Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,079 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:12 AM

Why Are Nigerian Men Big Spenders? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Nigerian Men Big Spenders? (13586 Views)

Why Are Nigerian Men Crazy About Big Butts? / Why Are Nigerian Men Attracted To Carribbean Women? / Why Do Nigerian Men Like Fat Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Big Spenders? by MsYam(f): 4:01am On Mar 17, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Ms. Yam

Just let him spend his money on you.  Do not cry about it or make a big deal about it.  If he goes overboard with it just tell him to invest it on something like a trip to Paris or something.  I don't know but I am trying to figure out what you are making a big deal out of him spending money on you?  Do you prefer he spend it on ashawos?  

Not that. U are missing my point ooo Sista. The whole money he has spend on is not worth spending and its a waste of opportunities. Im saying that the money he spends on me and himself can be used to invest in a business that will generate more income for him. Thats what Im saying.

Im sorry but Im actually a very business minded person

Tosinville:

Ms.Gorgeouspotato

hausa? then you must be a daydreamer then.

Nope. He is not a Hausa either
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Big Spenders? by desholah(m): 4:02am On Mar 17, 2011
Pweety4me:

He's a mad man. . .& he can't handle rejection so just don't mind him.
Ta lon be?ta ni e?ta lo pe e? undecided. . . wo o ni ba e bebe eleya ooo cheesy angry
My name is D-SENSE angry
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Big Spenders? by MsYam(f): 4:02am On Mar 17, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Ms. Yam

Just let him spend his money on you.  Do not cry about it or make a big deal about it.  If he goes overboard with it just tell him to invest it on something like a trip to Paris or something.  I don't know but I am trying to figure out what you are making a big deal out of him spending money on you?  Do you prefer he spend it on ashawos?  

Not that. U are missing my point ooo Sista. The whole money he has spend on is not worth spending and its a waste of opportunities. Im saying that the money he spends on me and himself can be used to invest in a business that will generate more income for him. Thats what Im saying.

Tosinville:

Ms.Gorgeouspotato

hausa? then you must be a daydreamer then.

Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Big Spenders? by Pweety4me(f): 4:03am On Mar 17, 2011
Don't make me razz pon dis place grin
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Big Spenders? by MsYam(f): 4:04am On Mar 17, 2011
You guys better dont dare make my thread get lock or else!!! angry angry angry
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Big Spenders? by MrsChima(f): 4:04am On Mar 17, 2011
Ms. Yam:

Well, since you said business minded I take back my comment.  Carry on.  [size=3pt]Don't get too happy because I don't take back my words much[/size]
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Big Spenders? by MrsChima(f): 4:05am On Mar 17, 2011
Oh Lawd Ms. Yam said ELSE!

(waddles my arse off the thread)
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Big Spenders? by 1STOrder: 4:06am On Mar 17, 2011
@OP. That's the way with nigerian men, they do it to flaunt their egos and earn respect, loyality blah blah. .
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Big Spenders? by Tosinville(m): 4:07am On Mar 17, 2011
Ms.Menopause/potato

We know you only created this thread to feel so fly bout yourself, u try cos that nigerian guy you said don't even exist.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Big Spenders? by Nobody: 4:07am On Mar 17, 2011
desholah:

Ogugua/Odudua
Are you ready to spend on me lavishly?

No cool

@Ms. Yam, could be the fact that they're oyinbo lol. Nigerian or not, being married to an oyinbo is like being crowned queen/king.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Big Spenders? by MsYam(f): 4:07am On Mar 17, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Well, since you said business minded I take back my comment.  Carry on.  [size=3pt]Don't get too happy because I don't take back my words much[/size]

LOL!  grin
Mrs.Chima:

Oh Lawd Ms. Yam said ELSE!  

(waddles my arse off the thread)

Ok now I feel bad oo  embarassed sad

1ST Order:

@OP. That's the way with nigerian men, they do it to flaunt their egos and earn respect, loyality blah blah. .

Do u do it?
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Big Spenders? by Pweety4me(f): 4:08am On Mar 17, 2011
Ms. Yam:

Ok I will try to do that but what if he goes overboard? lipsrsealed

Babes don't think i don't understand, i do o i get u totally, but u see sometimes u just got to give way for things.

