Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,071 members, 7,828,787 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

I Broke Up With My Cheating Boyfriend. - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Broke Up With My Cheating Boyfriend. (51458 Views)

How I Handled My Cheating Serious Girl / Lady Scatters Her Cheating Boyfriend's House In Delta (Photos) / How I Caught My Cheating Fiancee During The Christmas Holiday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Broke Up With My Cheating Boyfriend. by Nobody: 7:12pm On Oct 25, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:
Move on. I personally don't advice dating for that long without courtship - as a Christian.

Boyfriend/Girlfriend relationships can easily be terminated any time. Be strong

Exactly. Every relationship should have a purpose and a TIME FRAME.
Christians don't date sef, they court.

2 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Cheating Boyfriend. by Nkpitime(m): 7:12pm On Oct 25, 2020
@poster,I see your pain age is a big factor in your side anyway you just have to move on
Re: I Broke Up With My Cheating Boyfriend. by fof1: 7:14pm On Oct 25, 2020
Angelacruz:
I just broke up with my boyfriend of 2yrs. He cheated on me with another babe. It's hard to move on. I wrote this with a bleeding heart.

Why do some men like cheating? I was never a liability to him nor a bad girl. Y would he treat me like this? Am going insane.

What should i do nairalanders?

Rest ur Mind for Now,Pls. Take no Further decisions in haste. Ur health and Wellbeing is most Paramount in d interim. U can reach me for Further help...Pls.
Re: I Broke Up With My Cheating Boyfriend. by Sotland: 7:14pm On Oct 25, 2020
Angelacruz:
I just broke up with my boyfriend of 2yrs. He cheated on me with another babe. It's hard to move on. I wrote this with a bleeding heart.

Why do some men like cheating? I was never a liability to him nor a bad girl. Y would he treat me like this? Am going insane.

Just one question.. If the both of you were married and he cheats, are you saying you will divorce him? Perpahs there are things you still need to learn regarding relationship and life itself.. Else you will keep jumping from one man to another..
Re: I Broke Up With My Cheating Boyfriend. by Lucyspa: 7:15pm On Oct 25, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:
Exactly! I thank God i have seen things for myself to call out the lies!

I like u a lot. Do u have a girlfriend? kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Broke Up With My Cheating Boyfriend. by Nobody: 7:15pm On Oct 25, 2020
My sister na both ways o girls done do me tire naso I come still dey do them too

2 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Cheating Boyfriend. by duchez(m): 7:16pm On Oct 25, 2020
Angelacruz:

I can only advise you to be strong. Try as much as you can to be strong or at least present a strong face.
Life goes on. Have that at the back of your mind. You will be fine. Trust me.

1 Like

Re: I Broke Up With My Cheating Boyfriend. by Slynation(m): 7:16pm On Oct 25, 2020
Angelacruz:

Do nothing.... You will surely get over it
Re: I Broke Up With My Cheating Boyfriend. by Okuda(m): 7:17pm On Oct 25, 2020
Sotland:

Just one question.. If the both of you were married and he cheats, are you saying you will divorce him? Perpahs there are things you still need to learn regarding relationship and life itself.. Else you will keep jumping from one man to another..

its easier to tell a cheating bf to go than a cheating hubby
Re: I Broke Up With My Cheating Boyfriend. by Bryme007: 7:17pm On Oct 25, 2020
Why do women like breaking up so fast....small thiing . kpaama them don breakup.....

Goan beg o
Re: I Broke Up With My Cheating Boyfriend. by simplepee(f): 7:18pm On Oct 25, 2020
Good you broke up with him. Do not take him back. I repeat do not take him back, a cheater will always cheat. They only change their game not stop it.

Don't worry dear, you will be fine. I've been there and I am happy now.

3 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Cheating Boyfriend. by HAROLDWILSON: 7:20pm On Oct 25, 2020
Saint Obi! Shut up
Re: I Broke Up With My Cheating Boyfriend. by 9jaADMIN(m): 7:20pm On Oct 25, 2020
Ha! � not up to that .. you probably don’t need that yet
Re: I Broke Up With My Cheating Boyfriend. by OgaRico(m): 7:20pm On Oct 25, 2020
Boy breaks a girl's heart and girl turn to Christ and become a born again boom boy has won a soul for Christ.

3 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Cheating Boyfriend. by KayCee92(m): 7:21pm On Oct 25, 2020
Angelacruz:

SORRY ABOUT THAT, UYO GUYS ARE LIKE THAT
Re: I Broke Up With My Cheating Boyfriend. by BabaIbo: 7:22pm On Oct 25, 2020
Angelacruz:

Sorry for the pain, but the honest truth is most men and women cheat before they eventually settle down with one. Some continue even after settling down.
Not that I am supporting the act but I am telling you the truth.
Some use it as a buffer for their main partner's misbehavior or excesses, especially if their partner is someone they love and don't want to lose and at the same time they don't want to complain or nag too much. Again, they want to be on a safer side i.e they don't want to put all their eggs in a basket (this one is done mostly by women).
I would have asked you to find out the reason why he cheated and if it's genuine/reasonable(I know a wrong is a wrong), give him one more chance but you have already pulled the plug, so move on and use it as a lesson to guide yourself in your future relationship.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Broke Up With My Cheating Boyfriend. by praiseneo(m): 7:22pm On Oct 25, 2020
Hi Angela I’m praise
I’m single
I’m a little fair in complexion
Presentable
I’m honest,trust worthy, caring and loving
I’m in my late 20s
I am searching seriously
I am not the type that hurt people

Can I get to know you?
Meanwhile I’m sorry about your hurtful experience with your bf
Re: I Broke Up With My Cheating Boyfriend. by Meliann: 7:23pm On Oct 25, 2020
Figger:
would u be willing to forgive and accept him back when he comes to beg for forgiveness? cos I know surely he'd come back begging.

