Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,190 members, 7,811,486 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:54 PM

In A Relationship Who Should Say I Love U 1st? D Guy Or Babe? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / In A Relationship Who Should Say I Love U 1st? D Guy Or Babe? (3101 Views)

In This Type Of Colourful Relationship: Who Is The Real Fool? (picture) / Girls What Attracts You When U 1st Sees A Guy / In Every Relationship, Who Should Call Most? Man Or Woman? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: In A Relationship Who Should Say I Love U 1st? D Guy Or Babe? by ZIMDRILL(m): 4:04pm On Mar 11, 2011
foyeks2001:

Sub-Saharan Africa is more heavily affected by HIV and AIDS than any other region of the world. An estimated 22.5 million people are living with HIV in the region - around two thirds of the global total. In 2009 around 1.3 million people died from AIDS in sub-Saharan Africa and 1.8 million people became infected with HIV. Since the beginning of the epidemic 14.8 million children have lost one or both parents to HIV/AIDS.1

The social and economic consequences of the AIDS epidemic are widely felt, not only in the health sector but also in education, industry, agriculture, transport, human resources and the economy in general. The AIDS epidemic in sub-Saharan Africa continues to devastate communities, rolling back decades of development progress.

Sub-Saharan Africa faces a triple challenge:

Providing health care, antiretroviral treatment, and support to a growing population of people with HIV-related illnesses.
Reducing the annual toll of new HIV infections by enabling individuals to protect themselves and others.
Coping with the impact of millions of AIDS deaths2 on orphans and other survivors, communities, and national development.

are you lost ?
Re: In A Relationship Who Should Say I Love U 1st? D Guy Or Babe? by ZIMDRILL(m): 4:06pm On Mar 11, 2011
foyeks2001:

so u mean Nigeria now belong to the same class with Zimbabwe right?by comparing the two countries together
this is ridiculous

dont be daft too

yes comparing can be done based on the subject

check what made to respond that way thats the reason why we quote each other to avoid confusion and to understand why one is responding that way
Re: In A Relationship Who Should Say I Love U 1st? D Guy Or Babe? by foyeks2001(f): 4:07pm On Mar 11, 2011
ZIM DRILL:

are you lost ?

Both HIV prevalence rates and the numbers of people dying from AIDS vary greatly between African countries.

In Somalia and Senegal the HIV prevalence is under 1% of the adult population, whereas in Namibia, Zambia and Zimbabwe around 10-15% of adults are infected with HIV. Southern Africa is the worst impacted by AIDS; in South Africa the HIV prevalence is 17.8% and in three other southern African countries, the national adult HIV prevalence rate now exceeds 20%. These countries are Botswana (24.8%), Lesotho (23.6%) and Swaziland (25.9%).3

West Africa has been less affected by HIV and AIDS, but some countries are experiencing rising HIV prevalence rates. In Cameroon HIV prevalence is now estimated at 5.3% and in Gabon it stands at 5.2%. In Nigeria, HIV prevalence is low (3.6%) compared to the rest of Africa. However, because of its large population (it is the most populous country in sub-Saharan Africa), this equates to around 3.3 million people living with HIV.4

yes am lost
Re: In A Relationship Who Should Say I Love U 1st? D Guy Or Babe? by foyeks2001(f): 4:08pm On Mar 11, 2011
ZIM DRILL:

dont be daft too

yes comparing can be done based on the subject

this is just a question
ans,
nope am not, will not u silly willy
Re: In A Relationship Who Should Say I Love U 1st? D Guy Or Babe? by ZIMDRILL(m): 4:15pm On Mar 11, 2011
foyeks2001:

Both HIV prevalence rates and the numbers of people dying from AIDS vary greatly between African countries.

In Somalia and Senegal the HIV prevalence is under 1% of the adult population, whereas in Namibia, Zambia and Zimbabwe around 10-15% of adults are infected with HIV. Southern Africa is the worst impacted by AIDS; in South Africa the HIV prevalence is 17.8% and in three other southern African countries, the national adult HIV prevalence rate now exceeds 20%. These countries are Botswana (24.8%), Lesotho (23.6%) and Swaziland (25.9%).3

West Africa has been less affected by HIV and AIDS, but some countries are experiencing rising HIV prevalence rates. In Cameroon HIV prevalence is now estimated at 5.3% and in Gabon it stands at 5.2%. In Nigeria, HIV prevalence is low (3.6%) compared to the rest of Africa. However, because of its large population (it is the most populous country in sub-Saharan Africa), this equates to around 3.3 million people living with HIV.4

yes am lost

more statistics
Re: In A Relationship Who Should Say I Love U 1st? D Guy Or Babe? by deniyor: 4:15pm On Mar 11, 2011
who cares? angry
You have turned love into a competition or a mathematical formulae
Re: In A Relationship Who Should Say I Love U 1st? D Guy Or Babe? by md4real(m): 4:19pm On Mar 11, 2011
whats the ego all about? simple, i love you ??
Re: In A Relationship Who Should Say I Love U 1st? D Guy Or Babe? by ZIMDRILL(m): 4:36pm On Mar 11, 2011
deniyor:

who cares? angry
You have turned love into a competition or a mathematical formulae

she is daft to see it that way
Re: In A Relationship Who Should Say I Love U 1st? D Guy Or Babe? by koolchicco: 10:19pm On Mar 11, 2011
md4real:

whats the ego all about? simple, i love you ??
I wonder oh! Much ado about nothing.
Re: In A Relationship Who Should Say I Love U 1st? D Guy Or Babe? by princeonx: 4:27am On May 08, 2011
exactly the reason why common sense is not that common
Re: In A Relationship Who Should Say I Love U 1st? D Guy Or Babe? by MrsChima(f): 5:13am On May 08, 2011
Doesn't matter. First find someone to say I love you too and really mean it.
Re: In A Relationship Who Should Say I Love U 1st? D Guy Or Babe? by Pweety4me(f): 5:49am On May 08, 2011
Any borri, shouldn't be about gender.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Which State(s) In Nigeria Does The Most Beautiful Ladies Come From? / She Is Scared Of Meeting My Parents.. PLS HELP / 9 Signs To Know A Nagging Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.