Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,224 members, 7,815,281 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:10 AM

Blackbery Craze: An Encounter With A Blackberry Babe - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Blackbery Craze: An Encounter With A Blackberry Babe (18078 Views)

Would You Serve Jail Term For Your Babe To Be Released? (photo) / My Lesbian Encounter - An Original DNB Story / Ladies & Their Craze For Butt Pads... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blackbery Craze: An Encounter With A Blackberry Babe by jegunyomi: 9:11am On Mar 25, 2011
poster, were u the one that wrote that piece? for a moment i wish i had your skills. u are a great writer. i will watch out for your book

@Shadrack 77, this is PLAGIARISM, the original article was written by 234NEXT Columnist Bayo Olupohunda in his LAGOS RANT article, You removed his byline, embarassed shocked

This is the link to the original article http://234next.com/csp/cms/sites/Next/News/Metro/5685025-183/story.csp
Re: Blackbery Craze: An Encounter With A Blackberry Babe by Nobody: 9:57am On Mar 25, 2011
^^ Has it occurred to you that the poster and the said columnist may be one and the same person
Re: Blackbery Craze: An Encounter With A Blackberry Babe by Orikinla(m): 10:49am On Mar 25, 2011
Na poverty dey make these BB crazy Naija girls dey goo gaga.
Most of them as I have noted earlier are from poor families who cannot afford three square meals a day.

Pity the poor girls.
Re: Blackbery Craze: An Encounter With A Blackberry Babe by Pweety4me(f): 11:55am On Mar 25, 2011
@OP Hehe
BABE!:

letter from a Blackberry to the crazed owner:

Dear Owner,
I’m so lucky I’m your BlackBerry!
You hold me with both hands gently as u could be.
You ensure that I am always with you.
If I fall you are afraid of my injury.
I always have your undivided attention, you get upset if others disturb our time together.
U can never forget me in a taxi & u won’t let me go unlike my old friends nokia, sony and samsung that u would proudly just hand over.
When u eat, I’m beside u. When u r on the toilet, I’m with u. When u  my head is by your pillow.
When I scream u rush and pick me  like an egg.
When I feel low, you make every effort to recharge my battery. When I am hungry, you fill me with airtime. You buy me all sorts of clothes to cover my precious skin. And if I make u feel like a cowboy u strap me to your waist or jeans.
Every month you ensure that you set aside the money, to buy me bundles (of love).
You upgraded me from my friends nokia, sony and sammy to a curve,bold & torch. You rush home from work and spend quality time with me; not really bothered to make a conversation with those at home. You can sit up with me for hours and smile at me, yet I have no humanly emotions; sometimes I make u laugh that ppl think u are mad. I watch your wife/hubby or ‎​your bf/gf who envies our time together.
But dearie…
I appeal to you.
Your life is wasted because of me. Take some time, leave me aside and Sort out issues that are important to you because I may love you as much as you do love me but I’m just a blackberry, nothing more!.

Kind Pings,
Your Blackberry…

LMAO, EPIC!

Ahaha. . .the blackberry get brain pass am. . .hehe tongue
Re: Blackbery Craze: An Encounter With A Blackberry Babe by iyatrustee(f): 11:56am On Mar 25, 2011
i have one a bb torch for that cool but the truth is i dont even subscribe everytime cos i have internet access at home and at work. I have seen some other fones that are more expensive than the Blackberry. most of the babes that carry the BB about dnt even use it for anything order than facebook undecided undecided undecided
Re: Blackbery Craze: An Encounter With A Blackberry Babe by Pweety4me(f): 11:58am On Mar 25, 2011
@OP I don't think u will be the first, & neither will u be the last it doesn't just happen to guys who chat up girls, it's a genral bb fever most people have been brainwashed & manipulated into buying 1.

I almost got 1 too. . .lol & might still i guess u shouldn't let it ruin your life i see it happen all the time every person i know that owns a bb always has it out with them if not 24/7 then every other moment.

