muhammad permission to still have any girl in skirt whether even on his maternal and paternal side plus slave girls captured as prisoners of war? Why did Muhammad the possessed Prophet still go ahead to take more women even kill their families like Zaynab bint Al-Harith who poisoned him with a Lamb meat?

3) Where have you seen a 6year old child that has a mind of her own to make decision to refuse a rich 54year old Pedophile who obviously manipulated her poor parents into making her a 54year old man's wife at age 6? Where is your human conscience and your critical thinking skills as an adult?

4) So Allah approves the marriage of a 6year old girl who is sick, still plays with dolls as little girl children do and Muhammad waited 2-3years for to her to be well for him to devour sexually when she was 9year old and that is God-sent to you, right?

Now, let's see proof of Aisha as a small girl playing with dolls:

Hadith
حَدَّثَنَا مُحَمَّدٌ، أَخْبَرَنَا أَبُو مُعَاوِيَةَ، حَدَّثَنَا هِشَامٌ، عَنْ أَبِيهِ، عَنْ عَائِشَةَ ـ رضى الله عنها ـ قَالَتْ كُنْتُ أَلْعَبُ بِالْبَنَاتِ عِنْدَ النَّبِيِّ صلى الله عليه وسلم وَكَانَ لِي صَوَاحِبُ يَلْعَبْنَ مَعِي، فَكَانَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم إِذَا دَخَلَ يَتَقَمَّعْنَ مِنْهُ، فَيُسَرِّبُهُنَّ إِلَىَّ فَيَلْعَبْنَ مَعِي‏.‏
Narrated `Aisha:

I used to play with the dolls in the presence of the Prophet, and my girl friends also used to play with me. When Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) used to enter (my dwelling place) they used to hide themselves, but the Prophet would call them to join and play with me. (The playing with the dolls and similar images is forbidden, but it was allowed for `Aisha at that time, as she was a little girl, not yet reached the age of puberty.) (Fath-ul-Bari page 143, Vol.13)

Sahih al-Bukhari 6130
In-book : Book 78, Hadith 157
USC-MSA web (English) : Vol. 8, Book 73, Hadith 151

Hadith
حَدَّثَنَا يَحْيَى بْنُ يَحْيَى، أَخْبَرَنَا عَبْدُ الْعَزِيزِ بْنُ مُحَمَّدٍ، عَنْ هِشَامِ بْنِ عُرْوَةَ، عَنْ أَبِيهِ، عَنْ عَائِشَةَ، أَنَّهَا كَانَتْ تَلْعَبُ بِالْبَنَاتِ عِنْدَ رَسُولِ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم قَالَتْ وَكَانَتْ تَأْتِينِي صَوَاحِبِي فَكُنَّ يَنْقَمِعْنَ مِنْ رَسُولِ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم قَالَتْ فَكَانَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم يُسَرِّبُهُنَّ إِلَىَّ ‏.‏
A'isha reported that she used to play with dolls in the presence of Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) and when her playmates came to her they left (the house) because they felt shy of Allah's Messenger (ﷺ), whereas Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) sent them to her.

Sahih Muslim 2440 a
In-book : Book 44, Hadith 117
USC-MSA web (English) : Book 31, Hadith 5981  

So the other little girl children used to feel shy before the 54year old Pedophile Prophet Muhammad. Who knows if others were defiled too that the companions of Muhammad didn't record for us too. So you think this hypocrite Muhammad who disallowed the playing of dolls by children but allowed it specifically for his little girl child bride, Aisha. That this is ordained by Allah, right??

Hadith
أَخْبَرَنَا مُحَمَّدُ بْنُ آدَمَ، عَنْ عَبْدَةَ، عَنْ هِشَامٍ، عَنْ أَبِيهِ، عَنْ عَائِشَةَ، قَالَتْ تَزَوَّجَنِي رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم وَأَنَا بِنْتُ سِتٍّ وَدَخَلَ عَلَىَّ وَأَنَا بِنْتُ تِسْعِ سِنِينَ وَكُنْتُ أَلْعَبُ بِالْبَنَاتِ ‏.‏
It was narrated that 'Aishah said:

"The Messenger of Allah married me when I was six, and consummated the marriage with me when I was nine, and I used to play with dolls."

