Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,231 members, 7,815,302 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:32 AM

Blackbery Craze: An Encounter With A Blackberry Babe - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Blackbery Craze: An Encounter With A Blackberry Babe (18079 Views)

Would You Serve Jail Term For Your Babe To Be Released? (photo) / My Lesbian Encounter - An Original DNB Story / Ladies & Their Craze For Butt Pads... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blackbery Craze: An Encounter With A Blackberry Babe by roymary: 6:27pm On Mar 27, 2011
^^^^

Lease an HTC HD7 or HTC Tilts 2 for 1 week and you will have a completely different perspective.
Re: Blackbery Craze: An Encounter With A Blackberry Babe by kwibus7: 6:31pm On Mar 27, 2011
i'v always been wondering what's with the bb addiction, i think it has to do with people with low self esteem thinking a fancy gadget will help make up for it. Not that it's even as expensive as an adroid phone, and the addicts don't even realise that there a lot more you can do with a bb than pinging. some people should just get a life (outside their bb).
Re: Blackbery Craze: An Encounter With A Blackberry Babe by pwiz(m): 6:38pm On Mar 27, 2011
Still on the matter
Re: Blackbery Craze: An Encounter With A Blackberry Babe by GeorgeD1(m): 8:18pm On Mar 27, 2011
yeah, a life indeed! grin
Re: Blackbery Craze: An Encounter With A Blackberry Babe by Pweety4me(f): 9:14pm On Mar 27, 2011
oYaTo:

Yay! cheesy

Hope your bf won't surprise me wit a shotgun tho undecided
O shut it wat is dat suppose to mean? r u coming or not? angry tongue
Re: Blackbery Craze: An Encounter With A Blackberry Babe by oYaTo(m): 9:26pm On Mar 27, 2011
^^of course I wanna come. .but I no ready die because of toto  grin

Why don't we meet at a more controlled environment. . my place?  wink  cool
Re: Blackbery Craze: An Encounter With A Blackberry Babe by echepops(m): 12:13am On Mar 28, 2011
yes o, it's compulsory you hv a bb in unilag o, if not, u dey O.Y.O
Re: Blackbery Craze: An Encounter With A Blackberry Babe by Pweety4me(f): 12:21am On Mar 28, 2011
oYaTo:

^^of course I wanna come. .but I no ready die because of toto grin

Why don't we meet at a more controlled environment. . my place? wink cool
cheesy so dat is all i am 2 yu right?a piece of flesh?

Infact this meeting is over!
Re: Blackbery Craze: An Encounter With A Blackberry Babe by oYaTo(m): 9:01am On Mar 28, 2011
Pweety4me:

cheesy so dat is all i am 2 yu right?a piece of flesh?

Infact this meeting is over!

before nko lipsrsealed No pumpkin, shocked  tis not like that o  embarassed

C'mon sugarpie, come to daddy cool . .I'll make it a memorable experience  wink
Re: Blackbery Craze: An Encounter With A Blackberry Babe by GeorgeD1(m): 1:01pm On Mar 28, 2011
hey, pweety and oyato, what's going on here?
are you guys turning this thread into a love nest or what? 
Re: Blackbery Craze: An Encounter With A Blackberry Babe by MzGreat(f): 1:45pm On Mar 28, 2011
George_D:

hey, pweety and oyato, what's going on here?
are you guys turning this thread into a love nest or what? 

which love nest? mshew that they have already entered the room te te
Re: Blackbery Craze: An Encounter With A Blackberry Babe by GeorgeD1(m): 3:59pm On Mar 28, 2011
the gsm companies are also contributing to this madness with all these flyers
about data plans for bb. as far as they're concerned, it's all about business.  angry
Re: Blackbery Craze: An Encounter With A Blackberry Babe by LEADWIRE: 5:33pm On Mar 28, 2011
OMG! Who b dis Blackberry or BB self? Wetin he or she b wey som of my pple no fit do without am
Why would you prefer chatting on BB to chattin live with som1 jst beside U?
Why would U prefer sittin in 1 corner alone wit ur fingers glued to ur fone rather than dancing, havin a good time and makin new friends in a gatherin?
U sure say U neva start 2 dey kolo?
Our people get too carried away wit THINGS and its somehow difficult to undestand why.

