Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,131 members, 7,829,027 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

Man Confronts His Baby Mama After She Left Their Child To Hang Out With A Man - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Confronts His Baby Mama After She Left Their Child To Hang Out With A Man (40900 Views)

Man Confronts His Girlfriend For Sending Her Ex-boyfriend His $300(video) / Man Confronts His Cheating Girlfriend For Collecting 200k From Another Man (vid) / Baby Daddy & His 2 Friends Sleep With His Baby Mama After She Got Drunk And High (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Confronts His Baby Mama After She Left Their Child To Hang Out With A Man by stacyadams: 7:59pm On Dec 03, 2020
Bornsinner7:
Awa fierce gan to ba n wa mi

If you trace the girl root of origin, you go see say na Nigerian..

grin grin u go c say na nairaland girl from Nigeria...na their way
Re: Man Confronts His Baby Mama After She Left Their Child To Hang Out With A Man by Nobody: 7:59pm On Dec 03, 2020
Eeyaahhh... shocked It's sad indeed, she shouldn't have acted that way.

I think the man should carry the baby and give to his mother or grandmother to take care of, or do the nurturing himself since the lady is irresponsible.

2 Likes

Re: Man Confronts His Baby Mama After She Left Their Child To Hang Out With A Man by RedPanthar: 8:00pm On Dec 03, 2020
QVicky10:
The lady is not serious. How can you leave your child alone to go and hang out with a man?

Just a quickie dearie kiss

1 Like

Re: Man Confronts His Baby Mama After She Left Their Child To Hang Out With A Man by SonyaSpence: 8:01pm On Dec 03, 2020
I can't just imagine some senseless comments from people justifying the baby mama. Yes, you're not married to the guy and you wanna go see another guy, get someone to take care of the baby whilst you're away.

Irresponsible folks littering everywhere with innocent children.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Confronts His Baby Mama After She Left Their Child To Hang Out With A Man by Swit18(f): 8:01pm On Dec 03, 2020
hmmmmmmm both of them were not prepared or ready for the act of parenting it's such a pity.
Re: Man Confronts His Baby Mama After She Left Their Child To Hang Out With A Man by chii8(f): 8:01pm On Dec 03, 2020
Lolzzz

All those nairalanders males campaigning for baby mama, make una come see oooo.

2 Likes

Re: Man Confronts His Baby Mama After She Left Their Child To Hang Out With A Man by emonis88: 8:01pm On Dec 03, 2020
PinkPill:
Who is this frustrated AlfaMail?
This is the side effect of taking too much redpill.
Redpillers are liable to run MAD.

Most of the things he said weren't necessary. He just wanted to discredit her .

Marry her? NO
Leave her kwanu? NEVER

Wahala be like bicycle cheesy see painment cheesy

Team Baby Mama Guys, see your future...
Better start learning PARENTING skills o. Because she won't be your baby's nanny while you're freely gallivanting around.

Chai! This one sweet me cheesy
dey there , d guy go collect that child n another woman il take care of her. all these baby mama to be.
Re: Man Confronts His Baby Mama After She Left Their Child To Hang Out With A Man by Miner13: 8:02pm On Dec 03, 2020
PinkPill:

Marry her? NO
Leave her kwanu? NEVER

Better start learning PARENTING skills o. Because she won't be your baby's nanny while you're freely gallivanting around.

Are you single?

1 Like

Re: Man Confronts His Baby Mama After She Left Their Child To Hang Out With A Man by Nobody: 8:03pm On Dec 03, 2020
emonis88:

dey there , d guy go collect that child n another woman il take care of her. all these baby mama to be.

You're right, it's his child too so he has a right to. He should take the child and send to one of his sisters or his mother to take good care of. He is also a baby papa.

3 Likes

Re: Man Confronts His Baby Mama After She Left Their Child To Hang Out With A Man by ogbonti: 8:04pm On Dec 03, 2020
ZIINI:
This is yankee I suggests
Marry those akatas at your own peril cause 97% of them are hoes grin

and naija’s are not hoes? because naija’s pretend? make DNA test free in Nigeria and see 3rd world war break out in 24 hours - I believe that 7 out of every 10 first born children in Nigeria are presented to the wrong fathers - hmmm naija girls wey dey get 5 boyfriends at once? at least most akata girls date one at a time even if they end up dating 6 or 7 in a year but naija girls is 5 at a go and if one leaves she will replace with 2 other guys - who are the real hoes?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Confronts His Baby Mama After She Left Their Child To Hang Out With A Man by ipobarethieves: 8:05pm On Dec 03, 2020
sad FEAR DAUGHTER of JEZEBEL sad
Re: Man Confronts His Baby Mama After She Left Their Child To Hang Out With A Man by iamJ(m): 8:05pm On Dec 03, 2020
Advise to guys, if you are the one with a babe and her baby daddy or guy should come to your spot, shut the fuckkkk up and walk away, anything you say, will only provoke him the more.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Confronts His Baby Mama After She Left Their Child To Hang Out With A Man by Farki: 8:06pm On Dec 03, 2020
This guy really cares for his family but he made the mistake of impregnating this irresponsible woman. Such a pity.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Confronts His Baby Mama After She Left Their Child To Hang Out With A Man by pocohantas(f): 8:07pm On Dec 03, 2020
He is not okay. Did she leave the 5yrs old alone or with a trusted person? If it is the latter, I see nothing she did wrong.

