Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,981 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:33 AM

Why Are Nigerian Men Big Spenders? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Nigerian Men Big Spenders? (13584 Views)

Why Are Nigerian Men Crazy About Big Butts? / Why Are Nigerian Men Attracted To Carribbean Women? / Why Do Nigerian Men Like Fat Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Big Spenders? by 190: 3:28am On Mar 17, 2011
ogugua88:

They are? Well I wouldn't know. I tend to hang around my fellow Igbos. They're just as frugal as me lol.

shocked shocked shocked
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Big Spenders? by Tosinville(m): 3:29am On Mar 17, 2011
Ms.menopause/potato

why did you change that to Ms.beautiful potato to make yourself look fly right? u try.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Big Spenders? by fstranger3(m): 3:30am On Mar 17, 2011
190:

Ogugua u got mail on fb

Are you Ogugu'a friend on facebook?
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Big Spenders? by MsYam(f): 3:32am On Mar 17, 2011
ogugua88:

They are? Well I wouldn't know. I tend to hang around my fellow Igbos. They're just as frugal as me lol.

Igbos? Really? U know over here the Igbos are known to spend the most especially on their Oyinbo GF's embarassed lipsrsealed
Tosinville:

Ms.Most Beautiful potato

why did you change that to Ms.beautiful potato to make yourself look fly right? u try.

grin grin grin
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Big Spenders? by Pweety4me(f): 3:32am On Mar 17, 2011
@Headline. . .lol sorry dat's a big objection!!
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Big Spenders? by ShyOne(f): 3:32am On Mar 17, 2011
Ms. Yam:

Are u both Nigerian?

He is Nigerian
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Big Spenders? by MsYam(f): 3:34am On Mar 17, 2011
Shy-One:

He is Nigerian

Hmmm. . . Perhaps he must have been 5 % of those guys naa
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Big Spenders? by MrsChima(f): 3:34am On Mar 17, 2011
ogugua88:

Yes!  Chile!  My husband good lawd!  He will try to buy a car with a dollar if he could!  Yes the Igbos in my region are frugal too.  I am not saying that all Igbos are frugal just saying the ones I know.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Big Spenders? by MrsChima(f): 3:35am On Mar 17, 2011
Ms. Yam! You are silly chile! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

They are banning you already?
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Big Spenders? by ShyOne(f): 3:35am On Mar 17, 2011
Ms. Yam:

Hmmm. . . Perhaps he must have been 5 % of those guys naa

5% of what guys?
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Big Spenders? by 190: 3:35am On Mar 17, 2011
fstranger3:

Are you Ogugu'a friend on facebook?

No i just talk am!!  grin  grin
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Big Spenders? by MsYam(f): 3:36am On Mar 17, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Ms. Potato,

The guys that are big spenders are used to girls that tell them they are nothing but ATM and to show their love they must flash and rain their money.  I am not saying your GUY was told that but the mentality is overwhelming and they assumed women NEEDS them to get by.  

Chima u mean say those guys have low self esteem ke? sad
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Big Spenders? by desholah(m): 3:37am On Mar 17, 2011
Ogugua/Odudua
Are you ready to spend on me lavishly?

Suga,
So how do you manage to steal his money then? undecided
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Big Spenders? by Tosinville(m): 3:37am On Mar 17, 2011
Ms.Menopause/potato

You're really good at editing.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Big Spenders? by ekubear1: 3:40am On Mar 17, 2011
@fstranger raises a good point though. The Nigerian dudes I know who spend the most money are 419ers. Dudes who make their money cleanly, my friends on wall street, etc. . . I don't really see them wasting it.

If you work really, really hard for your money. . . then it is very painful to see it go away.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Big Spenders? by MsYam(f): 3:40am On Mar 17, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Ms. Yam!  You are silly chile!   grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

They are banning you already?  