But i think u will like this song o!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KeLXR2HY96c cool
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Big Spenders? by MrsChima(f): 4:08am On Mar 17, 2011
ogugua88:

No cool

@Ms. Yam, could be the fact that they're oyinbo lol. Nigerian or not, being married to an oyinbo is like being crowned queen/king.

Sad but it true.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Big Spenders? by desholah(m): 4:09am On Mar 17, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

aLWAYS READ BEFORE POSTIN   . . .  .MUgu angry

Ms. Yam:

Else what . . .you will give us some yam and we leave your thread cheesy

ogugua88:

No cool

The badest ever on NL . . .  .I have singled almost the whole girls here out except you . . .hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm angry angry
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Big Spenders? by Pweety4me(f): 4:12am On Mar 17, 2011
Ms. Yam:

Y did u change ID's?

desholah:

My name is D-SENSE angry
& kilo happen?
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Big Spenders? by MrsChima(f): 4:13am On Mar 17, 2011
desholah:

aLWAYS READ BEFORE POSTIN   . . .  .MUgu angry
The badest ever on NL . . .  .I have singled almost the whole girls here out except you . . .hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm angry angry

Few of her posts sounded like she was complaining that her boyfriend was spending excessive cash on her so I asked her why is she complaining that he does that.  I wasn't talking to you punk arse negro!  

I can understand now why she would feel that way but that does not have anything to do with her boyfriend.  She may be business minded but HE IS NOT.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Big Spenders? by MsYam(f): 4:13am On Mar 17, 2011
ogugua88:

No cool

Really? Hmmm. . . Guess Asians think alike too  embarassed lipsrsealed

If being married to Oyinbos is like being crowned queen/king, how about being married to Asians?  grin tongue
Pweety4me:

Babes don't think i don't understand, i do o i get u totally, but u see sometimes u just got to give way for things.

But i think u will like this song o!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KeLXR2HY96c cool

Ok, I will listen to that song when I get back. Now Im at work  embarassed lipsrsealed

desholah:

Else I will. . . I willl. . . .  shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked Ok oooo  embarassed cry
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Big Spenders? by Tosinville(m): 4:16am On Mar 17, 2011
I'm whooping Mrs.chima's azz in the other thread thats why she's confused here lol
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Big Spenders? by MsYam(f): 4:16am On Mar 17, 2011
Pweety, I didnt change ID. I was banned
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Big Spenders? by desholah(m): 4:17am On Mar 17, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Few of her posts sounded like she was complaining that her boyfriend was spending excessive cash on her so I asked her why is she complaining that he does that.  I wasn't talking to you punk arse negro!  

I can understand now why she would feel that way but that does not have anything to do with her boyfriend.  She may be business minded but HE IS NOT.  
Freaky angry angry angry
Send me msg into my inbox .
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Big Spenders? by MrsChima(f): 4:19am On Mar 17, 2011
Tosinville:

I'm whooping Mrs.chima's azz in the other thread thats why she's confused here lol

To actually whoop my arse, you would need to purchase airline ticket, get a tourist visa, medical insurance, hotel reservations, and spending money. You will only need to stay one week because I will not only beat your arse like the gremlin you look like but I will nurse you back to health and send your arse back to your village.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Big Spenders? by Pweety4me(f): 4:19am On Mar 17, 2011
Ms. Yam:

Pweety, I didnt change ID. I was banned
& u came up with this username huh?
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Big Spenders? by Nobody: 4:21am On Mar 17, 2011
Ms. Yam:

Really? Hmmm. . . Guess Asians think alike too  embarassed lipsrsealed

I'm glad this came from you and not me lol. It doesn't annoy you? The fact that they fight so hard to assimilate to Caucasians? There's this Chinese girl in my chemistry class. Her name is Xiao but she has made sure no one calls her by her name. Instead, the instructor and everyone else must call her Jenny. Ask her how to pronounce "Xiao", she'll tell you "I don't know; just call me Jenny". undecided

desholah:

Singled out how?
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Big Spenders? by Nobody: 4:23am On Mar 17, 2011
Big spenders? of whose money? grin
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Big Spenders? by Tosinville(m): 4:31am On Mar 17, 2011
Mrs.Chima

really? ok because of you i'll start planning on coming over to the states maybe somewhere in texas u'll come over for us to see who's the hottest, ima whoop yo fat azz to d extent dat u won't know ur husband's crib again lol
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Big Spenders? by MsYam(f): 4:32am On Mar 17, 2011
ogugua88:

