Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,462 members, 7,861,333 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 10:02 AM

Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban - Politics (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban (94941 Views)

Tinubu: I Have Never Earned A Dime From Lekki Toll Gate / Tinubu: I Never Said I Spent N35 Billion On Buhari’s Elections / The Jagaban Of Lagos, Tinubu, Dances Inside His Mansion. See Reactions (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by Eriokanmi: 7:20am On Oct 25, 2020
Dansuqi:

You reason like a yabaleft fellow.you make too much amateurish noise like the boy you are.you claimed the protest will continue despite the curfew but it is over.you claimed tinubu ran but he never ran,he was in lagos all along.being disappointed, you now try to twist the narrative based on how shocked you were.
A reasonable fellow knows that tinubu never had any real interest in edo.what will he benefit from edo? Continue disgracing yourself up and down,hating tinubu does not fit you nor delving into this endsars issue.know when to draw the line boy
Crap shocked
Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by Oizee(f): 7:23am On Oct 25, 2020
Djbond:
will you borrow me money? I'm serious. Borrow me 5k please
I'm in ur shoes right now honestly, besides If I have right now, I will dash u and not borrow, how can I borrow money to a faceless man?
Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by Shortyy(f): 7:27am On Oct 25, 2020
Sleekfingers:

how is that your business?
Which one?
Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by Dansuqi: 7:28am On Oct 25, 2020
Eriokanmi:
Crap shocked

Nonsense.go and sleep jor.
Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by Sleekfingers: 7:29am On Oct 25, 2020
ModestGal:
Jagaban is a player, he was the one that started the rumour of him going to France, he was called and he said its almost true. Immediately, I told my brother this man is playing games. I read it in his voice,he even called Kazeem, saying maagbo.
At first, i was thinking it wasnt him, because picking such calls and answering such questions is odd, then I realized he had a game plan.

He was the one that started the rumour of him in France, London etc, just to show Nigerians that all allegations are lies.

He planned everything from the beginning, coming out today to speak is part of the plan, I'm sure there was a plain and a person that landed truthfully in France/London, just to make people spread the rumours he created

Baba, we are 21st century youths, highly intelligent, you can't play mind games with us. You can't confuse us, we are smarter than all these dramas. Keep the talk to yourself and tell us who ordered the Lekki tollgate massacre

is tinubu your governor or president? Sanwo olu and buhari should tell lagosians who order the shooting.........

Tinubu don suffer for some people hands o......even if their wives or mother add too much salt to soup na tinubu cause am........if they have been eating eba morning, afternoon and night for days. And constipation now set in .....wey shit no gree comot for their yansh na tinubu cause am....

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by HRMK: 7:37am On Oct 25, 2020
just give ur name and location to dss.simple!
Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by Farki: 7:39am On Oct 25, 2020
ibedun:

Shut up, our father Jagaban spoke today. We will be stronger after the events of the last few days. Forget that unity nonsense you talking about.

It is too early in the morning to be drunk, get help fast.
Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 8:00am On Oct 25, 2020
seunmsg:

Oh, it is now about 2023. I thought you guys said he ran away to France. He will contest if he wants to, you can’t stop him. The best you can do is to vote against him.
I knew he went to hide somewhere maybe Governement house.I didnt say he went to France.
Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by DexterousOne(m): 8:01am On Oct 25, 2020
ibedun:

It will never come to pass! The boys who tore Lagos apart will make sure if that. And they are the ones who will eventually inherit Igbo properties in Lagos state

Lmao grin cheesy

Hahahahaha
So that is what you are thinking
That Igbos will be "chased out " and thugs and riff raffs inherit what they leave behind?

You are VERY DELUDED
VERY DELUDED
Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by DexterousOne(m): 8:06am On Oct 25, 2020
ibedun:

Oloriburuku go and collect your palliative in ffcking Enugu! Bastd!!!!

The guy is from Edo

You get problems o
Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by Small080(m): 8:14am On Oct 25, 2020
DAVE5:

You forget he’s the owner of those boys?

