Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,376 members, 7,836,531 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:24 AM

Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban - Politics (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban (94811 Views)

Tinubu: I Have Never Earned A Dime From Lekki Toll Gate / Tinubu: I Never Said I Spent N35 Billion On Buhari’s Elections / The Jagaban Of Lagos, Tinubu, Dances Inside His Mansion. See Reactions (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by Sobasojek: 7:12am On Oct 26, 2020
Zetty177x:

Your mother should be like 30..she gave birth to u are 16...and you be 14. My mother is too old to bleep..my gateman has bleeped ur Mom millions of times. He just did some rounds now. Idio.t.. Ur mom kinte is very dirty. Una wen nor de baf. The dirtiest race in the world.tueh...God forbid.. una dirty sha
Hahaha our females aren’t olosho like foolish smellos stinking ugly apes you have in Edo state just like your LovePeddler mother with 10000km diameter borehole pussy okay
Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by LaneBoi: 7:44am On Oct 26, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

What about civil servants , people who want in the private sectors are you saying they have not stolen a dime?
Are civil servants the ones leading this country now. Are they the ones handling the budget and so on. Even a commissioner in cross river state has come out to beg and say that she knows the politicians have failed the country. Even if your governor comes out to say he know leaders have failed us, daft you will swear he is wrong cus of your mental slavery. You dey open ur gutter to say APC and PDP no dey loot. Let me guess sef, you support APC abi?
Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by nogragra: 7:47am On Oct 26, 2020
PHOTSEE:

Lazy nigeria yoot, e shock you!!!
You will understand when the chips is down continue.
Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by Nobody: 7:48am On Oct 26, 2020
LaneBoi:

Are civil servants the ones leading this country now. Are they the ones handling the budget and so on. Even a commissioner in cross river state has come out to beg and say that she knows the politicians have failed the country. Even if your governor comes out to say he know leaders have failed us, daft you will swear he is wrong cus of your mental slavery. You dey open ur gutter to say APC and PDP no dey loot. Let me guess sef, you support APC abi?

Civil servants control vast amounts of government, they are government workers working to make government work, without them no services will be delivered.
Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by LaneBoi: 8:04am On Oct 26, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

Civil servants control vast amounts of government, they are government workers working to make government work, without them no services will be delivered.
You suck at diverting..you said APC and PDP politicians dont steal. Thats what you said. When the head is corrupt, will the people at the bottom be suddenly holy?...Are PDP and APC politicians thieves or not?
Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by DenreleDave(m): 9:15am On Oct 26, 2020
mexxyaaron:

Why do you conclude that Lagos is not his place? That statement smells of tribalism to me. You no suppose dey myopic and conclude fast that he is not a Lagosian. So everybody that oppose tinubu whose ID name doesn't look Yorubaish is igbo,Edo etc abi?

We don't care.. No more unrest in Lagos state..

Someone cant stay from far away and be inciting violence on us here. Simple
Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by DenreleDave(m): 9:16am On Oct 26, 2020
mexxyaaron:

Why do you conclude that Lagos is not his place? That statement smells of tribalism to me. You no suppose dey myopic and conclude fast that he is not a Lagosian. So everybody that oppose tinubu whose ID name doesn't look Yorubaish is igbo,Edo etc abi?

Haaaaa.. Don't u av sumtin doing ?

U av been attacking people since??
Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by Zetty177x: 10:07am On Oct 26, 2020
Sobasojek:

Hahaha our females aren’t olosho like foolish smellos stinking ugly apes you have in Edo state just like your LovePeddler mother with 10000km diameter borehole pussy okay

All the guys have doked ur mom who stands at ayilara. Use.less woman who gave birth to a boy for an under bridge lunatic. U can't convince me otherwise. I'm at work. Deal with u later. Prostitut + schizophrenia = destitute. I de work. I beg. I come for u later. Hungry dirtty pig

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by Finnestgreat: 11:06am On Oct 26, 2020
Oshigun:

What did he do to Lagos frustrated IPOBian goat? Made it the best, richest and most outstanding State in Nigeria by far and the 7th biggest economy in Africa if Lagos were a nation.

It is not Tinubu's fault your jobless brothers and sisters, running away from misrule of Igbo leaders you refuse to confront, keep flooding in daily in their thousands to swell the population of Lagos, the smallest State in Nigeria, to over 20 million people.

