Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,432 members, 7,836,735 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:04 PM

Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban (94815 Views)

Tinubu: I Have Never Earned A Dime From Lekki Toll Gate / Tinubu: I Never Said I Spent N35 Billion On Buhari’s Elections / The Jagaban Of Lagos, Tinubu, Dances Inside His Mansion. See Reactions (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by Anaerobi(m): 7:39pm On Oct 24, 2020
he should have surfaced the next day after it was romoured he was in France.

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by Blessedassuranc(f): 7:40pm On Oct 24, 2020
ODJ124:
asiwaju himself... 2023 is sure....

Thread seen...

Lol. Him self know say that road don block kpatakpata
Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by chukwuibuipob: 7:40pm On Oct 24, 2020
cool

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by YouareaBITCH(f): 7:40pm On Oct 24, 2020
Better don’t try and make things right this time around, when next the youth comes. Army will run!!
Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by Commentor: 7:41pm On Oct 24, 2020
siraj1402:
Why do people hate this man?

Because he wouldn't allow Lagos fall to the PDP wolves.

Because he was crucial in the voting out of their hero - Goodluck Jonathan.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by Nobody: 7:41pm On Oct 24, 2020
cool
Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by uptimum123(m): 7:41pm On Oct 24, 2020
adewumiopeyemi:
If this man die
People wil just spit on his burial casket

Rubbish

Like they will on yours and your leader

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by Kay25(m): 7:41pm On Oct 24, 2020
Don't worry jagaban your cup Don full ...ya gonna reap it soon shebi aisha Don go dubai for Zahra conception just wait the bloods you spilled will cry against that child and theven mother that wants to go into labour.everything you jagaban had in lags on earth those slain blood will speak against it right in your eyes it will perish ..no peace to the wicked

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by Slickleo: 7:41pm On Oct 24, 2020
seunmsg:
"I didn't go nowhere. I'm a Lagosian and I still hold the title of the Asiwaju of Lagos and I'm still the Jagaban," the APC Chieftain said.

Wat abt d court case

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by Nobody: 7:42pm On Oct 24, 2020
Who & what do we believe sef

The whole drama is becoming a joke tongue

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by abbey621(m): 7:42pm On Oct 24, 2020
HIGHESTPOPORI:
He should come and contest in 2023,lets see his jagaban strength.Lol

He's not going to contest because he makes more money sponsoring those in power. Let's just say, as long as he does not contest for political office, he does not have to declare his assets and he can keep people guessing just how much billions he makes in a year. Furthermore, let's not deceive ourselves, this man will play a major role in who becomes the next governor of LAgos state, the next president of Nigeria. He don talk am, he remains the jagaban!

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by IJEYdiamond(f): 7:42pm On Oct 24, 2020
So na air u hang urself abi... U know wetin the youths go do u nah... U have come out of your hole nah abi
....... mutulla.. instead of you to shut ur mouth....u still dey talk... !!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by ndidibabe(f): 7:42pm On Oct 24, 2020
simple250:
This is just the beginning, the next phase of our protest you people will not escape it ....
There won't be any yeye protest again. If anything happens again, it's gonna be revolution. No one can be sure to escape that. You, Me and Asiwaju...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by AntiWailer: 7:43pm On Oct 24, 2020
simple250:
This is just the beginning, the next phase of our protest you people will not escape it ....

Stay safe and dont waste your life bro.

You will die and your comrades you are hoping to mourn u and be there for Ur family will start joking about running to Canada even before your body is found.

Stay safe, no stupeed Nigerian cause is worth dying for.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by ODJ124(m): 7:43pm On Oct 24, 2020
Blessedassuranc:

Lol. Him self know say that road don block kpatakpata
Not really there's always a way... God dey

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by ceejay80s(m): 7:43pm On Oct 24, 2020
Throwback:

So Sahara Reporters lied that Seyi Tinubu and his family ran away to London.

Even the media has no truth.
Why dem show face now and not when every where was hot, how many hours do u think the jet he bought with our stolen money take to fly into Nigeria from UK or France? Where was he , a politician is always a thief and a lair,

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by Nobody: 7:43pm On Oct 24, 2020
why do sanwo- olu follow tinubu up and down like a fool.. i don't even understand that he placed you into governance doesn't mean he owns you this mumu man angry angry, this guy doesn't behave like a governor.. Sold out pussy niggar angry angry

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by strangest(m): 7:43pm On Oct 24, 2020
aremuforlife:
Baba no go any where, the jagaban is always ready and available.
For those that will like to castigate me for my comment,
Should list some of the reason we still Tinubu is the problem of Nigeria.

He told us subsidy is a crime and we believed him
Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by Sadebixx(m): 7:43pm On Oct 24, 2020
adewumiopeyemi:
If this man die
People wil just spit on his burial casket

Rubbish

Lolzzzgrin this man dey give u serious nightmare
Jagaban, Asiwaju of Lagos..... Senior man

By 2023 ehn, some people go commit suicide on top this guy matter grin

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by yahmohy27: 7:44pm On Oct 24, 2020
simple250:
Go and do that in your place not in Lagos,please!
2023 is already here vote wisely and allows peace to reign

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by Toosure70: 7:44pm On Oct 24, 2020
Baba, you're welcome.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by Prettychichi21(f): 7:44pm On Oct 24, 2020
Mad o grin
Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by Emekaonline: 7:44pm On Oct 24, 2020
Shortyy:
So where were you then?

So you are also one of the gullible fooled by the fugitive Kanu? Hahahaha. Please ask him to return your family donations to his cause

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by IamPlato(m): 7:45pm On Oct 24, 2020
Jagaban Has Spoken

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by ayenale1(m): 7:45pm On Oct 24, 2020
U see war u no run, na dem dey die for war...a coward leave(in fact pick race) to fight another day...lol

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by Emekaonline: 7:46pm On Oct 24, 2020
ceejay80s:

Why dem show face now and not when every where was hot, how many hours do u think the jet he bought with our stolen money take to fly into Nigeria from UK or France? Where was he , a politician is always a thief and a lair,

Like your own father

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by michoim(m): 7:46pm On Oct 24, 2020
simple250:
The so called next phase of protest shall never see the light of the day...

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by ndidibabe(f): 7:46pm On Oct 24, 2020
wristbangle:
Why didn't he say this in public or during the protest. Coward, greedy and wicked soul
If you were in his shoes, will you face the crowd and say that? That's like suicide mission. He knows when to say what. Na smart man. That's why he has been in power for more than 16yrs...

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by Eriokanmi: 7:46pm On Oct 24, 2020
Throwback:

So Sahara Reporters lied that Seyi Tinubu and his family ran away to London.

Even the media has no truth.
France is just 6 hours away. Tinubu flies private jet. Don't join those myopic people who could believe anything. I can fly private jet to France and still return tomorrow. The man is a criminal

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by ezegold4we: 7:46pm On Oct 24, 2020
Tinubu is talking like a miscreant, no wonder he produced lot's of miscreants in Lagos,

Besides old age is affecting Him.
Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by michoim(m): 7:46pm On Oct 24, 2020
OkoNDOoBo:
Asiwaju knows how to put pepper in the eyes of wailerscheesy
Lol

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

When Obasanjo Met Peter Obi Vs When Obasanjo Met Tinubu - Photos / Police React To Alleged MC Oluomo’s Viral Video Threatening Igbos / Beautiful Family Of Sen. Ike Ekweremadu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.