With the Ms Potato ID, I got banned 3 times from the Spam Bot so I needed to reply some people here so I registered a new one. Untill the Ms Potato is being unbanned I will use that ID instead.
Shy-One:

5% of what guys?
Of those whom saves money naa.

desholah:

Ms.Potato
I didn't suggest you save from your own gross . . I meant from what he gives/spends on you . .  . .Like if he wants to get you something for instance you can confuse him to give you the money that you have somewhere else to get it from. .then you can collect the money and go get a cheapest one . .You got it.
So i meat you try and save from what he gives you. . . . Don't spoil yourself!!!

I tried this tactic before naa . He said no. He knows me too well and bla bla. So I tried the other tactic which is to sell the goods he gave me as present and mehnnn. . . Did that land up in another fight  lipsrsealed

Tosinville:

Ms.Sweet potato

You're really a good persin
shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin kiss kiss kiss
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Big Spenders? by MrsChima(f): 3:41am On Mar 17, 2011
Ms. Yam:

Chima u mean say those guys have low self esteem ke?  sad

No, I am saying they are told by the chicks they have approached to flash their money to show love.  It not exactly true for every chick but I have actually heard guys say I have to make big money to show my girl I love her.  I was like huh?  

desholah:

Ogugua/Odudua
Are you ready to spend on me lavishly?

Suga,
So how do you manage to steal his money then? undecided

I know you are not used to girls MAKING THEIR OWN MONEY and not having to ask their MAN FOR MONEY.  I will excuse you.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Big Spenders? by ekubear1: 3:42am On Mar 17, 2011
Pweety4me:

Omo aje. . .oloriburuku okirini agidi bi ti e. . .o je lo wa se cheesy. . .o mope o tin dagba? abi kilon worri e? se by force lo fi doko ni?omo ale buruku sad
grin grin grin
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Big Spenders? by Pweety4me(f): 3:43am On Mar 17, 2011
Nigerian man wey dey spend wella. . .must ave money dwelling in their family tree. . .unless it ain't their OWN & dey only spending with mutual agreement. . .chikeno!

@Gabs u just happen to possiblY come across, one Good Nigerian man who really gives to f's about you & hopefullY makeS his own money
wink smiley
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Big Spenders? by MsYam(f): 3:48am On Mar 17, 2011
eku_bear:

@fstranger raises a good point though. The Nigerian dudes I know who spend the most money are 419ers. Dudes who make their money cleanly, my friends on wall street, etc. . . I don't really see them wasting it.

If you work really, really hard for your money. . . then it is very painful to see it go away.

I disagree. Ive seen some hard working Nigerians here and they aint all for scamming at all. One of my friend is Nigerian and he makes his money by actually loaning cash from his Malaysian friend whom is a banker and the friend loan it to him and this friend of his is a Malay Muslim so he uses his name to open am International school putting the Malay guy's name as the Director and he pay like 10% monthly to this guy while he runs the school

And another opened an African Restaurant here in Malaysia using his gf's name under the business (cause they dont allow Foreignors to open business) and his restaurant has been going on for almost 5 years now.

Some Nigerians are lucky to get a football contract with Malaysia here and they got sent to places to compete and they make money there. They are more but too much will be bored,
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Big Spenders? by MsYam(f): 3:49am On Mar 17, 2011
Pweety4me:

@Gabs u just happen to possiblY come across, one Good Nigerian man who really gives to f's about you & hopefullY makeS his own money
wink smiley

I dont know naa. I just feel perhaps he dey spend too much money
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Big Spenders? by desholah(m): 3:50am On Mar 17, 2011
Pweety4me:

Omo aje. . .oloriburuku okirini agidi bi ti e. . .o je lo wa se cheesy. . .o mope o tin dagba? abi kilon worri e? se by force lo fi doko ni?omo ale buruku sad
Pweety,
Please i help am beg youuu grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Hey Suga,
But you know you are a house wife and only steal money from him after getting his wages . . you told me that before.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Big Spenders? by desholah(m): 3:52am On Mar 17, 2011
Ms.willies or potato grin
Please study him hard before any other move . . . . .  undecided
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Big Spenders? by desholah(m): 3:54am On Mar 17, 2011
fstranger3:

Did you actually understand what she wrote?

