Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,506 members, 7,826,910 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:50 PM

Introverted Guys, How Did You Meet Your Girlfriends? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Introverted Guys, How Did You Meet Your Girlfriends? (37590 Views)

10 Apps You See In Your Girlfriends Phone That Tell You She's Cheating On You!!! / RE: Your Girlfriends Spread STDs Faster Than Hookers; My Experience In School / Guys, How Much Do You Spend On Your Girlfriends Monthly? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Introverted Guys, How Did You Meet Your Girlfriends? by osejie17(m): 3:58pm On Nov 24, 2020
Omo no time for girl, the only girl friend dat is required now is money country hard o
Re: Introverted Guys, How Did You Meet Your Girlfriends? by Dwiseone1: 3:59pm On Nov 24, 2020
Na woman dey toast me

1 Like

Re: Introverted Guys, How Did You Meet Your Girlfriends? by InvisibleB: 4:01pm On Nov 24, 2020
tollyboy5:

I will sincerely like to know my trait . mine is beyond introversion. I don't love anybody angry
Anytime I get closer to a crush of mine , I get irritated but keep it personal. Whenever ladies tell me nice words I see as rubbish!
I'm trying very hard to adjust myself

Go for therapy. See a therapist. Instead of guessing what your issues are, a professional will tell you once you explain your problem.

4 Likes

Re: Introverted Guys, How Did You Meet Your Girlfriends? by DonroxyII: 4:02pm On Nov 24, 2020
Pierocash:
If you are handsome,meeting them won't be a hard nut to crack.

I am an introvert,but believe me ,I don't struggle to get one whenever I need. Friendship, politeness,and hospitality has been my strongest technique. Believe me,it doesn't fail
Chaaaaaiiiiii .... it never fails ....
Friendship, politeness and hospitality .... versatility, Humour, personal accomplishment , Intellectualism and sense of compliments !!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Introverted Guys, How Did You Meet Your Girlfriends? by emmyN(m): 4:02pm On Nov 24, 2020
cynthia500:

why are you so like this sir?

I'm reacting to you sir! You copy a quote from the internet and litter threads with it angry.

1 Like

Re: Introverted Guys, How Did You Meet Your Girlfriends? by Dwiseone1: 4:05pm On Nov 24, 2020

Re: Introverted Guys, How Did You Meet Your Girlfriends? by cynthia500(f): 4:07pm On Nov 24, 2020
emmyN:

I'm reacting to you sir! You copy a quote from the internet and litter threads with it angry.

lolzzz
wrong move Mr!
you seems so bitter and wants a compensation.
but sorry am even about to sign out now

see you later

Re: Introverted Guys, How Did You Meet Your Girlfriends? by DonroxyII: 4:07pm On Nov 24, 2020
Alberttahir:
Met her in a cafe, exchange number, paid her a visit an made my feelings known. It was moving on wel cos we are compatible in so may ways, but it couldn't survive more than a year. I can't stand a cheating partner.
What makes you guys a partner, any Official evidence you guys are partner grin
Re: Introverted Guys, How Did You Meet Your Girlfriends? by membranus: 4:09pm On Nov 24, 2020
kalufelix:
Was-introduced-to-her-by-a-cousin-brother...beautifully-dressed-in-a-white-silk-gown...she-really-loves-me-and-understand-my-personality...she-is-like-the-supplement-that-has-been-lacking-in-my-diet...oh!-my-sweet-MaryJane...you-are-the-best-thing-that-happened-to-my-existence...what-could-i-have-done-without-you...

You don cross border.

So na ganja be your lovely bride?

I pity your brain, always on fire.
Re: Introverted Guys, How Did You Meet Your Girlfriends? by Xexza(m): 4:09pm On Nov 24, 2020
Well, being an introvert, it's not easy to decide to try to socialize. I can see a lady I like, but I won't make a move. This isn't because I'm shy or anything of the sorts, but because I understand that you can't actually like someone you don't know. I prefer to be expressive to people I've come to know a few things about.

Most times, I'm approached by ladies who find me attractive (yeah, I'm not ugly and I'm not a dullard). I think ladies have this thing for guys that are not all over the place but have a cool reputation.

Some people people think being introverted is synonymous to being a simp and that's wrong. I've had many ladies try to take advantage of my quiet nature, hoping they'd have me in their palms. However, I'm even more principled than I am reserved.

Like someone here said earlier, you basically need confidence, will, financial stability, sense (however you understand it) and good manners to attract people to you - whether you're an introvert or an extrovert.

The hardest part for introverts (that meet the criteria in the paragraph above this), I think, is knowing how to keep ladies interested after they find you attractive. Many introverts are either too serious, lack experience, bad communicators or too formal. So a lady might be attracted to you and you like her too, but you spoil it real quick (let me not go into details).

Bottom line is, it's not so difficult to enter a good relationship (if you're good ooo). If you're a good introvert, you'll find it easy; if you're a bad introvert (ambiguous, I know), you'll be played or taken for granted. In the same way, if you're a good extrovert, you'll find it easy; if you're a bad extrovert, you'll be a clown or an irritant.

