Stats: 3,152,987 members, 7,817,907 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:34 PM

Why Are Nigerian Men Big Spenders? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Nigerian Men Big Spenders? (13582 Views)

Why Are Nigerian Men Crazy About Big Butts? / Why Are Nigerian Men Attracted To Carribbean Women? / Why Do Nigerian Men Like Fat Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Big Spenders? by sexyygirl(f): 5:13pm On Mar 18, 2011
Not all of them but those pple that spend any how are politician and yahoo yahoo boys!
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Big Spenders? by Nobody: 5:21pm On Mar 18, 2011
sexyygirl:

Not all of them but those pple that spend any how are politician and yahoo yahoo boys!

I disagree with this ma'am

@topic you spend according to your income period. . . . I personally believe in the more I give out/spend in a reasonable way the more I get in return after-all God loves a cheerful giver
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Big Spenders? by Nobody: 5:25pm On Mar 18, 2011
sexyygirl:

I suppose one of the downsides of a life of poverty is the automatic assumption that all who have been blessed enough to have wealth . . . are evil scum that deserve to be purged sad
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Big Spenders? by MrsChima1(f): 5:26pm On Mar 18, 2011
Reality,

Can I have five dollars? I need some corn chips and ice cream!
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Big Spenders? by Elaineh: 7:18pm On Mar 18, 2011
Ms. Yam, I'm curious, where are you from? You speak/write like a naija person but you also implied that you're a foreigner. Am confused
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Big Spenders? by elettrodad(m): 7:24pm On Mar 18, 2011
I heard this f@cking thing I am a spenders from my whole life, so I don't think is just a nigerian issue.
Men are spenders. . stop.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Big Spenders? by Nobody: 7:25pm On Mar 18, 2011
Mrs. Chima send me your info
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Big Spenders? by MrsChima1(f): 7:38pm On Mar 18, 2011
Mrs. Chima
2319 Muldover Road
Reno, Nevada 89503
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Big Spenders? by sley4life(m): 7:59pm On Mar 18, 2011
Its our nature. Money speak bit.ches come
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Big Spenders? by dkings101(m): 8:05pm On Mar 18, 2011
@ OP,
Am 9ja base in Malaysia. U r very stupid to come here to post this rubbish. U r chinese and I knw u girls very well. Langkawi U mentioned is a place of enjoyment AND relaxation and I ve been there to ease my stress, don't tell me U never eat Nasi Lemak even to open ur heaven for the guy. Chinese wen like money pass them live, dont tell me u never drank the 50USD water. Is it not ur name or Bank Account he used to collect the $$$$$$?? U better shut up ur trash and stop claiming familiarity here on Nairaland okay. Ur citizenry racisit against us and am here to Bullshit U here, it is an online community but it is PROUDLY NIGERIAN website. How many days did u stay in Langkawi? Don't tell me U stayed there for a nite cos it is satanic impossible. Don't tell me he never lodge u near the beach side chalet or do u want to tell me U brought out ur RM99 to pay Tat I knw is it impossible cos if ur dad is ill U would fed his bills and ask for repayment wen he is heal, POTATO abi wetin u call urs, U better read and learn here than coming here to downgrade our pretige OKAY? The guy dey use ur I.C and account dey compensate U so U shut ur mouth off, I wish this was my first post.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Big Spenders? by dkings101(m): 8:23pm On Mar 18, 2011
silly Potato, U say U go langkawi go fast, Do u chinese or bullshit fast. I have been seeing your post here but U just step on my Long banana, U r a disgrace to your bf and I guess u r on reserve sit if your bf sees this. U go Langkawi of all places go fast, Lie from Pit of hell. U ppl like food pass your head. See hw fat U r and u come relaxation place come fast.

Fellow 9raland Peeps, here is a pic of Langkawi where Oyibo dey come dry dem body just because they envy us Africans. They come to dry bosom, backside and kitty to turn black cos they realise African skin is precious. Potato, U make me vex. Chinese wen like money pass dem mama. No be call U dey answer Are u working? Even U r working how much can u earn in a month if not RM1500 which is equivalent to $350-400. U ppl like buying pant and bra more than anything or is it enuf to repay your car loan or TV and washing machine loan. U r such an . U better don't come here to claim familiarity as I knw u in person. Bak Kut Tek, Potato.

Picture 1 N 2, Oyibo Drying there skin to black,
Picture  3, On your left hand is a female with here bosom open drying her bosom.

