Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,954 members, 7,828,357 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:44 AM

I Broke Up With My Cheating Boyfriend. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Broke Up With My Cheating Boyfriend. (51451 Views)

How I Handled My Cheating Serious Girl / Lady Scatters Her Cheating Boyfriend's House In Delta (Photos) / How I Caught My Cheating Fiancee During The Christmas Holiday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Broke Up With My Cheating Boyfriend. by Mrscarter(f): 1:16pm On Oct 25, 2020
FanOfMyself:

"were" cry

Hahaha Ur rightcheesy
My bad
Re: I Broke Up With My Cheating Boyfriend. by Mrscarter(f): 1:17pm On Oct 25, 2020
[quote author=Angelacruz post=95318705][/quote]

Just do what makes U happy hun.
Even were U to take him back n he cheated again then that's life we will all be hurt at one time or another n is how we learn lessons in life.
As long as Ur living life n have happiness in it.
Gud luck

1 Like

Re: I Broke Up With My Cheating Boyfriend. by Daguccizgreat(m): 1:21pm On Oct 25, 2020
Angelacruz:
he doesn't wat to admit it
Men are like that. I will tell a brief story about my self. I met a lady in 2012 and because of her I decided to cut off ties with some other ladies I was having things with. After a year and half into the relationship I cheeated on her and she cried bitterly. I thought I had lost her but after apologizing to her she gave me another chance. Because I love her much I made a vow never to cheat on her agian. Today we are happily married with kids and doing very fine. Give him another chance babe and let him know if he loves you he should stop cheating on you. I believe he can change like me

5 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Cheating Boyfriend. by Angelacruz: 1:23pm On Oct 25, 2020
Daguccizgreat:
Men are like that. I will tell a brief story about my self. I met a lady in 2012 and because of her I decided to cut off ties with some other ladies I was having things with. After a year and half into the relationship I cheeated on her and she cried bitterly. I thought I had lost her but after apologizing to her she gave me another chance. Because I love her much I made a cow never to cheat on her agian. Today we are happily married with kids and doing very fine. Give him another chance babe and let him know if he loves you he should stop cheating on you. I believe he can change like me
he does not wat to admit he cheated.Thanks

1 Like

Re: I Broke Up With My Cheating Boyfriend. by Daguccizgreat(m): 1:26pm On Oct 25, 2020
Notatribalist:
Bible allows divorce on the ground of adultery, so nothing wrong if she quite on such ground. Stop supporting what's wrong, if we don't want our women to cheat we should not cheat either. They have emotions like we men..
The Bible allows divorce on the ground of cheating but that doesn't mean one can not forgive. Stop making it look like it's a taboo to forgive a cheating partner

2 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Cheating Boyfriend. by Daguccizgreat(m): 1:31pm On Oct 25, 2020
Angelacruz:
he does not wat to admit he cheated.Thanks
Then move on

1 Like

Re: I Broke Up With My Cheating Boyfriend. by bogdaddy(m): 1:32pm On Oct 25, 2020
Sorry baby give me your control wanna pet you a little
Angelacruz:
I just broke up with my boyfriend of 2yrs.He cheated on me with another babe.It's hard to move on ,i wrote this with a bleeding heart.Why do some men like cheating? I was never a liability to him nor a bad girl.Y would he treat me like this?Am going insane.What should i do nairalanders?
Re: I Broke Up With My Cheating Boyfriend. by healthbing(f): 1:34pm On Oct 25, 2020
You will get over it soon..he's not meant for u..You deserve better just forget him and move on..Love is a choice is not by force
Re: I Broke Up With My Cheating Boyfriend. by AmazingELixir: 1:35pm On Oct 25, 2020
Angelacruz:
I just broke up with my boyfriend of 2yrs.He cheated on me with another babe.It's hard to move on ,i wrote this with a bleeding heart.Why do some men like cheating? I was never a liability to him nor a bad girl.Y would he treat me like this?Am going insane.What should i do nairalanders?

