Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,098 members, 7,828,836 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:51 PM

Man Confronts His Baby Mama After She Left Their Child To Hang Out With A Man - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Confronts His Baby Mama After She Left Their Child To Hang Out With A Man (40899 Views)

Man Confronts His Girlfriend For Sending Her Ex-boyfriend His $300(video) / Man Confronts His Cheating Girlfriend For Collecting 200k From Another Man (vid) / Baby Daddy & His 2 Friends Sleep With His Baby Mama After She Got Drunk And High (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Confronts His Baby Mama After She Left Their Child To Hang Out With A Man by Whoknowsme: 3:25pm On Dec 06, 2020
SweetCunt97:
She left the child with a nanny for heaven sake.. Oooooh u see the sacrifices women go through for you'll but idiotic animals will come here disrespecting ladies
No one is disputing the fact that women don't make sacrifices, but leaving ur child in the care of an unknown person in this perilous time has much disadvantages to the family and baby at most.
Besides why can't she have the nice time at home, that is if she's not really our with another man.
Re: Man Confronts His Baby Mama After She Left Their Child To Hang Out With A Man by SweetCunt97(f): 3:34pm On Dec 06, 2020
Whoknowsme:
No one is disputing the fact that women don't make sacrifices, but leaving ur child in the care of an unknown person in this perilous time has much disadvantages to the family and baby at most.
Besides why can't she have the nice time at home, that is if she's not really our with another man.
I don't get. She's out with a man. That she has a baby daddy does not mean her life should b on hold. They not dating. They simply have a kid together, finish. That one is a single mother does not mean it's over for them

3 Likes

Re: Man Confronts His Baby Mama After She Left Their Child To Hang Out With A Man by Powerfly(f): 3:45pm On Dec 06, 2020
HolySpiritspeed:
Wow! This is so nice! I'm soooo thrilled. I so thank God for you my sister. I always remember you in my prayers, after I came across your diary. This is one of the best news I have received today. Thank God for you my dear sister.

May the Lord Jesus Christ Who has called you, strengthen you to grow in HIM from strength to greater strength in Jesus Mighty Name, and may HE meet you at the point of your every need, Amen. I will keep you in my prayers. God bless you.
Jesus is TRUELY KING!
Thank you Jesus.

One more soul I would also love to hear her story of conversation too, @HannaHitler.
Thank you Jesus.

Well! I thank God for my life!
I owe Him the balance of my life.. My ernest desire is to witness the expansion and advancement of His kingdom filled with heaven-conscious youths burning with zeal for God! And Heaven at last!
Re: Man Confronts His Baby Mama After She Left Their Child To Hang Out With A Man by HolySpiritspeed(f): 4:23pm On Dec 06, 2020
Powerfly:

Well! I thank God for my life!
I owe Him the balance of my life.. My ernest desire is to witness the expansion and advancement of His kingdom filled with heaven-conscious youths burning with zeal for God! And Heaven at last!
This is truly great and amazingly beautiful. I'm so happy for you.

Please add these to your prayer points this time if you can, I'm sure they would help:
1. Ask HIM, Jesus to increase His love in your heart.
2. Ask HIM to reveal HIMSELF more to you.
3. And finally, ask Him for one most pressing physical need of yours. (Note, If it's job you need most now, ask Him for it now, if its to connect you to your destiny helpers, admission, good friends etc ask HIM. Note, the emphasis is on the most pressing, it has to be pressing, but if you don't have any at the moment, then don't bother).
I'm sure, In HIS MERCY, HE would surprise you.

Finally, now that you're here, you're highly welcomed. But pls be informed that temptations are bound to occur. It's a struggle, Sometimes you may fall, may see yourself in the very sin you vowed never to commit. Sometimes you may even be tempted to go back to your old life. People will disappoint you even the so called believers you look up to, remember they are only human
too, pray for them if they do, though it's always safer to make Jesus your role model, people may laugh at you because of your new identity in Christ Jesus etc. You will be tested for sure.
But in all these, know that Sweet Jesus Christ got your back. And will never allow you to be tempted beyond your strength. If you fall rise, go to Him in prayer, and continue your journey. It's a process.

Be rest assured that He(Jesus) is SO PROUD of you and the efforts you're making (so long as they are genuine) to please HIM. And will keep on richly and amazingly blessing you with more Grace and everything good and more your heart ever desired.
May HE, (God) give you the needed Grace and strength you need to journey with Him. You will enjoy every bit of it, just let Him lead.