You aren’t looking well sir, reason wetin I talk wella

If you be auditor, can you audit your company’s parent company’s parent company’s parent company for fraud
Waiting this professor dey write....
Waiting concern with company's parent company's parent...
Se ọdẹ ni yin ni egbon?
If you want want to eat for 1 year plant yam, if you want to eat for 2 years plant rice, if you want to eat forever plant people...
Tinubu have already plant people, even this man have 2035 plan already, he a great politician and very talented, but his too greed, Obasanjo have cancelled all toll gate in this country but only lekki have toll gate... Tinubu know what he can do for better nigeria especially for south west but he won't do it, because he know the fact that you people will be hard to control if you've a better nigeria....
The thugs will reduce, the vote they'll buy will reduce.....
Baba if #1 equal to $2 today did you think our youth will still fraud?
You dey talk as if na Tinubu dey feed your family, ogbeni think!
If we don't let them know we are not a fool all this shit will still continue, imagine all of them store covid-19 palliative .... God please, don't turn me to a billionaire that stole Indomie.....
Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by ibedun: 8:43am On Oct 25, 2020
Zakiushenry:
Kill this guy by jungle Justice

Bring your papa first!
Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by DAVE5(m): 8:46am On Oct 25, 2020
Small080:

Waiting this professor dey write....
Waiting concern with company's parent company's parent...
Se ọdẹ ni yin ni egbon?
If you want want to eat for 1 year plant yam, if you want to eat for 2 years plant rice, if you want to eat forever plant people...
Tinubu have already plant people, even this man have 2035 plan already, he a great politician and very talented, but his too greed, Obasanjo have cancelled all toll gate in this country but only lekki have toll gate... Tinubu know what he can do for better nigeria especially for south west but he won't do it, because he know the fact that you people will be hard to control if you've a better nigeria....
The thugs will reduce, the vote they'll buy will reduce.....
Baba if #1 equal to $2 today did you think our youth will still fraud?
You dey talk as if na Tinubu dey feed your family, ogbeni think!
If we don't let them know we are not a fool all this shit will still continue, imagine all of them store covid-19 palliative .... God please, don't turn me to a billionaire that stole Indomie.....

On top Nairaland post wey I make nah him make you dey ask me if I be ode

I no beg dey to feed my family, I Dey very aiit on my own, at least I never send you dm to beg for urgent 2k, tinubu can never be the reason why I would be well fed, whatever he has going for himself, good for him ohh

Unto say u no understand my assertion no mean say make u yab me nah
Respect is reciprocal ohh
Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by LaneBoi: 8:50am On Oct 25, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

I already have a means of livehood.

The army job is for keyboard warriors like you.
You obviously dont have..thats why you are online fighting for and PDP thieves. You already know your life dont matter and you also want people that want better lives not to matter. You should join the NA so you can kill protesters
Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by Zetty177x: 9:30am On Oct 25, 2020
Sobasojek:

Hahaha you leave your wretched worthless poverty stricken Edo state to escape poverty that has dealt with your useless olosho smelling mother with Lagos Ibadan expressway pussy and your wretched armed robber father

Edo state is a poor state with 40% poverty. Edo state is a backward state and one of the poorest in south.

Tell me has any good thing ever come out of your worthless Edo state. I doubt because the worthlessness of Edo state makes Italy to open special visa programme for ugly citizens from Edo state so your mothers abd sisters can come directly to Italy for prostitution. Same with Spain, Austria

Edo state with brain dead youths with backward thinking, ugly as ape, poor and wretched

Even your gra Benin which is one of your best area in Edo state looks like ajegunle in Lagos state

If you have someone has intelligent, smart, rich and bold as tinubu in your dead backward Edo state, you won’t come to Lagos state in the first place to become a refugee okay

Elenu shipoti olofo omo mofo baba ofo

grin you have no facts only insults...I won't condescend so low to your level to exchange words with u. work brought me to Lagos,I was transferred to head u people. When I was there, I was a boss to Yorubas. Internet is a leveller. To be candid, you can't be on my level. Now, let me win u with points:

The only advantage Lagos had over other states was the seaport,hence it was made headquarters because most oyibos came to Nigeria through d water then to conquer people as slaves. The nearnest to Sea brought commerce. So don't brag about that. Lagos was too porous hence FCT was relocated,that being said..if Lagos didn't have that advantage,u all will be beggars. Do Yorubas work?