Sahih (Darussalam)

Sunan an-Nasa'i 3378
In-book : Book 26, Hadith 183
English translation : Vol. 4, Book 26, Hadith 3380
Sunan an-Nasai

Hadith
حَدَّثَنِي فَرْوَةُ بْنُ أَبِي الْمَغْرَاءِ، حَدَّثَنَا عَلِيُّ بْنُ مُسْهِرٍ، عَنْ هِشَامٍ، عَنْ أَبِيهِ، عَنْ عَائِشَةَ ـ رضى الله عنها ـ قَالَتْ تَزَوَّجَنِي النَّبِيُّ صلى الله عليه وسلم وَأَنَا بِنْتُ سِتِّ سِنِينَ، فَقَدِمْنَا الْمَدِينَةَ فَنَزَلْنَا فِي بَنِي الْحَارِثِ بْنِ خَزْرَجٍ، فَوُعِكْتُ فَتَمَرَّقَ شَعَرِي فَوَفَى جُمَيْمَةً، فَأَتَتْنِي أُمِّي أُمُّ رُومَانَ وَإِنِّي لَفِي أُرْجُوحَةٍ وَمَعِي صَوَاحِبُ لِي، فَصَرَخَتْ بِي فَأَتَيْتُهَا لاَ أَدْرِي مَا تُرِيدُ بِي فَأَخَذَتْ بِيَدِي حَتَّى أَوْقَفَتْنِي عَلَى باب الدَّارِ، وَإِنِّي لأَنْهَجُ، حَتَّى سَكَنَ بَعْضُ نَفَسِي، ثُمَّ أَخَذَتْ شَيْئًا مِنْ مَاءٍ فَمَسَحَتْ بِهِ وَجْهِي وَرَأْسِي ثُمَّ أَدْخَلَتْنِي الدَّارَ فَإِذَا نِسْوَةٌ مِنَ الأَنْصَارِ فِي الْبَيْتِ فَقُلْنَ عَلَى الْخَيْرِ وَالْبَرَكَةِ، وَعَلَى خَيْرِ طَائِرٍ‏.‏ فَأَسْلَمَتْنِي إِلَيْهِنَّ فَأَصْلَحْنَ مِنْ شَأْنِي، فَلَمْ يَرُعْنِي إِلاَّ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم ضُحًى، فَأَسْلَمَتْنِي إِلَيْهِ، وَأَنَا يَوْمَئِذٍ بِنْتُ تِسْعِ سِنِينَ‏.‏
Narrated Aisha:

The Prophet (ﷺ) engaged me when I was a girl of six (years). We went to Medina and stayed at the home of Bani-al-Harith bin Khazraj. Then I got ill and my hair fell down. Later on my hair grew (again) and my mother, Um Ruman, came to me while I was playing in a swing with some of my girl friends. She called me, and I went to her, not knowing what she wanted to do to me. She caught me by the hand and made me stand at the door of the house. I was breathless then, and when my breathing became Allright, she took some water and rubbed my face and head with it. Then she took me into the house. There in the house I saw some Ansari women who said, "Best wishes and Allah's Blessing and a good luck." Then she entrusted me to them and they prepared me (for the marriage). Unexpectedly Allah's Apostle came to me in the forenoon and my mother handed me over to him, and at that time I was a girl of nine years of age.