I'm glad this came from you and not me lol. It doesn't annoy you? The fact that they fight so hard to assimilate to Caucasians? There's this Chinese girl in my chemistry class. Her name is Xiao but she has made sure no one calls her by her name. Instead, the instructor and everyone else must call her Jenny. Ask her how to pronounce "Xiao", she'll tell you "I don't know; just call me Jenny". undecided

Hmmmm . . . I agree with you. Even my ex primary and secondary school classmates. Mei Ling became Linda. Hui Ling became Penny. Mei Mei became Paula. Xiao Ren became Melanie. They even have the weird chinese ones like  Yee San became Umbrella and Jet Lan became Sky  undecided

Like me, I was given an English name when I was born and its even in my IC. The reason its because I was raised in a Catholic family and it is one of the rules in the church to give your kids a Christian name. However because Im 1/2 chinese I also was given a Chinese name. I love it cause the name Yen Li (which is my chinese name ) means Free Spirited.  wink

Like here, if a person is married to a white, everyone see it as a priviledge. Infact two of my aunts got married to a white and everyone look so highly of them. To me I dont really fancy whites cause their personality on my land has corrupted them. They come here and sleep with prostitutes and get married multiple times and have many half cast babies and when their contract is over, they would leave the country and go back to their wife in Oyinbo land. Sad really  undecided

MzD@rkSkin:

Big spenders? of whose money?  grin

I swear u are being sarcastic  grin
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Big Spenders? by MsYam(f): 4:33am On Mar 17, 2011
Tosinville, abeg now. U keep calling me menopause but see who get menopause syndrome now? angry angry angry No make me complain to my baby Lord Reed ooo angry angry angry

Chima, abeg oo. Just ignore and put on mute this guy.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Big Spenders? by Nobody: 4:36am On Mar 17, 2011
Ms. Yam:

Hmmmm . . . I agree with you. Even my ex primary and secondary school classmates. Mei Ling became Linda. Hui Ling became Penny. Mei Mei became Paula. Xiao Ren became Melanie. They even have the weird chinese ones like  Yee San became Umbrella and Jet Lan became Sky  undecided

Like me, I was given an English name when I was born and its even in my IC. The reason its because I was raised in a Catholic family and it is one of the rules in the church to give your kids a Christian name. However because Im 1/2 chinese I also was given a Chinese name. I love it cause the name Yen Li (which is my chinese name ) means Free Spirited.  wink

Like here, if a person is married to a white, everyone see it as a priviledge. Infact two of my aunts got married to a white and everyone look so highly of them. To me I dont really fancy whites cause their personality on my land has corrupted them. They come here and sleep with love-peddlers and get married multiple times and have many half cast babies and when their contract is over, they would leave the country and go back to their wife in Oyinbo land. Sad really  undecided

Yen Li is a pretty name sha smiley

Reminds me of an article I read. I can't even say oyinbo for this one. I think you and I will both agree that it's a certain type of oyinbo that visits Oriental Asia and sleeps with love-peddlers. A vast majority of them are from Britain! Old, fat, half-bald men sleeping with 19 year olds. It's horrible. I know the girls don't mind it too much though, they can't. These men come with money and lavish them.

I have an oyinbo name, too, but I've been phasing it out lol.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Big Spenders? by Tosinville(m): 4:42am On Mar 17, 2011
Ms.Menopause/YAM

I saw ur thread about dissin me by calling a whole king menopause & i didn't even bother to say a word lol and u also wish we live in the same to come over & bite my hear hahahahaha if you see me u won't even think about that anymore rather than to rush my lips for kissing lol
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Big Spenders? by desholah(m): 4:43am On Mar 17, 2011
Yen Li . . .I would love to name my child that lovely name . . .hOPEFULLY MY mumm doesn't cut off my head grin
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Big Spenders? by desholah(m): 4:45am On Mar 17, 2011
Ogugua,
Candid speaking you are becoming a pest in my head . . .You just keep teasing~~~
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Big Spenders? by Tosinville(m): 4:50am On Mar 17, 2011
Yen Li? lmao!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Why Do You Nigerian Guys Prefer Light Skin Girls / My Wife Is Getting Fat Day By Day HELP! / Why Do Women Lie?

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50