Edo state on the other hand was a civil service state and the citizens have developed their state themselves with good governance. They travelled abroad and invested on their state. Edo state isn't a poor state. Ur bubu refused to add Edo to feed school children

What do have in Lagos? People spend years of their lives in traffic. Wake 4am and come back at 1am. Guess what, when I was in Lagos. I lived in Vi and Lekki Phase one.i didn't do that shit with u guys.. I'm sure u bragging about Lagos lives at ikorodu..and work in surulere. ..

What do u enjoy in Lagos? Your gutters? How can people brush in gutters? The odour of some parts is distressing.

When ur car gets bad or u get an accident,ur area boys rob u instead of to help

Your bukas nko? Your women can't cook.only pepper...come to my state and eat good food, live in clean environment..thats why most of u don't look handsome. Your people hardly win contest.

What of the noise? Everywhere is noise in ur Lagos, commotion, anger and noise...at 5am, a mosque is waking u up. No one gives a Bleep if u sleep or not.

What of ur buses? Gosh! u guys seat on benches. That's the height. U pay so much for bus fare and they make u seat on hard wooden benches, stuffed in, no air, only sweat.with the doors open. Come to Benin, neat buses, no stenches, no open doors. No driver will allow u come down in moving vehicles.

I can go on and on. U think ur Lagos is too superb? Naaahhhh

Let me add this, I was in unilag for a higher degree. At night, we were taught in ur over hyped Lagos University without light. We used our phone lights to see because they will tell u generator is bad.. Imagine! Most times the toilets were locked, students had to pee in the bush where monkeys are...the cleaners will tell u no water.

U mentioned ajegunle..pls check well, the whole of Edo has no slum that looks like ajegunle. Gosh ajegunle? Pls o.. ajegunle isn't habitable..pls pls

I could go on and on..but u are an indomie generation from ur language.fast to abuse no facts. Yes, I have issues with Tinubu because he has oppressed people like you who should be free. I'm fighting for ur freedom. Better think of running away from that town...u don't want to raise kids there, do u?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by Zetty177x: 9:35am On Oct 25, 2020
Sobasojek:

Hahaha you leave your wretched worthless poverty stricken Edo state to escape poverty that has dealt with your useless olosho smelling mother with Lagos Ibadan expressway pussy and your wretched armed robber father

Edo state is a poor state with 40% poverty. Edo state is a backward state and one of the poorest in south.

Tell me has any good thing ever come out of your worthless Edo state. I doubt because the worthlessness of Edo state makes Italy to open special visa programme for ugly citizens from Edo state so your mothers abd sisters can come directly to Italy for prostitution. Same with Spain, Austria

Edo state with brain dead youths with backward thinking, ugly as ape, poor and wretched

Even your gra Benin which is one of your best area in Edo state looks like ajegunle in Lagos state

If you have someone has intelligent, smart, rich and bold as tinubu in your dead backward Edo state, you won’t come to Lagos state in the first place to become a refugee okay

Elenu shipoti olofo omo mofo baba ofo

grin you have no facts only insults...I won't condescend so low to your level to exchange words with u. work brought me to Lagos,I was transferred to head u people. When I was there, I was a boss to Yorubas. Internet is a leveller. To be candid, you can't be on my level. Now, let me win u with points:

The only advantage Lagos had over other states was the seaport,hence it was made headquarters because most oyibos came to Nigeria through d water then to conquer people as slaves. The nearnest to Sea brought commerce. So don't brag about that. Lagos was too porous hence FCT was relocated,that being said..if Lagos didn't have that advantage,u all will be beggars. Do Yorubas work?

Edo state on the other hand was a civil service state and the citizens have developed their state themselves with good governance. They travelled abroad and invested on their state. Edo state isn't a poor state. Ur bubu refused to add Edo to feed school children

What do have in Lagos? People spend years of their lives in traffic. Wake 4am and come back at 1am. Guess what, when I was in Lagos. I lived in Vi and Lekki Phase one.i didn't do that shit with u guys.. I'm sure u bragging about Lagos lives at ikorodu..and work in surulere. ..

What do u enjoy in Lagos? Your gutters? How can people brush in gutters? The odour of some parts is distressing.

Your bukas nko? Your women can't cook.only pepper...come to my state and eat good food, live in clean environment..thats why most of u don't look handsome. Your people hardly win contest.