So Potato, u better shut up, if tat guy spend $1 for u, u better thank your God cos we r here to make money and U r being used. U knw u r a user and u come here to downgrade us. So think before u post. Shame to U. Later U would go to your fellow chinese to talk another thing about Nigerians.

Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Big Spenders? by Nobody: 8:23pm On Mar 18, 2011
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Big Spenders? by dkings101(m): 8:44pm On Mar 18, 2011
@ Potato,

your bf is not a Yahoo Guy so tell me what He does in a country where they don't offer employment to student? So tell the own peeps here on 9raland wat your bf does if u r proud and I would dispute it and prove u wrong?

Don't tell me he works in petronas cos only 0.0000000001% of 9ja who are post grad in Malaysia uni works here and only 3-4 person works in Petronas and the majority who have no qualification works in Sunway Hotel and PWTC kitchen.

U better stop bragging here and disgracing your bf cos I knw if he knows abt your post U r FIRED. I knw u r dating 9ja so u humble ursef and don't come here to talk more of ursef and downgrade us cos U guys r known for tat. I knw u base in Selangor or Subang. your bf is yahoo guys cos he use your I.C to collect western union and account so SHUT UP. U hear.

If u can speak Pidgin thumbs up but I hate wen u come here to show off and downgrade us. this is our community, So respect us cos we fit delete u from here.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Big Spenders? by 190: 8:59pm On Mar 18, 2011
Dammmitt i hope there are no SHARKS in that water

Gabry please dont go in2 the water

There are sharks !!

I dont want 2 loose u
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Big Spenders? by sheggyrize(f): 9:00pm On Mar 18, 2011
because they want to be!
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Big Spenders? by MrsChima1(f): 9:02pm On Mar 18, 2011
All of that was not CALLED FOR.

If she want to share her story about her boyfriend spending money on her and she rather he invest in business why is that a problem?
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Big Spenders? by dkings101(m): 9:04pm On Mar 18, 2011
190:

Dammmitt i hope there are no SHARKS in that water

Gabry please dont go in2 the water

There are sharks !!

I dont want 2 loose u

There r no shark in the water, it is a crystal clear water where u can see the sand and the wave is not tat strong. Just like a swimming pool at the shore side, but deep inside na O.Y.O oooo,

@ Potato, come tall na make I answer U. I dey wait.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Big Spenders? by dkings101(m): 9:10pm On Mar 18, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

All of that was not CALLED FOR. 

If she want to share her story about her boyfriend spending money on her and she rather he invest in business why is that a problem?

If u knw these ppl very well, U wont dispute my comments. CHINESE off all ppl. E dey dem blood. Dem better help u spend the money. Hw much does she earnI guess she works in Jusco or earn close to RM2000 eqivalent to $400 which is the highest paid. She went to Langkawi to fast, story.

Where u won't sleep but enjoy your life. Moreso the beer there is almost N50 per bottle cos it is a duty free island, so wetin the boy dey spend. Is only in Kuala Lumpur u can spend even less tat much so I don't believe her story. Even if the boy spend sef, na she help am get the money. So she better stop the downgrading. If she is a better gf, she won't even come here to mock us of our spending, read all her comments. Na person wen dey advice b tat. Can Chinese advice? Instead then go help u chop your money. She dey enjoy dey come here dey talk Jagoons.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Big Spenders? by 190: 9:12pm On Mar 18, 2011
shocked shocked shocked shocked

Stop cursing my sister Gabry else i would attack you!! angry angry
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Big Spenders? by Nobody: 9:14pm On Mar 18, 2011
@dking,
Why the thing dey pain you? cheesy
Even if it's true, you sound like someone who isn't making enough of their own paper. If you did, you really wouldn't care.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Big Spenders? by MrsChima1(f): 9:19pm On Mar 18, 2011
The point is DKING why does it matter to you?
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Big Spenders? by dkings101(m): 9:21pm On Mar 18, 2011
2buff:

@dking,
Why the thing dey pain you?  cheesy
Even if it's true, you sound like someone who isn't making enough of their own paper. If you did, you really wouldn't care.