Sahih al-Bukhari 3894
In-book : Book 63, Hadith 120
USC-MSA web (English) : Vol. 5, Book 58, Hadith 234

From this particular hadith above. We can see that why Muhammad the Pedophile didn't devour Aisha sexually at 6year or 7years was because she was sick and recovered in 2years time. Immediately, they handed the sick but recovered Aisha at 9years old to the 54year old Muhammad. He immediately sexually devoured her. This is the kind of man 1 billion Muslims call Prophet and that he is the last of Prophet after Jesus, right??

If this pervert is a prophet then Hugh Hefner is a prophet too. How can you people see clear black and call it white? What's wrong with your consciences as humans?

Notice in this next hadith. How Aisha's thigh are little compared to the old man 54year old Pedophile Prophet Muhammad. After sexual stuffs with her with his heavy thighs still on her little thighs. She was scared her little thighs will break from the weight of Muhammad's adult thighs. After sexually abusing her. He would get qur'an revelations as usual involves Jihadi that is violence in the cause of Allah:

Hadith
حَدَّثَنَا إِسْمَاعِيلُ بْنُ عَبْدِ اللَّهِ، قَالَ حَدَّثَنِي إِبْرَاهِيمُ بْنُ سَعْدٍ، عَنْ صَالِحِ بْنِ كَيْسَانَ، عَنِ ابْنِ شِهَابٍ، قَالَ حَدَّثَنِي سَهْلُ بْنُ سَعْدٍ السَّاعِدِيُّ، أَنَّهُ رَأَى مَرْوَانَ بْنَ الْحَكَمِ فِي الْمَسْجِدِ، فَأَقْبَلْتُ حَتَّى جَلَسْتُ إِلَى جَنْبِهِ، فَأَخْبَرَنَا أَنَّ زَيْدَ بْنَ ثَابِتٍ أَخْبَرَهُ أَنَّ رَسُولَ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم أَمْلَى عَلَيْهِ لاَ يَسْتَوِي الْقَاعِدُونَ مِنَ الْمُؤْمِنِينَ وَالْمُجَاهِدُونَ فِي سَبِيلِ اللَّهِ فَجَاءَهُ ابْنُ أُمِّ مَكْتُومٍ وَهْوَ يُمِلُّهَا عَلَىَّ قَالَ يَا رَسُولَ اللَّهِ، وَاللَّهِ لَوْ أَسْتَطِيعُ الْجِهَادَ لَجَاهَدْتُ ـ وَكَانَ أَعْمَى ـ فَأَنْزَلَ اللَّهُ عَلَى رَسُولِهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم وَفَخِذُهُ عَلَى فَخِذِي، فَثَقُلَتْ عَلَىَّ حَتَّى خِفْتُ أَنْ تُرَضَّ فَخِذِي، ثُمَّ سُرِّيَ عَنْهُ، فَأَنْزَلَ اللَّهُ ‏{‏غَيْرَ أُولِي الضَّرَرِ‏}‏
Narrated Zaid bin Thabit:

That the Prophet (ﷺ) dictated to him: "Not equal are those of the believers who sit (at home) and those who strive and fight in the Cause of Allah." Zaid added: Ibn Um Maktum came while the Prophet (ﷺ) was dictating to me and said, "O Allah's Apostle! By Allah, if I had the power to fight (in Allah's Cause), I would," and he was a blind man. So Allah revealed to his Apostle while his thigh was on my thigh, and his thigh became so heavy that I was afraid it might fracture my thigh. Then that state of the Prophet (ﷺ) passed and Allah revealed:-- "Except those who are disabled (by injury or are blind or lame etc).

Sahih al-Bukhari
USC-MSA web (English) : Vol. 6, Book 60, Hadith 116
Arabic : Book 65, Hadith 4592
Sahih Bukhari
you just go to and copies long epistle from anti Islam forum and come paste it

all I know is that the marriage of Prophet Muhammad to lady 'Aisha was
based on a divine command , Allah chose Aisha to Muhammad because she is the woman that deserve these BEAUTIFUL PROPHET .
Re: Zainab Abdullahi: 'Aisha Yesufu Is A Jew In Islamic Shirt' by PervertProphet: 7:11pm On Oct 25, 2020
ArewaHero:
you just go to and copies long epistle from anti Islam forum and come paste it

all I know is that the marriage of Prophet Muhammad to lady 'Aisha was
based on a divine command , Allah chose Aisha to Muhammad because she is the woman that deserve these BEAUTIFUL PROPHET .