What of the noise? Everywhere is noise in ur Lagos, commotion, anger and noise...at 5am, a mosque is waking u up. No one gives a Bleep if u sleep or not.

What of ur buses? Gosh! u guys seat on benches. That's the height. U pay so much for bus fare and they make u seat on hard wooden benches, stuffed in, no air, only sweat.with the doors open. Come to Benin, neat buses, no stenches, no open doors. No driver will allow u come down in moving vehicles.

Let me add this, I was in unilag for a higher degree. At night, we were taught in ur over hyped Lagos University without light. We used our phone lights to see because they will tell u generator is bad.. Imagine! Most times the toilets were locked, students had to pee in the bush where monkeys are...the cleaners will tell u no water.

U mentioned ajegunle..pls check well, the whole of Edo has no slum that looks like ajegunle. Gosh ajegunle? Pls o.. ajegunle isn't habitable..pls pls

I could go on and on..but u are an indomie generation from ur language.fast to abuse no facts. Yes, I have issues with Tinubu because he has oppressed people like you who should be free. I'm fighting for ur freedom. Better think of running away from that town...u don't want to raise kids there, do u?
#EdoNorBeLagos#

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by Bimpe29: 9:36am On Oct 25, 2020
Detractors nearly tarnished Tinubu's image.
Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by Passionate1(m): 9:37am On Oct 25, 2020
ibedun:

Start with your ipob father, werey! Try nonsense next time you will be gunned down!

I see your point, but i still think u are an idiot. .
Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by Sobasojek: 9:42am On Oct 25, 2020
Zetty177x:

Stfu idiotic fool. When they transferred your dead brain to Lagos state, why didn’t you request transfer back to your backward Edo state

Edo state is a dirty, backward poverty stricken state

Point of correction, Edo indigenes travel majorly to Italy and Spain for prostitution and drugs

Edo is another word for poverty, dirtiness, wretchedness and uselessness

Tell me which resonable person will go to your dead backward Edo state with no jobs, tiny roads, ugly and smelly environment

Have never seen any good thing come out of your worthless Edo state

Edo state is the poorest in south south with no future

All Edo families have one family member in Italy or Spain doing prostitution because most of you are mostly poor

The only thing in you guys head is cultism and destruction. So when they are mentioning reasonable people, don’t count Edo people among okay because Edo state is the definition of backwardness

You said you went to unilag for postgraduate, why didn’t you go to your dead uniben if it’s anyway good

Your grandmothers from Edo state started prostitution in the world. Your useless mothers are known all over the world as prostitutes and armed robbers
Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by Oketwin(m): 9:45am On Oct 25, 2020
thebosstrevor1:
Dem fake news carriers wont have a good sleep this night.

The Twitter influencers, the celebrities and their keyboard warriors are having a bad night on Twitter.

They thought they were attacking the man empire not knowing they were busy destroying their own infrastructures.

Nothing pains than seeing who you hate badly come back stronger.
u don collect dis month allawee.
Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by Passionate1(m): 9:46am On Oct 25, 2020
DexterousOne:

Lmao grin cheesy

Hahahahaha
So that is what you are thinking
That Igbos will be "chased out " and thugs and riff raffs inherit what they leave behind?

You are VERY DELUDED
VERY DELUDED
Dat guy mentality dey very low. .
Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by Zetty177x: 9:46am On Oct 25, 2020
Sobasojek:

Stfu idiotic fool. When they transferred your dead brain to Lagos state, why didn’t you request transfer back to your backward Edo state

Point of correction, Edo indigenes travel majorly to Italy and Spain for prostitution and drugs

Tell me which resonable person will go to your dead backward Edo state with no jobs, tiny roads, ugly and smelly environment

All Edo families have one family member in Italy or Spain doing prostitution because most of you are mostly poor

The only thing in you guys head is cultism and destruction. So when they are mentioning reasonable people, don’t count Edo people among okay because Edo state is the definition of backwardness

You said you went to unilag for postgraduate, why didn’t you go to your dead uniben if it’s anyway good

Your grandmothers from Edo state started prostitution in the world. Your useless mothers are known all over the world as prostitutes and armed robbers

U want to compare unilag and uniben? See this small boy o...I was trying to be civil. U that ur mother would have slept with all the men in Lagos. With her rotten pussy. Ur mom doesn't wash it .dirty people

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by Sobasojek: 9:50am On Oct 25, 2020
Zetty177x:

U want to compare unilag and uniben? See this small boy o...I was trying to be civil. U that ur mother would have slept with all the men in Lagos. With her rotten pussy. Ur mom doesn't wash it .dirty people
Arindin comparing great unilag with dead backward uniben full of demented idiotic foolish oloriburukus like you idiots

E pain am die. Well history can’t be changed that your smelling ugly foolish grandmothers started prostitution in the world.

