Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,555 members, 7,861,630 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:49 PM

Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban - Politics (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban (94959 Views)

Tinubu: I Have Never Earned A Dime From Lekki Toll Gate / Tinubu: I Never Said I Spent N35 Billion On Buhari’s Elections / The Jagaban Of Lagos, Tinubu, Dances Inside His Mansion. See Reactions (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by totit: 10:24am On Oct 25, 2020
Drizzy5001:
we need youths to take over , not old men .

Yes, that's true. But not by killing and looting people's life investments and properties. Is that too hard to do. ?
Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by Zetty177x: 10:33am On Oct 25, 2020
Sobasojek:

Haha useless son of a worthless olosho LovePeddler

Sufferhead. U don eat today? Hungry thieff. Pololo pikin. Where ur mama? I wan curse her

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by madjune(m): 10:40am On Oct 25, 2020
Sobasojek:

Shut Up. Face poverty stricken sad yeast and leave yorubas alone

If your region is eldorado, you won’t come to Lagos in the first place to become a refugee worthless senseless idiotic foolish mofo

Go back to your sad yeast and go and advice ikpeazu, orji Kalu that has held your fathers and mothers destiny which made your poor ipobian land a desert today

Lagos is progressive okay and leave yorubas to talk about Lagos and face abia, anambra, enugum okay

Useless demented mofo

This is why i don't pity most of you yoruba guys begging for money here on NL.
Posting your bank accnt and pleading for help.
Go to hell. Idiots.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by opribo(m): 10:44am On Oct 25, 2020
Tinubu is a fraudster that uses thugs like Mc Oluomo and co to hold Lagos to ransome.

Now they must rebuild the tollgate because baba need his money pouring in.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by Sobasojek: 10:49am On Oct 25, 2020
madjune:

This is why i don't pity most of you yoruba guys begging for money here on NL.
Posting your bank accnt and pleading for help.
Go to hell. Idiots.
Oloribu stfu. Na igbos beg money pass for nairaland
Una dey even beg for money on Instagram

Sango alaafin strike you and your family members to death

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by Sobasojek: 10:51am On Oct 25, 2020
Zetty177x:

Sufferhead. U don eat today? Hungry thieff. Pololo pikin. Where ur mama? I wan curse her
Omo olofo omo olosho. I’m not useless like your entire generations

Edo with wretched youths wants to feed someone who’s well fed. Go and feed your wretched brothers all over Edo state first because there’s 70% poverty in your dead Edo state
Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by timwudz(m): 10:53am On Oct 25, 2020
Sobasojek:

Continue deceiving yourself ipobian
Ori e ti yi but ko kan mi sha.
Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by Sobasojek: 10:56am On Oct 25, 2020
timwudz:

Ori e ti yi but ko kan mi sha.
Ori e ti daru werey olofo ipobian. Continue deceiving yourself ipobian
Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by VaselineCrew: 11:01am On Oct 25, 2020
DenreleDave:

Agreed. Infact eliminate all

But attacking ours and keeping ur is a big No No.

We will rather protect him.. Since u Wana protect urs

lol, you are protecting your criminal?

and you said it with such force and power

na wa for naija, it's just sad.

On one had you admit that someone is a criminal, then you still support him because of xyz

Do you also support evil because of xyz...

The way Nigerians reason is the reason the country is the way it is. Or do you think it's a mistake that all these negative qualifiers are attached to Nigeria?

#PovertyCapital, #CorruptionCentral #ExtremePoliceBrutality #PoorElectricity #419...

It's because of people like you who will always support evil for whatever reason and then turn around and expect that evil to somehow transform your society. MADNESS!

Now you will start asking for my tribe. This is why I pray Nigeria separates, so that the majority tribe can at least convict their corrupt leaders without using other tribes as an excuse.

Disgusting really!

Next, you will tell me to also condemn some other evil politician, like I supported them in the first place.

Left to me, you can put them all in Jail! Are you happy? NO! Because no matter what, you will still find a reason (xyz) to support evil.

God forbid.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by Olawalegideon: 11:06am On Oct 25, 2020
The jagaban himself.. God will save us in the country..
Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by AK481(m): 11:13am On Oct 25, 2020
Now you are here can you appear before the court to continue your alpha beta case ?

Oh you have burnt the igbosere court

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by Zetty177x: 11:23am On Oct 25, 2020
Sobasojek:

Omo olofo omo olosho. I’m not useless like your entire generations

Edo with wretched youths wants to feed someone who’s well fed. Go and feed your wretched brothers all over Edo state first because there’s 70% poverty in your dead Edo state

I'm.talkin of u, if u have eaten today. U De fight for Tinubu..U De fight to own Lagos even ur Tinubu is from Osun state. U don't know Edo youths. No body is suffering here..unlike Lagos. See as una disgrace una Oba. MOFOs.Thefe they have lived,u can't live it. Na to de jump molue? I can bet my penny that u hail from ilesha...tell me where you hail from. Be candid. Illesha dude de form Lagosian. Just because u are in Lagos. And what job do u do? Hope u have left university? Omo agbaye..isaleko fraudsterr where ur mama? doggie woman

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by Nobody: 11:27am On Oct 25, 2020
Oketwin:
u don collect dis month allawee.

