Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,066 members, 7,828,775 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:56 PM

Man Confronts His Baby Mama After She Left Their Child To Hang Out With A Man - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Confronts His Baby Mama After She Left Their Child To Hang Out With A Man (40898 Views)

Man Confronts His Girlfriend For Sending Her Ex-boyfriend His $300(video) / Man Confronts His Cheating Girlfriend For Collecting 200k From Another Man (vid) / Baby Daddy & His 2 Friends Sleep With His Baby Mama After She Got Drunk And High (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Confronts His Baby Mama After She Left Their Child To Hang Out With A Man by Kobicove(m): 4:49pm On Dec 04, 2020
onyechez:

What you're saying is what you think and not the fact because there's a report " which has a reason" for the video.
From your first comment you said, doesn't mean she can't get along with her life
The father of the baby came in the first place because of the child not her personal life.
That guy maybe paying for child support that's why he might have gone extreme to yell at her.
They're so many cases like this, it usually end up in the law court and the judge will direct the man to pay for child care or support, if not followed will be charged with fine or jail time.
I watched the video though.

So because he's paying for child support the mother should tie the baby to her waist and take her anywhere she's going? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Man Confronts His Baby Mama After She Left Their Child To Hang Out With A Man by stormborn28(m): 5:19pm On Dec 04, 2020
QVicky10:
The lady is not serious. How can you leave your child alone to go and hang out with a man?
oh...you not heard of a woman who locked her children in a room and went to hotel to chill out with a man through the night and when there was fire outbreak ,all the children got roasted to death...
Re: Man Confronts His Baby Mama After She Left Their Child To Hang Out With A Man by stormborn28(m): 5:22pm On Dec 04, 2020
Kobicove:

So because he's paying for child support the mother should tie the baby to her waist and take her anywhere she's going? undecided
did the woman leave the child with an adult at home? That should be the sensible question to ask not this one you are vomiting through your anus
Re: Man Confronts His Baby Mama After She Left Their Child To Hang Out With A Man by Kobicove(m): 5:58pm On Dec 04, 2020
stormborn28:
did the woman leave the child with an adult at home? That should be the sensible question to ask not this one you are vomiting through your anus

Who invited you to this discussion you frustrated dunce?!

The child was left with a nanny.

No sensible person in the US will leave a child under the age of 13 unattended cos it's against the law...blockhead, I bet you didn't know that!

5 Likes

Re: Man Confronts His Baby Mama After She Left Their Child To Hang Out With A Man by stormborn28(m): 6:04pm On Dec 04, 2020
Kobicove:

Who invited you to this discussion you frustrated dunce?!

The child was left with a nanny.

No sensible person in the US will leave a child under the age of 13 unattended cos it's against the law...blockhead, I bet you didn't know that!
idiot ...you must have seen where I said was the child left with an adult? You went on to curse your generation and ancestor... Imbe...cile Gambia goat.
Re: Man Confronts His Baby Mama After She Left Their Child To Hang Out With A Man by jornwhite: 6:17pm On Dec 04, 2020
Powerfly:

Hohoho! Some contraceptives aren't good for women either.. While some family planning methods are safe for women.. They are also safe methods for men.
Bad eggs are for both genders so stop lieing.
If you like go and get a woman pregnant out of randiness and tag it a mistake..na der e go clear you for eye.

I hope its not epon you're refering to as egg grin because its not, dating a naija babe [working class or undergraduate] is more expensive than raising a baby so eye is already clear tongue tongue
Re: Man Confronts His Baby Mama After She Left Their Child To Hang Out With A Man by SweetCunt97(f): 6:29pm On Dec 04, 2020
Whoknowsme:
No matter what, she's not supposed to leave a child of that age @ home *to chill* knowing children are vulnerable to harm these season. A mother who has a sense of security would try all possible best to protect her child by all means.
She left the child with a nanny for heaven sake.. Oooooh u see the sacrifices women go through for you'll but idiotic animals will come here disrespecting ladies

2 Likes

Re: Man Confronts His Baby Mama After She Left Their Child To Hang Out With A Man by Powerfly(f): 6:45pm On Dec 04, 2020
jornwhite:

I hope its not epon you're refering to as egg grin because its not, dating a naija babe [working class or undergraduate] is more expensive than raising a baby so eye is already clear tongue tongue

Well.. When you add 'baby' to it na der ur eye wey don clear already go turn red ni.
Re: Man Confronts His Baby Mama After She Left Their Child To Hang Out With A Man by Nobody: 7:40pm On Dec 04, 2020
emonis88:

cool then dont complain on her behalf . she il be d one refusing to let d child go when d time comes.

Even if he has custody of the baby, he will still go on dates with other women without the baby. Heavens will not fall. The baby was left with a nanny.

This is no case absolutely. She only has a baby for him and not his wife. Let him go and sleep.

#TeamBabyDaddy seeking loyalty... tueehh!!!

