Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,134 members, 7,829,048 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:08 PM

Man Confronts His Baby Mama After She Left Their Child To Hang Out With A Man - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Confronts His Baby Mama After She Left Their Child To Hang Out With A Man (40901 Views)

Man Confronts His Girlfriend For Sending Her Ex-boyfriend His $300(video) / Man Confronts His Cheating Girlfriend For Collecting 200k From Another Man (vid) / Baby Daddy & His 2 Friends Sleep With His Baby Mama After She Got Drunk And High (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Confronts His Baby Mama After She Left Their Child To Hang Out With A Man by eyinjuege: 10:11am On Dec 04, 2020
jeff1607:

Before chyna got the business she was running what do you she was doing?

As for the child support, pls visit home office before you argue, when as a mother you claim child support, you don't neglect the child in question even as you are free to go on dates else the same child will be taken away from you, spousal support is a whole thing entirely be it with a child or not

#nuffsaid

Black Chyna has never hidden the fact that she was a stripper. She was also a video vixen and made money making appearances from associating with famous and rich people.
Almost every celebrity in this world have done that including the Kardashians/ her baby daddy to become relevant.
Meanwhile what exactly do you want to tell me about the home office? Or you meant social services?
How can you mention neglect in this case? A child left with a nanny is who you say is neglected?
What do you even understand by neglect in the first place?

8 Likes

Re: Man Confronts His Baby Mama After She Left Their Child To Hang Out With A Man by eyinjuege: 10:13am On Dec 04, 2020
jornwhite:

Overseas child custody is usually a battle, partners stalk one another just to get valid point to discredit the other @ court or blackmail into submission. whoever is having the child custody automatically has an infringe lifestyle even if its the man, there are things chris brown dare not do cos his babymama is watching like a owl grin
I think as a dad i can only feel comfortable if my child is a with a nanny i know or anyone on her side i know so well. if i know my babymama has no relative around n she didnt introduce any nanny to me ... then i see her 11pm with a guy in some lounge n she goes like feyi is with sophia, i won't be wrong if i come @ her like whu d fvck is sophia. As parent their is so much difference when your kids are with someone you both know than when they are with someone only a partner can identify.

Nobody should try that nonsense abroad. If this baby mama wants to cause trouble for this man, she can either call the police on him for harassment or sue him for same.
He's lucky black american women understand that the police is no friend of a blackman and won't weaponize calling the cops. He's lucky black American women avoid court cases like Africans and would just let it slide.
Try that nonsense with a white baby mama and you may not live to see the video of your nonsense behaviour ( I'm not talking to you personally). The police would have shot you because she feared for her life, or the court will ask you not to see your child again because you have violent tendencies or something sha.
The family courts have no problem with parents leaving their children with nannies whether the ex-partners are aware of not
Whoever has custody of the child that day, is able to make all decisions regarding that child. Whether to leave the child with a nanny, whether to leave with a friend or even a new lover. They have the legal backing to do that. She could have left the child with her new boyfriend to look after, and gone out to get groceries or to the bar with friends. She's allowed by law to do that!
Same as the man too btw. He could leave the child with another girlfriend when he went to the bar or to work or whatever.
Unfortunately, quite a number of black american baby daddies are not responsible and will hardly fight for custody. They're too busy impregnating women about. They don't have time

6 Likes

Re: Man Confronts His Baby Mama After She Left Their Child To Hang Out With A Man by Sixfeetbelle: 10:26am On Dec 04, 2020
Queenserah26:
Indeed, there are mothers and there are mothers sad

Because she's a mother, she should tie herself to her child all the time abi? She shouldn't have a life again to show she's a mother? Is that what your mother did for you? Tie you to her waist wherever she went?

Please, the child is not alone and the man shouting at her is stupid. If he's that worried, he should go look after his child himself.

5 Likes

Re: Man Confronts His Baby Mama After She Left Their Child To Hang Out With A Man by Sixfeetbelle: 10:33am On Dec 04, 2020
lefulefu:
which sort of mother will just dump her kid at home and go have fun with a man
so she cant afford a babysitter or call in a friend to keep watch over her child while she hangs out with the boyfriend
funny

Does it make sense to you that she'll leave the child at home all by himself and go out?

Besides even if she did, is that enough reason for the guy to be acting like he's crazy and ruining her date like that? If he's angry the child is all alone at home, then he should go pick up the child himself.

2 Likes

Re: Man Confronts His Baby Mama After She Left Their Child To Hang Out With A Man by Nobody: 10:47am On Dec 04, 2020
Kobicove:

It's obvious you did not even watch the video!