Lol funny tho, your lil journal of bb rejections & tribulations
tongue
Re: Blackbery Craze: An Encounter With A Blackberry Babe by Nobody: 11:59am On Mar 25, 2011
@shadrack
so u write for NEXT
i read it yesterday on my home.it was funny
Re: Blackbery Craze: An Encounter With A Blackberry Babe by Pweety4me(f): 11:59am On Mar 25, 2011
iyatrustee:

i have one a bb torch for that cool but the truth is i dont even subscribe everytime cos i have internet access at home and at work. I have seen some other fones that are more expensive than the Blackberry. most of the babes that carry the BB about dnt even use it for anything order than facebook undecided undecided undecided

I think it's mostly about the BB messenger!
Re: Blackbery Craze: An Encounter With A Blackberry Babe by Nautillus(m): 12:02pm On Mar 25, 2011
jegunyomi:

poster, were u the one that wrote that piece? for a moment i wish i had your skills. u are a great writer. i will watch out for your book

@Shadrack 77, this is PLAGIARISM, the original article was written by 234NEXT Columnist Bayo Olupohunda in his LAGOS RANT article, You removed his byline, embarassed shocked

This is the link to the original article http://234next.com/csp/cms/sites/Next/News/Metro/5685025-183/story.csp

I agree with you, Saw the same writeup on 234next too, i dont this its the same person, i'm certain he plagiarised Bayo ços the poster tried to edit the story to make it sound original, pure copy & paste, but e edit am small shaa grin grin
Re: Blackbery Craze: An Encounter With A Blackberry Babe by Nobody: 12:07pm On Mar 25, 2011
Leave  users alone!!
I don't get why people are addicted or hate  users so much!
I have one and use it mainly for emails. Governments have no right to censure phones!! There are bigger issues we have to deal with like poverty and unemployment!!
Re: Blackbery Craze: An Encounter With A Blackberry Babe by Pweety4me(f): 12:09pm On Mar 25, 2011
^^ :d ;d
Re: Blackbery Craze: An Encounter With A Blackberry Babe by Princek12(m): 12:15pm On Mar 25, 2011
I guess the Blackberry craze, particularly among Nigerian girls, is evidence that Nigerian girls like to gossip, for the BB Messenger provides a platform through which Nigerian girls can endlessly gossip without being charged for each message sent.
Re: Blackbery Craze: An Encounter With A Blackberry Babe by Tricici(f): 12:28pm On Mar 25, 2011
I got to Lagos with my lovely and very practical phones, a HTC and a Iphone.
Buddies were like "Why don't you have a BB, erryone's rocking a BB, BB is dis n daat, " And they were so proud & happy, Good for'em smiley
I asked: " is BB the most expensive phone on d mkarket?" They answered NO! I told them to chill then!
I STILL DON'T GET WHAT'S THE FUSS ABOUT
Re: Blackbery Craze: An Encounter With A Blackberry Babe by BluMalam(m): 12:45pm On Mar 25, 2011
Recent conversation with a BB Babe
(I'm just gonna cut to the chase)

She: What's ur Pin
Me: what pin?

She: BB
Me: Oh, I'm an apple person
She:Pardeeen?
Me: iPhone *pulls out an iPhone 4*

She: Okay, lemme see
Me: *hands it over to her* Just press the bottom button
She: I did and it "offed" again
Me: *leans towards her, presses the home button and moves the slider to unlock*
She: Oh,
Me: Yeah

She: *sees the already open CNN app* This one is a mini plasma o!
Me: hmm *victory smile*
She: It's nice, *unconsciously pockets her bb, concentrates on checking out the apps*