Pain me U said?? Them rich for them pulse and so do I. na we know hw our pulse weigh so nothing dey pain me. If u read her post wen she say she dey fast tat na lie? Did u ask her hw she reach Langkawi? I knw she base in K.L and am sure she flew there, why she no reject the plane ticket. Why the mockery? Na where e dey pain me after she don chop the money dem come here say we dey spend. Yes we dey spend which am among, if she follow chop inside, she better shut up and clean up than coming here to open the BF backside, it sucks. Any woman tat does tat to me is a digger and not an adviser. The bf is not here and do u think she would pass all this ill and healthy post to him
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Big Spenders? by 190: 9:25pm On Mar 18, 2011
dkings101:

Pain me U said?? Them rich for them pulse and so do I. na we know hw our pulse weigh so nothing dey pain me. If u read her post wen she say she dey fast tat na lie? Did u ask her hw she reach Langkawi? I knw she base in K.L and am sure she flew there, why she no regret the plane ticket. Why the mockery? Na where e dey pain me after she don chop the money dem come here say we dey spend. Yes we dey spend which am among, if she follow chop inside, she better shut up and clean up than coming here to open the BF backside, it sucks. Any woman tat does tat to me is a digger and nto an adviser. The bf is not here and do u think she would pass all this ill and healthy post to him

THIS IS IT,

I WONT TOLERATE ONE SINGLE INSALT FROM YOU ANYMORE

OPEN YOUR MOUTH THERE AND I WOULD GIVE YOU SAND TO EAT!! angry angry
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Big Spenders? by dkings101(m): 9:27pm On Mar 18, 2011
190:

THIS IS IT,

I WONT TOLERATE ONE SINGLE INSALT FROM YOU ANYMORE

OPEN YOUR MOUTH THERE AND I WOULD GIVE YOU SAND TO EAT!! angry angry

Na where e dey pain U? Wetin u sabi? Is she advising or complaining? abeg position.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Big Spenders? by Nobody: 9:28pm On Mar 18, 2011
^^ uh oh you done it now  grin

190 is gonna spit in your left eye now cheesy
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Big Spenders? by Nobody: 9:29pm On Mar 18, 2011
Hmmm someone is taking pain killer for another man's pain
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Big Spenders? by 190: 9:32pm On Mar 18, 2011
dkings101:

Na where e dey pain U? Wetin u sabi? Is she advising or complaining? abeg position.

Look at this decomposed fooool

I know your kind, ure just pissed cos a fellow brother is getting all the credit

I dont see anything wrong with she saying her BF is a galant spender which we all know is true

I spend hell alot over nothing even when at times i choose to go on a budget,

Maybe you are just one of those broke ass fellow that trekked to asia through Libya thats why u are pissed over nothing  undecided

Dont hate on someone, Gabry is the last person that would pick a spade to Gold dig, u simply dont know shiiit about her so

im simply advising you to POSITION yourself or you could take the door, its behind you this way >>>>>>>>>>>

Oye zuzu  angry  angry
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Big Spenders? by dkings101(m): 9:37pm On Mar 18, 2011
190:

I know your kind, ure just pissed cos a fellow brother is getting all the credit

I dont see anything wrong with she saying her BF is a galant spender which we all know is true

Maybe you are just one of those broke backside fellow that trekked to asia through Libya thats why u are pissed over nothing  undecided

Dont hate on someone, Gabry is the last person that would pick a spade to Gold dig, u simply dont know shiiit about her so

im simply advising you to POSITION yourself or you could take the door, its behind you this way >>>>>>>>>>>

Oye zuzu  angry  angry

Mumu, hw can u trek from Libya to Asia, guess your fore father did it thats why there skull were found on Indian Ocean. Mumu.

Like I said previously, na online community we dey so u don't knw my pocket and likewise me so shut your mouth up, who knw if u ve even seen your sperm yet. As for Gabry I didn't made reference to her and please read wt your glass or read in btw the line okay?

My msg is the poster dey form poo wen b say she follow chop for the money and if she was to seek for advice, the tune of the post never even sound as such. Abeg dey read b4 u digest parasite for your belle.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Big Spenders? by Nobody: 9:38pm On Mar 18, 2011
Subscribing
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Big Spenders? by dkings101(m): 9:42pm On Mar 18, 2011
190:

Maybe you are just one of those broke backside fellow that trekked to asia through Libya thats why u are pissed over nothing  undecided

Oye zuzu  angry  angry

I don't knw the brother  nor is credit and like u or him knows mine, I no come here come brag cos it not my character. Am here to bullshit the stingy chinese wen dey find fame for flamigo.

U get money na your pocket cos U no dey feed me and I no even knw u sef whether u don reach to wear boxers sef. So better u shut up.

I no go let ppl wen dey close nose for me for elevator all in the name of racisim dey come downgrade my 9ja spirit. I can see your r in UK, maybe u marry your sister get your UK passport, stingy UK ppl. Better u go hide under bed. Hw much U fit spend?
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Big Spenders? by 190: 9:50pm On Mar 18, 2011
dkings101:

I don't knw the brother  nor is credit and like u or him knows mine, I no come here come brag cos it not my character. Am here to bullshit the stingy chinese wen dey find fame for flamigo.