3 Likes

Re: Man Confronts His Baby Mama After She Left Their Child To Hang Out With A Man by Nobody: 7:56pm On Dec 04, 2020
Kobicove:

The lady left the child in the care of a nanny...the child was not left alone.

So because you have a young child you shouldn't go out and have fun once in a while?

The place where the lady is has an adult setting therefore it's not even like she could have brought the child along if she wanted to.

The baby daddy is just being petty by making a mountain out of a mole hill!
You will not understand until you're into it, there's a channel on dstv that I will like to recommend but I can't really remember it now, you will see cases like this and you will know how it feels when you're in such situations, the true story, charges, sue of cases like this.
You will know how the rule of law works concerning cases like this and you will be amazed in the happenings. Such cases happen in Nigeria here, not USA or UK.
Re: Man Confronts His Baby Mama After She Left Their Child To Hang Out With A Man by KevMitnick: 7:59pm On Dec 04, 2020
DrFunmisticGlow:
is the guy paying child support
It's her child even if he is paying or not.

2 Likes

Re: Man Confronts His Baby Mama After She Left Their Child To Hang Out With A Man by jornwhite: 8:10pm On Dec 04, 2020
Powerfly:

Well.. When you add 'baby' to it na der ur eye wey don clear already go turn red ni.

cumma be going embarassed

Re: Man Confronts His Baby Mama After She Left Their Child To Hang Out With A Man by JoseRaji(m): 11:52pm On Dec 04, 2020
PinkPill:
Who is this frustrated AlfaMail?
This is the side effect of taking too much redpill.
Redpillers are liable to run MAD.

Most of the things he said weren't necessary. He just wanted to discredit her .

Marry her? NO
Leave her kwanu? NEVER

Wahala be like bicycle cheesy see painment cheesy

Team Baby Mama Guys, see your future...
Better start learning PARENTING skills o. Because she won't be your baby's nanny while you're freely gallivanting around.

Chai! This one sweet me cheesy

Wow. Just, wow.

1 Like

Re: Man Confronts His Baby Mama After She Left Their Child To Hang Out With A Man by Ideadoctor(m): 7:30am On Dec 05, 2020
This is why guys should know the kind of lady they about to marry,honestly if a woman do this to me, leaving my baby to meet her lover,I would have seriously smack her down before remembering that I ought not to beat a woman, Obirin oniranu shior,omo ale jatijati,sun wo na
Re: Man Confronts His Baby Mama After She Left Their Child To Hang Out With A Man by emonis88: 7:59am On Dec 05, 2020
gracegrace668:

Even if he has custody of the baby, he will still go on dates with other women without the baby. Heavens will not fall. The baby was left with a nanny.

This is no case absolutely. She only has a baby for him and not his wife. Let him go and sleep.

#TeamBabyDaddy seeking loyalty... tueehh!!!
all.d more reason to let d baby go , she is not his wife! about going on dates with other women not when his presence is needed.
Re: Man Confronts His Baby Mama After She Left Their Child To Hang Out With A Man by Nobody: 12:39pm On Dec 05, 2020
emonis88:

all.d more reason to let d baby go , she is not his wife! about going on dates with other women not when his presence is needed.

Her presence is not needed when the baby is with the nanny at night, most likely when the baby is asleep or watching cartoon. He can report her to the Police if he has a case, not screaming like someone demented and spitting into their drinks.

3 Likes

Re: Man Confronts His Baby Mama After She Left Their Child To Hang Out With A Man by emonis88: 2:43pm On Dec 05, 2020
gracegrace668:

Her presence is not needed when the baby is with the nanny at night, most likely when the baby is asleep or watching cartoon. He can report her to the Police if he has a case, not screaming like someone demented and spitting into their drinks.
what u r emphasizing here is dat she is not his wife ! so she gives up.d baby so she can ve time to go for dates without him being up her ars* everytime.
Re: Man Confronts His Baby Mama After She Left Their Child To Hang Out With A Man by Nobody: 7:52pm On Dec 05, 2020
emonis88:

what u r emphasizing here is dat she is not his wife ! so she gives up.d baby so she can ve time to go for dates without him being up her ars* everytime.

She can nurture the baby and still go on dates. The both are not mutually exclusive, you get it?

He can go ahead to wife some other woman and she shouldn't relinquish her right to seek a partner in some other man.

Baby daddies should know their place.

3 Likes

Re: Man Confronts His Baby Mama After She Left Their Child To Hang Out With A Man by emonis88: 9:03pm On Dec 05, 2020
gracegrace668:

She can nurture the baby and still go on dates. The both are not mutually exclusive, you get it?

He can go ahead to wife some other woman and she shouldn't relinquish her right to seek a partner in some other man.