Me: Are u on twitter
She: emm, I have it on my phone but I've not registered
Me: Do that, and tweet me @MatanX
She: Matanx at what
Me: umm?
She: your email address, u said Matanx @ what dot com
Me: Nooo, just register then text me your user name, I will search and follow you
      I mean add you
She: okay, What's ur number
       *grin grin grin*

iPhone 4 = BB Killer
Re: Blackbery Craze: An Encounter With A Blackberry Babe by Pweety4me(f): 12:50pm On Mar 25, 2011
^4 your mind u don achieve something, dat girl na JJC with her 'ehnn' ,'ahh' shiorrr tongue grin
Re: Blackbery Craze: An Encounter With A Blackberry Babe by shadrach77: 12:50pm On Mar 25, 2011
Adrenaline:

^^ Has it occurred to you that the poster and the said columnist may be one and the same person
thank you sir  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Blackbery Craze: An Encounter With A Blackberry Babe by gwas(m): 1:00pm On Mar 25, 2011
what is a blackberry
it is a coking pot. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Blackbery Craze: An Encounter With A Blackberry Babe by BluMalam(m): 1:01pm On Mar 25, 2011
Pweety4me:

^4 your mind u don achieve something, dat girl na JJC with her 'ehnn' ,'ahh' shiorrr tongue grin

Trust me, I get wetin I dey find, and she's no JJC @ that, gerrit? grin  grin  grin

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Re: Blackbery Craze: An Encounter With A Blackberry Babe by Kave(m): 1:05pm On Mar 25, 2011
If your girls friend has a bb, then forget it, by the time she owns it for 6 months, she would have had sex with 6 different guys, ha ha haha
Re: Blackbery Craze: An Encounter With A Blackberry Babe by MzGreat(f): 1:07pm On Mar 25, 2011
i myself i always wonder the rate at which every Amina, Titi and Chidinma is desperate to get a BB phone in Nigeria.it is appalling and something should be done quickly before ladies turn to ten a penny for something that is not worthwhile.

Even the guys are not left out in this hurdle as they end up using part of their life savings to acquire a gadget they cannot fully maximize. there is more to a BB than just flaunting it around town and requesting for everyones BlackBerry Pin in a wretched and poverty stricken manner.

Well, is no news that BlackBerry is now the reigning thing in the country and if you don’t have it, then you are not just there, why must you keep up with the Joneses when you can make do with better and cheaper phones with no monthly BIS.

I have no grudge against the use of Blackberry phones but I think it should be done in a more mature way. . . . . . . Blackerry is not luxury, it is communication gadget, not something to flaunt or use for personal hyping. Using a BB should affect your life and business positively since you can deliver information on the go.
only a dumb girl/guy would ask for your bb pin immediately after the first meeting
Re: Blackbery Craze: An Encounter With A Blackberry Babe by hustla(m): 1:08pm On Mar 25, 2011
i love ma ex-iphone 3g for its incredible gaming and entertaining capabilities buh unfortunately, i had to dump it, reason, not cos of the b craze or cos some chump tried to form gimme ur bb pin and all dose wahala,buh cos i couldnt jus keep up wif the download limits on the iphone, being smone tht cnt do without dloadin music and videos,jus couldnt see d sense in using 100mb @ 1k,wen i can pay 3k on ma eva sure Etisalat n download @will,wif incredible push notifications for ma fb,cos i dnt use twitter,

Buh ill still get m an iphone sha,cos bb totally sucks unless wen internet enabled, plus dey seem to lack concepts and body design, same old recycling of what others have done,
Re: Blackbery Craze: An Encounter With A Blackberry Babe by naijasing(f): 1:11pm On Mar 25, 2011
is nice to own a bb. bb ping  is fun
Re: Blackbery Craze: An Encounter With A Blackberry Babe by cescky(m): 1:12pm On Mar 25, 2011
Blu Malam:

Recent conversation with a BB Babe
(I'm just gonna cut to the chase)

She: What's your Pin
Me: what pin?