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Boyfriend is diswans problem...if you like don't be thinking how to enhance yourself to escape this country

2 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Cheating Boyfriend. by Angelacruz: 1:39pm On Oct 25, 2020
AmazingELixir:

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Boyfriend is diswans problem...if you like don't be thinking how to enhance yourself to escape this country
am working towards that...emotional support
Re: I Broke Up With My Cheating Boyfriend. by Angelacruz: 1:42pm On Oct 25, 2020
Daguccizgreat:
Then move on
yea...tanks
Re: I Broke Up With My Cheating Boyfriend. by Nobody: 2:01pm On Oct 25, 2020
Mrscarter:

N that's funny..how?
Why laugh at someone's pain?
Will U like someone to laugh at your pain?
Let someone U trust for years betray U n then laugh at your pain n see how it would feel.
Chai
Yiu dumb or something?? If you were comprehensive enough you'd have known I was actually laughing at the fact that she said he only cheated once.
and you ran into silly conclusions that I was laughing at her pain.. very dumbish
Re: I Broke Up With My Cheating Boyfriend. by Bigdik70inch2(m): 2:05pm On Oct 25, 2020
Mrscarter:

And if she leaves you?
Even if she's too good wat will U gain from hurting a good girl?
Would U rather she be bad n go screw your friends? Lol

No..
I don't mean to her hurt by cheating..
Just that she had hardly get naughty back..
She..seems jux too upright and I have told her severally..
Re: I Broke Up With My Cheating Boyfriend. by morohunfola78008: 2:07pm On Oct 25, 2020
: She should give him be benefit of doubts. Don't forget people do change
Re: I Broke Up With My Cheating Boyfriend. by Heavensent01(m): 2:17pm On Oct 25, 2020
Mrscarter:

I'm talking bout physically.
There's no difference. Maybe the girl gets looser but that's fixable with kegels exercise. Or going without sex for a fair time. No permanent difference. The puzzy doesn't get bigger with each round of sex lol. It's a muscle it can be toned.
Both sides can catch diseases sleeping around. Both sides can get reputations.
I admit it's less lady like for a girl to open their legs alot than for a man to just drop his boxers but Overall there's no less value.
They're still ppl with normal bodies, personalities, feelings etc. Ur making it sound like a girl is less valuable the more sex or guys she has.
Even with one man in a girls whole life the puzzy would be the same as if it was twenty. It's not the diff dickks that make it stretch lol. Is the amount of sex but like I said it's not as if it gets bigger n wider n wider n wider each time lol. Everyone's different dwn there some are naturally wider even without much sex in their life. It's just a muscle n a matter of exercise n it's how God made women.

you can tell naive men this your disposition, I can't settle with a lady with over used pussy even if I need to settle with non virgin lady God forbid

I'm in the class of men that have taste and get irritated to warn out pússy

4 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Cheating Boyfriend. by meobizy(f): 2:45pm On Oct 25, 2020
Okay. I envy you people in long relationships. For me three to four months is more than enough time. The world has too many beautiful women to remain with one for years. I am quick to say “all women’s thighs feel the same.” The packaging, oh, the packaging — gives each new experience a different appeal.

1 Like

Re: I Broke Up With My Cheating Boyfriend. by AmazingELixir: 3:14pm On Oct 25, 2020
Angelacruz:
am working towards that...emotional support

Better, the emotional support I can offer you at this time is simply the fact that the guy is not worth your tears...stop making him feel more important than he is.

Direct your energy toward building up yourself..you can just use him to satisfy your momentary cravings and nothing much...

It is known that most men are cheats..takia sweet lady.
Re: I Broke Up With My Cheating Boyfriend. by Angelacruz: 3:27pm On Oct 25, 2020
Tanks
AmazingELixir:

Better, the emotional support I can offer you at this time is simply the fact that the guy is not worth your tears...stop making him feel more important than he is.

Direct your energy toward building up yourself..you can just use him to satisfy your momentary cravings and nothing much...

It is known that most men are cheats..takia sweet lady.
Re: I Broke Up With My Cheating Boyfriend. by Queenserah26(f): 3:35pm On Oct 25, 2020
People cheat because they want to, there is little or nothing you can do to stop someone who is determined to cheat.

It MAY not necessarily be about you. I know how painful it can be but don't hurt yourself, don't hate or blame yourself, put yourself together and move on.

Take care!

2 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Cheating Boyfriend. by DrFunmisticGlow: 3:49pm On Oct 25, 2020
Angelacruz:
he didn't value you. It's his loss dear.