Iwo ati t'aani. . . ani k'aba e gbon jankariwo ton gbe kakari, o n se kandu kandu, ti ara e la n ba e so, o tin dagba lo, abi o fe di Tpiah si leh ni.

Awon t'emi n do ju e lo by far. Iwo ati t'ani, ode lasan lasan, ara galatia!

I do . . .I do grin grin grin
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Big Spenders? by Pweety4me(f): 3:54am On Mar 17, 2011
Ms. Yam:

I dont know naa. I just feel perhaps he dey spend too much money
Lol i just read your stori jor. . .Gabs your guys just like you jor. . .his statement about 9ja men or wateva na just to flatter himself indirectly. . . tongue

Your too soft hearted gabs. . .let him spend wateva he wants cheesy grin. . .all dat raisng of voice na shakara. . .u sef dey jabo u want cry wetin?look if he shouts u sef shout or leave am jor  tongue cool

[size=4pt]Try play along sometimes [/sub] wink[/size]
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Big Spenders? by MrsChima(f): 3:55am On Mar 17, 2011
desholah:

Pweety,
Please i help am beg youuu grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Hey Suga,
But you know you are a house wife and only steal money from him after getting his wages . . you told me that before.

Don't confused me with your unemployed concubines.  I do not steal from my husband and we both makes our own money.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Big Spenders? by Tosinville(m): 3:55am On Mar 17, 2011
Ms.Menopause/yam

Is your guy and Igbo men? cos any business igbo guy knows how to form Mugun wella for girls by spendin even Aboki [hausa men] knows whats up than them in terms of that.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Big Spenders? by MsYam(f): 3:56am On Mar 17, 2011
Pweety4me:

Lol i just read your stori jor. . .Gabs your guys just like you jor. . .his statement about 9ja men or wateva na just to flatter himself indirectly. . . tongue

Your too soft hearted gabs. . .let him spend wateva he wants cheesy grin. . .all dat raisng of voice na shakara. . .u sef dey jabo u want cry wetin?look if he shouts u sef shout or leave am jor  tongue cool

[size=4pt]Try play along sometimes [/sub] wink[/size]

Ok I will try to do that but what if he goes overboard? lipsrsealed

Tosinville:

Ms.Sweet and Beautiful and most Precious yam kiss kiss kiss

Is your guy and Igbo men? cos any business igbo guy knows how to form Mugun wella for girls by spendin even Aboki [hausa men] knows whats up than them in terms of that.

No he is not Igbo nor he is Hausa
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Big Spenders? by ekubear1: 3:57am On Mar 17, 2011
fstranger3:

Did you actually understand what she wrote?
I think I got the jist of it. Word for word translation, probably not though
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Big Spenders? by MrsChima(f): 3:59am On Mar 17, 2011
Ms. Yam

Just let him spend his money on you.  Do not cry about it or make a big deal about it.  If he goes overboard with it just tell him to invest it on something like a trip to Paris or something.  I don't know but I am trying to figure out what you are making a big deal out of him spending money on you?  Do you prefer he spend it on ashawos?
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Big Spenders? by Tosinville(m): 4:00am On Mar 17, 2011
Ms.Menopause/potato

hausa? then you must be a daydreamer then.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Big Spenders? by desholah(m): 4:01am On Mar 17, 2011
cheii . . .Pepsi/pweety making points tonight grin grin grin grin

Hey Suga.
Are you still on you period.  . . . . . Why you re lying?
You told me you steal his money periodically cause you don't work.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Whats The Difference Between A Runs Girl And A Prostitute ? / Why Do You Nigerian Guys Prefer Light Skin Girls / Why Do Women Lie?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.