That is an unfeasible amount given the size of Lagos and the huge infrastructural challenge of accomodating that amount of people in tiny Lagos is something even Jesus cannot pull off easily with his miracles.

You guys can help by packing your bags and heading back to the East because I am sure Igbos alone must be circa 4-5 million in Lagos.
say God
Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by Finnestgreat: 11:07am On Oct 26, 2020
danilmo:

How can we forget the man that made Lagos for show by him giving us goal oriented ,visionary leaders??

today Lagos is the richest state in Nigeria, most develop, most talk about, Most organised and lot more,

the above is what we saw while u only see bullion van.
hence our view and talks abt him can't be dsame.
hmmm
Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by Finnestgreat: 11:08am On Oct 26, 2020
totit:

Like With prove, please?

Can't ya all see that we are tired of your people conspiracy, turning our people against their own leaders/people to destroy our land and insteufurture --- when you have plenty of tinubus you accused, at your backyard in alaigbo?

Enough of this nonsense angry
WHAT
Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by Finnestgreat: 11:09am On Oct 26, 2020
Emilokoiyawon:

And yet Igbos support Peter Obi and Obiano after all the innocent lives they have slaughtered in Anambra using SARS?
F.Y.I i don't support any of dem
Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by Finnestgreat: 11:10am On Oct 26, 2020
mascot87:

What did he do to Lagosians? Why are people trooping to Lagos in thousands daily from every part of the world if Lagos is bad?
na we dey sustain lagos
Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by Sobasojek: 11:46am On Oct 26, 2020
Zetty177x:

All the guys have doked ur mom who stands at ayilara. Use.less woman who gave birth to a boy for an under bridge lunatic. U can't convince me otherwise. I'm at work. Deal with u later. Prostitut + schizophrenia = destitute. I de work. I beg. I come for u later. Hungry dirtty pig
Which work. Useless cretin foolish son of olosho mother wey i don Bleep doggy tire
Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by Zetty177x: 6:54pm On Oct 26, 2020
Sobasojek:

Which work. Useless cretin foolish son of olosho mother wey i don Bleep doggy tire

U still de? Dem never catch u for lootin ruppees from coffin? Shameless Afonja. U aint even qualitied to wash my car if u do mistake.i go flog u silly. doggie mum,wen u get.ugly dirty piggish Afonja.slave to fiolani.all una lives na second fiddle n slavery

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by Sobasojek: 7:01pm On Oct 26, 2020
Zetty177x:

U still de? Dem never catch u for lootin ruppees from coffin? Shameless Afonja. U aint even qualitied to wash my car if u do mistake.i go flog u silly. doggie mum,wen u get.ugly dirty piggish Afonja.slave to fiolani.all una lives na second fiddle n slavery
Haha pained goat wey i don Bleep hin useless olosho mother doggy tire. Your LovePeddler mother dey even shout harder harder harder

Eleribu eleribuu eleribuuu
Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by Zetty177x: 7:04pm On Oct 26, 2020
Sobasojek:

Haha pained goat wey i don Bleep hin useless olosho mother doggy tire. Your LovePeddler mother dey even shout harder harder harder

Eleribu eleribuu eleribuuu

Ur mum well/pit too dirty I beg. Let her meet lunatics not me

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by Sobasojek: 7:39pm On Oct 26, 2020
Zetty177x:

Ur mum well/pit too dirty I beg. Let her meet lunatics not me
E pain you say your olosho LovePeddler mother dey shout harder harderr harderrr

Eleribu! Eleribuu!! Eleribuuu!!!
Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by Zetty177x: 5:12am On Oct 27, 2020
Sobasojek:

E pain you say your olosho LovePeddler mother dey shout harder harderr harderrr

Eleribu! Eleribuu!! Eleribuuu!!!

