Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,994 members, 7,817,944 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

Why Are Nigerian Men Big Spenders? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Nigerian Men Big Spenders? (13583 Views)

Why Are Nigerian Men Crazy About Big Butts? / Why Are Nigerian Men Attracted To Carribbean Women? / Why Do Nigerian Men Like Fat Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Big Spenders? by Nobody: 3:48am On Mar 19, 2011
^^ She's too cute Chi grin
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Big Spenders? by Nobody: 3:50am On Mar 19, 2011
But I feel bad for even bashing him up like that

that was a bashing?
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Big Spenders? by MsGarri(f): 3:59am On Mar 19, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

You wasn't this angry before that why I said it now.  You are pissed off and I can tell.  
[size=2pt]You still sound cute angry.[/size]  kiss

Yes, I am very very angry. . . angry sad Infact I was about to eat my bread but i think now I have no appetite  cry angry
2buff:

^^ She's too cute Chi  grin
shocked shocked shocked shocked Hey! Wassup with you guys and cute here? Dont u think I am being harsh already? Well, at least I think I am harsh with my statement above. I am so angry oo  angry angry angry

tpiah!:

that was a bashing?

Huh? Thats not a bashing? Than how does a bashing look like? undecided embarassed
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Big Spenders? by Nobody: 4:03am On Mar 19, 2011
Garri, Yam, Potato. . .perhaps Cassava as Buff said or. . .Eggplant  grin  grin

Ms. . .Ground-foods  wink please sis, abeg oo!  grin  grin
please ignore him. he is a fo0l looking for attention. I even bet he
was smiling all the while as he was typing that garbage. Listen, ppl
will try to test you and of course you can/should defend yourself but one thing I learned
is NEVER let them see that they have gotten to you or they win.
Just laugh it off, say what you have to say and move on. Don't even pay
him no mind, as we all have your back sis.  wink

Lastly I think u got banned for the long post not so much as a result of moderator bias.
I remember one time I wrote a chapter book on here  grin and was banned on all
three
  lipsrsealed both of my accounts when i tried to repost it, by $pam bl0cker.  undecided angry

AND PLEASE IGNORE snappia. wink
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Big Spenders? by MsGarri(f): 4:16am On Mar 19, 2011
MzD@rkSkin:

Garri, Yam, Potato. . .perhaps Cassava as Buff said or. . .Eggplant  grin  grin

Ms. . .Ground-foods  wink please sis, abeg oo!  grin  grin
please ignore him. he is a fo0l looking for attention. I even bet he
was smiling all the while as he was typing that garbage. Listen, ppl
will try to test you and of course you can/should defend yourself but one thing I learned
is NEVER let them see that they have gotten to you or they win.
Just laugh it off, say what you have to say and move on. Don't even pay
him no mind, as we all have your back sis.  wink

Lastly I think u got banned for the long post not so much as a result of moderator bias.
I remember one time I wrote a chapter book on here  grin and was banned on all
three
  lipsrsealed both of my accounts when i tried to repost it, by $pam bl0cker.  undecided angry

AND PLEASE IGNORE snappia. wink

Ok, I guess u are right. I shouldnt let it get to me but this bread now I no fit chop em ooo. . . Im serious and I dont know why. This morning I went to the bakery and I saw this bread looking too fine I went and buy em for ma breakfast but than now I go see em, I seriously no fit chop em no more. Maybe Ill chop em for this evening or so. embarassed

Who is Snappia?
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Big Spenders? by Nobody: 4:18am On Mar 19, 2011
i seriously do not know why the skank insists on referring to me all the time.

her lesbian crush refuses to leave her, and she it.

i wish the mods would just ban her anytime she mentions my name- that ought to cure her, and if not, then she needs medication.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Big Spenders? by Nobody: 4:20am On Mar 19, 2011
Ms. Garri:

Ok, I guess u are right. I shouldnt let it get to me but this bread now I no fit chop em ooo. . . Im serious and I dont know why. This morning I went to the bakery and I saw this bread looking too fine I went and buy em for ma breakfast but than now I go see em, I seriously no fit chop em no more. Maybe Ill chop em for this evening or so. embarassed

awe poor thing sis. undecided you better sue him for emotional distress!  angry
but seriously, try not to take NL and the accusations on here to heart. Some ppl will find reasons
not to like you just because no matter how sweet you are to them. You are too precious and above
this that not even i feel too right knowing u are offended and bothered by that clown. Don't pay him any
attention sis.

Who is Snappia?
grin  grin  grin  grin  grin  grin  

[s]that old chicken gizzard btching above me.[/s]
anybody mention her name tho? 
and who is the l3sbian around here?  not i.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Big Spenders? by MsGarri(f): 4:29am On Mar 19, 2011
Ladies please dont fight. You both are too classy and nice to be insulting each other. U should insult other people whom is like a mumu. You both are definitely not one so why alll the hating on each other? I really dont understand this cry cry cry cry cry cry
tpiah!:

i seriously do not know why the skank insists on referring to me all the time.

her lesbian crush refuses to leave her, and she it.

i wish the mods would just ban her anytime she mentions my name- that ought to cure her, and if not, then she needs medication.