Brother, these are from my Personal copy of my Hadith collections. Go online and search if what I typed to you is from any so-called "anti-islam" forum. Quit hiding behind funny claims like that.

I doubt you do go through the Hadiths yourself except copy&paste from sites like Zaik Nair's site. Try and apply critical thinking as you do your research. Don't just swallow everything hook,line and sinker.

I diligently pore through my Hadiths and qu'ran patiently because that's the only way you will discover the truth and not be deceived by Islamic mullahs/Sheiks who do nothing but tell lies.

There are many more Hadiths on this Aisha and Muhammad sexual abuse that if I start posting them here. It will take the whole week inclusive of Muhammad thighing her.

You have still not answered my question. What exactly is divine about a 54year Old sexual deviant Muhammad abusing sexually a 6year old girl under the guise of "Allah's command"?!!. Will you accept a Muslim who chooses to follow the "best example for Muslims-Muhammad" as regards this that is at 54year old ask for your 6year old daughter or niece's hand in marriage?
Why do you Muslims always try to rationalize this evil despicable madness? It's beyond me.

You gave a Hadith that this is "divine"( grin grin grin the way you guys mock God and abuse words that are supposed to be pure is even in itself shocking). The way you guys bend over to make sure a Pedophile Prophet Muhammad to look good is highly Satanic in itself. The Hadith you quoted and I asked you since Aisha is the wife both here and hereafter for Muhammad then why did he reveal Surah 33:50 to give himself unlimited access to any female with a hole in between her legs both of his paternal and maternal sides inclusive of prisoner of wars like Zaynab who later poisoned him? So the so called Allah's divine decree for him to get MARRIED TO A 6-YEAR OLD GIRL CHILD WAS STILL NOT ENOUGH?

Put your thinking cap on. I believe you are a learned person because you embarrassing yourself trying to cover up this heinous act by Muhammad.

Did you just call the Pedophile Prophet Muhammad beautiful? Well, he was when he was actively Cross dressing in Aisha's clothes and receiving his best quran revelations while in her clothes. Close your eyes for a minute and picture how ridiculous Muhammad would have looked in her clothes.
Re: Zainab Abdullahi: 'Aisha Yesufu Is A Jew In Islamic Shirt' by ArewaHero(m): 8:08pm On Oct 25, 2020
PervertProphet:

Brother, these are from my Personal copy of my Hadith collections. I doubt you do go through the Hadiths yourself except copy&paste from sites like Zaik Nair's site. Try and apply critical thinking as you do your research. Don't just swallow everything hook,line and sinker.

I diligently pore through my Hadiths and qu'ran patiently because that's the only way you will discover the truth and not be deceived by Islamic mullahs/Sheiks who do nothing but tell lies.

There are many more Hadiths on this Aisha and Muhammad sexual abuse that if I start posting them here. It will take the whole week inclusive of Muhammad thighing her.

You have still not answered my question. What exactly is divine about a 54year Old sexual deviant Muhammad abusing sexually a 6year old girl under the guise of "Allah's command"?!!. Will you accept a Muslim who chooses to follow the "best example for Muslims-Muhammad" as regards this that is at 54year old ask for your 6year old daughter or niece's hand in marriage?
Why do you Muslims always try to rationalize this evil despicable madness? It's beyond me.