Watch the video and you will understand that his grouse is really with the fact that the lady was apparently able to move on with her life and not necessarily the issue of their 5 year old girl. undecided
What you're saying is what you think and not the fact because there's a report " which has a reason" for the video.
From your first comment you said, doesn't mean she can't get along with her life
The father of the baby came in the first place because of the child not her personal life.
That guy maybe paying for child support that's why he might have gone extreme to yell at her.
They're so many cases like this, it usually end up in the law court and the judge will direct the man to pay for child care or support, if not followed will be charged with fine or jail time.
I watched the video though.
Re: Man Confronts His Baby Mama After She Left Their Child To Hang Out With A Man by Liposure: 10:52am On Dec 04, 2020
Motherhood requires a lot of sacrifrices
Re: Man Confronts His Baby Mama After She Left Their Child To Hang Out With A Man by Sixfeetbelle: 11:03am On Dec 04, 2020
Liposure:
Motherhood requires a lot of sacrifrices

So does fatherhood but most men seem to forget that.

7 Likes

Re: Man Confronts His Baby Mama After She Left Their Child To Hang Out With A Man by Powerfly(f): 11:17am On Dec 04, 2020
jornwhite:

Having a man's kid as nothing to do with been good, most times pregnancy is not anticipated just a fun gone wrong! women just capitailize on it esp. when they see the man's future is bright, do you know how many independent women push themselves on kwam1 just to carry his child, morever there are potential good mothers than good wives grin before you give us (men) advice kindly tell tonto to lets churchhill see his son even if its 2secs every weekend haba!

see ur mouth like fun gone wrong. What do u men always expect, when u release ur fertile fluid in a lady's body?
samsung tablet or electric fan? Shey no be baby go comot ni?
u all need to stop with all these silly and wack excuse! There's nothing like 'mistake' wen two adults have sexual intercourse and a baby pops out.
and about women taking advantage of rich men.
Now that's still ur fault. u don't give her a chance to exploit u and u still complain. Next time.keep ur sperm to urself.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Confronts His Baby Mama After She Left Their Child To Hang Out With A Man by Powerfly(f): 11:22am On Dec 04, 2020
jornwhite:

I heard there is money in recycling, whu cares how it sounds grin however i don't think their is any 5yrs old gurl that can defend herself if the need arise, if news is worth consideration, nanny, maid or babysitter does not denote "safe hands".
I am not saying a woman should not live her life, buh if you want that freedom simply give the child to the man because whoever is taking the child custody is definitely gonna make sacrifices that would infringe on there lifestyle. if sophia gives davido imade full custody today, his expectations of her simply ends instantly.
If both parent share custody, simply fix your date on a day you know ur child will be with his her dad, not everyone is comfortable with nanny idea. ok

When fathers realise that they also need to make out equal time to spend time with their children.. That is when nonsence will stop.
I can't come and be crying more than the bereaved abeg.

7 Likes

Re: Man Confronts His Baby Mama After She Left Their Child To Hang Out With A Man by jornwhite: 11:50am On Dec 04, 2020
Powerfly:

see ur mouth like fun gone wrong. What do u men always expect, when u release ur fertile fluid in a lady's body?
samsung tablet or electric fan? Shey no be baby go comot ni?
u all need to stop with all these silly and wack excuse! There's nothing like 'mistake' wen two adults have sexual intercourse and a baby pops out.
and about women taking advantage of rich men.
Now that's still ur fault. u don't give her a chance to exploit u and u still complain. Next time.keep ur sperm to urself.

grin LOL ! women don't just wana hear the truth, here is what men expect, if we don't have an agreement to marry or live together why get pregnant for him, that a man deposit fertile sperm is not enough to get a woman pregnant if she is not willing, what happens to contraceptive, morning after is not expensive save us all the blame game.
Women are the custodians of there womb they decide what stays or flush .... [b]moreover there are many career women out there who deny there fertile husband kids by using contraceptive pills without the man's knowledge [/b]simply because they are chasing a dream or want to keep a modeling body. two people make mistake buh life as given one the power to undo the mistake.
R/ship are now transaction, and transactions are solidly based on agreement, i release my sperm in you use it as vitamins to glow or get fat not get pregnant ... ehh powerfly am warning you o! grin
Re: Man Confronts His Baby Mama After She Left Their Child To Hang Out With A Man by Whoknowsme: 11:54am On Dec 04, 2020
SweetCunt97:
5 year old child? She can't hang out again? She probably put d child to sleep and strolled to d bar to chill.
No matter what, she's not supposed to leave a child of that age @ home *to chill* knowing children are vulnerable to harm these season. A mother who has a sense of security would try all possible best to protect her child by all means.
Re: Man Confronts His Baby Mama After She Left Their Child To Hang Out With A Man by Magnoliaa(f): 12:05pm On Dec 04, 2020
PinkPill:
Who is this frustrated AlfaMail?
This is the side effect of taking too much redpill.
Redpillers are liable to run MAD.

Most of the things he said weren't necessary. He just wanted to discredit her .