MaxFunnels 2.0 Review
With MaxFunnels, you may create any type landing page: lead page, product page, coming soon, membership, bonus or product evaluation page, create an entire website or build an complete marketing funnel – sales funnel, lead funnel, webinar and product launches funnel for an unfair gain with none tech hassles in few smooth steps.

MaxFunnel 2.0 Review demo and bonuses.

Friend, it’s time that you get worthwhile funnels and converting website operating for you speedy without it draining your wallet. After years of mastering and planning and designing, coding and debugging, and after eight months of real users trying out with lots of real users. We are releasing our dependable and strong technology a good way to not just simply improve your conversions, however the viewer’s enjoy as well.

Just Like you, we additionally experienced significant dissatisfaction with a wide range of funnel creators. What's more regrettable is that it influenced our business in a significant manner. There's nothing more awful than depending on a system to deal with the selling for you, just to discover later that you've passed up a huge amount of income opportunities. You squander all your cash, time and assets to see your business getting shut down in the initial not many months. Truly, that is valid, as indicated by details, 85% of the business people leave their business in dreams inside the first year.

Not All Funnel Builders Are Created Equal. You have tried funnel builders and they were slow loading - meaning that your visitors and traffic leave before they could ever see your offer and thus, you don’t make any money. You tried to hire a developer but got frustrated because they wanted to charge you upwards of anywhere 3,000 bucks PER FUNNEL and the design was still low quality. Overall, this turned out to be a disaster. Or do you pay hundreds of dollars to funnel building companies that are not optimized; whose servers are the absolute worst? It’s downright frustrating because you get pauper service for a premium price. Yeah, a lot of you fall victim to that, too. Or Maybe, Just Maybe, You Let Building A Funnel Intimidate You and now you’re paralyzed because you haven’t made any profits or ROI, but you are scared to cancel that funnel service. So, you only continue to flush money down the toilet month after month.

Why is using high-converting pages and funnels so important for any business? Automated Funnels Instantly Boosts Your Sales by 30–50%. Funnels with Social Media Integration registers a 57% more Return on Investment. A positive mobile experience with a brand will make 89% of people more likely to recommend that brand. 68% of B2B companies use landing pages to nurture new sales leads for future conversion. Businesses that use marketing automation to nurture prospects see a 451% increase in qualified leads. That is why even big brands use high-converting landing pages and funnels to maximize leads, marketing automation & sales online. There’s no denying it.

MaxFunnels 2.0 Reviews
You Can Also Tap Into The High In Demand $200 B Mobile-Responsive Websites & funnel creation Industry Too. This Lets You Sale Websites & Funnels To Clients In Any Niche as Freelancers right from Home. Every successful business that is Running Ads on Google, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, TikTok, Snapchat or Any Other 3rd Party Website is using Leads & Sales Pages & Funnels For Maximum Results! They are Driving Non-Stop Traffic, Leads, Sales & Profits 24/7, 365 Days a Year - 100% Hands Free.

Over The Years We Are Enjoying Automated Funnels To Convert Visitors Into Profits Such As Selling Our Software or SAAS Products. Everyday 1000’S Of Entrepreneurs (Both Big And Small) As Well As Affiliates And Product Owners Use Funnels To Get An Unfair Advantage. They Can Sell their product or services online and dominate in the fast growing trillion dollar E-commerce industry. Generate Tons of Leads and Close profitable Clients for their own or their local client’s business. Sell Info-Training Products online and Grab a Share of $398 Billion E-Learning Industry. Build An Email List and Boost Affiliate Commissions Using lead pages and Review Pages.
We took note of:
MaxFunnels 2.0 Review:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TUdSkDTa0aI
MaxFunnels 2.0 demo .
MaxFunnels 2.0 bonus
Max Funnels 2.0 Review.

Listen, if you’re going to compete and get the life you desire in this ever-growing digital marketing era, then you’re going to need an online presence that converts. This is true for any business. That means you will need high-converting funnels with fast pages that attract, engage and convert visitors into customers.

That is why funnels are so great and mostly profitable. They allow you to Instantly Convert Your Leads into Sales, Commissions, Profits and Boost Your ROI multi-folds without ever lifting a finger again. You only need to set them up once and they deliver for you time and time again on complete autopilot.