You gave a Hadith that this is "divine"( grin grin grin the way you guys mock God and abuse words that are supposed to be pure is even in itself shocking). The way you guys bend over to make sure a Pedophile Prophet Muhammad to look good is highly Satanic in itself. The Hadith you quoted and I asked you since Aisha is the wife both here and hereafter for Muhammad then why did he reveal Surah 33:50 to give himself unlimited access to any female with a hole in between her legs both of his paternal and maternal sides inclusive of prisoner of wars like Zaynab who later poisoned him? So the so called Allah's divine decree for him to get MARRIED TO A 6-YEAR OLD GIRL CHILD WAS STILL NOT ENOUGH?

Put your thinking cap on. I believe you are a learned person because you embarrassing yourself trying to cover up this heinous act by Muhammad.

Did you just call the Pedophile Prophet Muhammad beautiful? Well, he was when he was actively Cross dressing in Aisha's clothes and receiving his best quran revelations while in her clothes. Close your eyes for a minute and picture how ridiculous Muhammad would have looked in her clothes.
when prophet Muhammad) p.b.u h) married Aisha (R.A) at 6 year old she ,still stays with her parents until she reached nine that was when she moved to the house of our prophet .

HOPE YOU READ THIS ON YOUR AUDIO HADITH YOU CLAIMED YOU CARRY YOUR RESEARCHES
Re: Zainab Abdullahi: 'Aisha Yesufu Is A Jew In Islamic Shirt' by PervertProphet: 8:19pm On Oct 25, 2020
ArewaHero:
when prophet Muhammad) p.b.u h) married Aisha (R.A) at 6 year old she ,still stays with her parents until she reached nine that was when she moved to the house of our prophet .

HOPE YOU READ THIS ON YOUR AUDIO HADITH YOU CLAIMED YOU CARRY YOUR RESEARCHES

Why are beating around the bush to stuffs that are not the major things. Hahahaha!! You Muslims always do this. Okay! I first mentioned that Aisha stayed with her parents till 9 before she was immediately handed over to the 54year old Pedophile Prophet Muhammad who sexually devoured the little girl immediately at 9.

I was the one who put up the Hadith. You didn't. Oga! This is what I am asking you and you are running around the Kabbah stone.

What is divine about Allah giving a 9year old little girl to be defiled by a 54year old schizophrenic sexual deviant Muhammad(poop&brimstones be upon him)?

Can you in emulation of the "best example for all Muslims" (Surah 33:21 and 4:80 where the qu'ran says any who obeys Muhammad the pedophile prophet has already obeyed Allah so I don't even to directly obey Allah. Once, I obey Muhammad then Allah is obeyed) so can you in emulation of Muhammad give out your 9year old daughter or niece to a 54year old sexual deviant all under the guise of "divine marriage"?

Answer my question and quit running around the Kabbah.
Re: Zainab Abdullahi: 'Aisha Yesufu Is A Jew In Islamic Shirt' by ArewaHero(m): 8:50pm On Oct 25, 2020
PervertProphet:

Why are beating around the bush to stuffs that are not the major things. Hahahaha!! You Muslims always do this. Okay! I first mentioned that Aisha stayed with her parents till 9 before she was immediately handed over to the 54year old Pedophile Prophet Muhammad who sexually devoured the little girl immediately at 9.

I was the one who put up the Hadith. You didn't. Oga! This is what I am asking you and you are running around the Kabbah stone.

What is divine about Allah giving a 9year old little girl to be defiled by a 54year old schizophrenic sexual deviant Muhammad(poop&brimstones be upon him)?

Can you in emulation of the "best example for all Muslims" (Surah 33:21 and 4:80 where the qu'ran says any who obeys Muhammad the pedophile prophet has already obeyed Allah so I don't even to directly obey Allah. Once, I obey Muhammad then Allah is obeyed) so can you in emulation of Muhammad give out your 9year old daughter or niece to a 54year old sexual deviant all under the guise of "divine marriage"?