Pls can you give reasons why you think he'd come back?
Re: I Broke Up With My Cheating Boyfriend. by Basher8583: 7:25pm On Oct 25, 2020
Angelacruz:

You should thank God he is not your husband yet. Move on with your life dear. You will meet someone else way better

1 Like

Re: I Broke Up With My Cheating Boyfriend. by AreaFada2: 7:25pm On Oct 25, 2020
Angelacruz:

If you believe forgiveness doesn't come into it, just move on.
Nothing can reduce the initial hurt. Cry if you cannot help it. It's not weakness. It's part of accepting and healing.

Good luck dear.
Re: I Broke Up With My Cheating Boyfriend. by BREYZ: 7:26pm On Oct 25, 2020
Angelacruz:

One way or the other we men cheat grin cheesy grin don't think you'll meet a saint later the only difference is that he might not get caught. No give yourself unnecessary headache you see this life so? E no balance cheesy
Yours was even 2 years cheesy grin mine was 4 fvcking years yet she cheated, I no dey think am because girls plenty everywhere.

Go back to your guy and see if you guys can sort out things but first listen to him first before taking a decision, e fit be say na you cause am grin

1 Like

Re: I Broke Up With My Cheating Boyfriend. by Omezif(m): 7:27pm On Oct 25, 2020
The guy would come back to apologize if he really love you, he just want to test you. He knows you always a good girl, you should not worry.
Re: I Broke Up With My Cheating Boyfriend. by ZooOga: 7:28pm On Oct 25, 2020
I just broke up with my boyfriend of 2yrs.

you will get over it, you're still young and beautiful.

next time remember not to give away so much free milk and your total heart if you are in love.
pls keep your legs closed and demand a legal commitment. the guy will show his true colours if he truly loves u back. wink

2 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Cheating Boyfriend. by Nobody: 7:28pm On Oct 25, 2020
[code][/code]endsars
Re: I Broke Up With My Cheating Boyfriend. by sunkomite(m): 7:28pm On Oct 25, 2020
My own Candid advice is for u to forgive him in as much u know he truly loves u, that is if he comes begging. we guys are naturally cheaters, the next guy u will meet has a tendency of cheating too. Leaving a guy because he cheated on u is like leaving a country because of the rain, my dear it rains everywhere. Married men are the senior cheaters as myself is not excluded, am trying to change for good cos i have made my wife not to trust me again after several escapades with many ladies. Cheating is one thing u have to learn to deal with.

2 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Cheating Boyfriend. by cray91(m): 7:28pm On Oct 25, 2020
I don't talk much. Just do Nothing!

Wait for the Next guy to Smash Your Heart completely Then you will be Wiser
Angelacruz:

Re: I Broke Up With My Cheating Boyfriend. by fujirice: 7:29pm On Oct 25, 2020
Angelacruz:
I can't stop crying.I did noting wrong
...forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespassed against us.

Every Christian have made this prayer at least once in their lifetime but we NEVER applied it.
It breaks my heart.

Not that I condone what your ‘ex’boyfriend did, but is that it? 2 years of investment just gone like that?
He made a mistake yes, but is that all it takes to call it quits?

Like someone earlier said, re-evaluate yourself before entering another relationship. No one, and I mean No one is perfect. IF the guy has been kind to you and is remorseful of what he did, please take him back.

We are all with one weakness or the other. If we keep walking away whenever we discover our significant other’s weaknesses, we may not be in any relationship at all.
My humble submission

2 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Cheating Boyfriend. by orgylover: 7:30pm On Oct 25, 2020
Angelacruz:

i bet you bleeped lalasticla or seun or myndd44 to have pushed this trash to front page when there are pressing stories to be pushed to front page
Re: I Broke Up With My Cheating Boyfriend. by TemmyT002(m): 7:30pm On Oct 25, 2020
Angelacruz:

Move on, dear.
You will find a better guy. I guy out of 500 will never cheat on their babe. You will find one.
Next time, investigate about the person.
Has the person dated before? How many has he dated? What caused the breakup?
Check out his friends.
Check out his family. Etc

2 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Cheating Boyfriend. by rajiedreez: 7:31pm On Oct 25, 2020
I'm sorry if I'm mean but he's your boyfriend not your fiancé or your husband. You've said all good things about yourself but what if he doesn't see a future in the relationship. Its better to have a cheating boyfriend than having a cheating husband because mistakes can still be corrected at this stage . it'll be difficult if this happens in marriage. Please just move on as he presently isn't the right person for you although he might be that person in the future when he realises his mistakes and learnt his lessons

2 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Cheating Boyfriend. by dman4mdmoon(m): 7:31pm On Oct 25, 2020
Congratulations! God will send Angel Gabriel your way as your next bf!
Re: I Broke Up With My Cheating Boyfriend. by Ajiswaggs(m): 7:32pm On Oct 25, 2020
What do you want us to tell you again. You have made up ur mind already.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Women, How Do You Feel When You Love A Man But Can't Tell Him? / Any Lady Who Doesn't Pass At Least 15 Of These, Not Wife Material- Joro Olumofin / Ladies, What's Your Reaction When A Guy Mistakenly Touch Your Private Part?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.