As for what you should do, here's my 2 kobo, think very well, did your independent woman act scare him away? were there red flags that you ignored because you were in love? Is your conscience justified that you tried your best in the relationship?

Block him across social media. Cry and eat like a fool for 2 days then wash your face, wear lipstick and a nice dress then announce to the world that you are single and ready to move on.

Start telling friends and family to matchmake you. Focus on work, dance more often, go out. You'll be fine

1 Like

Re: I Broke Up With My Cheating Boyfriend. by DrFunmisticGlow: 3:51pm On Oct 25, 2020
Daguccizgreat:
The Bible allows divorce on the ground of cheating but that doesn't mean one can not forgive. Stop making it look like it's a taboo to forgive a cheating partner
Have you forgiven a cheating partner before?
Re: I Broke Up With My Cheating Boyfriend. by Yomit71(m): 3:51pm On Oct 25, 2020
Angelacruz:
At this your age you're still breaking up, how many times has he cheated on you. if it's once, it doesn't warrant break up. there are things you sort out because love covereth multitude of sin

1 Like

Re: I Broke Up With My Cheating Boyfriend. by Deceptionlove: 3:58pm On Oct 25, 2020
Angelacruz:
I just broke up with my boyfriend of 2yrs.He cheated on me with another babe.It's hard to move on ,i wrote this with a bleeding heart.Why do some men like cheating? I was never a liability to him nor a bad girl.Y would he treat me like this?Am going insane. What should i do nairalanders?

Okay......

2 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Cheating Boyfriend. by Dreyton36: 4:12pm On Oct 25, 2020
I'm not gonna just say move on with your life
Instead I'll say "time heals everything"
If your conscience is clear that you've never had anything to do with any man since you've been dating him then leave everything else to orunmila
Any man and woman that are not legally married have no right to complain of promiscuity
You are both fornicators grin
But babe if you're the one on ur profile , then I go like vex inside ur aza. , So how fa how ur matter be?
Re: I Broke Up With My Cheating Boyfriend. by sageb: 4:30pm On Oct 25, 2020
Angelacruz:
Tanks
Ima mbakara, i hope you find closure soon.
Re: I Broke Up With My Cheating Boyfriend. by Angelacruz: 4:38pm On Oct 25, 2020
Tank uu
sageb:
Ima mbakara, i hope you find closure soon.
Re: I Broke Up With My Cheating Boyfriend. by Nobody: 4:41pm On Oct 25, 2020
Angelacruz:

Don't stress urself dear...

Re: I Broke Up With My Cheating Boyfriend. by Daguccizgreat(m): 5:01pm On Oct 25, 2020
DrFunmisticGlow:
Have you forgiven a cheating partner before?
Have done that once when I was not yet married
Re: I Broke Up With My Cheating Boyfriend. by Obajemu(m): 5:21pm On Oct 25, 2020
He asked you for sex but you refused, what do you expect, make knoji kill am. Abeg shift grin grin

Angelacruz:
Re: I Broke Up With My Cheating Boyfriend. by Angelacruz: 5:47pm On Oct 25, 2020
Relationship is not all about sex
Obajemu:
He asked you for sex but you refused, what do you expect, make knoji kill am. Abeg shift grin grin

Re: I Broke Up With My Cheating Boyfriend. by uselessmod1: 6:59pm On Oct 25, 2020
Angelacruz:
I just broke up with my boyfriend of 2yrs. He cheated on me with another babe. It's hard to move on. I wrote this with a bleeding heart.

Why do some men like cheating? I was never a liability to him nor a bad girl. Y would he treat me like this? Am going insane.

What should i do nairalanders?
start dating me
Re: I Broke Up With My Cheating Boyfriend. by toprealman: 7:01pm On Oct 25, 2020
Angelacruz:
I just broke up with my boyfriend of 2yrs. He cheated on me with another babe. It's hard to move on. I wrote this with a bleeding heart.

Why do some men like cheating? I was never a liability to him nor a bad girl. Y would he treat me like this? Am going insane.

What should i do nairalanders?
what will you do when your husband cheats on you later?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

THINGS That Ladies CANNOT Do Without In A WEEK / Women, How Do You Feel When You Love A Man But Can't Tell Him? / Any Lady Who Doesn't Pass At Least 15 Of These, Not Wife Material- Joro Olumofin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.