Answer my question and quit running around the Kabbah.
I know that you will never get satisfied with any answer I gave you ,I know you must be a member of those YAHUD WAN NASARA or SHIITE MUSLIM FORUM so I won't waste my precious time arguing with you ,

MY A ADVICE TO YOU IS

ACCEPT ALLAH AND BELIEVE MUHAMMAD IS HIS

PROPHET BEFORE IS TOO LATE .
Re: Zainab Abdullahi: 'Aisha Yesufu Is A Jew In Islamic Shirt' by PervertProphet: 9:20pm On Oct 25, 2020
ArewaHero:
I know that you will never get satisfied with any answer I gave you ,I know you must be a member of those YAHUD WAN NASARA or SHIITE MUSLIM FORUM so I won't waste my precious time arguing with you ,

MY A ADVICE TO YOU IS

ACCEPT ALLAH AND BELIEVE MUHAMMAD IS HIS

PROPHET BEFORE IS TOO LATE .

To believe in Allah is to believe Satan and to believe Muhammad is to believe the greatest false prophet that ever lived.
Re: Zainab Abdullahi: 'Aisha Yesufu Is A Jew In Islamic Shirt' by Nobody: 12:01am On Oct 26, 2020
Finding it hard to believe someone would openly canvass for an assassination and no one has called for her arrest simply because she's a Buharist. I hope Aisha Yesufu will take appropriate legal action against this. If anything happens to her, they know where to look.
Re: Zainab Abdullahi: 'Aisha Yesufu Is A Jew In Islamic Shirt' by abduljabbar4(m): 12:13pm On Oct 26, 2020
Kennyswagz1:
so you want South crude oil but you hate southerners?

I want SOUTH SOUTHERN crude oil and no, I have no hatred for the SS and SW. I can't say no about the SE
Re: Zainab Abdullahi: 'Aisha Yesufu Is A Jew In Islamic Shirt' by abduljabbar4(m): 12:24pm On Oct 26, 2020
Mikehot:
if you didn't smash your brain you would know the bastards are better than the uncircumcised illerate almajiris who while still given a phone number would dial the wrong one constituting nonentity across the Telecom space.

Dumbness doesn't go below that, while you speak to them you realize they are not just blind, dumb but also deaf.

Maybe you need to change the kettle for washing your prick and buy an unpolluted one for washing your face perphas your eyes could be open to realize your stupidity.

Is southern oil for you desert parasites are Southerners benefitting from the alleged gold in zamfara.

As far as am concerned it is the cursed almajiris you are celebrating as northern culture that is benefitting from alleged Yahoo boys more, you need to see the way these infidels leave the southern sewage bins and start running to wash the cars of the alleged Yahoo boys.

Almajiris including their parents depends on the scrumbs from these Yahoo boys for survival, they worship them, they would pour sand in that crack on your smashed skull

I'm glad that your your empty head is now boiling with rage. Let me tell you something, no one on earth can arrest you for being poor, illiterate, or for washing cars. It still falls under legality unlike you filthy criminals.

It is very hilarious that a dirty, pant-sniffing yahoo boy like you can come out to call somebody dirty. You people are the worst on earth, because you do all sorts of rubbish to gain money. You kill people, severe their body parts and eat it for rituals. You drink blood, eat feaces, sacrifice your mothers, exhume corpses, drink urine and sometimes even go as far as sleeping with dead bodies just so that you can get lucky enough to defraud another human being. You people are worth less than the most useless animals on earth, you are a cancer to this world that must be wiped off.

I would gladly become an almajiri over your filthy lifestyle. At least, I would depend on the goodwill of others unlike you scums that only get rich by pushing others into bankruptcy, poverty, and suicide. I spit on your existence and that of every other cursed yahoo boy
Re: Zainab Abdullahi: 'Aisha Yesufu Is A Jew In Islamic Shirt' by Nobody: 2:32pm On Oct 26, 2020
abduljabbar4:

I'm glad that your your empty head is now boiling with rage. Let me tell you something, no one on earth can arrest you for being poor, illiterate, or for washing cars. It still falls under legality unlike you filthy criminals.