Yes, 500k for 2 week contract grin
Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by Nobody: 11:31am On Oct 25, 2020
LaneBoi:

You obviously dont have..thats why you are online fighting for and PDP thieves. You already know your life dont matter and you also want people that want better lives not to matter. You should join the NA so you can kill protesters

Fighting for, problem is people like you are run by emotions instead of facts. And we have lot of them in Nigeria.
Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by madjune(m): 12:12pm On Oct 25, 2020
Sobasojek:

Oloribu stfu. Na igbos beg money pass for nairaland
Una dey even beg for money on Instagram

Sango alaafin strike you and your family members to death

Ibo man beg for money?
Nobody will believe you anywhere you say it.

We are born hustlers. Self made niggas who chart courses on the hunt for gold coast to coast.

That's why you yorubas envy us.
You only envy what you can't become or achieve.
Keep hating. Fool.
Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by totit: 12:23pm On Oct 25, 2020
madjune:

Ibo man beg for money?

We are born hustlers. Self made niggas who chart courses on the hunt for gold coast to coast.

Keep hating. Fool.

Ibos no dey beg? Are you trying to pretend or message your ego? Don't start already here lest you embarrass yourself.

Don't just start now for your own good and for your pride's sake. Ok?
Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by totit: 12:25pm On Oct 25, 2020
VaselineCrew:

lol, you are protecting your criminal?

and you said it with such force and power

na wa for naija, it's just sad.

On one had you admit that someone is a criminal, then you still support him because of xyz

Do you also support evil because of xyz...

The way Nigerians reason is the reason the country is the way it is. Or do you think it's a mistake that all these negative qualifiers are attached to Nigeria?

#PovertyCapital, #CorruptionCentral #ExtremePoliceBrutality #PoorElectricity #419...

It's because of people like you who will always support evil for whatever reason and then turn around and expect that evil to somehow transform your society. MADNESS!

Now you will start asking for my tribe. This is why I pray Nigeria separates, so that the majority tribe can at least convict their corrupt leaders without using other tribes as an excuse.

Disgusting really!

Next, you will tell me to also condemn some other evil politician, like I supported them in the first place.

Left to me, you can put them all in Jail! Are you happy? NO! Because no matter what, you will still find a reason (xyz) to support evil.

God forbid.

And if I may ask, how many of your Peter obi have you burn down his investments, houses and properties?

Let's start from there. Shm. Charity begins at home. You want to instigate us against our own and spare yours? You all must think we are foolish and robots?

Lmao.

Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by Akano5(m): 12:31pm On Oct 25, 2020
Jagaban kill u there..

Blood Tasty Human Being.....

Thunder Kill You There
Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by Sobasojek: 12:32pm On Oct 25, 2020
madjune:

Ibo man beg for money?

Keep hating. Fool.
Continue deceiving yourself ipobian
Igbo men begging on Instagram and nairaland are fulanis
Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by Sobasojek: 12:34pm On Oct 25, 2020
Zetty177x:

I'm.talkin of u, if u have eaten today. U De fight for Tinubu..U De fight to own Lagos even ur Tinubu is from Osun state. U don't know Edo youths. No body is suffering here..unlike Lagos. See as una disgrace una Oba. MOFOs.Thefe they have lived,u can't live it. Na to de jump molue? I can bet my penny that u hail from ilesha...tell me where you hail from. Be candid. Illesha dude de form Lagosian. Just because u are in Lagos. And what job do u do? Hope u have left university? Omo agbaye..isaleko fraudsterr where ur mama? doggie woman
Hahaha e pain am. Don’t cry baby idiot

98% Edo youths are poor and leave wretched life

When they are calling sensible and well fed youths, don’t ever in your life call Edo

Edo youths are only known for armed robbery and cultism
Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by abidem4real: 12:39pm On Oct 25, 2020
totit:

Dude, don't abuse the word ' massacre ' except you can prove your claim. And besides, what was he suppose to do when he's not the fed gov or state gov?

You must be ibo, quit the hate, and chill already.
Hello Jagaban's die-hard! First thing first, I am a core Yoruba but I am no fan of any political office holder whether past or present. The point I was making was that as a notable figure in Yoruba land and having been fingered as a mastermind of the shooting in question, he was not supposed to have made such callous and nonchalant statements at a time when the situation was still burning. Imagine a man rumored to be gunning for presidency come 2023 talking like that! Dude, if members of his family were to be among the victims of that dastardly act, would he have been saying such?
Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by PlainSight(m): 12:41pm On Oct 25, 2020
Foolish comment by a Coward
Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by totit: 1:03pm On Oct 25, 2020
abidem4real:

Hello Jagaban's die-hard! First thing first, I am a core Yoruba but I am no fan of any political office holder whether past or present. The point I was making was that as a notable figure in Yoruba land and having been fingered as a mastermind of the shooting in question, he was not supposed to have made such callous and nonchalant statements at a time when the situation was still burning. Imagine a man rumored to be gunning for presidency come 2023 talking like that! Dude, if members of his family were to be among the victims of that dastardly act, would he have been saying such?