Baby daddies should know their place.
d baby is clearly disturbing her dating time dats y she had someone else look after d baby n who knows what d father saw dat d baby sitter was doing dat made him angry. she should give up d baby jor!
Re: Man Confronts His Baby Mama After She Left Their Child To Hang Out With A Man by Nobody: 10:43pm On Dec 05, 2020
emonis88:

d baby is clearly disturbing her dating time dats y she had someone else look after d baby n who knows what d father saw dat d baby sitter was doing dat made him angry. she should give up d baby jor!

If you think that man will stay home 24/7 every single day to take care of the baby, you must be a comedian. The baby isn't disturbing her dating time. The baby daddy is the one disturbing.

5 Likes

Re: Man Confronts His Baby Mama After She Left Their Child To Hang Out With A Man by khiaa(f): 4:31am On Dec 06, 2020
QVicky10:
The lady is not serious. How can you leave your child alone to go and hang out with a man?

Where does it say she left the child alone? The problem here is the guy is an idiot. She's his baby's mother not his wife, he can't control who she dates. He should have put a ring on it.

3 Likes

Re: Man Confronts His Baby Mama After She Left Their Child To Hang Out With A Man by khiaa(f): 4:33am On Dec 06, 2020
shortgun:
Every mother is a woman but not all women are mothers .
Spits on her smelly wig.
What did she do wrong?

1 Like

Re: Man Confronts His Baby Mama After She Left Their Child To Hang Out With A Man by khiaa(f): 4:35am On Dec 06, 2020
Bornsinner7:
If you trace the girl root of origin, you go see say na Nigerian..

She's Latina.
Re: Man Confronts His Baby Mama After She Left Their Child To Hang Out With A Man by Nobody: 1:20pm On Dec 06, 2020
Powerfly:

powerfly did you have a personal encounter with jesus?
Re: Man Confronts His Baby Mama After She Left Their Child To Hang Out With A Man by Powerfly(f): 1:27pm On Dec 06, 2020
Durentt:
powerfly did you have a personal encounter with jesus?

Yes i did. At a crusade in my neighbourhood i was invited to attend..and also in my room immediately i got back. I can't explain these joy and peace of mind i feel. I'll say it all in my diary later.
Re: Man Confronts His Baby Mama After She Left Their Child To Hang Out With A Man by Nobody: 1:32pm On Dec 06, 2020
Powerfly:

Yes i did. At a crusade in my neighbourhood i was invited to attend..and also in my room immediately i got back. I can't explain these joy and peace of mind i feel. I'll say it all in my diary later.
good for you. I hope to experience that one day also

1 Like

Re: Man Confronts His Baby Mama After She Left Their Child To Hang Out With A Man by Powerfly(f): 1:34pm On Dec 06, 2020
Durentt:
good for you. I hope to experience that one day also

I pray He reveals himself to you. Amen!
Re: Man Confronts His Baby Mama After She Left Their Child To Hang Out With A Man by Bharekta: 1:37pm On Dec 06, 2020
shortgun:
Every mother is a woman but not all women are mothers .
Spits on her smelly wig.

Word

1 Like

Re: Man Confronts His Baby Mama After She Left Their Child To Hang Out With A Man by Bharekta: 1:44pm On Dec 06, 2020
khiaa:

Where does it say she left the child alone? The problem here is the guy is an idiot. She's his baby's mother not his wife, he can't control who she dates. He should have put a ring on it.

She is his baby mama..... True .
He cannot Control who she dates..... Fact

Ring or no Ring..... A careless woman is a careless woman.

She should have called a nanny or someone she can trust to look after the baby..... Before d*ck appointments..... Or casual dates
Re: Man Confronts His Baby Mama After She Left Their Child To Hang Out With A Man by Bharekta: 1:49pm On Dec 06, 2020
bilulu:

my point bro... she can't put her life on hold while the guy is jumping from one skirt to anothet

The man isn't asking her to put her life on hold..... A child is involved here, extra care in all things is needed.
Re: Man Confronts His Baby Mama After She Left Their Child To Hang Out With A Man by Bharekta: 1:50pm On Dec 06, 2020
bilulu:

my point bro... she can't put her life on hold while the guy is jumping from one skirt to anothet
Re: Man Confronts His Baby Mama After She Left Their Child To Hang Out With A Man by HolySpiritspeed(f): 2:59pm On Dec 06, 2020
Powerfly:

Wow! This is so nice! I'm soooo thrilled. I so thank God for you my sister. I always remember you in my prayers, after I came across your diary. This is one of the best news I have received today. Thank God for you my dear sister.

May the Lord Jesus Christ Who has called you, strengthen you to grow in HIM from strength to greater strength in Jesus Mighty Name, and may HE meet you at the point of your every need, Amen. I will keep you in my prayers. God bless you.
Jesus is TRUELY KING!
Thank you Jesus.

One more soul I would also love to hear her story of conversation too, @HannaHitler.
Thank you Jesus.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lesson Teacher-Student Themed Pre-Wedding Photos / Love Potion Turns Zimbabwean Woman Into Sex Addict, Sleeps With 47 Men / A Nairalander Prepares For Wedding With These Prewedding Pixs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.