Here's me wishing you a blissful sailing withThe LORD OF HOST!
Congratulations.

So sorry for the long post.
Re: Man Confronts His Baby Mama After She Left Their Child To Hang Out With A Man by Powerfly(f): 4:41pm On Dec 06, 2020
[quote author=HolySpiritspeed post=96793188]This is truly great and amazingly beautiful. I'm so happy for you.

Please add these to your prayer points this time if you can, I'm sure they would help:
1. Ask HIM, Jesus to increase His love in your heart.
2. Ask HIM to reveal HIMSELF more to you.
3. And finally, ask Him for one most pressing physical need of yours. (Note, If it's job you need most now, ask Him for it now, if its to connect you to your destiny helpers, admission, good friends etc ask HIM. Note, the emphasis is on the most pressing, it has to be pressing, but if you don't have any at the moment, then don't bother).
I'm sure, In HIS MERCY.

That has been my prayer. God forbid i fall back to my vomit. He is more than able to keep me from falling..and to present me faultless before the presence of His glory with exceeding joy.
As for temptations and trials.. I am anticipating it.. I'm aware of the devices of the devil.. Jesus would give me victory. Thanks alot. Remembe me in your prayers
Re: Man Confronts His Baby Mama After She Left Their Child To Hang Out With A Man by HolySpiritspeed(f): 4:52pm On Dec 06, 2020
[quote author=Powerfly post=96793637][/quote]
I sure will.
Bless you.
Re: Man Confronts His Baby Mama After She Left Their Child To Hang Out With A Man by Nobody: 5:45pm On Dec 06, 2020
Powerfly:

I pray He reveals himself to you. Amen!
i want to add one or two things to what I said.

Look beyond your new found salvation requiring you to give up a homosexual lifestyle only.
There is more to change in your life now as a born again, not just your homosexual orientation. How you think, see the world, relate with others, behave, etc

I am just saying so you dont focus on your sexuality only as what you need to change to follow Jesus.

"It's probably going to remain the same and never change" and you know this already. But God requires you to try hard in ignoring that aspect of your life.

I am happy for you. Myself I have been praying to God to call me to salvation to feel what people who serve him genuinely feel, but no response.

I am atheist but a really decent person even without religion.

The day I experience God and have proof of his existence I would follow him also.
Re: Man Confronts His Baby Mama After She Left Their Child To Hang Out With A Man by LadyTianna(f): 7:18pm On Dec 06, 2020
Powerfly:

Yes i did. At a crusade in my neighbourhood i was invited to attend..and also in my room immediately i got back. I can't explain these joy and peace of mind i feel. I'll say it all in my diary later.
You're no longer a lesbian?
Re: Man Confronts His Baby Mama After She Left Their Child To Hang Out With A Man by khiaa(f): 12:27am On Dec 07, 2020
Bharekta:

She is his baby mama..... True .
He cannot Control who she dates..... Fact

Ring or no Ring..... A careless woman is a careless woman.

She should have called a nanny or someone she can trust to look after the baby..... Before d*ck appointments..... Or casual dates

Are you slow, she had a babysitter with the child, the child wasn't left alone? The idiot is mad because she had a date.

2 Likes

Re: Man Confronts His Baby Mama After She Left Their Child To Hang Out With A Man by Powerfly(f): 1:51pm On Dec 07, 2020
Durentt:
i want to add one or two things to what I said.

Look beyond your new found salvation requiring you to give up a homosexual lifestyle only.
There is more to change in your life now as a born again, not just your homosexual orientation. How you think, see the world, relate with others, behave, etc

I am just saying so you dont focus on your sexuality only as what you need to change to follow Jesus.

"It's probably going to remain the same and never change" and you know this already. But God requires you to try hard in ignoring that aspect of your life.

I am happy for you. Myself I have been praying to God to call me to salvation to

I am atheist but a really decent person even without religion.

The day I experience God and have proof of his existence I would follow him also.

God saved me from my life of sin..homosexuality included. I would still need his saving grace even if i was straight.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Confronts His Baby Mama After She Left Their Child To Hang Out With A Man by Powerfly(f): 1:52pm On Dec 07, 2020
LadyTianna:
You're no longer a lesbian?

I'm no longer serving sin. Being gay wasn't the only sin i was into.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lesson Teacher-Student Themed Pre-Wedding Photos / Love Potion Turns Zimbabwean Woman Into Sex Addict, Sleeps With 47 Men / A Nairalander Prepares For Wedding With These Prewedding Pixs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.