It is very hilarious that a dirty, pant-sniffing yahoo boy like you can come out to call somebody dirty. You people are the worst on earth, because you do all sorts of rubbish to gain money. You kill people, severe their body parts and eat it for rituals. You drink blood, eat feaces, sacrifice your mothers, exhume corpses, drink urine and sometimes even go as far as sleeping with dead bodies just so that you can get lucky enough to defraud another human being. You people are worth less than the most useless animals on earth, you are a cancer to this world that must be wiped off.

I would gladly become an almajiri over your filthy lifestyle. At least, I would depend on the goodwill of others unlike you scums that only get rich by pushing others into bankruptcy, poverty, and suicide. I spit on your existence and that of every other cursed yahoo boy
My head can never be empty because i don't smash it on cement, your smashed skull is the one overheating, that's what happens since you brain has leaked out like hydraulic.

At least you northern infidels still hold the tittle of poverty capital in this country, this is what happens when your parents refuse to train you rather than ditching you for terrorism.

Keep ranting as a desert camel, so it's commendable to be an urchin/begger polluting the public space yet they keep shipping you to your poverty capital, Sokoto is flushing your foolish parents off the streets, Benin republic keeps rejecting you Fulani camel urine drinkers, while you idle terrorists have been banned from sane societies.

So poor northern cows are also convulsing about Yahoo boys, like how many infidels in that desert even have a bank account
Re: Zainab Abdullahi: 'Aisha Yesufu Is A Jew In Islamic Shirt' by Thelife: 6:01pm On Oct 26, 2020
Hadampson:

I expected nothing less from a brainwashed fellow smiley

Thanks foolish terrorist.
Re: Zainab Abdullahi: 'Aisha Yesufu Is A Jew In Islamic Shirt' by Hadampson(m): 5:15am On Oct 27, 2020
Thelife:

Thanks foolish terrorist.

You welcome slave smiley
Re: Zainab Abdullahi: 'Aisha Yesufu Is A Jew In Islamic Shirt' by abduljabbar4(m): 9:49am On Oct 28, 2020
Mikehot:
My head can never be empty because i don't smash it on cement, your smashed skull is the one overheating, that's what happens since you brain has leaked out like hydraulic.

At least you northern infidels still hold the tittle of poverty capital in this country, this is what happens when your parents refuse to train you rather than ditching you for terrorism.

Keep ranting as a desert camel, so it's commendable to be an urchin/begger polluting the public space yet they keep shipping you to your poverty capital, Sokoto is flushing your foolish parents off the streets, Benin republic keeps rejecting you Fulani camel urine drinkers, while you idle terrorists have been banned from sane societies.

So poor northern cows are also convulsing about Yahoo boys, like how many infidels in that desert even have a bank account

You don't smash it on cement, but the urine and faeces you feast off have helped to shrink your to the level of an old, lowly donkey.

I would gladly choose poverty over living a filthy lifestyle that can be looked down upon by pigs living in a pen just because of lust for ill-gotten money. Let me ask you, is your mother or father alive? If one or both of them aren't, then it is very likely that either you or one of your siblings have sacrificed them for rituals (or maybe they died by firing squad in an Asian country)

Do your research well, a northerner has a far far better chance of getting a Visa to other countries than you people. Can you mention how many Hausa men you know that are in foreign jails? I only know about Abdulmutallab. As for you yahoo bastards, I'm sure half of your population is either languishing in foreign dungeons or currently in hell after a death sentence. The number of carcass-eating G-wastes of sperm that have been caught after the arrest of Hushuppy alone is over 10,000. You are a disgrace to the country.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Buhari Getting His Nails Manicured By His Granddaughters / Michelle Obama Congratulates Ike & Uchechi Ibe On Their Wedding(Pix / Meet Onyechi Ikpeazu The Lawyer Who Convinced Tribunal To Declare Adeleke Winner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 180
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.