No sir!
You can't be yoruba with the level of reasoning and logic that lacks critical thinking you've just displayed.

We are known to reason locally, critically devoid of ear says, emotion, and illogical analysis. You are one of the liberalists and sophisticated types that often sell us to an outsider, such as you are easily manipulated and instigated against your own and her people's interests. Your land and region were almost burnt to ashes and all her infrastructures almost invaded and razed down.

I feel pity to have such like you among us.

Just take a look at the bolded, what you wrote above, may I asked how you came about the conclusion and the info you wrote up there? Of course, it's on trending twitter, of course many peoppe are saying it, ibos says it, news carry am sef, no be so?

And lest I forget, I should add ' f.u.ck jagaban or whatever you call it or anything about it.

Shm
Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by Zetty177x: 1:19pm On Oct 25, 2020
Sobasojek:

Hahaha e pain am. Don’t cry baby idiot

98% Edo youths are poor and leave wretched life

When they are calling sensible and well fed youths, don’t ever in your life call Edo

Edo youths are only known for armed robbery and cultism

Ur state of origin And ur mama own..before I answer u further.. shameless ducklin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by Small080(m): 1:20pm On Oct 25, 2020
DAVE5:

On top Nairaland post wey I make nah him make you dey ask me if I be ode

I no beg dey to feed my family, I Dey very aiit on my own, at least I never send you dm to beg for urgent 2k, tinubu can never be the reason why I would be well fed, whatever he has going for himself, good for him ohh

Unto say u no understand my assertion no mean say make u yab me nah
Respect is reciprocal ohh
The stone way you throw na em I throw back, so e pain you abi?
When you dey tell me am not alright se I fight you grin
Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by madjune(m): 1:47pm On Oct 25, 2020
totit:

Ibos no dey beg? Are you trying to pretend or message your ego? Don't start already here lest you embarrass yourself.

Don't just start now for your own good and for your pride's sake. Ok?

Embarrass who?
Have we begged you before?
Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by totit: 1:53pm On Oct 25, 2020
madjune:

Embarrass who?
Have we begged you before?

Yes. And on the street too.

Do you want to go down this line you know nothing about, are you sure?

Dude, there are beggars everywhere and in every tribe. grin
Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by abbey621(m): 2:17pm On Oct 25, 2020
VaselineCrew:

So after all the deaths and protests, it still falls back to supporting your tormentor

Sigh Naija, what is wrong

You want reality or you want fairy tale? Till I see the youths set up a new party with candidates in every branch of government then I'm sticking with Tinubu or Wike over any Northerner at this point!
Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by DAVE5(m): 2:22pm On Oct 25, 2020
Small080:

The stone way you throw na em I throw back, so e pain you abi?
When you dey tell me am not alright se I fight you grin

At least I don check me and you post and I know see where I tell you say u no dey alright

Only thing I said was you aren’t looking well: as you no dey look the matter wella, them say tinubu dey run but remember say the same boys wey dey scatter erywia nah him children/boys

I never meant you’re not alright
Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by abidem4real: 3:06pm On Oct 25, 2020
totit:

No sir!
You can't be yoruba with the level of reasoning and logic that lacks critical thinking you've just displayed.

We are known to reason locally, critically devoid of ear says, emotion, and illogical analysis. You are one of the liberalists and sophisticated types that often sell us to an outsider, such as you are easily manipulated and instigated against your own and her people's interests. Your land and region were almost burnt to ashes and all her infrastructures almost invaded and razed down.

I feel pity to have such like you among us.

Just take a look at the bolded, what you wrote above, may I asked how you came about the conclusion and the info you wrote up there? Of course, it's on trending twitter, of course many peoppe are saying it, ibos says it, news carry am sef, no be so?

And lest I forget, I should add ' f.u.ck jagaban or whatever you call it or anything about it.

Shm
Arrant nonsense speaker, need I tell you that in every rumor, there is at least an iota of truth? Whether true or false, your number six should have told you that a public figure should be mindful of what he or she says in times like this. I think it's high time I stopped banter words with your silly skull.
Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by LaneBoi: 3:25pm On Oct 25, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

Fighting for, problem is people like you are run by emotions instead of facts. And we have lot of them in Nigeria.
Okay...let me indulge you sensibly this time...are u saying none of APC and PDP politicians have stolen a dime
Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by Nobody: 3:50pm On Oct 25, 2020
LaneBoi:

Okay...let me indulge you sensibly this time...are u saying none of APC and PDP politicians have stolen a dime

What about civil servants , people who want in the private sectors are you saying they have not stolen a dime?

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Gabriel Emmanuel Nkanang Customized Grave With Light (Photos) / 12 Great African Inventions That Changed The World / Dino Melaye Used Fake Rolls Royce Ghost Hearse For Mum's Burial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.