You won’t marry her, You no want make she mingle 5yrs later.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Confronts His Baby Mama After She Left Their Child To Hang Out With A Man by Farki: 8:07pm On Dec 03, 2020
QVicky10:
The lady is not serious. How can you leave your child alone to go and hang out with a man?

How do you think she became a baby mama in the first place? grin
Re: Man Confronts His Baby Mama After She Left Their Child To Hang Out With A Man by Nobody: 8:07pm On Dec 03, 2020
There are so many useless parents these days. There was one I watched on someone's WhatsApp status. Some adult were drinking alcohol, they allowed a child of about 3 years old to drink with them. Then the child got drunk and was tumbling while walking. At some point, the child couldn't walk anymore. The child just laid on the floor. And the worst part of this was that these useless adult took a video of this child. They were laughing like it was funny angry angry.

That is why the society keeps getting worse. When we have very useless parents. I don't understand why ladies will allow themselves get pregnant when they are not ready to be good mothers. Too bad!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Confronts His Baby Mama After She Left Their Child To Hang Out With A Man by WoundedLamb: 8:08pm On Dec 03, 2020
The man can just use this to get custody of the child if that's possible. The truth, while what she did is bad, she's not his wife and there's little he can do about it. The baby belongs to both of them and I'm sure the man would be hanging out with other women too.

3 Likes

Re: Man Confronts His Baby Mama After She Left Their Child To Hang Out With A Man by EBEk101(m): 8:14pm On Dec 03, 2020
that dude is stupid
can't see my gf or baby mama with another dude and go there be shouting lyk dat

3 Likes

Re: Man Confronts His Baby Mama After She Left Their Child To Hang Out With A Man by Nobody: 8:16pm On Dec 03, 2020
Nuyokoi:
the outcome when dysfunctional people procreate.
best woman

1 Like

Re: Man Confronts His Baby Mama After She Left Their Child To Hang Out With A Man by Saao(m): 8:16pm On Dec 03, 2020
QVicky10:
5 years old child? Let the guy organise himself abeg. I took care of my few months baby

4 Likes

Re: Man Confronts His Baby Mama After She Left Their Child To Hang Out With A Man by Nobody: 8:17pm On Dec 03, 2020
Check her mother
Re: Man Confronts His Baby Mama After She Left Their Child To Hang Out With A Man by chinwezdasilva: 8:23pm On Dec 03, 2020
PinkPill:

Marry her? NO
Leave her kwanu? NEVER

Illiterate

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Confronts His Baby Mama After She Left Their Child To Hang Out With A Man by kuuljay(m): 8:25pm On Dec 03, 2020
Guy is more concerned about her hanging out than her leaving her child at home,he is just bitter,the child could be in the care of someone else...las las don't get a woman pregnant if you are not married so you will have rights

4 Likes

Re: Man Confronts His Baby Mama After She Left Their Child To Hang Out With A Man by RedScorpion(f): 8:30pm On Dec 03, 2020
Baby Papa vs Baby Mama

Would always lead to a troubled baby.
Re: Man Confronts His Baby Mama After She Left Their Child To Hang Out With A Man by Igyeseh(m): 8:30pm On Dec 03, 2020
Kai.
This is very bad.

Even if the man means nothing to her, what about the innocent baby?
Re: Man Confronts His Baby Mama After She Left Their Child To Hang Out With A Man by chaloskyx: 8:33pm On Dec 03, 2020
LOL NAA SHES AMERICAN BRUV MUST YOU TAG EVERYBAD THING TO NAIJA THE AVERAGE AMERICAN LADY IS LIKE THIS THATS WHY YOU NEVER GET MARRIED OVER THERE ITS A DEATH TRAP
Bornsinner7:
If you trace the girl root of origin, you go see say na Nigerian..

Re: Man Confronts His Baby Mama After She Left Their Child To Hang Out With A Man by Nobody: 8:41pm On Dec 03, 2020
Where is team foreign women ?

4 Likes

Re: Man Confronts His Baby Mama After She Left Their Child To Hang Out With A Man by friendl: 8:42pm On Dec 03, 2020
Wetin prick dey do women?
Re: Man Confronts His Baby Mama After She Left Their Child To Hang Out With A Man by ezechi24(m): 8:46pm On Dec 03, 2020
PinkPill:

Don't ever quote me in your life again. State your point and go.
Typical NL AlfaMail. Because she's a mother she shouldn't have a life.

Better have it in mind that your mother will be the one to train that your child with your babymama. Nobody is your slave.

I'm sure he isn't paying child support if not she will gladly take care of the child. You can't escape it bro. Pay up or carry your child.. cheesy

#spits

make una leave this one ooo...she has been used and dumped countless times...her pain is not having a man to call her own ..not even a dwarf....hahahahah

3 Likes

Re: Man Confronts His Baby Mama After She Left Their Child To Hang Out With A Man by Queenserah26(f): 8:48pm On Dec 03, 2020
Indeed, there are mothers and there are mothers sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lesson Teacher-Student Themed Pre-Wedding Photos / A Nairalander Prepares For Wedding With These Prewedding Pixs / How Did You Meet The Love Of Your Life?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.