27 Likes

Re: Introverted Guys, How Did You Meet Your Girlfriends? by Nobody: 4:10pm On Nov 24, 2020
mehn
as an extreme intro, I hvnt been in a serious relationship.

most times its the girls that start firstn in but both of us usually gets tired of it midway, after trying hard to change me

my football kits, video game, ear piece, are more important than ladies. .....loolz
Re: Introverted Guys, How Did You Meet Your Girlfriends? by chatinent: 4:13pm On Nov 24, 2020
I bought stuff from their mall.
Re: Introverted Guys, How Did You Meet Your Girlfriends? by chris4gold(m): 4:15pm On Nov 24, 2020
falcon01:
I've been with several ladies and all of em are Arghhh!! Women are usless creatures walai!!!

Even your mother?

1 Like

Re: Introverted Guys, How Did You Meet Your Girlfriends? by heayernu56(m): 4:19pm On Nov 24, 2020
Lemme just post my own too. I currently don't have a girlfriend. I had one recently for few months till I felt like we are not that compatible. It all started with her. She came to visit a friend of hers staying in the same compound with me and was there for like two weeks. Didn't know the girl had an eye for me until like three or four days to when she left. Girl stylishly collected my number, then send about 2 or 3 love messages to me around 11pm that same night which I ignored. I thought maybe it was a mistake (because she never showed that side of her towards me... or probably I didn't recognise the greenlights like she claimed... Well, if you are not plain and clear I can'tunderstand because I really can't figure whether a girl is giving greenlight or not). The next morning she asked me about the message she sent, it was from there we started talking about the whole like and love thing. That same day girl told me she wants to fvck me (like really... that was strange to me, being the very first time we really sit and chat )... The whole story just went on like that, we eventually dated for few months and left each other... Back to my singularity now

7 Likes

Re: Introverted Guys, How Did You Meet Your Girlfriends? by Pearly255(f): 4:20pm On Nov 24, 2020
falcon01:
I've been with several ladies and all of em are Arghhh!! Women are usless creatures walai!!!

Your mama nah woman
Re: Introverted Guys, How Did You Meet Your Girlfriends? by Asianjollof007: 4:21pm On Nov 24, 2020
Tbh, i'm girlfriendless.

No be to toast girl be the problem, what if she demands sth I can't afford.

I'm fvcking broke and I don't wear expensive clothes, what if she wants to introduce me to her friends?

Damn!

20 Likes

Re: Introverted Guys, How Did You Meet Your Girlfriends? by macphidel(m): 4:25pm On Nov 24, 2020
SpicyMimi:
Market through the Holy Spirit.
...Hmmmmm...
Re: Introverted Guys, How Did You Meet Your Girlfriends? by Goddyj(m): 4:26pm On Nov 24, 2020
For introverts, the best way to gather girlfriends to your self is to always pretend like a saint when approaching ladies.

It will make you to date ladies who have sworn never to have boyfriends until marriage.

I've dated several virgin ladies to the surprise of Sharp guys who had approached them and returned with embarrassment

3 Likes

Re: Introverted Guys, How Did You Meet Your Girlfriends? by ReluctantAdult(m): 4:26pm On Nov 24, 2020
prince2pac:
chai my brother, my love for her eh... it gats no boundaries... Sativa to start the day, indica to have a happy sleep
Bro how can you tell MJ strains in Nigeria? Is it by their street names?

I've been looking for a particular strain that can give me a stimulating boost but all the ones I've tried are just making me sleep.

2 Likes

Re: Introverted Guys, How Did You Meet Your Girlfriends? by emonis88: 4:28pm On Nov 24, 2020
Chii59:

Why are you crying all over my comment? Did you see me in your dream?
Walahi if I see u in dream pha na 50 strokes of d cane u go chop. Person dey try correct u, u dey form. Na una problem b that u go dey form reach 65yrs with no husband n u go still dey form.

2 Likes

Re: Introverted Guys, How Did You Meet Your Girlfriends? by collinometricx: 4:30pm On Nov 24, 2020
Met in my school group chat..

����� cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Introverted Guys, How Did You Meet Your Girlfriends? by Obedinho130: 4:36pm On Nov 24, 2020
i am the chairman of all introverts. Do you know that most ladies give me greenlight but i will just be paralised thinking about what to do when real niggars act immediately. Do you know that all of a sudden my introvertic nature disappears sometimes and i will chat with a stranger(real life not social media) as if she were my sibling, but after that moment, everything will be history. Do you know that sometimes i stay in my room from morning to night just for me not to talk to anybody that particular day. The only girl i ever loved with 100 percent heart, na whatsapp help me initiate am oh. After the girl started misbehaving and cheating i ran for my life and became more introvertic. Most introvertic guys are always cheated on because they dont talk too much and are always calm and cool cool

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Introverted Guys, How Did You Meet Your Girlfriends? by Nobody: 4:38pm On Nov 24, 2020
falcon01:
woww your mum and sisters too? cheesy
Re: Introverted Guys, How Did You Meet Your Girlfriends? by Divoc19(f): 4:38pm On Nov 24, 2020
Xexza:
Well, being an introvert, it's not easy to decide to try to socialize. I can see a lady I like, but I won't make a move. This isn't because I'm shy or anything of the sorts, but because I understand that you can't actually like someone you don't know. I prefer to be expressive to people I've come to know a few things about.