Marry her? NO
Leave her kwanu? NEVER

Wahala be like bicycle cheesy see painment cheesy

Team Baby Mama Guys, see your future...
Better start learning PARENTING skills o. Because she won't be your baby's nanny while you're freely gallivanting around.

Chai! This one sweet me cheesy

I like your comments on this thread scarra. cheesy

Dazzol I wantu say. Tenks.

5 Likes

Re: Man Confronts His Baby Mama After She Left Their Child To Hang Out With A Man by PinkPill(f): 12:14pm On Dec 04, 2020
ezechi24:

day dreamer...your yahoo boyfriend... that will soon use and dump u?..hahahaha

He works in SHELL tongue

1 Like

Re: Man Confronts His Baby Mama After She Left Their Child To Hang Out With A Man by Kobicove(m): 12:18pm On Dec 04, 2020
onyechez:

What you're saying is what you think and not the fact because there's a report " which has a reason" for the video.
From your first comment you said, doesn't mean she can't get along with her life
The father of the baby came in the first place because of the child not her personal life.
That guy maybe paying for child support that's why he might have gone extreme to yell at her.
They're so many cases like this, it usually end up in the law court and the judge will direct the man to pay for child care or support, if not followed will be charged with fine or jail time.
I watched the video though.

The lady left the child in the care of a nanny...the child was not left alone.

So because you have a young child you shouldn't go out and have fun once in a while?

The place where the lady is has an adult setting therefore it's not even like she could have brought the child along if she wanted to.

The baby daddy is just being petty by making a mountain out of a mole hill!

6 Likes

Re: Man Confronts His Baby Mama After She Left Their Child To Hang Out With A Man by ezechi24(m): 12:22pm On Dec 04, 2020
PinkPill:

He works in SHELL tongue

hahahaha funny girl....let's see someday now make we enjoy ourselves
Re: Man Confronts His Baby Mama After She Left Their Child To Hang Out With A Man by PinkPill(f): 12:41pm On Dec 04, 2020
ezechi24:

hahahaha funny girl....let's see someday now make we enjoy ourselves

My boyfriend don't like that sh*t tongue

1 Like

Re: Man Confronts His Baby Mama After She Left Their Child To Hang Out With A Man by ezechi24(m): 12:43pm On Dec 04, 2020
PinkPill:

My boyfriend don't like that sh*t tongue

are you a kid?....stop acting like u don't know what to do.
Re: Man Confronts His Baby Mama After She Left Their Child To Hang Out With A Man by Powerfly(f): 12:49pm On Dec 04, 2020
jornwhite:

grin LOL ! women don't just wana hear the truth, here is what men expect, if we don't have an agreement to marry or live together why get pregnant for him, that a man deposit fertile sperm is not enough to get a woman pregnant if she is not willing, what happens to contraceptive, morning after is not expensive save us all the blame game.
Women are the custodians of there womb they decide what stays or flush .... [b]moreover there are many career women out there who deny there fertile husband kids by using contraceptive pills without the man's knowledge [/b]simply because they are chasing a dream or want to keep a modeling body. two people make mistake buh life as given one the power to undo the mistake.

How about you men taking contraceptive to stay sterile till you're ready for kids?
Women don't like hearing hypocritic truths! Be responsible for ur wayward sperm and stop the blame game.
Btw! Who asked for ur dirty vitamins?.

7 Likes

Re: Man Confronts His Baby Mama After She Left Their Child To Hang Out With A Man by Mywd: 2:55pm On Dec 04, 2020
Powerfly:

Everything is not youtube and 1k dollars.. Have sense too

You too.... Hoe
Re: Man Confronts His Baby Mama After She Left Their Child To Hang Out With A Man by Powerfly(f): 2:59pm On Dec 04, 2020
Mywd:

You too.... Hoe
You too..... Shovel!

2 Likes

Re: Man Confronts His Baby Mama After She Left Their Child To Hang Out With A Man by Mywd: 3:00pm On Dec 04, 2020
Powerfly:

You too..... Shovel!

Pained grin hoe
Re: Man Confronts His Baby Mama After She Left Their Child To Hang Out With A Man by Powerfly(f): 3:03pm On Dec 04, 2020
Mywd:

Pained grin hoe

Demented shovel.

4 Likes

Re: Man Confronts His Baby Mama After She Left Their Child To Hang Out With A Man by makanma(f): 3:40pm On Dec 04, 2020
They are sounding foreign.....I thought dey said oyinbo women no dey cheat?

2 Likes

Re: Man Confronts His Baby Mama After She Left Their Child To Hang Out With A Man by Nobody: 3:54pm On Dec 04, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

Does it make sense to you that she'll leave the child at home all by himself and go out?

