Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

Blackbery Craze: An Encounter With A Blackberry Babe - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Blackbery Craze: An Encounter With A Blackberry Babe (18071 Views)

Would You Serve Jail Term For Your Babe To Be Released? (photo) / My Lesbian Encounter - An Original DNB Story / Ladies & Their Craze For Butt Pads... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blackbery Craze: An Encounter With A Blackberry Babe by Pweety4me(f): 5:54pm On Apr 01, 2011
oYaTo:

Move over pweety, I gat my eyez on someone else. . tongue

Some1 elses woman! u cheat! angry
Re: Blackbery Craze: An Encounter With A Blackberry Babe by Nobody: 6:41pm On Apr 01, 2011
^^ You lost another one so quickly? cheesy
Kai. How are we going to get you married now? You have been in this house too long grin grin angry

kiss
Re: Blackbery Craze: An Encounter With A Blackberry Babe by Pweety4me(f): 8:18pm On Apr 01, 2011
^Ur such an irritant! get out & 4 ur information I ENDED IT WITH HIM SUCKER!

Mind ur business, 4 d last time ur children & wife are hungry GO FEED THEM!
Re: Blackbery Craze: An Encounter With A Blackberry Babe by Nobody: 9:59pm On Apr 01, 2011
^^ Doesn't look that way to me  undecided
Looks like he was just using you to waste some time and as soon as he saw something more worthwhile,
he just pushed you out of the way into the gutter and ran after betta tin  cheesy

Also looks like you landed face first in the kpoto kpoto tongue
Re: Blackbery Craze: An Encounter With A Blackberry Babe by Pweety4me(f): 12:06am On Apr 02, 2011
^Ok & since when did it become ur business anywayz?

or should i call tpia to come put u in ur place?
wink
Re: Blackbery Craze: An Encounter With A Blackberry Babe by Nobody: 12:13am On Apr 02, 2011
U fit go call your mama come e no concern me. tongue
Re: Blackbery Craze: An Encounter With A Blackberry Babe by Pweety4me(f): 12:17am On Apr 02, 2011
2buff:

U fit go call your mama come e no concern me. tongue
SEE HATE! grin

[size=35pt]Tpiaa your baby is calling!!![/size]
Re: Blackbery Craze: An Encounter With A Blackberry Babe by Nobody: 12:32am On Apr 02, 2011
Pweety4me:

SEE HATE! grin

[size=35pt]Tpiaa your baby is calling!!![/size]

Yes call your mama.
Though I find it disgusting that you had to suck tpiah's breast while growing up undecided lipsrsealed You too don suffer lipsrsealed
Re: Blackbery Craze: An Encounter With A Blackberry Babe by Pweety4me(f): 1:20am On Apr 02, 2011
^^Call ur mama first, i need to ask some questions!
Re: Blackbery Craze: An Encounter With A Blackberry Babe by roymary: 2:38am On Apr 02, 2011
^^^

Are you from the gutters? You always sound so crude and ghetto-ish.

Just saying. lipsrsealed
Re: Blackbery Craze: An Encounter With A Blackberry Babe by Pweety4me(f): 2:50am On Apr 02, 2011
roymary:

^^^

Are you from the gutters? You always sound so crude and ghetto-ish.

Just saying. lipsrsealed

Yes i'm from the same slums u ate,breathed & lived in b4 ur backside ran abroad lazy sucker!
Re: Blackbery Craze: An Encounter With A Blackberry Babe by Nobody: 4:08am On Apr 02, 2011
roy she lives at agbero waterside cheesy
Re: Blackbery Craze: An Encounter With A Blackberry Babe by oYaTo(m): 7:50am On Apr 02, 2011
Pweety4me:

Some1 elses woman! u cheat! angry

grin

Pweety4me:

^your such an irritant! get out & 4 your information I ENDED IT WITH HIM SUCKER!

Omoge, we never even had a chance 2 get anythin' started  undecided

2buff:

^^ Doesn't look that way to me  undecided
Looks like he was just using you to waste some time and as soon as he saw something more worthwhile,
he just pushed you out of the way into the gutter and ran after betta tin   cheesy

Also looks like you landed face first in the kpoto kpoto
  tongue

grin

Pweety4me:

Yes i'm from the same slums u ate,breathed & lived in b4 your backside ran abroad lazy sucker!

grin  grin
Re: Blackbery Craze: An Encounter With A Blackberry Babe by Nobody: 3:04pm On Apr 02, 2011
pweety4me

free this guy nah.

see, he's now turning to all kinds of witches and wizards just to find solace when no normal person wants to give him face.

please help save your brother- dont let him remain in the dark side.
Re: Blackbery Craze: An Encounter With A Blackberry Babe by Nobody: 3:05pm On Apr 02, 2011
roymary

are you male or female.
Re: Blackbery Craze: An Encounter With A Blackberry Babe by MsPotato(f): 4:42pm On Apr 02, 2011
oYaTo:

2 Naira ke? That's just about 1cent o. .approx 150Naira = $1. .so calculate my fees better o tongue

Why u want to compare Naira wih Dollar sef? Naira is Naira abeg! Ok than so how about I give u 5 Naira? Take it or leave it wink

oYaTo:

Everything ok?

yes Perhaps just that at ims I dont understand men
Re: Blackbery Craze: An Encounter With A Blackberry Babe by Pweety4me(f): 12:45am On Apr 03, 2011
tpiah!:

pweety4me

free this guy nah.

see, he's now turning to all kinds of witches and wizards just to find solace when no normal person wants to give him face.

please help save your brother- dont let him remain in the dark side.
Me or him?abeg well i will ignore am if dat's what u mean i don hear.

oYaTo:

Omoge, we never even had a chance 2 get anythin' started undecided

& i am glad! cheesy cool
Re: Blackbery Craze: An Encounter With A Blackberry Babe by roymary: 5:00am On Apr 03, 2011
tpiah!:

roymary

are you male or female.

If i was female, i wouldn't offer to safe your lonely world. Women has goatees where you hail from? drop me your number, the offer is still available.
Re: Blackbery Craze: An Encounter With A Blackberry Babe by oYaTo(m): 8:02am On Apr 03, 2011
Pweety4me:

& i am glad! cheesy cool

C'mon pweety. .gimme another chance na undecided
Re: Blackbery Craze: An Encounter With A Blackberry Babe by GeorgeD1(m): 9:33pm On Apr 03, 2011
while the various networks keep smiling to the banks by ratcheting up the bb craze we're here throwing expletives at one another.how gross! grin
Re: Blackbery Craze: An Encounter With A Blackberry Babe by Pweety4me(f): 12:28am On Apr 04, 2011
oYaTo:

C'mon pweety. .gimme another chance na undecided
I sense beggin tongue

Another chance to do what ehn?to 'enter' the place abi?
angry!!
Re: Blackbery Craze: An Encounter With A Blackberry Babe by oYaTo(m): 9:38am On Apr 04, 2011
^^ Not like I've been there b4 na grin

But that's all I can think of now. .c'mon pumpkin wink
Re: Blackbery Craze: An Encounter With A Blackberry Babe by Pweety4me(f): 8:48pm On Apr 04, 2011
Baby u lost that chance sha cool
Re: Blackbery Craze: An Encounter With A Blackberry Babe by GeorgeD1(m): 10:44pm On Apr 04, 2011
you peeps keep negotiating on gloryhole while the bb craze veers into overdrive! grin
Re: Blackbery Craze: An Encounter With A Blackberry Babe by oYaTo(m): 10:50pm On Apr 04, 2011
Babe I still believe there's a place btwn ur legs in ur heart for me. . cheesy

My backseat is big enuf. . wink
Re: Blackbery Craze: An Encounter With A Blackberry Babe by roymary: 5:36pm On Apr 05, 2011
^^^
More like it! Between her legs. She's got beautiful legs, all you need to knw is the opening hour.
Re: Blackbery Craze: An Encounter With A Blackberry Babe by GeorgeD1(m): 8:16pm On Apr 08, 2011
roy,
looks like you got it up to your navels. be careful though. na wetin dey sweet man dey kill am ooooo! grin
Re: Blackbery Craze: An Encounter With A Blackberry Babe by Pweety4me(f): 8:40pm On Apr 08, 2011
oYaTo:

Babe I still believe there's a place btwn your legs in your heart for me. . cheesy

My backseat is big enuf. . wink

Space is taken, already filled wink cool
Re: Blackbery Craze: An Encounter With A Blackberry Babe by oYaTo(m): 12:58pm On Apr 26, 2011
Pweety4me:

Space is taken, already filled wink cool

By whom? I go pursue am comot cool

Babe u don't know what u r passing up o. .a trial will convince ya wink tongue
Re: Blackbery Craze: An Encounter With A Blackberry Babe by 190: 1:04pm On Apr 26, 2011
grin grin grin
Re: Blackbery Craze: An Encounter With A Blackberry Babe by Phate07(m): 4:22pm On Apr 26, 2011
Re: Blackbery Craze: An Encounter With A Blackberry Babe by Pweety4me(f): 5:45pm On Apr 27, 2011
oYaTo:

By whom? I go pursue am comot cool

Babe u don't know what u r passing up o. .a trial will convince ya wink tongue
Who u think say i be?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

5 Steps In Winning A Woman's Heart / Do University Relationships Ever Lead To Marriage? / Have You Ever Been Touched By A Pervert? Share Your Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.