Most times, I'm approached by ladies who find me attractive (yeah, I'm not ugly and I'm not a dullard). I think ladies have this thing for guys that are not all over the place but have a cool reputation.

Some people people think being introverted is synonymous to being a simp and that's wrong. I've had many ladies try to take advantage of my quiet nature, hoping they'd have me in their palms. However, I'm even more principled than I am reserved.

Like someone here said earlier, you basically need confidence, will, financial stability, sense (however you understand it) and good manners to attract people to you - whether you're an introvert or an extrovert.

The hardest part for introverts (that meet the criteria in the paragraph above this), I think, is knowing how to keep ladies interested after they find you attractive. Many introverts are either too serious, lack experience, bad communicators or too formal. So a lady might be attracted to you and you like her too, but you spoil it real quick (let me not go into details).

Bottom line is, it's not so difficult to enter a good relationship (if you're good ooo). If you're a good introvert, you'll find it easy; if you're a bad introvert (ambiguous, I know), you'll be played or taken for granted. In the same way, if you're a good extrovert, you'll find it easy; if you're a bad extrovert, you'll be a clown or an irritant.

Introverts don't know how to spice up a relationship but, they are naturally attractive especially male introverts. Though my introverted partner drives me nuts to quiet and obsessed with his me time... there's still strong chemistry though

3 Likes

Re: Introverted Guys, How Did You Meet Your Girlfriends? by Nobody: 4:38pm On Nov 24, 2020
We met at a bank....she was my account manager.
Re: Introverted Guys, How Did You Meet Your Girlfriends? by JeffSiberstein: 4:50pm On Nov 24, 2020
Since I buy car I done block many numbers, bleep many punas both tight and slack and also save many girls numbers with male names because madam can inspect my phone but last year na God help us madam nor even they then. You see this call log na only one name there be man all the rest na girls na them Dey rush me na. My own advice is to hustle, I’m still waiting for the day I go gather mind stop girl for road ask her say “how are you” but with the car I Dey give them lift to my room!

4 Likes

Re: Introverted Guys, How Did You Meet Your Girlfriends? by jaytii(f): 4:51pm On Nov 24, 2020
lkillbrokehoes:
No sane person will follow that fugly girl chii59, there are alot of intelligent and well mannered ladies u can follow on here

How is she ugly? I guess she said NO to yougrin

1 Like

Re: Introverted Guys, How Did You Meet Your Girlfriends? by studentofTruth: 4:52pm On Nov 24, 2020
Not easy o, especially for busy online soloprenuers like us. We don't even get to meet many of them.

3 Likes

Re: Introverted Guys, How Did You Meet Your Girlfriends? by Humanoid01(m): 4:55pm On Nov 24, 2020
Pierocash:
If you are handsome,meeting them won't be a hard nut to crack.

I am an introvert,but believe me ,I don't struggle to get one whenever I need. Friendship, politeness,and hospitality has been my strongest technique. Believe me,it doesn't fail
If you were not handsome, very few would care to pay attention to the other qualities. Being unattractive and introverted is a tough place to be.

10 Likes

Re: Introverted Guys, How Did You Meet Your Girlfriends? by Nobody: 4:55pm On Nov 24, 2020
anochuko01:
My first gf had been my class mate since primary two grin.

I met the last one online, broken up though.

I've got about 10 different girls I'm talking to now, met all of them online but not dating anyone of them. Just gist

My online game is MAD
lol

That online thing takes too much time .and when it crashes you'd like regret wasting time on that one person

1 Like

Re: Introverted Guys, How Did You Meet Your Girlfriends? by Humanoid01(m): 4:58pm On Nov 24, 2020
Chii59:
Yawns. Day don break undecided
Heyy! I just want to say you look pretty, and those glasses look damn good on you.

1 Like

Re: Introverted Guys, How Did You Meet Your Girlfriends? by Pierocash(m): 4:59pm On Nov 24, 2020
Humanoid01:

If you were not handsome, very few would care to pay attention to the other qualities. Being unattractive and introverted is a tough place to be.
even though I quite understand your point. But bro, sometimes it doesn't work that way. Nobody rejects courtesy, kindness, and neatness. Most of the ugly men I know all have very beautiful women in their lives.

Therefore cast not away your confidence, which has great recompense of reward

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Why It's Hard For Beautiful Ladies To Find Mr. Right / Hilarious Ways To Break Up Before Valentine Day / Catfish Scam : Woman Divorces Her Husband, Sends $10,000 To Scammer.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.