Besides even if she did, is that enough reason for the guy to be acting like he's crazy and ruining her date like that? If he's angry the child is all alone at home, then he should go pick up the child himself.
but can a guy just start getting jealous cos his baby mama is having a nice time with another man? thats kinder strange cheesy.or does he still have feelings for the baby mama? Anyway i just assumed that the only reasonable reason he could be angry is if his baby mama neglected that child at home.u see this one of the dangers of dating a single mom.u could get attacked by a crazy angry possesive baby daddy who just dont want to move on.

2 Likes

Re: Man Confronts His Baby Mama After She Left Their Child To Hang Out With A Man by Nobody: 3:56pm On Dec 04, 2020
Powerfly:

When fathers realise that they also need to make out equal time to spend time with their children.. That is when nonsence will stop.
I can't come and be crying more than the bereaved abeg.
its like the guy is angry cos his baby mama is hanging out with another man.Not really about the child

3 Likes

Re: Man Confronts His Baby Mama After She Left Their Child To Hang Out With A Man by Nobody: 3:57pm On Dec 04, 2020
makanma:
They are sounding foreign.....I thought dey said oyinbo women no dey cheat?
so cos she born for another man she cant have her own relationship? na wao cheesy

1 Like

Re: Man Confronts His Baby Mama After She Left Their Child To Hang Out With A Man by Sixfeetbelle: 4:00pm On Dec 04, 2020
lefulefu:
but can a guy just start getting jealous cos his baby mama is having a nice time with another man? thats kinder strange cheesy.or does he still have feelings for the baby mama? Anyway i just assumed that the only reasonable reason he could be angry is if his baby mama neglected that child at home.u see this one of the dangers of dating a single mom.u could get attacked by a crazy angry possesive baby daddy who just dont want to move on.

It's like once you guys are okay mentally and emotionally, you find it weird that some guys aren't. There are kolomental guys out there and they are increasing daily cheesy

Even if she left the child at by herself at home, disrupting her date like that doesn't speak well of him. He could have waited for her to get home before unleashing his anger on her.

Yes oh. I've never supported the baby mama issue of a thing from the get-go. I understand if circumstances forced you to keep the child and raise it, but if you intentionally let yourself be careless because love is 'strangling' you, I have no sympathy.

1 Like

Re: Man Confronts His Baby Mama After She Left Their Child To Hang Out With A Man by Powerfly(f): 4:11pm On Dec 04, 2020
lefulefu:
its like the guy is angry cos his baby mama is hanging out with another man.Not really about the child

It's obvious my brother. Don't mind these hypocritic fellows on NL. That's the truth. He expects the lady to be babymama for life.. While he goes on impregnating spree with other ladies.

6 Likes

Re: Man Confronts His Baby Mama After She Left Their Child To Hang Out With A Man by DrFunmisticGlow: 4:14pm On Dec 04, 2020
KevMitnick:
The woman is irresponsible. She could have hired a nanny or something.
is the guy paying child support
Re: Man Confronts His Baby Mama After She Left Their Child To Hang Out With A Man by jornwhite: 4:31pm On Dec 04, 2020
Powerfly:

How about you men taking contraceptive to stay sterile till you're ready for kids?
Women don't like hearing hypocritic truths! Be responsible for ur wayward sperm and stop the blame game.
Btw! Who asked for ur dirty vitamins?.

ALOL ! we all know contraceptive is not suitable for men, medically its not advisable, for the record their is no wayward or bad sperm grin the saying one bad egg blah blah ... denote women eggs could be bad undecided sorry grin
Buh on a serious note all these power you use to fly around you beta use it to refrigerate ur egg grin grin just kidding o
Re: Man Confronts His Baby Mama After She Left Their Child To Hang Out With A Man by Powerfly(f): 4:36pm On Dec 04, 2020
jornwhite:

ALOL ! we all know contraceptive is not suitable for men, medically its not advisable, for the record their is no wayward or bad sperm grin the saying one bad egg blah blah ... denote women eggs could be bad undecided sorry grin
Buh on a serious note all these power you use to fly around you beta use it to refrigerate ur egg grin grin just kidding o

Hohoho! Some contraceptives aren't good for women either.. While some family planning methods are safe for women.. They are also safe methods for men.
Bad eggs are for both genders so stop lieing.
If you like go and get a woman pregnant out of randiness and tag it a mistake..na der e go clear you for eye.

4 Likes

Re: Man Confronts His Baby Mama After She Left Their Child To Hang Out With A Man by DelphiOracle(m): 4:43pm On Dec 04, 2020
Bornsinner7:
If you trace the girl root of origin, you go see say na Nigerian..

u actually edited this your post. I know what's in ur mind

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

A Nairalander Prepares For Wedding With These Prewedding Pixs / How Did You Meet The Love Of Your Life? / Hilarious Old Man And Woman Rock Themselves At A Party (pic+video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.