Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,729 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:17 PM

She Never Say Yes Or No - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Never Say Yes Or No (811 Views)

Send This To Your Crush And She May Finally Say Yes / Six Girl's Priorities In A Guy,yes Or No? / 13 Things You Should NEVER Say To Your Girlfriend, Under ANY Circumstance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Never Say Yes Or No by 3749: 6:44pm On Mar 21, 2011
I met this girl in 2008 and since then we have been seeing each other, but in 2010 May, i released the bombshell, WILL YOU MARRY ME? though she sought to tell me  the answer later but till this moment she never say yes or no to my proposals. please i need help
Re: She Never Say Yes Or No by r231(m): 7:00pm On Mar 21, 2011
help for what?

you asked in May 2010

this is March 2011

and you still waiting for an answer grin cheesy

give her 2 more yrs. . . . . you will get the answer and msg cheesy grin
Re: She Never Say Yes Or No by victorazy(m): 7:01pm On Mar 21, 2011
she got a secrete lover
Re: She Never Say Yes Or No by Yemmyc(f): 7:03pm On Mar 21, 2011
~Op if she's really in2 u,it wont tk mch tym 2 tel U YES.Bt ön a 2nd thought.marriage is a lyf ish so probably she's jst takin her tym 2 decide.
Re: She Never Say Yes Or No by obowunmi(m): 7:06pm On Mar 21, 2011
3749:

I met this girl in 2008 and since then we have been seeing each other, but in 2010 May, i released the bombshell, WILL YOU MARRY ME? though she sought to tell me  the answer later but till this moment she never say yes or no to my proposals. please i need help

She thought you were joking.
Re: She Never Say Yes Or No by 25omega(m): 7:29pm On Mar 21, 2011
grin grin grin grin you asked her to marry you in 2010 grin grin and you are still waiting for answer grin grin grin

The only help i can offer you is to tell her you withdraw your offer to marry her that waay you can save face a little bit but be ware thats when she will give you the real answer you have been looking for grin grin grin cheesy
Re: She Never Say Yes Or No by HighChief4(m): 7:35pm On Mar 21, 2011
@OP
She is waiting for another secret lover to propose and still keeping you by the side incase he doesnt. I dont see why it should take her that long to answer you and she is still with you
Re: She Never Say Yes Or No by Nobody: 7:56pm On Mar 21, 2011
@poster
Have you ever played monopoly?! There is a card called "get out of jail", you unknowingly are this card in case the plans she has in mind doesn't materialize.
Don't lose hope second (or third) best isn't that bad when someone is desperate.
Re: She Never Say Yes Or No by 190: 8:21pm On Mar 21, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

@poster
Have you ever played monopoly?! There is a card called "get out of jail", you unknowingly are this card in case the plans she has in mind doesn't materialize.
Don't lose hope second (or third) best isn't that bad when someone is desperate.
grin grin grin

@r231

You are wickeeed!!
Re: She Never Say Yes Or No by alagha: 8:42am On Mar 22, 2011
have you reminded her ,that your question demand for an answer ? or
are you sure, you really need her for a wife or a babe?,

above all be patient nothing good comes so easy, she loves you and still patiently waiting for your seriousness

towards the relationship and how it will end up as a husband and a wife.
Re: She Never Say Yes Or No by bobbyray(m): 10:32am On Mar 22, 2011
i cant really believe some men, still allow girl to use them.
If you ask the poster, he will tell u i love this girl, chaii, chinekeme!!!!,
na my mama born me,

maybe u need to wait one more year, nigerian maye

(1) (Reply)

How Would You Manage A Situation That Your Lover Slapped You / Was I Wrong? / Is There Anything Fishy About A Man Doing You 'Kele Kele' Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.