Ur mom de underbridge de fckk right now.those lunatics de service her rotten, rumpled, old, very dirty puoyon b smelly mouth n armpit...hahahaha....afinjas, yaribos..very filthy pigs..una wen not de baf or wash toilet.jobless youth.no wonder u guys desecrated ur throne. Una be problem on naigeria. Two-faced betrayals. To worsen matters, u guys are cowards

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by Sobasojek: 6:35am On Oct 27, 2020
Zetty177x:

Ur mom de underbridge de fckk right now.those lunatics de service her rotten, rumpled, old, very dirty puoyon b smelly mouth n armpit...hahahaha....afinjas, yaribos..very filthy pigs..una wen not de baf or wash toilet.jobless youth.no wonder u guys desecrated ur throne. Una be problem on naigeria. Two-faced betrayals. To worsen matters, u guys are cowards
Hahaha typical foolish coward from Edo state. Go and check your history on how Ibadan warlords took many of you as slaves because you’re all cowards including your foolish weak ugly nonsense senseless oba of Benin. Edos are slaves to yorubas even in the western region, we used your resources to develop western region then without any resistance from you weaklings

Dirty Edo lazy youth wey be say una no Dey bath for a week, Na inside bush most of una dey even shit for backward wretched Edo state

Ugly cretins like their olofo weak oloribu oba of Benin
Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by Zetty177x: 1:21pm On Oct 27, 2020
Sobasojek:

Hahaha typical foolish coward from Edo state. Go and check your history on how Ibadan warlords took many of you as slaves because you’re all cowards including your foolish weak ugly nonsense senseless oba of Benin. Edos are slaves to yorubas even in the western region, we used your resources to develop western region then without any resistance from you weaklings

Dirty Edo lazy youth wey be say una no Dey bath for a week, Na inside bush most of una dey even shit for backward wretched Edo state

Wasted sperrm

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by Sobasojek: 1:26pm On Oct 27, 2020
Zetty177x:

Wasted sperrm
Haha e pain am enu ageeh elenu shipoti
Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by Zetty177x: 8:35pm On Oct 30, 2020
Sobasojek:

Idio.t ..I still get ur time. See how u de live come de yarn rubbish. Dirtyy pigle.t

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by Sobasojek: 8:50pm On Oct 30, 2020
Zetty177x:

Idio.t ..I still get ur time. See how u de live come de yarn rubbish. Dirtyy pigle.t
E pain am die. Na why e take you 3 days to reply

Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by Zetty177x: 1:32pm On Oct 31, 2020
Sobasojek:

E pain am die. Na why e take you 3 days to reply

U wen de reply every one second? Lazy jobless youth...children ....high everyday...na because of u them go regulate social media

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by Sobasojek: 1:44pm On Oct 31, 2020
Zetty177x:

U wen de reply every one second? Lazy jobless youth...children ....high everyday...na because of u them go regulate social media
E pain am. Oloriefolo omo pao bi ibon
Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by Zetty177x: 3:01pm On Oct 31, 2020
Sobasojek:

E pain am. Oloriefolo omo pao bi ibon
Unemployed n lazy

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by Sobasojek: 7:30pm On Oct 31, 2020
Zetty177x:

Unemployed n lazy
Brain dead lazy Benin youth
Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by Zetty177x: 7:36pm On Oct 31, 2020
Sobasojek:

Brain dead lazy Benin youth

Ozuor dan, ughariokhor...ewe

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by Sobasojek: 8:38pm On Oct 31, 2020
Zetty177x:

Ozuor dan, ughariokhor...ewe
Eleribu eleribuu eleribuuu omo adanu
Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by Finnestgreat: 2:33pm On Nov 14, 2020
Oshigun:

What did he do to Lagos frustrated IPOBian goat? Made it the best, richest and most outstanding State in Nigeria by far and the 7th biggest economy in Africa if Lagos were a nation.

It is not Tinubu's fault your jobless brothers and sisters, running away from misrule of Igbo leaders you refuse to confront, keep flooding in daily in their thousands to swell the population of Lagos, the smallest State in Nigeria, to over 20 million people.

That is an unfeasible amount given the size of Lagos and the huge infrastructural challenge of accomodating that amount of people in tiny Lagos is something even Jesus cannot pull off easily with his miracles.

You guys can help by packing your bags and heading back to the East because I am sure Igbos alone must be circa 4-5 million in Lagos.
keep jonzzzing yourself ewu

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

When Obasanjo Met Peter Obi Vs When Obasanjo Met Tinubu - Photos / Police React To Alleged MC Oluomo’s Viral Video Threatening Igbos / Beautiful Family Of Sen. Ike Ekweremadu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.