To start, just choose from 100+ ready-to-use, beautiful templates according to your business niche and marketing goals. And till now MaxFunnels has happily hosted 4,791 pages & funnels along with over 5,75,000 web visitors. It’s incredibly massive. Now it’s your turn to get all the leads, sales, and profits you could ever desire from funnels without the hefty monthly price tag during this launch special deal. It Took 3 Years To Plan, Develop, Test And Super-Optimize Using The World’s Best Cloud Services for Delivering Lighting Fast Pages and Enhance Your Visitors Experience.

It’s not just us. We also have 100+ TOP marketers and more than 1000 customers are successfully using it and ABSOLUTELY loving it. Checkout What REAL Users Have To Say About MaxFunnels 2.0. It’s an amazing creation that allows me to build high converting pages and funnels EASY and FAST. Apart from its features, the best part I personally love is that it comes at a one-time price for the next few days. Complete value for your money. Guys just go for it.

I will say that this is a MUST HAVE software for marketers. The Cutting-Edge Autoresponder Integration Plays Nice With All The Email Autoresponders Without Any Hiccups and there is Inbuilt Lead Management System For Effective Contacts Management on Automation. Use our next generation Drag & drop page editor and free flow funnel planner to create any type of funnel or page you want without knowing even a single line of code or design skills.

My MaxFunnels 2.0 review shows that it has a User Friendly Business Central Dashboard. You will have everything You Need Under One Roof At Your Fingertips. No Need To Purchase Multiple Apps. I love the fact that you can create high-converting sales funnels and pages without actually being a technical nerd. All without any special skills.

MaxFunnels 2.0 is A Lightning Fast and High Converting Funnel, Landing Page and Website Builder. You can Create Proven To Convert Funnels & Pages In Any Niche In Only A Few Minutes.
Re: Blackbery Craze: An Encounter With A Blackberry Babe by Nobody: 6:00pm On Mar 28, 2011
^^
I tire oo angry
Re: Blackbery Craze: An Encounter With A Blackberry Babe by GeorgeD1(m): 6:50pm On Mar 28, 2011
it's the basic human nature, not limited to nigerians, leadwire.
Re: Blackbery Craze: An Encounter With A Blackberry Babe by bigfreak: 7:30pm On Mar 28, 2011
BB users are provoking me more than anything on earth, i hate the perception that if you dont use one your not tech,and to make matters worse if you tell them their phone is useless they will be like BBHATER you are not informed.so iv made up my mind im getting one so that i can tell them how useless the phone is and watch what their reply will then be.But doesnt mean im leaving my best friend N8 behind cool
Re: Blackbery Craze: An Encounter With A Blackberry Babe by Nobody: 7:56pm On Mar 28, 2011
Google Nexus S.

Nuff said smiley
Re: Blackbery Craze: An Encounter With A Blackberry Babe by Sweetdoct247(m): 11:15pm On Mar 28, 2011
There's nothing bad with using a bb it's a good device. it's just that like every other thing Nigerians tend to overdo things. I aint a bb user buh my nokia C7 is doing the job quite well frankly many bbs can't beat the reach cos they simply can't handle most of my demanding apps not with their slow os. BBs aint even among d most expensive phones out there, android platforms like HTC, samsung galaxy 5, iphone 4, Nokia s60^3 platforms like E7,N8 are helluva more expensive. So I don't knw/see what hype u guys are talking about. BB if u ask me has even become "pure water". U however don't see many people waving N8 around. Apart from the BBM there's nothing peculiar or spectacular about bb and even WHATSAPP mimicks that only too well except that u don't av to cough out ur hard earned 3k every month and u'll still be in touch with u friends on bb, iphones, etc even though u aint using any of these high end phones. A lotta smartphones can handle social networking, emails, office/business affairs far better than a bb will ever be able to dream of.
@ d guy dt insinuated dt HTCs can't do what bbs can do, u obviously need to update ur knowledge on smartphones, u are so 2001, I suggest u make urself more conversant with google. U'd be suprised what these devices can do, they can compete with ur laptop that's if u are using a very recent one otherwise they are simply better.