I’m sure I’ve bleeped your wretched ugly mother before with doggy style since 99% of your mothers are prostitutes

Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by Zetty177x: 9:50am On Oct 25, 2020
Sobasojek:

I want to face ur mother. She's maad. See who she gave birth to..a madd mum,u have. Low lifer. Idio.t. ur mom is an druggie . Ur mum should have just mastybated or swallowed,instead of birthing u.waste product u n her. Dirty filths

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by totit: 9:52am On Oct 25, 2020
PropaMan:
Stupid Bastard, just like his tribe, corny, deceitful and cowards, all throough the History of Nigeria, Yorubas have always lead the coutry to a downfall because of their greed. Stupid bastards that brought nothing to the economy, when the soldiers were killing IPOB protesters they kept quiet, now we are all in this shit because of their stupidity, You see that Lagos Una never see anything they will shoot all of you people there Bastards

We know, this is the average mind and thought of iPOB miscreant.

Come am shot/burn Lagos down now. Una plans failed this time and I know it's hurting you people to the bones.

Come try rubbish in lagos and get yourself gun down. Nonsense.

Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by Sobasojek: 9:53am On Oct 25, 2020
Zetty177x:

I want to face ur mother. She's maad. See who she gave birth to..a madd mum,u have. Low lifer. Idio.t. ur mom is an druggie . Ur mum should have just mastybated or swallowed,instead of birthing u.waste product u n her. Dirty filths
Hahaha e pain am die. E 1 cry hahahaha

Baby don’t cry. Baby don’t cry hahaha

Worthless useless cultist son of olofo didan olosho mother with Lagos Ibadan expressway pussy
Useless mofo whose father is aiye cultist

Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by bejeria101(m): 9:55am On Oct 25, 2020
Sobasojek:

Oloriburuku alayebaje omo ale olorisebe oloriefolo elenu shipoti enu age ipobian

Nama like you continue
Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by Dannyozs(m): 9:56am On Oct 25, 2020
Oshigun:

And the rest of us are not all the things you ascribe to yourself? Maybe you're not as exposed as you think you are and are actully a very ignorant person or people pleaser who thinks being politically correct always will get him e-love.

You're nothing but a sanctimonious charlatan. Go and preach your kumbaya message where it will be well recieved because the people there are actually not clannish, malevolent and tribalist douchebags like some Nigerians are.
whatever makes you sleep at night. I can't stoop as low as you tribalists do. My comment made you feel guilty and ofcourse this is the best you can come up with.
Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by Sobasojek: 9:58am On Oct 25, 2020
bejeria101:

Nama like you continue
Shut up elenu ageh oloriefolo omo baba ofo
Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by Zetty177x: 10:16am On Oct 25, 2020
Sobasojek:

Hahaha e pain am die. E 1 cry hahahaha

Baby don’t cry. Baby don’t cry hahaha

Worthless useless cultist son of olofo didan olosho mother with Lagos Ibadan expressway pussy
Useless mofo whose father is aiye cultist

I'm only here for ur Mom.where is she. Is she with her men friends now? Where is d whor.e. Only a who.re can birth u..is she on scissors now?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by Drizzy5001(m): 10:20am On Oct 25, 2020
totit:

Are you God?

Lool! You must be ibo. grin
we need youths to take over , not old men .
Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by Sobasojek: 10:24am On Oct 25, 2020
Zetty177x:

I'm only here for ur Mom.where is she. Is she with her men friends now? Where is d whor.e. Only a who.re can birth u..is she on scissors now?
Haha useless son of a worthless olosho LovePeddler

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Understanding The Treasury Single Account (TSA) System – Things You Should Know / Gabriel Emmanuel Nkanang Customized Grave With Light (Photos) / 12 Great African Inventions That Changed The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.