She: BB
Me: Oh, I'm an apple person
She:Pardeeen?
Me: iPhone *pulls out an iPhone 4*

She: Okay, lemme see
Me: *hands it over to her* Just press the bottom button
She: I did and it "offed" again
Me: *leans towards her, presses the home button and moves the slider to unlock*
She: Oh,
Me: Yeah

She: *sees the already open CNN app* This one is a mini plasma o!
Me: hmm *victory smile*
She: It's nice, *unconsciously pockets her bb, concentrates on checking out the apps*

Me: Are u on twitter
She: emm, I have it on my phone but I've not registered
Me: Do that, and tweet me @MatanX
She: Matanx at what
Me: umm?
She: your email address, u said Matanx @ what dot com
Me: Nooo, just register then text me your user name, I will search and follow you
      I mean add you
She: okay,  What's your number
       *grin grin grin*

iPhone 4 = BB Killer

cheesy  funny
Re: Blackbery Craze: An Encounter With A Blackberry Babe by Pweety4me(f): 1:14pm On Mar 25, 2011
Blu Malam:

Trust me, I get wetin I dey find, and she's no JJC @ that, gerrit? grin  grin  grin

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
ok bros so wetin the hearts represent? u don chop punny love already?
Re: Blackbery Craze: An Encounter With A Blackberry Babe by MzGreat(f): 1:15pm On Mar 25, 2011
naijasing:

is nice to own a bb. bb ping  is fun
yea fun buh not at the risk of your life
Re: Blackbery Craze: An Encounter With A Blackberry Babe by DrSmile1: 1:18pm On Mar 25, 2011
Guy u just told my stories, This BB thing is really embarrasing me, i have so many inbox asking for my PIN, my friends all use it, I believe my iPhone is better but this BB Pin is making me feel inferior.
Re: Blackbery Craze: An Encounter With A Blackberry Babe by Ibime(m): 1:22pm On Mar 25, 2011
The truth is that Blackberry is the best phone for typing with speed.

It doesnt have as much features as the Iphone or other phones, but if you need to type something quickly, there is nothing faster than a BB, not even a computer keyboard.
Re: Blackbery Craze: An Encounter With A Blackberry Babe by MzGreat(f): 1:23pm On Mar 25, 2011
Dr_Smile:

Guy u just told my stories,  This BB thing is really embarrasing me, i have so many inbox asking for my PIN,  my friends all use it,  I believe my iPhone is better[b] but this BB Pin is making me feel inferior.[/b]

inferior? guy r u nuts. when that iphone of urs can buy 2 of their bbs. SMH  for u
Re: Blackbery Craze: An Encounter With A Blackberry Babe by omo9ja1(m): 1:25pm On Mar 25, 2011
NL una wan make  laugh kill me

on a serious note BB is cr*p compare to Iphone 4 or my Nokia N8
Re: Blackbery Craze: An Encounter With A Blackberry Babe by Feraz(m): 1:27pm On Mar 25, 2011
. . . . thank you o! This bb thingy's kinda getting out of hand. I don't know what the fuss is all about. I know many guys that their girlfriends broke up with cos they could not get one for them. In universities, some will use their pocket money to get one and they start looking for guys that'll take them to the buka. . . . . .
Re: Blackbery Craze: An Encounter With A Blackberry Babe by baslone: 1:30pm On Mar 25, 2011
Pingin!!!!! Lo ri Nokia!!!

Jooooor o!!!!
Re: Blackbery Craze: An Encounter With A Blackberry Babe by MzGreat(f): 1:31pm On Mar 25, 2011
omo9ja1:

NL una wan make  laugh kill me

on a serious note BB is cr*p compare to Iphone 4 or my Nokia N8

abi o help me tell them

there was even a day i was walking down the street in my area, then a typical razz guy approached me and all he could say is baby are you on berry?
i could not even get angry at his question, i had to laugh out loud and i said uhn uhn u dont mind tangerine.

can you imagine the madness of a bb, are u on berry? grin grin grinsorry guys, i had to say it again cos it cracked me up

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Have You Ever Been Touched By A Pervert? Share Your Experience / ''how To Woo A Girl And Win Her Heart Perfectly'' / Hygiene: What Tips Do You Have To Be Attractive To A Potential Partner?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.