As for the addiction it can actually be anybody using any phone with IM capabilities. It's just more accentuated with bb cos more people use it. It's just a matter of personal discipline. There are days I'd be on whatsapp or nimbuzz with my friends for hours even during wardrounds and sometimes in the theatre! I rarely listen to lectures these days I just look for one corner seat at the back and chat away and I don't use a bb. Yeah I know it's bad and I'm working on it. I'm sure u got my point tho.
Re: Blackbery Craze: An Encounter With A Blackberry Babe by Pweety4me(f): 11:29pm On Mar 28, 2011
oYaTo:

before nko lipsrsealed No pumpkin, shocked tis not like that o embarassed

C'mon sugarpie, come to daddy cool . .I'll make it a memorable experience wink
It's over sweetcake.

see ya on the other side
cool
Re: Blackbery Craze: An Encounter With A Blackberry Babe by oYaTo(m): 6:24am On Mar 29, 2011
undecided
Re: Blackbery Craze: An Encounter With A Blackberry Babe by Nobody: 1:16pm On Mar 29, 2011
It's a pity i was forced to get one myself after a girl dumped me for not being able to provide a pin on yim. Now i got this bb storm which i honestly don't fancy.
Re: Blackbery Craze: An Encounter With A Blackberry Babe by Teeyeh(m): 1:28pm On Mar 29, 2011
they use bb coz they ar too dull, they dnt know how to configure their fone for free browsing, i can't ever pay 4 browsing,it s my rigth
Re: Blackbery Craze: An Encounter With A Blackberry Babe by GeorgeD1(m): 1:34pm On Mar 29, 2011
sweetdoct,
you just said it all.
Re: Blackbery Craze: An Encounter With A Blackberry Babe by Pweety4me(f): 2:07pm On Mar 29, 2011
oYaTo:

undecided
smiley
Re: Blackbery Craze: An Encounter With A Blackberry Babe by tboy1(m): 3:21pm On Mar 29, 2011
Sweetdoct247:

Apart from the BBM there's nothing peculiar or spectacular about bb
Most useful features of the Blackberry device = Push Service & Messenger
Re: Blackbery Craze: An Encounter With A Blackberry Babe by ikposhijnr: 5:28pm On Mar 29, 2011
Configure a powerful touch driven device with an andriod based exploit or a windows 7 exploit or better still, wats wrong with an iphone or samsung galaxy tab

Is Nigeria Blackberry Crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Blackbery Craze: An Encounter With A Blackberry Babe by oYaTo(m): 5:51pm On Mar 29, 2011
Pweety4me:

smiley
angry
Re: Blackbery Craze: An Encounter With A Blackberry Babe by GeorgeD1(m): 7:05pm On Mar 29, 2011
yeah, that is the word-crowd cazy! else how can you explain a situation where so
many supposedly tech savvy people are rushing head over heals for a phone which
doesn't even have touchscreen capabilities in this modern age? grin
Re: Blackbery Craze: An Encounter With A Blackberry Babe by poweredcom(m): 7:22pm On Mar 30, 2011
Who gives a damm about Black berry, i beg make we hear word make dem dey Mugu una, some people own na to dey buy BB torch, i see no reason why a sane person go dey hold a fone of 79 k, even if i ve dangote pikin, when all Blackberry can do d same poo, the funny thing most babes dont even know what to use it for,  they just wanna get attention to show say dem sef follow, Mumu cows.

The fact say person dey use normal fone no mean say d person no get money, I will buy blackberry if i want only if i start my company that when i will be reaction to pple a lot on the move for office stuff, as for now, shege, i like my Nokia, after all it can do all what a black berry can do, who care  about ping, That is a distraction, to me, what happened to call and texting, bleep you if you are an addict of blackberry, bitches eat their poo.that why they r bird brain
Re: Blackbery Craze: An Encounter With A Blackberry Babe by GeorgeD1(m): 7:33pm On Mar 30, 2011
tomtech,
no everyone runs a generator, so you may be talking to the wrong audience! grin
Re: Blackbery Craze: An Encounter With A Blackberry Babe by Pweety4me(f): 2:00am On Mar 31, 2011
oYaTo:

angry

undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Have You Ever Been Touched By A Pervert? Share Your Experience / ''how To Woo A Girl And Win Her Heart Perfectly'' / Hygiene: What Tips Do You Have To Be Attractive To A Potential Partner?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.