Tpia, please explain to me how does a bashing look like? I would like to learn how to bash if that my past post is not called a bashing. cool
MzD@rkSkin:

awe poor thing sis. undecided you better sue him for emotional distress!  angry
but seriously, try not to take NL and the accusations on here to heart. Some ppl will find reasons
not to like you just because no matter how sweet you are to them. You are too precious and above
this that not even i feel too right knowing u are offended and bothered by that clown. Don't pay him any
attention sis.
grin  grin  grin  grin  grin  grin  

Sister, he is not a clown. WHatever he just said is kinda true at the area ihe is living at which is in the West side of Malaysia. I know cause I have studied there for three years before and mehnnn. Do I hated it there so much. I even made a countdown for myself on when shall I leave that worthless place! But you know, for him to be referring that to me, I take it as a huge insult and a great dishonour. Where I come from, we respect people untill they show signs that they are being a mumu, we would refer it to only that individual.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Big Spenders? by Nobody: 4:30am On Mar 19, 2011
Ms. Garri:

Tpia, please explain to me how does a bashing look like? I would like to learn how to bash if that my past post is not called a bashing. cool

dont worry about it.

you dont need to be an agbero like myself.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Big Spenders? by Nobody: 4:31am On Mar 19, 2011
mods i do hope you'll do something about this lizard called darkskin before i take matters into my own hands again.

mental imbalance is no excuse for her.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Big Spenders? by MsGarri(f): 4:33am On Mar 19, 2011
tpiah!:

dont worry about it.

you dont need to be an agbero like myself.

Tpiah. u are no where near an agbero. Common now angry
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Big Spenders? by Nobody: 4:38am On Mar 19, 2011
Snappia get over yourself. The mods are not paying you any mind. just the other day you tried to instigate a rematch between myself and Busybody aka Jennykadry so please get the hell on with that "mods save me" shiet. Just drown yourself already and make us happy! You are btching at me for no reason at all, menopause is no excuse for bias tongue.

@Ms Potato.yam.garri I understand sis. Don't worry about it (drama). You're good just keep your head up, that's all I am saying smiley
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Big Spenders? by Nobody: 4:46am On Mar 19, 2011
Who's ever dicck you two are fighting for most be over 19inches
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Big Spenders? by MrsChima1(f): 4:46am On Mar 19, 2011
It is not YOURS.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Big Spenders? by Nobody: 4:48am On Mar 19, 2011
@Ms. Gari what's up with your other S.N? what next Ms. Corn
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Big Spenders? by Nobody: 4:48am On Mar 19, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

It is not YOURS.
[/quote

English please
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Big Spenders? by MsGarri(f): 4:51am On Mar 19, 2011
REALITY101:

@Ms. Gari what's up with your other S.N? what next Ms. Corn

If they dont banned me again, then Im sticking to the same ID. I prefer my Ms Potato still. The rest is because their SPAM BOT banned me.

But I think after this would be Ms Cassava or Ms. Groundnut. But Ms Corn sounds cute too cheesy
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Big Spenders? by MrsChima1(f): 4:51am On Mar 19, 2011
REALITY101:

English these nuts.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Big Spenders? by Nobody: 4:51am On Mar 19, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

It is not YOURS.

I know that's right.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Big Spenders? by Nobody: 4:52am On Mar 19, 2011
Ms. Garri:

If they dont banned me again, then Im sticking to the same ID. I prefer my Ms Potato still. The rest is because their SPAM BOT banned me.

But I think after this would be Ms Cassava or Ms. Groundnut. But Ms Corn sounds cute too cheesy

kiss
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Big Spenders? by MrsChima1(f): 4:53am On Mar 19, 2011
Reality and Ms. Potato,

You guys did not respond to the thread asking if yall want to meet in Lagos for NL Bash. Are you guys interested?
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Big Spenders? by MsGarri(f): 4:55am On Mar 19, 2011
REALITY101:

kiss

Thanks sweet kiss
Mrs, Chima:

Reality and Ms. Potato,

You guys did not respond to the thread asking if yall want to meet in Lagos for NL Bash. Are you guys interested?  

Huh? Whia? shocked shocked shocked Will there be cake there? embarassed
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Big Spenders? by MrsChima1(f): 4:58am On Mar 19, 2011
I don't know Ms. Potato. I am not going. I was just being nosy asking you guys.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Big Spenders? by Nobody: 5:00am On Mar 19, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

Reality and Ms. Potato,

Sorry I'm allergic to meeting NL members in real life btw I'm not in lagos
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Big Spenders? by Pweety4me(f): 5:01am On Mar 19, 2011
^^ ;d
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Big Spenders? by MrsChima1(f): 5:03am On Mar 19, 2011
REALITY101:

Sorry I'm allergic to meeting NL members in real life btw I'm not in lagos

I understand. You can still fly to Lagos because I SAID SO! angry
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Big Spenders? by Nobody: 5:05am On Mar 19, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

I understand. You can still fly to Lagos because I SAID SO! angry

And you are?

Well on one condition. Traveling with Air Force One
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Big Spenders? by MrsChima1(f): 5:07am On Mar 19, 2011
I am Mrs. Chima and you will be flying COACH.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Big Spenders? by Nobody: 5:10am On Mar 19, 2011
Have you thought about this, meeting these NL vampires in real life what is gonna be like?
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Big Spenders? by MrsChima1(f): 5:12am On Mar 19, 2011
Truthfully? No. I have no DESIRE to attend any NL functions or bash. No offense. I have not given it iota thought about meeting and bashing with NLders.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Big Spenders? by eghost247(m): 7:29am On Mar 19, 2011
Meeting Nairalanders hell thats something
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Big Spenders? by MsYam(f): 7:40am On Mar 19, 2011
I think meeting other Nairalanders would be fun. Than I can really meet the people which made me laugh on a daily basis. The people which inspires me to make other's laugh too (at times, their insults are so funny that one could almost pee in their pants) LOL!  grin

But if I go, its gonnaq cost me a bomb as the air ticket is just too expensive and also Imn not allowd to just travel to Nigeria. I need an invitation from a local there. Above all, I will also go if there is colourful icing cake  embarassed

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Whats The Difference Between A Runs Girl And A Prostitute ? / Why Do You Nigerian Guys Prefer Light Skin Girls / Why Do Women Lie?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.