U get money na your pocket cos U no dey feed me and I no even knw u sef whether u don reach to wear boxers sef. So better u shut up.

I no go let ppl wen dey close nose for me for elevator dey come downgrade my 9ja spirit. I can see your r in UK, maybe u marry your sister get your UK passport, stingy UK ppl. Better u go hide under bed. Hw much U fit spend?

Yawnnzz!!! undecided

Any similarity between you and a human is purely coincidental! I really shouldnt waste my precious time on a cargo product like you, what you have clearly done is cheap Jealousy on your part, if you get money its your pocket, cant u compare the UK to asia where they dont even pay TAX, you are probably one of those guys that do lundry services mondays to fridays and on sunday you walk on the beach to cool your already tired life when you saw a brother having fun to the fullest and choose to HATE, if u wanna HATE, never hate a brother, Snitches get snitches Cos all what ure talking shiiit murafucker! too bad you couldnt read between the lines cos of a dead battery brain of yours,

since that is too much for you to comprehend why dont you go SUN your dead brain batteries Tsk tsk tsk too bad but you are just a living proof that man can live without a brain! I know you are nobody's fool but maybe someone will adopt you.If I ever need a brain transplant, I'd choose yours because I'd want a brain that had never been used, im simply wondering How you got here? Did someone leave your cage open?

Like i said You know nothing on the lady here, i have lots of respect on her and you would have 2 go through me 1st before you bring her down,if you feel you have money in your pocket then why did u choose going 2 relax at a cheap relaxation spot, quit the attack on her cos all what you are saying is Bull shiiiit, I'd like to see things from your point of view but I can't seem to get my head that far up my a[i]ss[/i].
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Big Spenders? by dkings101(m): 10:05pm On Mar 18, 2011
190:

Yawnnzz!!! undecided

Any similarity between you and a human is purely coincidental! I really shouldnt waste my precious time on a cargo product like you, what you have clearly done is cheap Jealousy on your part, if you get money its your pocket, cant u compare the UK to asia where they dont even pay TAX, you are probably one of those guys that do lundry services mondays to fridays and on sunday you walk on the beach to cool your already tired life when you saw a brother having fun to the fooolest and choose to HATE, if u wanna HATE, never hate a brother, Snitches get snitches Cos all what ure talking shiiit murafucker! too bad you couldnt read between the lines cos of a dead battery brain of yours,

since that is too much for you to comprehend why dont you go SUN your dead brain batteries so next time you could take a prank call from a response,i remember your post from the abuja response where you wanted to know where the whores where in that town, Tsk tsk tsk too bad but you are just a living proof that man can live without a brain! I know you are nobody's fool but maybe someone will adopt you.If I ever need a brain transplant, I'd choose yours because I'd want a brain that had never been used, im simply wondering How you got here? Did someone leave your cage open?

Like i said You know nothing on the lady here, i have lots of respect on her and you would have 2 go through me 1st before you bring her down,if you feel you have money in your pocket then why did u choose going 2 relax at a cheap relaxation spot, quit the attack on her cos all what you are saying is Bull shiiiit, I'd like to see things from your point of view but I can't seem to get my head that far up my a[i]ss[/i].

U sound like someone being bleeped from the backside. I guess u put on lipstick and walk like some1 with no ball underneath. U guys in UK r rotten in poo and na there una go die put. I no pay TAX i like am and I dey enjoy am. Come make me and U spend na U wd crying your backside off. There is no jealous on my post but a dish on the chinese babe who is try to under rate my 9ja spirit. get this into your formatted brain okay or should I get U Karpasky Anti virus mumu.

FYI I went there to spend my $$$$$$ and I don't work in drain as U claim. Okay I went there to spend my $$$$$ and work for more and going there again for a spree. I no come count bridge, I come make my Domiciliary Account FULL GREEN okay?

How many times can U visit 9ja and hw long can your slim body sef and backside stay without crying and complaining of bankruptcy? Na Blue Passport I wan chop. Make we sit down and spend and let see who would be declare bankrupt.

Guess U never baff tat why your post smells like your flitthy sef. .

Here r some Pics of spending so hater rot in your damn desktop pc. I represent 9ja and they fly my flag cos of my spending so rotten in your UK poo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

If You Were To Define Love / Do You Really Need A Rich,sexy,hot Sugar Mummy Call 09035404174 / Whats The Difference Between A Runs Girl And A Prostitute ?

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72